Rain, Annie, and Jimmy - Cover

Rain, Annie, and Jimmy

Copyright© 2022 by happyhugo

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Their sexual activity diminished, a little rain, and a comment, the 60 year-old couple, head down a path they never considered traveling before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Oral Sex  

George transported his cows that next Wednesday. I didn’t invite him in, and Annie didn’t come out. After he left I remembered the chainsaw. This left it to me to take it to him. Sunday, I put it in the pickup and headed for his farm. When I got there George was gone, but Judy came out of the house. I got a funny look from her and then, “Come in, I want to talk to you.”

I was worried, but said as we sat down, “What’s up?”

Without any preamble, and holding eye contact, she asked, “What is going on? George came home a few Fridays ago all bothered about something. Finally, on Saturday he confessed he thought Annie had come on to him and she had allowed him to fondle her breasts. Is there more going on? I’m his wife and I should know. He swore there was nothing more, but I don’t believe him. Do I have to go to Annie or catch them or something?”

She didn’t seem as upset as I thought she had a right to be. I didn’t want to cause a rift between us all. After all, it was I, who started this. “First of all, Judy, I know all about it. It is totally over. We, or I, thought it would be a joke for Annie to flash her tits at George, but it sure got out of hand fast. Without going into details, Annie has been a bit deprived by me of some of the things she needs. George wanted more and as attractive as he is, he got more. To tell the truth it escalated faster than anyone would imagine. Is he being deprived here at home?”

I got a sharp, “None of your business!” Then, “Are you sure it’s over? I know something has been going on since he came home all showered up with his barn clothes on a month or so ago.” Half under her breath, “Guess it was pay back.” Tears came into her eyes and she sobbed softly.

“It sounds callous, but it was just sex and it is definitely over. Does that help any?” She wasn’t the only one hurting and I had to live with the guilt of having promoted everything. I went on, “My wife and I have been married forty some years and this is the first time either of us has strayed. Maybe we wanted a little spice after the humdrum life we lived. George seemed to be the only one available. If it will help, look on him as a victim, albeit a very willing one.”

The sobs decreased, she was pensive for a few minutes. I didn’t want her to start crying again, so was silent. “Annie has such beautiful breasts and I’m so damned flat, I suppose if they were offered to him I can’t blame him.” She was quiet, then started to say something and stopped. Finally, she went on with, “You heard me say something about pay back, maybe I should explain.”

“Eighteen years ago I was the one who strayed. I thought I had escaped being found out, but after nine months the evidence was there and the truth was so obvious, I had to confess to George. I guess you are the only one who will know about it besides me and George. Please don’t even tell Annie, it’s too personal!”

She continued, “You know our youngest child, Tiny. Do you see anything different about her?”

We all knew Tiny, and you couldn’t miss her. She towered about four inches over her parents and more than that over her two older brothers. She was only seventeen and would go into the hayfield and do twice the work as anyone else. She was big-breasted, and big hipped, and had a booming laugh to match. She was a joy to have around. There was no one in George’s family that looked like her and I knew all of her cousins, uncle, and aunts. Judy herself was almost petite, with her flat chest and skinny stature.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.