New Quartet - Cover

New Quartet

Copyright© 2022 by B4Rich

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - John and his Harem, Head out looking for a new Home.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Restart   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Black Female   White Male   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

“Both? You and Sam, mother and daughter, I guess it had to happen sooner or later. I don’t mind, if you two don’t, it’s really exciting. Do we shower first or just go for it?”

Sam says “shower first, Mom’s already in there, you don’t mind do you?”

“No it’s no different than with the old Quartet, I can’t wait to get you two, together.”

Sam left then, Hannah and Sue were watching TV, Hannah says, “tomorrow it will be us, do you think you can handle us, together?” I soon followed Sam to the bedroom.

Over my shoulder I replied, “but can you handle me, that is the question?”

Violet was out, Sam was in the shower. Violet, drying her hair in front of the full length mirror, on the bathroom door, even with a towel wrapped around her, she is gorgeous.

Sam comes into the room, naked, looking for a place to plug in her hair dryer. I made a note to myself to get another full length mirror installed on the entrance door to the bedroom, there is a plug in, close too. I go look in the half bath and there is a counter with sink, a nice mirror and plug in, perfect for hair drying. That takes care of three women with wet hair. I return to the bed room to shower, going past the two who were using the same mirror. Only this time they were both stark naked, what a sight, Samantha with her perfect breasts and Violet with the out of this world breasts. Striped, got in the shower, I could have showered with Sam had I been quicker.

I came out of the shower and as I expected there was Violet and Samantha dressed in the same outfit, Hannah had worn except no bra or pantys, they stood at the foot of the bed moving to the beat of Stay’in alive, in sync with each other. They must have practiced this, but when. The action of their breasts was something else, swaying to the music back and forth, arms moving side to side, causing their juggs to move with them, then raised their arms up, to their head and over, that really made them stick out and swing, turning sideways to the music as if choreographed, shaking their hips at me, back to facing me one arm up and one down on the tummy making a circular motion, then to their pubic area still circular then slowly up and down grabbing and squeezing their pussies, arms back at their sides, cupping their breasts raising them up massaging the nipples and breasts, nipples getting longer, especially Violets, then pushing them together gently and smashing them between each other and rubbing all around, placing a leg between each others thighs. Then switching legs and grinding their pussies together, breaking apart, turning around bending over half way, wiggling their butts with their hands on their hips, now hands on the floor, legs wider, making their pussies gap open, still wiggling their hips. Swinging around now, hands back under breasts shaking them at me, one hand went to crotch and was rubbing up and down, then pulling the band out and rubbing their slit and clit, finger into the labia then Vagina, taking finger to mouth licking it and sucking it. I couldn’t stand it I had to grab my meat and stroke it a little, they put two fingers into their vaginas, really going at it.

Then the music stopped and they came to me, Violet kissing me and Samantha grabbed my erection then inserting it into her mouth, I had my hands all over Violets tits massaging them. Samantha pulled her pants off and jumped on me, my cock penetrated her fully as she was riding for all she was worth, stopped, just long enough to get her top off, I was squeezing and sucking on her tits now, I motioned Violet to set on my face, Samantha must have cum 3 or 4 times already, then I shot my wad, a lot, 6 or 7 shots, I had never ejaculated that much before. Violet was doing fine, with 3 or 4 orgasms too, I just noticed that they had shaven their pubes, how did I miss that, while watching them dancing. Violet had one last climax and got off of me, Sam was still going, must have had at least 2 more orgasms, then she collapsed side ways to land beside me, out of breath. With one on each side of me, I started to play with their breasts, then nipples, Samantha moved my hand down away from her nipples, must be sore I had worked on them the whole time, she was riding me, with my semi-hard erection I assumed the position between Violets thighs and began rubbing up and down her labia, she was so wet, even with a less than full erection I slipped right in, she responded by kissing me, long and full of tongue, my penis was coming to life as I stroked her harder and harder, she arched her back and grunted a climax, I don’t think I could have cum, I am sure I was empty, but kept on going, harder and harder, but not like I did to Ginger, she came again. And said “that’s all I can take, stick it in Samantha.” So I extracted myself and moved to Samantha, she covered her pussy with both hands. Then pointed to her mouth, and I moved to her lips after turning her on her side, then reached for Violets breasts once more, but she was asleep. Samantha was holding my balls in one hand and my penis in her mouth as she too, drifted off.

Ha, ha, I out lasted them both, Violet just lying there, and Samantha holding my penis and still occasionally sucking on me, like a baby with a pacifier. I wanted to get up, but didn’t want to disturb Samantha. I slowly climbed out anyway, crawling to the bottom of the bed, going to the bath, washing myself off, applying deodorant, and walking to the kitchen naked, with my swinging almost full erection swaying as I walked, to get a beer and relax on the couch.

Sue said, “so you wore them out, did ya?”

“Yes, I sure did, they passed out, Sam was even sucking on me when she did.”

Hannah said, “we saw the whole thing, you want me to finish for her? Removing her shirt, she had no bra on.”

That cinched it, “yes, help yourself, Sue come here and help, I want to play with your boobies. She giggled at that and moved to my side, I reached over and kissed the right one, then kissed and sucked on the left one, my left arm between us and my right hand massaging her right breast.

“Hannah want to trade?” Hannah nods her head yes, slowly lets go and stands, taking some of her clothes off, Sue was right on me, going to town as they would say, Now I felt like I could cum again, Sue was a master cock sucker, but not quite as good as Karen was, I do miss her, but four women, is plenty for me, especially these four. I am taking longer than usual to climax. In the mean time, Hannah had disrobed completely and was getting her nipples worked on, holding a breast in each hand, going back and forth kissing and sucking her nipples, what an evening this has been, I raise up a little as I cum, Sue was right there swallowing my load, I let her go on, cause I was enjoying Hannah so much.

It was 11:30, I finished my beer and went to bed, not even a snack.

Tomorrow morning at 9:00

We parked in front of the office, the manager came out “you sure picked a nice one, I have had a lot of lookers on that vehicle, let’s go inside and talk business.” Lookers, but no buyers, full of shit if you ask me.

He has a contract all made out, I looked it over, and it stunk so bad. I say to him, “Your vehicle lists for $40,300. sticker price, no money off, plus $2,800. in sales tax plus, $250. in fees, our car is worth $49,500. I don’t see you giving us just $30,000. for it that’s a fools play, you see our motor coach, we are not poor by no means and we didn’t get this way making deals like you offered, a difference of $13,350. now the way we stand right now we can’t even deal we are so far apart, now look across the road at, all those dealers, I don’t care if we buy a Ford, Chevy or Toyota but somebody will deal with us.”

“I’m sorry we are so far apart, tell me what would satisfy you.”

“Take $3,000. off of yours and add $1,3000. to mine.”

He pulls out his cell phone.

“Your not the boss?” I only want to deal with the owner or manager.”

“Just a minute, please, I’m talking to him right now, He’s coming out here, right away, he was in a meeting.”

The manager arrives, “We don’t buy cars at retail, only wholesale and sell cars at retail, I got the report on your car, it is in excellent shape, I agree $30,000. is to low, so what was your offer?”

“$37,300. plus tax and fees and license plates for your car and $43,000. for our car.”

“Well, I see we are getting closer. Let me crunch some numbers, here. According to that, you would receive $2,500. back, I can’t do that, so here’s what I can do, we will trade even up including taxes and fees and you pay for your license registration, that’s $40.00.”

I look at Violet and say, “Honey, it’s your car what do you think.”

“Well I was hoping for more, but I guess it will be alright, the girls and I love the new car.”

“That is settled, so you can finish with her, everything will go in her name, so as soon as you can get all the paperwork done she’ll sign, then how long before we can leave, as I pulled out my wallet gave him 2, $20. bills.

“It’s only 10:30 so we have time to get to the title and registration offices, before noon, I’d say 1 or 2:00. The bill will be easy. Just two numbers and we’ll fill in the numbers in between and the number at the bottom will be zero.” He pulled out a new bill of sale wrote the three numbers down, gave it to Violet to fill in her name and address and sign, then the application for registration. He picked up the $40. offered his hand and said thank you.

We went outside got the dealer tag off the car and laid it on the office step. “Busy morning, I think we did good, I got the deal I wanted, you’re happy right.”

“Yes I got rid of that car and got a nice, new shiny red one. Couldn’t be happier, except my pussy is a little sore, I came nine times, so it should be sore, you mean man, you.

“So you are out of commission then for tonight.”

“I’m sure Hannah and Susan will more than cover for us. I can’t wait to see the recording.”

“You two were really good with your dancing, when did you have time to practice that?”

“While you were driving, of course, all four of us worked on it and some day we will do it for you, together. I really liked what Hannah did for you, she and Susan worked on that.”

“Need anything from any store, I want to go to Lowes and pick up a few things?”

“A few groceries, were out of lunch type food, since that is the only meal we eat in the coach, I just love the kitchen area with the big fridge and ice maker.”

“Do you need anything from any store?”

“No”

“Girls?”

“What” asked Samantha.

“Do you need anything from any store?”

“I don’t think so?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.