Balance - Cover

Balance

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Lisa takes issue with certain aspects of the painting Nils did of her. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

While waiting for the laundry to dry, Nils had Lisa pose for him, and he did a quick sketch. A week later he showed Lisa the painting. Lisa was amused.

Painting of bottomless woman, touching her socked foot

“You don’t like it?” Nils asked.

“It’s very nice,” Lisa said. “Makes me remember how mean you were to make me hold that pose so long. Grabbing my foot did help. But I see you gave me socks.”

“I didn’t want your feet to get cold,” Nils said.

“How thoughtful of you. And the bra. Don’t you like my breasts?”

“I love your breasts. But since you were wearing socks, I thought the bra added a certain balance to the composition.”

“I guess I can see that,” Lisa said. “But what about panties?”

“What about them?”

“Wouldn’t they have provided balance? And warmth?”

“Perhaps,” Nils admitted. “But you may remember that we’d just fucked, and if you’d been wearing panties, the cum would have dripped out and soiled the freshly washed panties.”

“So thoughtful,” Lisa said. “But I think you just wanted to see my cunt. And also I don’t see any cum dripping out.”

“You’re right,” Nils said.

“Can you fix it?” Lisa asked.

“You mean paint some cum dripping from your cunt?”

“Yes,” said Lisa, “but first you’ll need to fill my cunt with fresh cum.”

“I can do that,” Nils said.

And he did.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.