Rain, Annie, and Jimmy - Cover

Rain, Annie, and Jimmy

Copyright© 2022 by happyhugo

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Their sexual activity diminished, a little rain, and a comment, the 60 year-old couple, head down a path they never considered traveling before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Oral Sex  

George had showed up the last week, with the hope I suspect, that I wouldn’t be home and he could get to Annie again. I’m not sure how my wife felt about him and he not able to get her alone to continue the seduction I had set up for her the week before to get her satisfied.

And, he had satisfied her! She found it easy to come onto him and he found it very easy to get her clothes off. However, this had caused me more jealousy than I had anticipated. Stupid me, I thought I would set it up for her to be satisfied and I would be happy for her. Also, it would take the pressure off me trying to satisfy her when it was medically impossible for me to perform.

I found I had more mental anguish with the jealousy, than with the inability to perform. The anguish came from the culmination of the oral sex when he came in her mouth sooner than expected. They were so turned on neither could stop after they started. As I say, this hurt me because she hadn’t done this for me. If, and when, anyone came in her mouth I wanted it to be me.

My wife was quiet following the day she had sex with George. She said she had to recover. The passion had been so high and he had been so rough that she was black and blue with bruises all over her body and breasts. She had been, screwed so hard, and fast, and long, that after George left she could hardly stand up and walk. There was also the guilt she felt from having extra-marital sex and the miss-timed blow-job that bothered me so.

When George showed up that next Friday he looked a little scared facing me and disappointed I was home. I invited him in for coffee the same as ever. Anyway, George showed up and I made sure he had a chance to talk to Annie alone. So he had a chance to ask Annie if they were going to have sex again. I didn’t blame him for wanting more because I know how good she is.

She told him she didn’t know how, as a chance like they had the week before, might never come again. She had not shut him out totally. This was okay with me because I think I wanted to control the situation. It gave me perverse pleasure by being around when I knew he would be, and when he wanted me not to be. I trusted Annie not to go behind my back and contact him when I wasn’t there. He didn’t have much to say and didn’t stay long.

Annie was the most loving wife a man could want, now. She knew how I felt, or thought she did. She was happy and bubbly. We talked a lot about everything except George. His name had not been mentioned since she explained the seduction and sex. This was right after he left that first afternoon. I don’t think she knew how well I heard everything, and I didn’t clue her in.

The only other time was after he had asked her if they were going to get together again. Sex for me was better and better. I was getting the oral sex I had been waiting so many years for but was afraid to ask or demand. She volunteered oral sex any way I wanted. She found as I climaxed, she was having as intense an orgasm as a vaginal climax. She also got used to the taste, which bothered her at first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.