New Quartet - Cover

New Quartet

Copyright© 2022 by B4Rich

Chapter 26

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - John and his Harem, Head out looking for a new Home.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Restart   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Black Female   White Male   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

This is a work of fiction written solely for entertainment. Names, Characters, Places, and incidents are either the product of the author’s imagination or fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or localities is entirely coincidental.

I reserve the right to spell proper nouns anyway I desire. All wording between quotation marks is the way of the persons speech, not subject to the rules of grammar.

Starting from the end of New Quartet Chapter 25;

Hannah says, “I remember now, we are just about five miles from I85.”

Violet says, “Look Hon, there is a Pilot at route 82, that’s the road that goes to the Our Store, right?”

“Yes,” answered Hannah.

We found it, there was a parking space that was big enough for our rig and a Denny’s restaurant, too. Our luck certainly changed for the better. I can’t believe that I don’t remember driving past it, before.

Thursday

We were lucky to have been able to stay at the Pilot all week. We went to the Our Store and picked up my pistol and ammo.

Friday April 28th

Letters from the Probate Court arrived in Athens, Violets letter went to Mt. Airy. she had Susan read it to her. The ruling was completely in favor of the girls. We had previously decided to go to the Foothills of N. C. so off we went, only about eighty miles, so we would make it today. We didn’t call ahead so no one was expecting us. Checked in and got our wrist bands. Donna and I got together that first night and the next night Violet joined us, it was too cold to go outside unless you were fully clothed.

VIOLET

I noticed a little boy had been following us around, all week, he couldn’t have been more than 14 if that. He had been following us, every place we went. It was cold to cool at the park, so we had dressed accordingly.

Saturday May 6 noon.

Alone this time and nude I was on may way to the snack bar. I noticed him, starring at my breasts from a distance, sort of shy like, but definitely starring, his little penis was semi erect now. On the way to the snack bar, I thought I would stop and set on a bench and see what he’d do.

He rather boldly walked up to me and said “Hi my name is Ken, may I sit down next to you?” As he sat down he could not take his eyes off of my breasts, that made my nipples hard. I noticed his wrist band indicated heterosexual only, any thing any age. “I see by your wrist band, that you only do oral, don’t touch ask first, but no stripe for teens, don’t you like young boys? I like your breasts, may I touch them?”

That was enough for me, I have never been talked to by a little boy like that. “No! you may not. But thanks for asking first. Do you ask all the woman you see, to touch them?” I wanted to leave then, but I was curious.

“No, just you and Donna so far, but I plan on asking your daughters, too.

“Did Donna let you?”

“I don’t tell unless the girl says I can, Donna said don’t tell. I am a good Clit licker too, if you’re interested.”

“Who taught you how to do that?

“My mother did. I eat her and she sucks the milk out of my cock, she really likes it.”

“Which one does she like?”

“Both. But she sucked and drank my milk first, She sucks off three other boys too, so I think she likes the milk best. She visits men in their campers or cabins, when their wives are not around, but I don’t know what they do.”

This is getting real interesting now. “Does she let you stick your cock into her hole below her clit.”

“I am not allowed to talk about that, do you want to suck my cock? You can if I can suck your boobs.”

I have had enough of this talk, it sure was arousing, thought it better to leave, now. “Well goodbye Ken, sure was good talking with you.”

“You too, Violet. Please let me know as soon as you can, if you change your mind.”

I continued on my way to the snack bar, wondering how he knew my name. It’s 1:30 now just warm enough to go without clothing for the first time, in the week we had been here, my nipples had relaxed somewhat. I still remembered Ken and wondered about Ken and Donna. I sat at the counter opposite the window to the kitchen, when a head popped up and smiled at me, it was Donna. She came around and sat next to me, we hugged. We talked a bit and the subject of Ken came up. She laughed about it, saying I should meet his mother, she’s a real nympho. I asked why I hadn’t met her before. She said they only been here 2 weeks, she works here, in the gift shop. I asked what she looked like, Donna said, about 30-32 blonde hair on both ends slim but not skinny no tits but big nipples short about 5’ 2”. Not bad looking doesn’t wear make up.

“What’s her name? I want to talk to her about Ken.”

“You going to try him out, you won’t regret it, he’s very good at eating and his dick is just long enough to make me cum and he loves my tits.”

“Donna, you did him.”

“Sure did, are you?”

“I wasn’t, but now I don’t know. But one thing is for sure, I don’t want anyone to know about it.”

“If you don’t know about doing it or not, then you will. I’ll let you use my room in the dorm, it’s only two rooms from his mom’s.”

I finished my hamburger and headed to the gift shop. It wasn’t hard to spot her, from Donna’s description, she was putting shirts on shelves. I walked up to her and introduced myself. She quickly said you are only here for one of two reasons, one to complain about my son Ken or ask permission to fuck him, which will it be?

“You’re as brash as he is.” started to turn and leave.

She says, “Please wait, I’m sorry I acted that way, he gets in trouble all the time with his obsession with large breasts and it is easy to see, you are his latest victim, or is it one or both of you daughters?”

“It’s me and I don’t know what to do about it.”

“He can get under your skin, that’s for sure and for a just turned fourteen year old, he can definitely please a woman. Hasn’t matured enough to develop a grown man’s cock yet, but can make a lot of cum. Which I love the taste of. You can fuck him or what ever, all you want but don’t drink all his cum and you can’t use my room.”

“Thank you for the info, Maryann.” Her wrist band identified her as a slut or nympho, cause it had every stripe.

I was walking back to the campsite and Ken stepped up beside me. “I see you talked to my mom, can I touch your breasts now?”

“It’s may I, not can I and the answer is, still no.”

“But you talked to my mom about me, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I told her you were very rude and you should have your mouth washed out with soap. Now go a way and leave me alone, you are a pest.”

“It won’t be long and you will come to me, cause your nipples give you a way.”

It’s true, my nipples started to get hard as soon as he spoke to me and now they were on full alert. I have to talk to John about this.

I entered the coach. Sam said, “Mom, is it that cold outside or did you just see a hunk.”

“Where is John? I need to talk to him.”

“He is in the trailer, I mean office, working.”

“So it is the office now. Not the trailer anymore.”

“Dad said, when the car is in there, it’s the trailer, but when not, it’s the office. Kind of cool, don’t ya think?”

I nodded my head and went to the office. Using the back door, I entered. The table was down, laptops on the table, three chairs were down Hannah and John each, were sitting. “Now this is impressive, I even smell coffee.” Going into the kitchen/bedroom area, I poured myself a cup. I noticed the bed was down and the sheets were all over the place. Coming back with my coffee, I said, “Honey I have a problem and need to talk to you about it.”

Hannah says, “I’ll go, so you can talk.”

“No stay, we are all family here, no secrets, remember.”

John looked at me and said, “You have the floor, Hon.”

“I am sure you noticed, a little boy following us around this week, well today, he spoke to me. He has a very active obsession with large breasts and asked if he could touch me. Of course I said no. He further explained that he is an excellent clit licker and offered himself to me if I would succumb to him. Of course I told him rather flatly, no. I asked if he asked all the women in the park to feel their breasts. He said no, just Donna and I. And that he was going to ask my daughters. I asked if Donna let him, he said he didn’t tell, cause Donna made him promise not to tell. So my guess is she did.

John interrupts, “So you want permission to succumb to him. Is that right. He doesn’t look old enough, just how old is he?”

“Yes, I guess I am. Now let me finish. I talked to Donna about him, she offered her room to me, I said I wasn’t going to do anything with him, so I didn’t need her room. She said, he’s very persistent and I would really enjoy him. Oh, I forgot because you interrupted me. I asked how he learned to eat pussy, and he said his mom taught him, not to long after she sucked him off the first time. According to him, she loves cum, and sucks three other boys and some of the men in the camp, too. So I went to see his mother at the gift shop. She is short, blonde on both ends, no tits but big nipples and areola about thirty years old, maybe younger. She confirmed everything he bragged about and gave me her blessing on fucking and sucking her boy, but don’t drink all his cum, cause she loved it and he makes plenty of it, also I cant use her room. On the way here, he slipped up beside me and asked when, cause he saw me talking to his mother. I told him no. He said it’s just a matter of time, my lips say no but my nipples betray me. What should I do?”

John speaks, “Well, I hate to tell you this, but I agree with him, it’s just a matter of time before you let him and probably his friends. If you could have seen yourself while you were telling us about him, you would agree, just how old is he? What do you think Hannah?”

“It’s just a matter of time, alright. And soon I’ll bet and I want to watch you and him, bring him to the office. We have cameras here you know. What do you think about that John?”

“After seeing you with that scum video guy, I want to see you perform but not with someone like him. I have even thought about a swap or swingers type party.”

“John you wouldn’t!”

“I don’t know, I would have to approve of the guy, of course. You pick someone and I will ok him or not. How’s that sound to you?”

“You mean if you approve of this kid, I can do anything at all with him and his friends? And by the way he is fourteen. But with his mother’s permission.”

“Yes, I want to see it.”

Hannah says “Me too. And I will decide then if I want him or his friends, also.”

“OK, I will do him first, then think about his friends. No time like the present, I guess. I’ll go for a walk and bring him back with me.”

“How will you find him?”

“He will find me in less than five minutes, and I’ll have him meet me here. Now, get out of here, now so you don’t spook him.”

Ken said, “Hi Violet, looking for me, did you change your mind?”

“I decided to let you touch my breasts.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.