Fiona’s Husband - Cover

Fiona’s Husband

by MasonJar

Copyright© 2022 by MasonJar

Incest Sex Story: This is a continuation of the story ‘Peters Wife’, where Fiona, Peters wife gets romantically involved with her nephew David. This story takes place when Shelly, David’s little sister moves in to stay with them while she attends Uni for the next four years.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Nudism   .

This is a continuation of the story ‘Peters Wife’, where Fiona, Peters wife gets romantically involved with her nephew David. This story takes place when Shelly, David’s little sister moves in to stay with them while she attends Uni for the next four years.


Shelly was dropped off by her mom (my sister-in-law) and we started to unload the bags. The sisters spoke quietly together while I showed Shelly around the house and yard.

Seeing the pool in the backyard Shelly asked. “Can I hop in the pool later.”

“Swim as often as you like I said. Nude swimming at night and always in the hot tub and sometimes we have a naked breakfast.” I said jokingly and gave her a big grin. Her response nearly floored me.

“Cool I’ll be into that.” And she stood on tip toes and hugged me and I felt her B cup breasts pushing against my chest and I could tell that she was excited as her nips were showing under her T shirt. My hands went automatically to her waist and I felt her bare skin between her crop-top and her mini-skirt. She stood five six with short blond hair in a bob style.

The next four years are going to be very interesting...

The story continues from Fiona’s POV.

Shelly had just been dropped off with us and Peter was showing her the guest room while I spoke with my sister. “She’s been hanging around with boys and girls that I think were leading her down the wrong path and I’m glad that you agreed to let her stay here, so close to the Uni, she’ll see new people and make new friends.” She said.

“Well, she is very attractive, I’m not surprised that she gets a lot of attention.” I said. “I remember what it was like when we were both that age and the things, we got up too. We’ll keep a close eye on her.”

After saying goodbye to her mum Shelly spent the rest of the afternoon unpacking in her room and taking a shower after her long trip here.

I spent some time getting lunch together after waving my sister off and went in search of Shelly. She had finished her shower and was sorting through her cloths with just a towel wrapped around her slim figure. She stood five six with short hair in a Pixi style and had an athletic build.

“Need a hand getting settled in?” I asked.

“No, I think I have it all sorted. I’m not sure what I should wear to Uni.” She reached into the wardrobe and pulled out an outfit of short skirt and cotton top. “What do you think of this?”

“That’s nice, let’s see what else you have.” And I pulled out some shorts and picked out a crop top to go with them. “This is what the girls are wearing around campus, I think. Try this on.”

Shelly didn’t hesitate and dropped the towel and pulled up the shorts without panties and pulled on the top then stood back and looked in the full-length mirror on the back of the door. She had nice boobs, about a small B cup and light-coloured fuzz on her mound. She stripped off again and tried on the skirt.

Bending over in front of me she asked. “If I bend over like this, can you see my panties.?” She asked.

“I could if you were wearing any.” I said and we both laughed. She had the cutest pussy I had ever seen with hidden lips and I noticed no tan lines. We tried on several items as I was about the same size as her and we got to be so comfortable with each other that at one point, we were both naked and she gave me a hug. Pressing her small naked breasts hard against my equally naked breasts. I found out that Shelly is a hugger and took every opportunity to give everyone a hug. “When you give a hug, you always get hugged back. I like hugs.” She said. I warmed to this cute girl and hugged her back putting my hands on her cute ass and petting her there.

As we hugged, I looked over her shoulder and saw Peter standing in the doorway with a big smile on his face and a big tent in his pants. He disappeared down the hall and then called out that lunch was ready. Dirty old man I thought and smiled.

She gave me a kiss on the lips and it lingered for a bit before I pulled back and saw that Shelly had her eyes closed and a dreamy look on her face. We got dressed and had lunch with Peter. We decided over lunch that she needed a new wardrobe and makeover and arranged a time when we could slip into the mall. Peter suggested that we should make it to the Gym while were out and have a workout and sauna. We girls looked at each other and grinned.

The following morning I’d washed all the towels and when Shelly asked for a towel through a crack in the bathroom door, I was reminded of the same situation happening with her brother and me. The same scene played out. I through a towel to Peter from the laundry and he walked up the hall to the bathroom. The door opened and the two of them just stood there and looked at each other until Sandy took the towel and closed the door. Was I subconsciously doing this so Peter got a look at Shelly just as I had done with David? Was I going to set up Peter and Shelly so they got to fuck? Was this my way of letting him get even with me for my fucking David?

Peters’ job as CEO of his company has let him hire a manager so he didn’t have to put in the hours that he used too and Shelly is doing a Business Degree with Computer Sciences and he has arranged for her to have part time job with him.

That afternoon we were both sunning by the pool in our bikinis’ and chatting when Shelly let it slip that she was technically a virgin and didn’t have a boyfriend. She had been out with boys in a group of boys and girls but felt more comfortable around girls. Despite her openness she was very inexperienced. “I think I like girls better than boys.” she said

“That’s just because you haven’t had the experience that comes with a boy / girl closeness.”

“I’ve had some experience. At sleepovers and when us girls try on cloths and stuff. Mary and I kiss all the time and she practice kissing her boyfriend.”

“I love talking to you like this. I couldn’t ever be this frank with mum. I’m closer to my dad than mum. Where mum would go to bed early telling dad no to let me stay up too late. He always would and we would cuddle on the lounge.”

“Can I tell you something?” she asked. “A secret. OK?”

“Sure, what?”

“Well, I did some kissing with my dad and technically he is a boy and it was great. I wanted to know what it was like. I’d seen kissing on the movies and that and then at night when mum was asleep, we practice some things.”

“What things?” This was getting interesting.

“We’d kiss and cuddle and he would give me a back rub while I sat on his lap and kissed him. Sometimes when it’s hot he’d let me take off my nighty and he would then get a really big bona and I would rub my kitty against it. I’ve seen it too when it grew above his PJ pants but I didn’t touch it I just looked at it while he rubbed my back. Well, I didn’t touch it at first, but after a while I sort of felt it with my fingers and hand, I was just curious, you know and he would let me slip down and get a closer look at the big purple knob. It was so pretty that I kissed it and he liked that so I did it again and again till he came in my mouth. I didn’t know what had happened then and I was close to tears but he cuddled me to him and I felt better.

My brother-in-law and his daughter were closer than I could ever have imagined.

I picked up the sunscreen and started to rub some on my arms and Shelly asked if she could do that to me and then I could do it to her in return.

I laid on my front and Shelly straddled my waist and lent forward to get to my shoulders. She undid the ties on my top and the sides of my bottoms leaving me naked and lathered me with cream giving me a nice back rub in the bargain. She did the tops of my thighs and touched my pussy again and again with her thumb causing my lips to flower and her thumb to enter me. I sighed as she left to do my legs.

“My turn.” I heard and she flopped down on the lounge beside me on her back without a stitch on. Did she expect me to do her front with sun cream. She smiled up at me as I squirted cream on her tummy and started to rub it in. I moved to her breasts and watched as her nipples grew and stood out and I spread the cream out. Having done her top, I went down to her tiny feet and gave her a foot massage and leg rub. When I got to her pussy, she spread her legs as far as the lounge would allow and watched as I dribbled cream straight onto her mound. I toyed with her lips and she got wet and just as she had done with me, I slipped my thumb inside her lips and she sighed and humped back against my hand.

“You could do with a shave down here.” I said as I finished up by tweaking her clit. She yelped as I stood up. Standing there naked she saw that I too needed a trim and offered to do me if I did her.

“The last time I went to shave down there Dad came in. He lets me share the bathroom with him as he says it saves time in the mornings. So, there I was sitting on the vanity top with my legs spread and squirting his shaving cream on my kitty when he walks in. He stood there for a brief moment and then said. “May I.” and took the razor and started to shave me. There wasn’t that much to shave. I just trim up the bits that stick out the sides of my Bikini bottoms. Well, he did a good job and took off the lot and ran his hand over me to make sure he got it all and I nearly cum on his hand.” She laughed.

Then I saw Peter. The old perv had been watching the whole time. “Peters been watching us.” I said and made a kissy face at him.

“Come and join us.” I said.

Peter came out wearing some old baggy shorts and a T shirt and I could see him trying not to look at the hot little teen lying naked on the chase. Stripping off his T he lay down. “Your overdressed.” And I started to take down his shorts. He resisted at first and I asked Sandy to help and together we pulled them off and we all looked at his hard on standing up.

“He’s going to need some sun cream.” said Sandy and squirted a good load on his chest and Abbs and we both knelt either side of the chase and started to rub in the cream. Sandy started with his chest and I went straight for his cock and balls then moved down his legs. By the time I had gotten to his feet Sandy had taken over the job of oiling his cock and Peter had his head back and eyes closed making moaning sounds.

“Your bigger than Daddy,” said Shelly let it slip that her and her Daddy would share the shower in the mornings sometimes and when they were rushed and he always got a hard on. Just then Peter came, squirting up in the air and over her hands. “Ha, just like Daddy does,” said Sandy and I couldn’t help but laugh.

We all played in the pool and lay in the sun for the rest of the afternoon. I got up to put something together for tea and happened to glance out the window and saw Sandy leaning over Peter and kissing him while he rubbed her back and held her small ass in his big hand.

That afternoon I was in the kitchen prepping for dinner that night and I heard the sound of the shower going. It seemed loud as if the bathroom door was open. I walked up the hall and saw Peter in the shower soaping up his body as I took another step, I saw Shelly leaning up against the vanity and watching peter as they talked. She had a towel wrapped around her waist and was naked from there up. I couldn’t make out what was being said but they were both giggling until Peter started to wash his growing cock in long slow strokes and Shelly played with her left nipple, stretching and pinching it as fast as Peter stroked...

One evening after showering, I was doing my legs and Shelly knocked and came in and suggested we shave our kitty’s tonight. She hopped up on the counter and spread her legs and played with her little kitty as I finished my legs, rinsed and stepped out, she had the foam in her hand and spread it over herself and offered me the razor. I couldn’t get a good angle so I knelt on the floor bringing her slit to my head height and I started in. I made slow strokes down and around her mound then held her lips as I did the sides. After a rinse I ran my fingers over the area and couldn’t detect any stubble. Shelly’s clit was out and she moaned each time I touched it. It looked so lovely that I just had to kiss it. Well, that led to kissing some bits and licking others. Soon I was pulling and twisting her nipples and she came as I inserted two fingers up as far as they would go rubbing her clit with my thumb.

Happily, I got a similar treatment from her and she proved that she had learnt a lot on those sleepovers with her friends.

Peter had to inspect the job done on my pussy and approved and showed me his talented tongue as well. I wondered whether he gave a similar inspection to Sandy’s little kitty. In a way I hoped so.

As the weeks and months passed, I noticed that the two of them got closer. Kissing hello and goodbye got longer and the hugs turned into grope sessions and I caught Shelly giving Peter I feel of his stiff cock every chance she saw him alone. I mention to him that he is always hard lately. He blushed and said. “Two gorgeous women around me all the time and sometimes completely nude it’s not surprising, but I come to you at night don’t I.”

“That’s why I love you daring.” I said.

Having Peter teased all the time made him super horney and the sex was great.

“Thank you for not being jealous. It’s just flirting. You know I’ll always love you darling.” He said and looking into his eyes I could tell he meant it.

“For that you’ll defiantly going to get lucky tonight.” And we kissed.

Shelly and I went shopping for clothes that she wanted to wear for Uni after seeing what all the other girls were wearing and as it was getting cooler, something warmer to wear. We started off with bras and undies and went on to jeans, sweaters and puffy jackets. With that over we left all the bags in the car and went to the Gym. We started out with the Treadmill and moved on to the elliptical and Reps with weights.

Finally, it was time for the sauna and after a big day of shopping and walking for miles I was really looking forward to this. The sauna was divided into men’s and women’s with both having showers and lockers.

We got some towels and headed in. The temp wasn’t too hot but the longer you stayed the more you would sweat and get hot. We were alone shortly after three girls left and after a while, I noticed Shelly toying with her slit and I joined her soon we were both moaning and climaxing on our fingers.

It was winter now and the pool had been put under cover for the duration, but the hot tub was being used every night. This was the first time being naked in the hot tub for Sandy and she squealed when the jets were turned on as we sat down in the warm water. I’d brought towels with me as its always cold when you first hop out of the tub and after a while of playing footsie with Peter sitting across from me, I asked Peter to hop out and get some drinks. He was reluctant at first and I thought it was because of the cold but as he stood, I saw Sandys hand leave his very stiff cock and I smiled at his discomfort at being caught. As he walked by me to get to the steps of the tub I leant over and gave his cock a quick kiss. He was back with an arm load of coolers and rested them on the sides of the tub and quickly hopped in. We both moved to cuddle him as he was cold to the touch and his cock had shrunk.

I found Sandys hand already on his soft cock and leant in across his chest and kissed the girl deeply and she kissed back this brought back his stiff cock in no time flat and we both stroked him for a while till we got all prune like and had to get out. This voyeurism was really turning me on and I always got wet when I saw them playing and simply enjoying each other’s touch.

We dried off quickly and with towels wrapped around us we stood in front of the fire and got warm. We got changed into some loungewear for me and some long PJ’s for Peter but Sandy came out in a cute baby doll outfit that had us both amazed. She looked 4, 5 years older and much sexier. We both watched As Peter got stiff before our eyes, tenting his PJ’s almost immediately.

“I’ll get the popcorn started.” I said and left for the kitchen. I couldn’t see the TV room from the kitchen but I heard the TV turn on and a movie start to play. I got some milk warmed up and had the hot chocolate ready to go as the popcorn finished.

I put everything on a tray and went in. I saw Sandy sitting on Peters lap facing him and she was rocking back and forth on his lap. I’m pretty sure that they weren’t fucking. Peter would check with me first. Wouldn’t he?

I walked over to them and looked down into his lap and his stiff cock was sticking out above his pants a good four inches and she had her cloth covered and very wet pussy rubbing along the length. I leant in and kissed him deeply and then Sandy kissed him. She sped up and came falling forward onto his chest and saying, “Oh yes daddy, I love it when you do this to my kitty.”

Well, that was enough for Peter and he spurted high enough to get it on her face and chin and she idly licked her lips clean. After a while she hopped up and went to her room to cleaned up and change. When she came back, she was dressed in a large sleep T with small kittens all over it. She had just missed me cleaning off Peters cock of all the cum and his cock had a strong smell of pussy all over it. She sat on the lounge and lifted a leg up and over Peters. And turned to watch the TV. When she turned her T shirt had moved up her legs and showed that she had no panties on and her pussy glistened with her girl juice.

Peter had his hand resting on her thigh that was over his leg and she rested her hand on his and intertwined her fingers with his. I got up and brought the popcorn back and sat it on Peters lap and we all tucked in and then enjoyed the hot chocolate. All this time she held peters hand. I hopped up to clear the cups and everything and Sandy had moved their joined hands up her leg and she had slipped lower on the couch moving her T even further up her legs. Her pussy was on display and her hand was on top of his and she was guiding his fingers across her clit.

I took his other hand and slipped it down the front of my loungewear and he started to finger us both. Soon we were both panting and humping into his hands. Sandy came first and took his finger and fed it to him and he sucked greedily. Seeing this sent me off and I came in gushes. Peter was hard and his cock had crept out of his PJ’s and was standing proud. I watched as Sandy got some of her girl cum and smeared it across his swollen cock head making it glisten. She looked across his chest at me and said. “You first.” With a cheeky grin. I bent down and slurped at his girl cum covered cock and then took him as deep as I had ever done and bobbing back up again, I released him and got some of my girl juice and covered his cock again and Shelly dropped her head down onto Peters cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.