Rain, Annie, and Jimmy - Cover

Rain, Annie, and Jimmy

Copyright© 2022 by happyhugo

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Their sexual activity diminished, a little rain, and a comment, the 60 year-old couple, head down a path they never considered traveling before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Oral Sex  

The last thought before I dozed off was “Damn!” this week has been a strain. Uncertainties, anticipation, and sex had all taken its toll on me and I suspected Annie was in worse shape than I was. Well, I’m going to make it up to her in the future somehow. I didn’t have a chance to doze.

Annie was shaking me. “Wake up Jimmy, George has pulled in and is going down to salt the cows. He looks like he is cleaned up. What do you want me to do?”

I looked at Annie. She looked a lot more calm than I felt. I waited a few moments to gather my thoughts. She was still calm. I just knew that she was ready to carry this wherever it took her. Hugging her as tight as I could and looking her in the eyes I said, “I love you so much, why don’t you go for it. Our love isn’t going away. Don’t think of me at all! Just have some fun!”

I glanced out the window and could see George heading back to the house. Giving Annie a quick kiss, I went down the cellar stairs. I had set up a comfortable chair right under the kitchen table. The large cold air return to the furnace was right back of where George would be sitting. Actually, I wasn’t any farther from George than if I was across the table from him. I was going to have to be awful quiet!

I heard Annie call out, “Coffee is on, George, come on in.” I could hear his footsteps over my head as he crossed to his chair. The chair creaked a little as he sat down. I could hear Annie coming from the pantry with the coffee.

She said, “I haven’t got the table set up. I thought I was going out.” I could even hear the coffee poured from downstairs. “Do you want some cookies, I made them this morning.” I heard the creamer and sugar set down on the table.

“Sure.” This was George’s first word.

I wondered if George had observed what Annie was wearing. I guess so because he stated, “Looks like you are going out.”

I’m sure he looked. How could he help it? Annie is walking-heavy footed with her breasts sitting on top of that push-up bra, threatening to fall off. Every step she took they jiggled so much you just wanted to reach up and hold them still.

“I was, and I may still, if Jimmy gets home in time.”

“Oh, I thought he must be here, I saw both the car and truck out front.”

“I was getting dressed, when Jimmy’s brother came up and got him to help him get something. They said they would be back a bit after six. If they are any later it will be too late.” Down in the cellar I grinned. She sure can lie when she wants to!

Footsteps again to the cookie jar this time. Footsteps back, and then I heard a dish clatter to the floor. “Damn, I’m clumsy, let me pick them up and I’ll get some more.”

From George, “I’ll help.” His chair scraped back and then I knew both were on the floor picking up cookies. And I’ll just bet that his eyes were not on cookies. More than likely he was seeing Annie’s breasts. I knew, I mean I really knew that Annie had those boobs within a few inches of George’s face and without the blouse obstructing their view.

“Thanks for the help.” This from Annie as footsteps went back to the cookie jar. And I could imagine her jiggling back to the table.

George hadn’t said ten words since he came in. Maybe he couldn’t get his thoughts together fast enough to make words. I wish I was where I could see his face as he watched Annie. She sat down across from George, talking a blue streak about nothing really. I’ll bet she was leaning forward. Women seem to know how to tease, and that’s what she was doing without being too wanton. All of a sudden, the chairs slammed back and they jumped up.

I deduced that George had spilled his coffee. Maybe he wasn’t paying attention to his coffee. Anyway, it played right into her plans. She went for paper towels. I could hear her on her side of the table, mopping up. Then she went around to George’s side evidently wiping the chair and then the floor. I could hear George pushing away from the table. He must be taking it all in as I could hear his feet shuffling in the corner.

Annie to George, with some concern, “Did that burn you bad?”

George to Annie, “No.”

Giggle from Annie, “Judy is going to be mad if you come home with a burn there.” It looked like my wife was starting to push a little.

Maybe George isn’t so slow on the uptake as I thought as he said, “As long as it smells like coffee she won’t mind. Did you get any on you?”

“I don’t think so, but I’ll look.” She must have pulled her top out and looked at her boobs. “Nope, I don’t see any on me.”

George pulled a surprise on me for he said, “Can I look to make sure?” He must have surprised Annie even though this was what she was looking for. She was quiet. George must have thought he had gone too far because he started stammering and trying to get an apology out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.