Rain, Annie, and Jimmy - Cover

Rain, Annie, and Jimmy

Copyright© 2022 by happyhugo

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Their sexual activity diminished, a little rain, and a comment, the 60 year-old couple, head down a path they never considered traveling before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Oral Sex  

My wife surprised me a while ago. This is how it all came about. First, a little background here; We are an older couple just turned sixty. We, Jimmy and Annie, are entirely true to each other, have loved each other since our twenties. I think we both have had a chance to stray, but for my part, I have resisted the temptation, and I believe Annie has never even considered it. We own a small farm, the land we lease out to a dairy farm couple, George and Judy.

George is twenty years our junior, not too tall, but very well put together. His wife, Judy, comes with him some times to help move cattle etc. She is as tall as he is, very slim, and has absolutely no breasts at all. She often wears a tee shirt and it is obvious that she has the smallest of breasts. However, she is entirely a woman as she has a nicely shaped butt and a pretty face. You would think she would have some breasts after having three kids, but no.

Judy doesn’t enter into this story, at least for now, only as background. I have often wondered if George had ever even felt of a pair of breasts such as the magnificent ones my Annie boasts. My wife has a shape similar to Angela Lansberry. Maybe her buns and breasts have dropped a little, but both are notable. Granted her breasts sag, but are full and still do firm up when she gets excited. Actually, for her age, she is in great shape.

One day about noon, cows got out of the pasture fence, so George, the owner of the cattle, was called to put them back into the pasture. A light rain was falling. I had just finished taking a shower as Annie and I had a meeting to go to. I wasn’t fully dressed when George stopped in the yard to talk. I went out into the yard without a shirt on and it was cool.

After he left, I came in the house and grabbed a towel to dry off. Annie, “I wonder what George would say if it had been me to go out without a top on and stand in the rain? We know my nipples would have stuck out like thimbles.”

This is surprised me! Of course, the comment was in line as we often commented about Judy’s lack of breasts and how George must feel, having a wife without much.

I thought about my wife’s comment about George seeing her breasts and the fact that was so out of place, her being somewhat of a prude and always made sure she is covered. She won’t even wear shorts when she knows we are to have company. She will disappear when someone shows up to change into something less revealing.

So, my question is, is she turned on by George, or was she picturing in her mind the shock she would have given George? I am the only partner my wife has ever had and the disturbing fact is that I am not able to fully take care of my wife’s needs because of a medical condition and the medicine prescribed. Over time we have worked around my problem to what I thought was to our mutual satisfaction, little as it tended to be.

In the back of my mind, I wish she could be more satisfied. In other words, I wonder if she doesn’t need a little less love, and a little of hard sexual encounters. Annie never complained, but I knew she was as disappointed as I.

The more I thought about it, the more I knew I would have to find what was behind her comment. The only trouble was how I was going to go about it. If I asked her outright, I suspected she would deny even knowing what I was talking about? If I hinted around, she would accuse me of being a dirty old man, or perverted or something.

Finally, I thought, the-hell-with-it, asking, “What did you mean when you said you wondered what George would have said, seeing you standing in the yard with no top on?”

Annie said, “I don’t know why I said that. I guess it was just a random thought.” The look on her face made me disbelieve her.

Looking at her I said, “Are you sure it was just a random thought?”

“Well, I was watching you out there and your nips were so little and hard from the rain, I wondered what I would have felt like standing there. I don’t think I thought about it being George I would have been facing. Or at least not until I said it to you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.