The Bike Race - Cover

The Bike Race

Copyright© 2022 by Victor Echo

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Getting out of the house is always a good idea. But who knew I would run into her while helping at a neighbourhood bike race? And her bike buddy. And the fun we would have.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Group Sex  

I woke to someone’s hand running up and down my body. It would pause on my hip, stroke my cock, and then move back up to my chest, around my nipple, and repeat.

“You awake?” I heard Samantha ask softly beside me.

“Mm, think so. What time is it?”

“A little after nine.”

“At night?”

“Yeah.”

“Mm.”

“Tabi went to order Chinese. She said I should keep you company.”

“Did she? And what sort of company are you supposed to keep?”

“She didn’t say, but I can tell you, if you get much harder, I will never get you in my mouth.”

“Flatterer.”

I felt her hand wrap around my cock, and she squeezed it before she moved down and palmed my balls a moment. I felt her mouth encircle the head as her tongue licked up and down the slit. She moaned deep in her throat as she swallowed more of my shaft. I shivered as her nose hit my balls, and she swallowed deep in her throat. My cock swelled and pulsed. She pulled off and gasped as she stroked my shaft.

“Never done that,” she gasped.

She licked my slit.

“I want to try again. You game?”

“Please,” I gasped.

She did it again, swallowed a couple of times around my cock head, and then off again before she focused on sucking my head. Her hand moved faster on my shaft, and my balls started to boil. She moaned low in her body, and I touched her shoulder. She only nodded and sucked harder as the cum ran up my shaft and into her mouth. She gobbled it down as my shaft continued to pulse in her hand. She gasped as she let my cock fall from her mouth, and she rested her head on my stomach as she gathered herself.

“Wow,” I gasped.

“I am so wet,” she said. “I can’t remember ever getting wet from sucking cock before.”

“Shall I return the favor?” I asked her.

“In a minute. I want to feel your hands on my tits first, though.”

She kissed her way up my body, then straddled my hips and braced herself with a hand on either side of my head. Her tits hung free. I reached up and cupped them, then squeezed them before I started to massage them. I alternated between pulling on her nipples and pushing back against them. She moaned as I did this and pushed down on my abdomen. I could feel the moisture leak from inside her as she slid on my skin.

“Think I should have them pierced?” she asked.

“Your nipples?”

“Yeah,” she said in a long exhale.

“I have no opinion, honestly. I hear it makes them more sensitive.”

I pinched them, and she moaned and shoved her hips down against me. Behind her, my cock was coming back to life.

“They seem pretty sensitive to me now,” I observed.

I reached up, licked one of the nipples, then sucked, and she shook. Her hips were in constant motion as she masturbated against me. I redoubled my effort and sucked harder.

“Yes, yes, don’t stop, almost there ... fuckkk,” she moaned.

She shook, and her arms collapsed as I held her up, then lowered her down against me. She gasped for breath as she lay on my chest.

“Fuck. I’d heard that could happen.”

I kissed her cheek and rubbed her back. It was only a moment before she lifted her head and kissed me back. Our tongues battled back and forth as we kissed. My hands ran along her body and squeezed her ass with both hands.

“I love having my ass played with,” she gasped and kissed me again.

I played with her ass. I slipped a finger between her cheeks, and she moaned. She gasped and groaned as I ran it over her puckered asshole.

“Shit, no, stop, stop.”

I put my hands on her hips.

“Put them back on my ass, silly.”

“I did.”

She kissed me again.

“Sorry, that all came out wrong.”

She looked back over her shoulder, then back at me.

“I love anal sex,” she whispered. “Tabi said something about a dildo and a strap-on. I asked if we could do a double. Then today, she saw you. As we rode, I couldn’t get the thought out of my mind. There was an opportunity for a fantasy to come true. When we finished the ride today, I think there was more cum between my thighs than sweat.”

She stopped and kissed me again.

“I really want you to, but I want Tabi here, too. And I want to see her with a strap-on. I’m also a bit of a size queen, at least regarding toys.”

She kissed me hard, and my cock bounced against her nether regions as all the thoughts she inspired ran inside my head and made me harder, if that was possible.

“Tabi has a couple of fantasies she wants to take for a spin, and she says you might be willing to play along. Now kiss me, and let’s see if dinner’s here before I give in to my base desires and fuck you right here.”

I kissed her as she asked. She moaned hard, then broke apart.

“Come on. If we keep doing this, I will fuck you, and I know Tabi wants a good reaming as much as I do.”

She rolled off of me, stood up, then offered her hand. I got off the bed, and we walked down the stairs to the main level.

Tabitha leaned against the counter, reaching up for something in the cabinet, and Samantha pushed me gently toward her. I smiled and walked quickly behind Tabitha, slipped my cock between her legs, and ran my hands up to cup her tits before I squeezed them. She shivered, shoved her ass back against me, and moaned as she braced herself.

“Samantha did not wear you out, I see,” she said.

I kissed her backbone.

“Nope, but not for lack of trying. She did tell me some interesting things, though.”

She stood up on tiptoe and wiggled her hips. My cock head slipped quickly between her lips, and she settled down onto my shaft.

“No thrusting,” I said. “That’s for after dinner.”

“Bastard,” she moaned.

I squeezed her tits and pulled her nipples, and she gasped as the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it,” Samantha said.

“It’s paid for,” Tabitha said.

“She’s naked,” I whispered into Tabitha’s ear.

“Oh, fuck,” she gasped.

I slipped a finger between her legs and circled her clit several times. She shook on my cock but did not try to do anything else. We hear the door open, then close, a rustling of plastic, then a dull thump.

“What...” Tabitha asked.

“Shh, listen.”

Tabitha froze, and we heard wet noises coming from the doorway, followed by some heavy breathing, then skin slapping against skin.

“Is she...?” Tabitha asked.

“Sounds like it,” I said.

“Have to see.”

I pulled out and followed Tabitha out of the kitchen to where we could see the doorway.

Samantha braced herself against the closed door, her ass shoved back, and the delivery guy pumped her from behind.

“You set this up? One of yours or one of hers,” I whispered into Tabatha’s ear.

I noticed Tabitha had a hand between her legs as she watched the action in her entryway. Soon the guy was grunting, and I saw his ass contract in that way that said he was dumping a load deep inside her cunt. Tabitha’s hand moved fast over her clit, and I saw Samantha squeeze one of her tits hard before the guy pulled out of her. We quickly slipped back into the kitchen, and I held Tabitha as she shook through her orgasm.

“Thanks. Kind of both. Tell you over dinner, OK?”

She kissed me hard.

“Let’s get the plates down.”

A few minutes later, Samantha brought dinner into the kitchen, put it on the table, and then disappeared while we set everything up.

“I’m starving,” Samantha said when she returned.

“I can’t imagine why. You only did a 30-mile ride, then a quick one-mile before dinner,” Tabitha said with a laugh.

Samantha blushed from the roots of her hair to the top of her tits, but she laughed, too.

“More like a 100-yard dash, but it was relaxing,” Sam threw back.

“My turn next time.”

“We’ll do pizza.”

“The pizza delivery guy’s a woman,” Tabitha said to me with a wink.

“Swinging both ways fully now, are we?” I asked.

I forked some chicken into my mouth as I watched her smirk.

“Fuck yes. Most fun I’ve had in years. Why didn’t I let you talk me into it sooner?”

“I did my level best,” I said with a shrug.

Tabitha bent over and kissed me on the cheek.

“Yes, you certainly did. Sam, I have to tell you. Here is a man who is comfortable in his skin. And he can read you like a book. He gets it in his head that I am bi-sexual. Not that he’s wrong, but I am not sure. So we went out one night. Wine bar, where we went a couple of days ago.”

“I remember,” Sam says. “Fun place.”

“We get a table, order, and talk about whatever. I don’t remember now. I do remember watching this sultry minx come in. She was with a slick guy. I mean hand-tailored slick. Not something you see every day, but she was something. Three-inch heels, stockings. Tight skirt. Smokey eyes. Our eyes locked, and she licked her lips. I almost came on the spot, let me tell you. And this one swears up and down that he doesn’t see anything, at least initially. Anyway, her date stumbles toward the bathroom, and Vic here gets up, walks over to their table, bold as brass, and whispers something to the woman.”

“I believe I said something like, ‘My date went off like a firecracker when she saw you. If you are so inclined.’”

“What did she say?” Samantha asked, fully engaged in the story now.

“She smiled at me and said, ‘I am, and he’s a bore. Going to be around for a while? Should we get dinner next door?’”

“He set you up?” Samantha gasped.

Tabitha laughed.

“Something like that, yes. To hear him tell it. He told me to go next door and get us a table, and he would settle the bill. I had not been gone a minute when Abigale followed me out the door. Vic stays around to watch the fireworks. Apparently, the slick guy blamed Vic for scaring off his date, but Vic just smiled and sat there.”

“So what the hell happened!” Samantha almost yelled.

“First lesbian experience, and wow, what an experience,” Tabitha said. “But don’t feel bad for our Vic here. He got to play too. Just not that first night. Like losing my virginity all over again, only much more memorable. And much more enjoyable.”

“You are a pair. “I cannot wait to see what he discovers about me,” Samantha said with a wink.

“Maybe Craig is free,” I said casually.

“Who’s Craig?” Samantha asked, suddenly interested.

Tabitha chucked and put her hands about ten inches apart.

“And he plays both ways,” I added.

“Fuck,” Samantha gasped.

“I know what went through her mind,” Tabitha said.

“You’re going to have to wash the chairs by the time dinner is finished,” I said.

“Finished? They need washing now. Between the thoughts, I am having the cum leaking out of Samantha before the idea of two guys giving it to her hard and deep. I am pretty sure there is a puddle under her ass right now, too,” Tabitha said with a grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.