Uncle Mark to the Rescue - Cover

Uncle Mark to the Rescue

by raltsn

Copyright© 2022 by raltsn

Erotica Sex Story: Uncle Mark helps out by meeting his ex-niece halfway to drop off her kids. She's a bit of a tease, will Mark be able to resist. Nah.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Niece   Oral Sex   .

So, some inspiration hit the other day when I was doing pretty much the exact same thing as the story. Of course, everything but the premise of having to drive and swap kids is fiction. Or wishful thinking? Personally, I think my ex-niece is probably as wild in bed as my expectation in the story. And if not, I’ll stick with what I want to believe! As always, I’m not a real author, I just play one on the internet. So hopefully you’ll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed thinking it up.


Sigh

“OK, I can do it”

Some background here, it’s kind of convoluted so bear with me. My nephew went into the military at 18 and met his now ex-wife while both were in basic. They got married and had a son at 21. They got divorced soon after. A few years later, the ex-wife, Katie, had another baby, a girl this time, with her new husband. Of course, they also got divorced.

My mom LOVES babies and since her grandchildren are now adults, she doted over Brendan. When Rose was born, her and my sister treated her as they would a biological granddaughter. Eventually, my nephew left the military and he and his new wife moved about 4-5 hours away. Katie moved about 30 minutes from them which was great because Jennifer helped with the kids and Paul got to see his son way more often than before when they were on opposite coasts.

My sister, Michelle, and her husband live with my mom so they all love being able to watch the kids because they’re all living in the same house. It gets a bit crazy, but since I don’t live there anymore I don’t care!

OK, so there it is in a nutshell. This past week, Rose has been staying at my parents house with Michelle and mom for some reason. On Sunday, Katie was supposed to drive down and pick up Rose and drop off Brendan for a week. As expected, the day before, she called up my mom and asked if they could meet her half way. The problem is, while my mom is 78, she’s very active but lately she’s developed cataracts and her vision is horrible. So driving long distances is not possible. Katie tried to recruit my son who has accompanied my mom on trips to pick up or drop off the kids before but he had to work.

And here we are today. Instead of asking my son to take off a busy Sunday at work, I volunteered to drive 2.5 hours away to meet up with Katie and swap kids. Luckily I was around this weekend and my wife had to work and meet with clients so I didn’t mind driving. OK, even though Katie is a bit of a flake, and my nephews ex, I’ve always had a soft spot for her. When I first met her, she was pretty hot. About 5’3, in shape, nice boobs, killer ass and legs. She was a melting pot of ethnicity but her Mexican features were probably the strongest. She had long dark hair but blue eyes. I liked her because she didn’t pull any punches with what she said. If she thought about it, it came out of her mouth. Good or bad. Of course, having 2 kids didn’t help her much. Last time I saw her she was probably up around 180lbs, her boobs weren’t as perky and her ass was a bit big but she was still cute.

That’s the end of the backstory, I promise!

I drove over to moms and put in the car seat, loaded Rose up and we were on the way. It was about 2.5 hours away, the majority of it on I-95. We were supposed to meet Katie at 1:30pm at a Pilot travel center. We got there around 1pm and unpacked Rose and brought her into the Wendy’s to grab some lunch before Katie got there. I wasn’t convinced she was going to be on time but we got lucky and she showed up at almost exactly 1:30 with Brendan and her boyfriend Roger behind her.

She still looked pretty much the same. One thing I noticed right off the bat was she wasn’t wearing a bra. She had a bag with a strap on it and the strap between her tits was pushing them to the side and you could totally tell there was no support there. I tried not to stare. While mom and Roger watched the kids, I went out to the car over on the side of the building and started pulling out the car seat while Katie went to get her truck and pull into the spot next to me. The back seat was a mess so she climbed into the truck and started moving stuff around. She had the back door next to me open and was bent over moving stuff in the middle of the seat. Of course, I’m checking out her ass, and yes, she wasn’t wearing panties. She had on a pair of thin sweat pants and they were riding up into her crack. No way that happens with underwear on.

“Ummm, you checking out my ass Uncle Mark?” I heard.

Crap. Busted. Oh well, I doubt she really cared, I mean, I AM a guy. This is what we do.

“umm, crap, uh, sigh yup, busted.” I laughed.

Katie laughed. “So you like younger women, huh?”

“hey hey now, I’m a guy, any ass to check out is a good ass!” I replied. “Your ass is just one in a long line of asses that I’ve checked out.”

At this point she had jumped back out of the truck and was standing in front of me, laughing.

“Oh really?” she smirked. “So you’re just looking then?”

“Of course, it’s just for uh, personal entertainment purposes.”

Katie laughed again. “Personal entertainment? oh geez.”

The door to her car was open, as was mine so no one could really see us from the restaurant. Katie turned around back towards the truck and looked back and wiggled her ass a bit.

“There ya go Uncle Mark, that’s for your ‘personal entertainment’.” she laughed. “You wanna give it a little grab?”

“oh come on Katie, I’m married, I can’t go around grabbing asses and stuff.”

“And stuff? What other stuff are you grabbing for your ‘personal entertainment.’” she asked. She was laughing so I knew she wasn’t serious.

“You wanna play this game huh?” I asked with a smile.

“Bring it.” she said. “I’m a big girl, I wanna hear. What are you thinking about when you’re checking out my ass?”

“Hah!” I replied. “OK, Fine.”

I moved closer to the car and leaned in towards so my face was just a few inches from her ear.

“I would throw you on the bed, spread your legs and eat your pussy until you cum so hard you can’t walk any more. Then I’d roll you over, spread your cheeks and plow your pussy from behind until you cum again. Then, right before I finish, I’d pull out, get you down on your knees and stick my hard cock in your mouth so you suck it until I cum.”

I stepped back towards my car before anyone inside saw me. Her face was a little flushed and she didn’t say anything at first.

“Holy Fuck Uncle Mark!” she said eventually. “I shoulda worn panties because you just made me cream in my pants a bit.”

“That was a bit more descriptive than I expected.” I laughed.

“Well you know that I don’t mince words.”

“True”

“I may have to have Roger rub one out for me in the truck before we leave now.”

“Again, more descriptive than I expected.” I said. “But hey, go for it, just not while you’re driving!”

“Yeah I know. Unless you want to rub one out for me right now?” she said, a little seductively. “I can sit in the back here and you can just stick your hands down my pants and rub me until I cum. Get a little preview for ya”

I laughed heartily. “Remember I’m married. But thanks for the invitation. I’ll definitely be thinking about it for my uh ... personal entertainment later though.”

“oooh, that just made me cream my pants again.”

She reached down into the front of her pants and rubbed her pussy a bit and pulled her fingers out and stuck them under my nose.

“See what you did to me.” she laughed. “Oh fuck Katie. That was NOT fair.” I groaned as I inhaled her scent. It smelled like aroused pussy, good aroused pussy. “I’m gonna have to smell that the whole way home now. And probably run to the bathroom as soon as I get there!”

“Good! Now you know how I feel.” she grinned.

At this point, everyone was coming out of the door so we turned away and got back to whatever we were doing before. I could still smell her pussy under my nose and now I had a raging hard on to go with it.

“Damn it” I thought to myself as I tried to figure out how to make it go down. I glanced over at Katie for a second and she was laughing and when no one was looking, made the uh, universal gesture for a blow job with her tongue in her cheek. I rolled my eyes back at her as she laughed while she put Rose in her car. Looking around, I was relieved that no one else seemed to have noticed that interaction.

After a few minutes we all said our goodbyes and got back on the road. The rest of the trip was uneventful. Well, as uneventful as you can get with a talkative 6 year old in the car for 2.5 hours. Once I was back home, I thanked whatever powers that my wife was still at the office and rubbed one out in the bedroom. It was a particularly good one. I figured it would be best not to have any pussy smell on me so I made sure to wash my face before she came home.

The rest of the week was busy and I completely forgot about the interaction with Katie until the following Saturday. I guess she had come back down to my parents to pick up Brendan and was staying overnight and headed back on Sunday. Once again, my wife was at the office seeing clients all day so I was using the time to catch up on ... umm, OK I admit it, I wasn’t catching up on anything. I was just being lazy and playing games on Facebook. So around 1pm, I heard a knock on the front door.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.