The Vampire Witch - Cover

The Vampire Witch

by RosiePalmer

Copyright© 2022 by RosiePalmer

Fiction Sex Story: I was born to a witch who was given vampire blood during her pregnancy. When I was born and as I grew, I was strong in each of abilities. This story is about my coming of age on my 18th birthday. I hope you enjoy it.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Vampires   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Halloween   .

My name is Damien Karayan and I was born a vampire that was carried and birthed by a witch. I will try and tell some of my story.

Mother was the daughter of the High Priestess of a New Orleans witch coven. The man who provided the seed for my birth is not important to this story. He was part of a football team that gang raped mother during a frat party after being drugged by a girl she trusted. (All of those taking part in her rape have been dealt with, but that is not a part of this story.)

My grandmother is an extremely powerful witch and the High Priestess of the coven. She had business ties to the vampire brood leader who is considered to be my father. The brood is located on the far side of New Orleans and outside of town from their coven. Brood is the correct word used for a group of vampires, where coven is defined as a group of witches. They had been trying to bring their organizations closer together. When my mother became pregnant because of the gang rape and through the vampire ancient texts they discovered a possible way to create a vampire witch, a melding of both into one being.

Throughout the majority of my mother’s pregnancy, she consumed a few drops of my father’s vampire blood every day. The ancient writings indicated that doing this would create a vampire baby with traits of both beings without turning the person receiving the blood. It turned out to work much better than either of them expected. Not only was I born a vampire with all of my witch abilities in tact or warlock in my case. Every single one of my traits, warlock and vampire, was elevated to much higher levels than they should have been at my young age.

I also had an additional trait that my vampire family did not. They call me the day walker, because sunlight has little or no effect on me. Maybe it was destiny that I was born on Halloween night. What better night to celebrate the day of my birth as a vampire witch, I’ll start this story on my 18th birthday.

Being a normal Halloween day for New Orleans, it was slated to be in the 60’s temperature wise with clear skies. My witch family had a large gathering to celebrate my journey into manhood. I was given all sorts of potions and witch attire. Most were coming of age sorts of things to be used in the seduction and pleasing of a woman.

My mother and grandmother had a set of gifts that I had to earn. The task was to collect panties from women whose birthday was today, October 31st, yes Halloween birthdays. On each pair the owner must write their name, address, phone number if they had the room for all the information. They may not be in a relationship. Using my vampire mind control powers I was supposed to implant the thought that I would call them for a future date and they would accept. They did not explain anything else as to why I was being required to do this.

They had a stack of 12 gifts that were numbered one through twelve. One for each pair of panties I collected. I could take any gift up to twelve, of course. I knew I wasn’t supposed to use my gifts to find the ladies with the correct birthday, but they didn’t tell I couldn’t. I looked at my mother, “Did you plan this task with my vampire father or are you telling me that I can start dating now?”

My mother laughed, “Maybe both, I guess you’ll have to wait until you visit your father at the brood tonight at nine for the party they have planned for you.”

I shook my head, “Mother I already know that the two of you are working together on this. Are you going to tell me what is going on or do I go fishing in your mind again. Remember what I learned last time?”

She gasped, “Can you just go with the flow for once and let it all be a surprise for you? Whenever you go fishing in my mind you find things that are very private to me.”

“Alright mother, I’ll go with it this time. You know howmuch I hate surprises, but if father is involved it could be fun.”

Grandmother stepped forward, “I promise you grandson, you will be a man by the morning. Your father has much to teach you tonight. It should be a Halloween you will never forget.”

I smiled, “I guess I should start on my first task and collect those panties you challenged me to find. What do I have, about six hours before I teleport to see my father’s brood?”

Mother nodded, “I think you should get started if you intend to collect twelve pairs of panties. Make sure they are all over 18 or your father will be upset with you.”

I caught a fleeting thought from her mind, “And if you are going to learn to drink from the source tonight.”

I hid my emotions of surprise as I walked out of our coven house I thought, “So that is it, at 18 I start to sample the freshest blood instead of only from a bag.” I shook my head as I walked from the house, “I sure hope I am up to it.”

The first one was easy. A tall blond was walking toward me singing, “Happy birthday to me.”

I entered her mind, she was19 and on her way home after spending the night at her BFF’s birthday party for her. As she approached I read that today is her birthday and she was having a party at her parent’s house tonight. She was also single and wearing a dress of a southern plantation owner.

I smiled at her as she approached and pushed her mind to follow my request, “Happy birthday to you, today is also my birthday. May I have your panties as my present?”

She giggled, removed her panties and offered them to me with a kiss, “Here you go, and happy birthday to you too.”

I smiled and handed her a sharpie, “Please write your name, address and phone number on them for me.”

She continued to giggle as she used my back to write the requested information on them. She handed them to me, “Are you going to call me sometime?”

I looked at her panties, “Amelia Jacobs, of course I’ll call you. I would be a fool not to.” I pushed thoughts of orgasms into her mind, walked by her as her legs shook and she moaned in pleasure. I thought, “Less than ten minutes and I score the first pair.”

I headed toward Bourbon Street and into the first bar and restaurant I came to. There were six women sitting around a table and they appeared to be celebrating. They were all dressed up as 50’s era movie starlets. I went mind by mind and found the birthday girl dressed up as Marilyn Monroe. Her mind told me that she was 30 and she looked directly into my eyes, “Hello, are you here to help me celebrate my birthday.”

I smiled as I entered her mind and gave her the instructions, “No, I am here for the present you have for me on my 18th birthday.” I held out my hand and she took the Sharpie.

She smiled at her friends and as reached under the table she took off her panties. A few of them gasped. She laid them on the table and wrote the information I needed. When she finished she handed me the Sharpie and then her panties, “Happy birthday Damien, call me and I’ll give you a birthday present you’ll never forget.”

I smiled, “I would take you up on that tonight, but my father has other plans for me.” The orgasm I sent to her mind caused her to collapse in her chair out of breath and her friends giggled. As I turned to leave I said, “I’ll call and deliver my present to you Heidi Pfeiffer.”

Back outside in the sunshine I smiled and crossed the street to the next bar and restaurant. It was mid afternoon and I didn’t find any parties in process. I went mind to mind of all the ladies and found no birthdays for today. There were a couple of guys, but I wasn’t here for them.

Two more stops with the same results. I went into a woman’s clothing store and noticed a black mother and daughter looking at dresses. I entered the young one’s mind and found that it was her mother’s birthday today. They were shopping for dresses to go out in tonight. The young one was 16 and her mother was 36.

A sales clerk came over and smiled, “May I help you sir.”

I shook my head and nodded toward the mother and daughter, “Just waiting for my friends over there.”

I sent a thought to try on the dress the mother had in her hand. When she approached the young sales clerk I pushed the thought that the changing rooms were closed for remodeling.

The mother smiled, “I’d like to try this dress on, where are your changing rooms?”

The sales clerk shyly replied, “Ma’am, the changing rooms are being refurbished. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.”

I pushed the thought to the mother, “Try the dress on in front Damien and give him your underwear as his birthday present.”

She smiled at the clerk, “May I try it on here? I have to give Damien his birthday present anyway.”

Her daughter gasped and the clerk smiled, “If you don’t mind I guess it should be alright.”

The mother removed her sandals, blouse and jeans and stood in her bra and panties. She looked in my eyes, slowly pushed down her panties and stood after stepping out of them. Reaching out her hand, do you have a pen I can use?”

I handed her the Sharpie and she wrote her name, address and phone number using her daughter’s back. She handed them to me, “Happy birthday Damien, please call me anytime. I haven’t dated much since my divorce three years ago.”

I read her name, “Ebonee Riley, of course I will call you.”

She smiled at me as she slid the dress over her head, “How do I look? I am going as Marie Antoinette.”

I smiled, “You look lovely, but please keep your head. Have fun tonight at your Halloween birthday party.” I turned and left the store thinking, “Three pairs down, nine more to go.”

I stepped from the clothing store and noticed the sidewalk was getting busier with a number of people dressed in costumes. I was checking minds when I found another woman having a birthday party. I smiled, it was one of four approaching me dressed as witches from the movie Hocus Pocus in flowing black gowns. The one I wanted was the witch played by Bette Midler. I pushed into her mind what I wanted.

She giggled and looked at her friends, “Just a minute, I need to give this young man a gift.” She lifted her dress, pulled her panties down her black stocking covered legs, stepped out of her panties and smiled at me, “Do you have a pen or something I can write with?”

I smiled and handed her the Sharpie. She wrote the information on her panties and handed me back my pen. I had to read her mind to find out her age. She was 32 and never married. I smiled when I saw that she thought of herself as a lesbian. I pushed the thought that she may like to try a young man sometime.

She smiled at me, “Make sure you call me. I could use a good time.” Her friends teased her as they walked away. I looked at the panties, her name is Sara Moore. “That makes four and I still have four hours remaining.”

I continued walking down the street and walked into a costume shop, smiling as I entered the minds of the women. There were actually two in the store. I looked a little deeper and discovered they were a set of twins. Looking around the store I found them, an identical pair of 5’2” Asian twins. They were trying on dresses that made them look like the child twins from the movie, The Shining. Their 28th birthday party was tonight. Pushing a thought at them, they looked around the store. One of them spotted me and grabbed the others hand and led her to me.

I smiled and acted as if I was afraid, “Oh no, am I about to be attacked by the scary movie twins.”

One of them giggled, “Tammy, he is young and has a sense of humor. We are real and like to dress like twins from movies on Halloween. These are our costumes for our birthday party tonight. Would you like to join us?”

“Ladies, I couldn’t think of anything more I would love to do. But tonight is my 18th birthday party and I have to be at my father’s house by nine. He is having a movie themed party and the two of you would fit in perfectly.”

The one called Tammy smiled, “Sammy, his party sounds much better than ours. I wish we could go, but mom has already set ours up.” I pushed for their panties and they smiled at me as they lifted their skirts and quickly removed their panties. I passed them my Sharpie and they wrote their information. Same address, different names and numbers. They handed their panties to me and smiled as they said, “Happy birthday. Maybe we can get together next year?”

I smiled at them, “We should get together long before that. I’ll call you soon.”

They both nodded and returned to their friends. I looked at their panties and read their names. Sammy and Tammy Sung. I left the store and pumped my arm, “Half way there.”

For the next 15 minutes I walked the rest of the way down the street and crossed to the other side. I only found one more with today as their birthday, but she appeared to be over 70. She looked good for her age, but I don’t know all of their plans for the panties. I let the grandmother off the hook and left her alone.

I went in to a sports bar that was also a restaurant. A Latin woman of about 25 was sitting by herself with a plate of loaded fries in front of her. She was dressed up as a western movie call girl and didn’t appear to be enjoying herself, she was alone and it was her birthday today. I read her mind and her boyfriend had just broken up with her. She wanted to get married and he wasn’t interested. He left after their argument telling her that he never wanted to see her again.

I put a thought in her mind to look up and ask the first man she sees to join her. Of course I was that man. She waived me toward her table, “Would you please join me, I can’t eat all of this by myself?”

I smiled down at her, “Thank you today is my birthday and I can’t think of a better way to start it.”

She giggled, “Mine too, thanks for helping me eat all of this.”

I sat, “You don’t look very happy. Are you alright?”

She shook her head, “My boyfriend and I had a fight. I am way past ready to be married and he isn’t. I should have seen it coming, whenever I bring it up he quickly changes the subject and I wouldn’t let it go today. He blew up and told me he never wanted to see me again.”

“How long have you two been together?”

She looked at the table, “Since we were sophomores in high school. I guess it was never meant to be and like I said, I should have seen it coming.”

I implanted the thought to do whatever the man asks. I smiled, “If you would like to go out with me sometime.” I lay the Sharpie on the table, “Remove your panties and write your name, address and phone number on them and give them to me.”

She giggled, “That is some pick up line. If I give you my panties with that information, are you going to expect more than just a date?”

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders, “What do you expect me to say? That I will ravage your body and give you more orgasms than any woman can handle?”

She giggled, “A woman could do worse on a first date.” She reached below the table and when her hands came back into view her panties were in her hand. She picked up the Sharpie and wrote what I asked for and gave them too me, “I’ll settle for a nice dinner and a few orgasms when you call, but you can go for a record if you want too.”

We finished her loaded fries and I stood, “Thank you for feeding me on my birthday. I will definitely be calling you soon.” We shook hands and I fed her body an orgasm as I turned to leave. I heard her sigh as I went out the door thinking, “That’s seven.” I looked at them and her name was Juanita Martinez. As I exited and started to walk up the sidewalk I looked at my phone. It was after six and I still have five more to go. I smiled to myself, “Without mind manipulations I may not have any yet.”

There were many more people out now and the costumes were becoming wilder and more risqué as the street lights came on. Some showed almost everything and others covered almost everything. I started to scan the female minds again and though the thoughts were also becoming more risqué as the night wore on, no birthdays jumped out at me.

Then out of the blue I had another hit. There were now hundreds of people wondering the streets and it was becoming more difficult to zero in on a single individual. That is until they were close to me. I sent a joke to the mind I was connected to and a short Mexican woman giggled. I smiled to myself, “I’ve got her.”

I sent my face into her mind and made sure it was visible to her eyes. When I approached she smiled, “You look familiar do we know each other?” She appeared to be in her mid 30’s.

I smiled, “I would definitely remember you if I did. My name is Damien.” I held out my hand and we shook. I admired her belly dancer costume and if she gave her panties she could be flashing people all night long.

I sent her the message to give me her panties and she giggled, “My name is Maria and I am not sure why I am doing this. My pussy will be on display the rest of the night.” She reached under her skirt and removed her panties, “Do you have a pen?”

I took out the Sharpie and handed it to her. She laid them out on a window and wrote the information. She handed me back my pen and smiled, “Are you going to call me?” She handed me her panties.

I smiled and looked at them, “I sure will call you Maria Alvarez.” I held them to my nose and inhaled. I smiled again, “Are you going to let me taste this.” I sent her an orgasm.

She shivered, “Hell yes I’ll let you taste it.” She giggled as she walked past me, “You will absolutely get a long and noisy taste of me.” She flashed me her cleanly shaven pussy, “You can taste it now if you like.”

I chuckled as she turned around and flipped up her dress to show me her heart shaped ass as she walked away. I shook my head as I looked at her panties.

I resumed my walk admiring the inventiveness in some of the costumes. A large group passed with everything from Princess Leah in the outfit from Jabba’s palace to Darth Vader. All of them were related to the movie. I was smiling to myself when a green-skinned Twi’lek female walked by. I sent a message for her to stop and look over her shoulder at me.

When she did she smiled. I said, “Happy birthday.” I sent her mind the panty message and she giggled as she removed her very small thong. She held out her hand, “Do you have a pen?”

I smiled and gave her my Sharpie, “Will this do.”

She shook her head, “Yes it will. My address won’t fit, is my name and phone number good enough?”

I smiled, “Yes it will be good enough for me to contact you.” She had black features, though all of her visible skin was green in color. She handed me her panties, “I expect a call from you if you take these.”

I chuckled, “A man would have to be a fool to not call you.”

She giggled, “I must go. My friends are waiting to celebrate my birthday. I love my birthday being on Halloween. We pick a movie theme every year and act it out while we party. As you can tell, I am Jabba’s slave girl tonight. None of the guys have tried anything. I’ll have to put something in their drinks to loosen them up.”

I laughed, “It’s my birthday too, but I have to head home soon for the party or I would join you. I promise that you wouldn’t have to get me drunk to make a pass at you.”

She laughed and headed towards her friends. She looked over her shoulder, “I’ll hold you to that.”

I read her mind as she walked away. She was 22 years old. I looked at her panties and her name was Raven Jones.

I looked at my phone and it was almost eight, three more to go and a little over an hour remaining.

I looked around and saw a woman of about 40 looking directly at me. I smiled and told her mind to come to me and give me her panties. She was shaking her head as she nervously approached me. I looked deeper into her mind and it was her birthday. She had been at her birthday party with an Addams Family theme dressed as Morticia Addams. She had the body for it and the perfect costume. Her ex of three weeks crashed the party and ruined it for everyone as he broke party up.

As she came close I said, “Happy birthday.”

She shook her head, “Thanks, it has been a bust until now, I overheard a few conversations and women are talking about giving their panties to a young man who looks like you. They all said they were a birthday present for you and it was their birthday too. You are him, aren’t you?”

I smiled, “Yes, I admit that it is me they gave them too me. May I have yours? I am only collecting if today is your real birthday.”

She shook her head, “What are you going to do with them? Nothing perverted I hope.”

I smiled, “I am collecting them for the phone numbers and future dates.” I pushed, “Give him your panties and go home.”

She shook her head, “What did you say?”

I smiled, “I didn’t say anything. What did you hear?”

She blushed, “I heard a voice tell me to give you my panties and go home. I looked at you and your lips weren’t moving. I know you didn’t say anything.”

I pushed her mind again and said, “Then give me your panties. I love collecting panties from beautiful women.”

She gasped, “Do you really think I am beautiful?”

I smiled at her, “Yes I do. Exactly what did the voice tell you now?”

She looked down and shook her head, “It told me to write my name and number on my panties and give them to you. What do you think I should do?”

I smiled at her, “I don’t think it is up to me what you should do. I find you very attractive and would love to have your phone number to call you for a date.”

I watched as she made up her mind. She removed her panties and smiled at me, “Do you have a pen?”

I smiled at her and pulled the Sharpie from my pocket, “I only have this. Will it do for you?”

She giggled, “It was your voice in my head. Are you a ventriloquist?”

Laughing I replied, “Not really, I didn’t know I could transmit my voice to another mind.”

She shook her head and continued giggling, “Only vampires can do that, but they can’t be out during the day. From what I heard, you’ve been out here most of the day.”

I handed her my pen and watched as she wrote her name and number. She handed her panties to me, “This doesn’t mean that you are getting laid, but it doesn’t mean that you won’t either.” She giggled, “Just leave my blood alone.”

I took her panties and pulled her into my arms and smelled her neck, “My pulse quickened, I can’t promise I won’t taste your neck or anywhere else for that matter.”

She sighed as her legs shivered from the orgasm I sent her mind, “I won’t promise to stop you either.” She gasped and felt my back muscles, “My God you have a strong body. I love a strong man.”

I chuckled, “If you don’t stop me, I may not stop.”

She smiled, “With your body I won’t care, please call me. I’ll go out with you anytime.” She turned and headed up the street.”

I checked the time and it was getting late. Looking at her panties, her name is Teresa Moore.

I watched as she walked away, then I hit on a twosome who had the same birthday. I looked around and noticed what appeared to be a mother and daughter looking at me. I smiled, it was getting late as I directed their minds, “Go to the man you are looking at.”

They slowly approached me, “Are you the man looking for people whose birthday is tonight?”

I looked through their minds. They were lonely and looking for someone to play with them tonight. I smiled, “Write your numbers on your panties and I’ll call you later tonight to play a little. I have to stop by my father’s for his version of a birthday party for me.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.