The Bike Race - Cover

The Bike Race

Copyright© 2022 by Victor Echo

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Getting out of the house is always a good idea. But who knew I would run into her while helping at a neighbourhood bike race? And her bike buddy. And the fun we would have.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Group Sex  

We got ourselves settled into bed, and both women tried to kiss me at the same time. It took a bit of creativity, but we managed to get the kiss going before Samantha broke away and left me alone to kiss Tabitha. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched her settle between Tabitha’s legs and start to eat her pussy while we kissed, and I pulled on her nipples.

“When did you have these done?” I whispered.

“Eighteen months, maybe more. Why?”

“They look good. Just curious. I thought you were going to have your pussy done.”

“Still plan to do it, maybe during the winter. It needs a couple of months to heal.”

“Scammed Samantha into doing it?”

“Her idea once she saw mine. Now it’s just a matter of deciding when she gets them done and how she entertains herself while they heal.”

Her voice went up an octave as she said deal and her back bowed slightly. I clamped my mouth over a nipple, and her back bent even more as the orgasm throbbed through her. Her breath came in ragged gasps as Samantha kept up the pressure on Tabitha’s clit.

“More, more,” Tabitha gasped.

Tabatha’s orgasm rocked her body. I reached across and pinched her other nipple as Samantha clamped down on her clit. Her eyes flew open, closed, and opened as she gasped and cried out before flopping down on the bed.

“Fuck, that was good,” she gasped.

Samantha came up and kissed Tabitha before she kissed me, then I kissed Tabitha. She held onto the two of us as she got her breathing under control.

“Lie down, Samantha,” Tabitha said.

Samantha smiled at us, then lay down in the middle of the bed.

“Watch,” Tabitha said.

Tabitha moved a hand between Samantha’s legs and stroked her clit with a finger. Samantha’s back slightly bowed as she did this. Then she pushed her finger down, and her hips sunk into the mattress, then did it again.

“Pussy power,” I observed.

“Fuck, yes,” Samantha moaned. “But I want it inside of me.”

“What do you want inside of you,” I asked.

“A cock. Your cock.”

“And where do you want my cock?”

Samantha moaned and shivered.

“Where do you want my cock, Samantha? Do you want me to pound your cunt until your clit explodes, or do you want me to fill your ass until you split open? Tell us, Samantha, what you want, and you will get it.”

“Fuck, I don’t...”

“Get your dildo,” I said to Tabitha. “The one you want Samantha to use on you.”

Tabitha rolled off the bed and rummaged in the bedside table before coming out with a long thick black dildo. Samantha’s eyes widened as she rolled over onto her front and pulled her knees underneath her, pushing her ass up and putting it on display.

“Now, Samantha, let’s get you ready.”

I pulled the bottle of lube I saw on the other table over and put a generous dollop in my hand before smearing it on Samantha’s ass and poking it into her body, then held out a hand for the dildo. Tabitha gave it to me, and I quickly slicked it up and pushed the head against Samantha’s puckered ass. Her pussy constantly drooled as she realized what was about to happen to her, and she shook as the head popped into her sphincter.

“Wait, wait,” she moaned.

Her breathing was ragged, and sweat stood out on her brow as she got used to the feeling before she nodded for me to continue. I pushed more of the giant cock into her body. She pulled her knees back, which opened her up more, and more of the cock slipped into her ass. Her eyes were wide open as she adjusted to the feelings.

“Hold it,” I said to Tabitha.

She put some fingers on the base and held it in place as I moved up and placed my cock at Samantha’s other opening. I slammed into her hot, wet pussy. She looked back at me with lust and excitement before Samantha screamed.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,” she chanted.

Samantha rocked against me, and we got a rhythm going as Tabatha diddled Samantha’s clit. Girl cum squirted out around my cock and over Tabitha’s hand as I pounded in and out of her cunt. I hoped the neighbors were not home because Samantha howled like a banshee. Her orgasm crushed my cock and her second one bent her nearly in half backward. She blacked out as my cum poured into her body like a firehose covering a wall.

I fell out, and a flood of liquid came behind me as Tabitha pulled the dildo gently out of her friend’s ass while Samantha rolled over onto her back with a moan.

“Wait here,” Tabitha said.

There was no way I was going anywhere, so I stayed put. I heard the water running and soon felt a cloth on my cock. Tabitha then moved to clean up her friend, who came around as she finished.

“Mm, thanks. Back in a minute.” Samantha said.

She rolled out of bed, and Tabitha curled up against me.

“Fun?” she asked.

“Fun. You liked?”

“Not what I thought, but it was fun. She does like having her ass played with.”

“Apparently. You still like it?”

She looked around.

“Yes,” she hissed.

“Secret’s safe with me. For now.”

“Beast.”

“Still want to be in a video?”

“Don’t you forget anything,” Tabitha asked.

“I don’t forget much.”

“Good, and yes.”

Samatha came out of the bathroom and lay down next to me on the other side.

“Tabi, darling, he wrecked me. You’ll have to make do with him tonight if you don’t mind.”

“I don’t mind. But right now, there’s nothing for him to do anything with.”

She lifted my limp cock as she spoke and let it fall back onto my belly.

“Why don’t we snuggle for a bit and see what comes up?” I suggested.

“I like it,” Samantha said.

“OK, only I get him pressed against me this time,” Tabitha said.

She rolled onto her side, and I curled in behind her, reached across her body, and cupped a tit while Samantha curled up behind me, her hands rested on my ass, and she squeezed it absently as she kissed the back of my neck. She tilted my head gently and whispered in my ear.

“Thank you. That was wonderful.”

“Better than the delivery guy?”

“Much better than the delivery guy, but he was good too.”

“I am happy to provide you with whatever you need.”

She kissed me softly.

“Could I be the delivery girl next time?” she asked.

“You just want the tip.”

“No, I want the whole shaft!”

We chuckled and drifted off to sleep.


I don’t know how long I slept, but it was dark when I woke up. I had to use the bathroom badly, managed to extricate myself from between the women, and got out of bed. Samantha closed the distance to Tabitha, and I lost my space. I hurried into the bathroom and closed the door before taking care of things. My day turned out entirely differently than I expected it would. I certainly had learned some things about my former lover, some I suspected and some I knew without proof but did not care about. I did not lie to Tabitha. I was not jealous and knew or suspected she had other lovers. I finished up and took a slug of water, then decided I needed more, so I walked down to the kitchen and found a larger glass.

I navigated the living room by the streetlights that came through the curtains and sat on the couch to drink my water. I noticed the T.V. was still on and reached for the remote. I fiddled it back to life and looked at the index of videos. I flipped around, pushed down the volume, and selected one at random.

The scene opened with Tabitha standing in lingerie on a porch with many trees behind her. She squeezed her tits through her bra and danced to an inner soundtrack as she stripped out of the things she wore. She tossed them to the ground, settled onto a cushioned couch, and picked up a fancy glass dildo with lots of knobs and bumps below a nicely shaped head. She sucked it into her mouth before tracing it over her clit and slipped it into her open, glistening pussy. She proceeded to masturbate herself with the dildo until she built up a good head of steam but then backed off. She puts the dildo down, and another guy enters the video. A big black man. Six foot six if he was an inch, and his cock looked thicker than my forearm, although it likely was not that large. She sat up and wrapped her hand around it. It was a good deal more significant than the average based on her hands, and she bent forward, took a small amount of the head into her mouth and sucked on it gently, and then let it go and lay back.

She pulled her knees back and opened herself as wide as she could, and the guy put his cock at her opening and pushed forward. It was unpleasant going in until she was used to the invasion, and then she begged him to fuck her hard. I expected cum to shoot out of her nose when he finally unloaded inside her. She was limp when he pulled out, and his cock was still substantially large. He bent down and kissed her, and then she blew a kiss to the camera before it faded to black.

“I’d just had my nipples pierced, so I could only be fucked,” Tabitha said quietly from the edge of the living room. “BeeBee said she knew this guy with the largest cock she’d ever experienced, and I just had to try it.”

“It was larger than any I have seen, in film or person,” I agreed.

“Ruined me for a couple of days. I came harder with my finger for a couple of weeks after that. I never want one that large again, but it was fun to experience it once.”

“It did look like you enjoyed it, that’s for sure.”

I sat there for a couple of heartbeats before I started again.

“What?” I asked as I looked at her.

“Why am I embarrassed? You seeing these? I watch them when I’m horny, no one’s around, or when I want to...”

“Seduce?”

“Yeah, seduce someone. I mean, there are people, guys, and girls, that get off knowing their fuck toy likes to be recorded.”

“You’re not a ‘fuck toy,’ Tabitha. Nor a slut. Don’t get into that groove. Hear me?”

“Then what am I?”

“Someone who loves sex, making people happy, and enjoying life.”

“I do love sex.”

“I know.”

The silence lasted a few more heartbeats. I picked up the remote and walked over to her.

“Pick one,” I said.

“Why?”

“Pick one that you want me to see. Then pick one you don’t want me to see. Don’t tell me in what order you are picking them.”

I pulled her back to the couch and had her sit down beside me. She shivered in the morning air, along with some inner turmoil as she scrolled up and down. There were close to forty to choose from, and she must have scrolled through them twice before she put the remote down and wrapped her arms around me. Tears flowed down her face. I held her and let her cry until she finished.

The tissues were still nearby, and I reached for them.

“Thanks,” she mumbled.

She blew her nose and lay back against me.

“You knew I wouldn’t pick one.”

“I knew you would be challenged to pick one that you would not be embarrassed by, which surprises me because you were not embarrassed to make them, and certainly enjoyed it in the two we’ve seen so far.”

“And you enjoyed watching them.”

“I did.”

“You pick one.”

I reached down for the remote, flipped, and pushed play at random. The screen brightened.

She rested a hand on my cock as the video started.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.