Rain, Annie, and Jimmy - Cover

Rain, Annie, and Jimmy

Copyright© 2022 by happyhugo

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Their sexual activity diminished, a little rain, and a comment, the 60 year-old couple, head down a path they never considered traveling before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Oral Sex  

Annie wanted all of the details of how I felt making love to a different person. “I could hear Judy but I guess you were too busy to make any noise. I wish I could have been where I could watch.”

“Would you really want to see Judy and I having sex? Would you mind, if I saw you and George together?”

“I want to watch you sometime. As far as George and me, you have been close enough, and I knew you were close, so it wouldn’t make that much difference.”

I asked, with a smug look on my face, “If I had a tape, would that interest you?”

“You’re kidding?

“No. Let’s go see if the tapes are worth looking at?”

“When did you do this and how?”

“Last week I went to Radio Shack and got two web cams. I hooked one up to our spare tape deck and the other one is hooked to the combo in our bedroom. I just barely had time to switch the cam in the kitchen on before things got rolling. The cam upstairs is voice activated.” Which one do you want to watch first?”

“You and Judy, of course. Oh, boy our own porno flick, and I know all the actors.”

I put it into the VCR and Annie watched it, totally engrossed on what happened in the bedroom just a short time ago. When the tape showed Judy and I going down the stairs, the screen went snowy for a little bit and then shut off automatically.

Annie said, “Play it again. I love it.” She paused, “God, it looks like she had never been eaten before. Well, you are an artist at that. I envy her.” There was a pause again while we were watching. “I bet she will shave her bush and George is going to be eating pussy whether he wants to or not.” She started laughing, “When Judy forgets to shave most every day, she is going to find out how uncomfortable it can be.”

“I did good, don’t you think? Enough of this tape though, I want to watch you and George get it on.”

“No, I don’t want you to. It is too graphic. It will show everything I did. You might be ashamed of me.” Annie hid her face from me.

“Come on, what’s fair is fair. It’s kind of late to worry about being bashful. Besides I’m going to watch it anyway.”

What a contrast between voluptuous Annie and skinny Judy. Each was great in their way. If I could have only one of them, it would be Annie, without question. George, well, he wanted Annie as often as possible. He was certainly happy to get what he could. Judy was fun to play with, and as hot as she was, when turned on, I’m sure I would lose interest in her.

I could see why Annie was worried about what I would think when I saw her in action. Annie used George like her own personal fuck toy. When George slowed down, Annie demanded more and harder. She acted like she was starving, and George was the only food available. He was up to the task though, as he gave her rough and hard what she wanted. It was obvious that there wasn’t any love, just sex. I was still confident that I knew where the love was. I had that, thank God.

“Annie, let’s keep these tapes to ourselves. I don’t even know if they are legal. We may even want to tape everyone in action some other time. If we let George and Judy know about them, and they should object, we wouldn’t be able to. So let’s keep quiet about them for now. What do you say?”

“I don’t think we will do anymore taping, but it is a good idea not to share them. You just keep them well hidden so no one will see them but us. Okay?”


The cows came in another week. George and his two sons were in the truck. Judy and her daughter Tiny arrived in the car. Judy came in the house and we watched the brothers and Tiny unload the cattle. One of the heifers wasn’t co-operating at all. George pushed to get it to move. Nada. Tiny walked over, picked the hind end up and turned the cow around.

Judy was shaking her head. “That kid is something. It is hard to believe that I gave birth to her.” Tiny seemed more than half again the size of her father and twice the size of her mother. She towered over her two brothers. Judy looked at Annie and said, “You know the story of how I came to have Tiny, don’t you?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.