Rain, Annie, and Jimmy - Cover

Rain, Annie, and Jimmy

Copyright© 2022 by happyhugo

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Their sexual activity diminished, a little rain, and a comment, the 60 year-old couple, head down a path they never considered traveling before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Oral Sex  

Nervously, I came up the stairs to face my wife. Really, it was to have her face me. She had been to the bedroom and put on a pair of shorts. Apparently, she had grabbed some paper towels to stop him from running down her legs. She must have hurried as she got most of it covering her crotch, but the last towel was sticking out the top of her shorts in back. It looked as if she had a white tail.

She was facing me when I came into the kitchen. She had a defiant but satisfied look on her face. I didn’t say anything, just looked around and then looked at her. She had on her top, but the push-up bra was on the back of the table. Over in the corner on the floor were her new slacks with her panties peeking out of the pile.

“Well, how did it go? I heard most of it. It sounded like you got everything you needed.”

“Oh, Jimmy, he was unbelievably hard. I can’t believe what I just did. I’ll never ask for anything again, I promise.” This was a promise I doubted she would keep.

“Why don’t you tell me everything as it happened and how you felt?”

“Okay, I had doubts I could pull this off when he walked in. When he glanced at me coming through the door and then the second look concentrating on my breasts, before he looked at my face, I knew I had him. I swear I could see a bulge in his pants before he sat down.

I played the dropped cookies to the hilt because by this time I was so hot. We got down on the floor to pick up the cookies and he stared down my open top. I thought for a minute he was going to grab me right there. I continued letting him see my breasts while we were having our coffee. Then when he spilled his coffee, I practically had them in his face.”

“Was that a real accident,” I asked.

“Yes, but he took every advantage of it. By that time I was so hot, I wanted to take off my clothes without waiting for him to ask. He got right to it, though. He was awful rough with my boobs. How do they look?” She pulled her top up and showed me. There were hickeys and bruises all over them. The nipples were blue because they had been sucked on so hard. She added, “His hands are all rough and callused, but at the time I didn’t mind. I guess a person pays for their passion.

“I had to ask him to stop, when they started hurting. He did, and then, he stood up straight and pulled down the zipper on his pants. That beautiful, hard thing just popped out and he moved it right to my face.”

She was getting right to the details now, but I stopped her with the question, “Is he bigger than me?”

“No, he wasn’t bigger, maybe a little slimmer. But, ever so much harder! I had lifted my boobs to show him when he stepped back to unzip. I let go my right one and reached for him as he moved toward me. He moved that beautiful thing right into my mouth, and I started sucking. My first real orgasm hit me then and within a few strokes so did his. I couldn’t stop him and I was where I didn’t want him to, and I ended up with a mouthful. To be honest, it didn’t hit me until after, that I have never done this for you. For a minute I hated him for doing this to me, and then I was mad because I needed him in me where I wanted him to go.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.