Tytto - Cover

Tytto

by Pixie

Copyright© 2022 by Pixie

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Yuna and Rikku sleep with Rin. An FFX fanfiction, f/f/m.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cousins   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   .

People moved like enchanting shoals of fish, their vibrant clothes reflecting the Celsius’s light. There was chatter between sellers and buyers, old friends catching up, while new friends were being made. This concert felt different from the previous one they’ve hosted, seeing as this concert was being held on the bridge of the airship.

The whole of Besaid and Kilika were on board, even Dona and Barthelo.

But this concert felt different. A lot different.

Yuna’s singing became distant, and her voice grew tired.

It was getting late.

In the middle of the bed, Rin was surrounded by Yuna and Rikku. The airship’s engine could be heard in the background, and even a few bumps in the air could be felt in the meantime. Yuna woke up, letting out a yawn before she opened her eyes. She raised her torso, taking a look at Rikku on the other side. A small smile graced her lips at the sight, finding Rikku still fast asleep.

“Morning already?” Yuna muttered, as her stare darted between Rin and Rikku. Snapping her eyes open, she swallowed a lump in her throat, “I’m ... naked? Me and Rikku ... slept in the same bed with the ... Travel Agency manager?”

As per usual, Yuna panicked.

“Ugh, Yunie, can ya keep it down a little? You’re makin’ the sun bright” Rikku groaned, rubbing her eyes with her hands.

“Rikku, you’re awake?”

“I blame you for that, Yunie!”

Rikku opened her eyes, and immediately, at the sight of Rin between them, Rikku almost jumped out of the duvet. She glanced down at the blonde male, and the first thing she did was scoff.

“He wears his goggles to bed?”

Yuna couldn’t help but look down at Rikku’s torso, finding her chest also bare. Small breasts were on show, nipples erect. Yuna covered her own with her arms hugging her torso.

“Rikku, I think he’s awake.”

“I most certainly am,” answered Rin.

“How did we get here?”

“Weirdly enough, you two followed me back to my suite ... completely exhausted,” stated Rin, “I couldn’t just let you two sleep out in the corridor. That would not be a wise thing to do.”

Lifting his head from the pillow, Rin checked both directions, and then a low, exhausted sigh escaped his mouth. Rin shook his head, placing his face into his hand. His long blonde hair rested neatly at his shoulders, albeit it was scraggy from being in bed. His goggles remained intact on his forehead, and he still wore the collar around his neck. But really, nobody knew why he wore those things to bed.

“Why are you two in the nude?” Rin asked, “I wonder what happened throughout the night. You two must have been hot after that concert, but I cannot know for sure.”

Rin observed the bedroom, noticing a glowing orange sphere sitting at the end of the bed. Pitching himself up, Rin intoned a curious ‘hmm’ at the sight of this sphere. It was a clear, amber sphere that glowed a vibrant orange.

“Did you two drop a sphere?” Rin asked as he smiled, “It looks like a dressphere. Perhaps that is an outfit from last night’s concert.”

“A sphere?” Yuna glanced at the end of the bed, “I think that must have fallen out of Rikku’s pocket...”

“Rin! Why are we here? Did we follow you or something? Did someone bring us here?!”

Immediately moving to straddle Rin’s lap, Rikku placed her hands onto his broad shoulders and started to shake him like a mad man.

“Was it Brother? Oh no ... was it my dad?!” Rikku panicked. As she glanced down at Rin’s lap, she let out a loud yelp, “ ... I hope we didn’t do anything last night!”

Yuna’s eyes widened in surprise, her voice became shaky, “I hope we didn’t. All I can remember is doing a concert last night. But hold on-” Yuna shot a glance at the bedroom door with a sudden gasp leaving her mouth, “Paine isn’t here. We might have actually followed Rin back here last night...”

“Yunie, you’ve turned into a bad girl! I bet it was your idea to follow Rin back here!” Rikku teased.

Yuna scowled bright red! “Me? You’re the bad influence here, Rikku,” Yuna flustered.

“But Yunie, you literally said a bad word yesterday! How do I know you’re not turning bad and influencing me to do bad things?!”

“What? No!”

Turning to face Rin, Yuna’s lips offered a smile.

“What does Rin think? Does Rin think I’m turning into a bad girl ... or is Rikku?” Yuna asked, bringing Rin into the play. Her lips shrunk into a smirk as she cooed, “I wonder! Come on! Rikku’s taught me a lot of bad words in Al Bhed.”

“It was all your idea, you big meanie!” Rikku then thought about it, “I guess I did teach you how to say ‘fuck’ in Al Bhed ... but that’s all, I swear! I swear, really!”

“My, my! That is indeed a naughty thing to do. I think almost everyone knows the word ‘vilg’, young lady,” stated Rin.

“RIN! You’re encouraging Yunie!”

“Hmm ... what about ‘tytto’? I heard Rikku say that last night just before bed!” Yuna fibbed. The blush staining her features never faded, either.

“TYTTO? Are you serious? I couldn’t ... I couldn’t say that in front of Rin!”

Rin just chuckled in amusement, “I wonder who taught you that word, Lady Yuna. Certainly in this context, too.”

“It’s not hard to know that word, Rin. After all, that’s what Rikku thinks about you,” teased Yuna, ending her speech in a laugh.

During this entire time, Rikku’s vulva drooled, completely kissing up to the upside of Rin’s dick. Yuna didn’t get that privilege, but being in a play fight with a naked Rikku did seem to arouse her.

“Well, Yunie! How did I know you didn’t come here last night just to get in Rin’s bed? And drag me along, too!” Rikku whined.

“I think somebody is lying,” Rin remarked, “It is easy to tell, Rikku. Fryd y hyikrdo kenm!”

“Huh? RIN! Don’t butt in!”

“I think Rikku’s a little turned on by that, Sir Rin...” Yuna giggled.

Rin cackled, “Yuna is a naughty girl, too, but not as much as Rikku.”

“Tytto, huh?” Yuna remarked, holding her hand close to her chest in a shy manner. Yuna’s voice sounded shaky, even breathless with the next set of words that came to mind, “Rin ... is a tytto, Rikku?”

“What? No!” Rikku glanced off to one side, finding it difficult to suppress an oncoming grin.

Yuna reached down with one hand, grabbing onto Rin’s visible manhood.

“Hm? What are you planning to do with that, Lady Yuna?”

But obviously Rin was ignored.

And Yuna managed to push the mushroom tip into Rikku’s waiting pussy, having the manhood automatically sink into her.

A yelp escaped Rikku’s throat at the immediate sensation of Rin’s cock piercing into her love hole. Her hot clam embraced his manhood as juices ran down the thick meat, giving the cock a sloppy kiss. A sweat drop ran down Rikku’s forehead, stopping just at her brow. She placed her hands behind her onto Rin’s thighs, arching her back in the process. She was still sitting on his lap, his rod already deep inside her pussy, his testicles pressing up to her groin.

“Ah ... oh no!” Rikku cried out, having Yuna climb on top of her.

Yuna’s rear was right in Rin’s face. Her vulva was dripping wet, caused by the sight of her submissive cousin. Yuna grabbed onto Rikku’s hips, beginning to encourage Rikku to ride, while her hands pulled upward and then pushed down repeatedly. Rikku did start to ride on Rin’s manhood. Her hips rose up, revealing a wide patch of white cream already painting Rin’s meat, seconds before she lowered herself again, her pussy engulfing him another time. Rikku stared up at the ceiling, trying her best to avoid eye contact.

“Come on, Rikku, show Rin just how much of a bad girl you are!” Yuna teased, her tone of voice growing a little deeper than before.

“ ... Y ... Yunie!” Rikku screamed, followed by a high-pitched moan.

“Rin, look at the bad influence losing to you,” giggled Yuna.

“I can hear that,” answered Rin, “I knew Rikku was lying this whole time.”

“Hmm ... I thought so, too!”

“What should I do here, I wonder?” Rin checked, analysing Yuna’s backside a bit intently.

Reaching in, he placed his hand flat onto Yuna’s shaven pussy, as his fingers began to idly yet firmly caress the brunette’s clitoris.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.