Hallowed Eve - Cover

Hallowed Eve

by Justin Case

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Case

Fiction Sex Story: An underworldly entity, that has wandered the earth making drastic changes to the beliefs of mortals for 665 years, sets its sights on a young brother and sister.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Fiction   Paranormal   Demons   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Halloween   .

October 31, 2021

The dark apparition watched silently. Relaxing in the shadow of the bedroom corner.

Since it’s escape from the second level of that damnable place, almost six hundred and seventy years ago, it had dedicated its endeavors to ‘helping’ these poor mortals overcome the restraints of society.

Six hundred and sixty-five times. That was the number of times it had shaped and controlled the chosen. Manipulating their discoveries and actions like a puppeteer. Steering them to new heights of perverse joy. Each time, leaving them with new and exciting lives. And each time after they had given themselves over to soul damning acts of depravity.

For the last of its actions, before returning to the damnable place, it had decided that this time the chosen would carry their twisted proclivities forward. Influencing and spreading their actions to the masses.

They would become examples of a new ‘normal’ to all others they came in contact with in the future. And role models for the benefit of those who had suppressed their own desires, giving them the constitution to act on their urges and thoughts.

The entity felt satisfied as the two men, twin brothers, took turns bucking and thrusting savagely into their latest victim. Writhing and moaning in terror and agony beneath them.

It didn’t remember a single time in history where a serial rapist had actually been twins instead of just one man. But now ... HISTORY.

The glory of successfully implementing it’s ingenious and evil plan would bring many accolades from the other inhabitants upon his return home. And the fear, anguish, and pain this latest horrid creation would instill in these mortals would feed his power.


Friday, October 28, 2022...

Susan Williams was exited for the big party they would be having, as she always was.

But this year was going to be so much better. Her 22-year-old brother was returning Monday morning from Afghanistan, after joining the Army on his 18th birthday and then being deployed almost three years. Four years with only minimal contact had been a long, long time.

Since her birthday was October 31st, the party themes for her birthdays had always been ‘spooky’ or Halloween related. This year would be no different. She was off for the rest of the weekend, and free of classed and work on Monday, Halloween.

She was excited to finally be trying out her new stationary bike, a generous gift from her older brother. She hadn’t had time to even use it yet due to work and school obligations.

So, this afternoon she had rushed home from class, changed into riding attire, and set out on a ride along the digital route that would take her through winding forested roads ... and hopefully to the gates of heaven.

She was well on her way down the path to both. She drove herself harder. Gripping the handlebars tightly and pressing herself against the seat. The 55” screen in front of her, and the full motion of the bike, actually made it feel real. The bulbous padded tip of the racing seat definitely made it feel ... wonderful.

Pushing the limits of her 18-year-old body, she could feel the strain as she pedaled, especially in her leg muscles. She furiously pedaled her bike through the winding mountain roads, enjoying the sensations coursing through her body. Her timer indicated she was a full 2 minutes better than her fastest time on the old machine.

As the Raycon earbuds delivered the driving beat of the music that spurred her on, she was startled back to reality when the music was interrupted by the ringing of her phone.

She stopped pedaling, paused the video, and stepped off the stationary bike. Walking to the kitchen, she could feel the slick sweat in her ass crack under the tight Lycra bike shorts. The air-conditioned room cooled the dark wet crotch as she walked, and it added to the sensations of the fabric squeezing and sliding at her slick slimy crotch.

She had always loved the way that a bicycle seat rubbed and ground against her pussy when she rode, and today was no different. It was her own little obscene secret, discovered many years ago, and enjoyed without suspicion from her family or friends.

The seat on this new machine was even better than she could have imagined. Six orgasms had ripped through her body as she rode. Enough to almost satiate her overactive libido. And enough to leave a thick sheen of wet goo on the simulated leather of the brand-new seat when she dismounted.

As she drank the cold sports aid from the bottle, she thumbed through her missed calls and texts.

“Great. Just fucking great.” She said aloud. “My idiot brother decides to leave the Army, and I have to play storage wars with his belongings. Just my luck.”

‘Mr. Pickles’, the purple stuffed cat she had been given this morning by her lab partner, was sitting where she left it on the breakfast bar. It just gazed at her with big soulful plastic eyes. Almost as if listening and understanding her frustrated words.

Preston Smith, her lab partner, was an enigma to her. He was tall, medium build, dark haired, with piercing blue eyes. And he was smart and friendly. Quick with just the right words or a funny reply. He was a fairly good-looking guy. Not Chippendale dancer material, but kind of average Midwestern good looks that girls either noticed or lamented ignoring later in life.

His ‘birth control glasses’ and nerdy image would have been almost easy to improve, if some girl actually took the initiative. Places like Zenni Eyewear where more stylish frames could be had for under $30, and better duds from even the common clothing retailers like ChinaMart.

She had actually considered trying to do something to help him out, but decided that could be a disaster if he got the wrong impression about their friendship.

Still, he was a diamond in the rough. And some lucky girl was going to hit the lottery with him one day.

Preston didn’t do it for her though. He was just a good friend and lab partner. He didn’t meet her parameters for ‘the perfect man’.

She laughed at that thought. Hell, she didn’t even KNOW what she wanted, beyond a basic set of parameters, for a perfect man. She just knew she hadn’t found anyone who fit it yet.

But the entity that was watching through the shiny plastic eyes of Mr. Pickles knew. Having already scanned her mind and found the perfect targets to be its next victims.


Calling the number back, she was informed that a moving van would be delivering the crates containing her brothers’ personal property, tomorrow morning, at 9 AM.

“Perfect. There goes my Saturday. He better damned well appreciate all I’m doing for him.” She slammed her phone on the counter, and immediately felt guilty.

He actually HAD shown his appreciation. Sending half his pay to her so she could afford to go to college and get her Nursing degree. She spoke a silent ‘Sorry bro’ to him in the silence of the empty room.

She took another long swallow and put the container back in the fridge, then walked toward her bedroom, stripping off her tight, sweaty, sports bra as she walked. Her now exposed 36C tits were so firm they barely jiggled. Her large nipples and long thick dugs hardening from the cool air.

Sliding the riding shorts down her muscular legs, the cool air stimulated her clit again. She tossed the shorts onto the bathroom floor and the soaked crotch actually made a ‘splat’ noise.

“One quickie before my shower.” She said to the empty room. And flopped on the bed. Thirty minutes later she was about to cum again, her sixth time.

Legs spread wide and held high. Gasping and whining as she frantically worked the 8” realistic rubber cock in her sloppy cunt. The corded Hitachi she held in her other hand had become almost hot to the touch as she vibrated her angry swollen clit.

With a wanton and loud squeal, her cunt contracted and gripped the rubber dong so tight she had trouble sliding it in herself. Thin slimy clear liquid spewed forth from her and across the clean comforter, soaking it in several large spots.

She finally slowed, spit out the nipple she had been holding between her teeth, and shut down the vibrating wand. The fake cock made a lewd slurping sound as it was pulled from her still pulsating fuck hole. She glanced at the mirror on her closet door, giggling at the sight of her shiny tight virgin asshole ‘winking’ in time with her waning pussy contractions.

Leaving the soaked comforter and pussy slick toys on the bed, she slowly trudged to her shower. The hot water refreshed and reawakened her as she washed the sweat and fuck juice off her tanned skin.

She looked at herself in the mirror as she brushed out her shoulder length brown hair and tied it back with a ponytail holder.

“Not too shabby Suzie-Lou.” She told the little hottie in the mirror with a wink and a kiss.

22-years-old. 5 foot even. Brown hair. Brown eyes. Brilliant smile that made people just feel all happy. All natural 36C tits that defied the laws of gravity, and several States. Flat tummy with just a hint of abdominal muscles apparent. Solid and muscular ass that was compact and rounded, shaped like a half basketball in profile. And a neatly trimmed and shaped heart of darker pubic hair above a naturally puffy pussy with thick lips and no ugly hanging beef curtains.

She was proud of the way her pussy still looked as fresh and attractive as it did when she was 10 years old. So many women had nasty looking cunts that resembled an Arby’s roast beef sandwich.

She spritzed herself with perfume, swiped her smooth armpits with antiperspirant/deodorant pulled on a pair of thin cotton bikini panties, and slipped into her V.S. bra. An old Aerosmith t-shirt and a pair of denim shorts were her chosen outfit for the evening.

Slipping into her sandals, grabbing her purse, she walked out into the swampy 98-degree heat of the Missouri evening.

The sun was low in the sky as she pulled into the ChinaMart parking lot. It was crowded, as usual on a Friday afternoon, and she had to park halfway across the lot. Locking her Mustang, she walked the distance and entered the store. The 99% humidity making the trip almost stifling.

Immediately upon entering the store, her thick sensitive nipples had their way with the material of her bra cups. Hardening in the cooler air, they poked out prominently and made themselves apparent to all who might wish to see.

The gray t-shit was no match for them either. The hard points could have been seen with the naked eye from across the store.

Okay, maybe it wasn’t that bad. But Jennifer Anniston would have covered her chest in shame with a steel plate if compared. And Susan knew it.

Rolling down the isle, she selected salad fixings, lean sliced meats, fresh vegetables, and some thick ribeye steaks for the grill, four bottles of wine, red and white, and some assorted cheeses.

She was amused at the Halloween candies and supplies that were barely stocked on the shelves. She shook her head as she selected three bags of candies. “Gotta be sure I’m ready for the little yard monkeys this year.” Last year she had completely forgotten. Her yard was rolled, and her car had been egged.

She walked toward the checkout, musing at how the marketing people had slowly edged the stocking of Fall Season items further toward Summer each year.

Christmas would likely be ... OMG!!! There it was. The huge section of Christmas decorations and fake trees. Being unboxed and shelved by the slowest, most lethargic, and unhappy employees of the year.

She chuckled to herself at the sight of them moving with sloth-like speed and determination as they practically oozed the joy of the season.

She picked out a few items that she knew her brother used to like to eat. Hoping he would notice and feel welcomed and wanted back. Was she really wanting him to stay? Or was it just wishful thinking on her part? Or maybe even the product of living alone for four lonely years in that house?

After working her bi-weekly quarter-hour as a ChinaMart checkout girl, she made her way past the exit and the ‘receipt sentinel’ and out to her car. The humid air again causing her skin to become sticky.

The Chevy 2500 four-wheel-drive pickup parked in her driveway caused her heart to pound and her breath to catch.

Don was not only home, but was just sitting there in his truck, waiting patiently for her to return. No warning. No ‘heads up’. Not even a ‘Where you at?’ text to impatiently ask why she wasn’t home.

As she pulled into the drive, he stepped out of the truck and walked toward where she was to park. She slammed the car into park, shut down the engine, then frantically hopped out and met him halfway. Jumping from three feet away, flying into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, and hugging him tightly.

He caught her. One hand underneath her ass, and one arm around her back. Returning the hug as she cried and cried, squeezing him with her arms and legs like she wanted to press herself inside him.

“You’re home. You’re home. I missed you so much. Missed you so very much.” She blubbered with joy.

“I missed you too Suzy-Lou.” Her hulking brother said in his deep baritone voice. Pleased at her reaction and feeling a bit flustered and embarrassed at holding onto her round ass while her tits pressed into his chest.

After several minutes, she finally calmed a bit and he was able to (regretfully) release his grip on her taut ass and let her uncross her legs and slide down to stand before him. But she held tight around his neck, and he had to lean forward as she still sniffled and held her face into his neck.

He was shocked by how his body reacted when she kissed his neck a few times. But she thankfully moved upward to his cheek afterward.

Totally opposites. While she was 5’0”, Brown/Brown, with soft yet fit muscular curves, he was 6’2” with broad shoulders, thick chest, tapering to a thin waist. Muscular arms with biceps almost the size of her thighs. And his thighs were solid muscle, and as big around as her waist. His short hair was more red than brown, Hazel eyes, and he now wore a 2” long reddish beard. Styled like all his unit buddies seemed to grow and wear. Susan shook those thoughts off. This WAS her own flesh and blood brother after all.

With one powerful arm, he carried her grocery bags to the house. His big green duffel bag hung from his other hand. But ... Oh. My. God ... what a hunk of man-flesh he had become.

Susan blushed as she walked to the door behind him and took notice of his rounded buttocks encased in the snug denim.

“OMG! I’m perving on my own brother.” She thought. She couldn’t help herself as he turned and waited for her to catch up and unlock the door. She looked straight at the bulge of his sizable ‘package’ in the crotch of his tight wrangler jeans.

It was something she had often contemplated, sometimes even as she pleasured herself. But she didn’t really think it was wrong. She had never seriously considered fucking him, just someone with a body like his, and with a cock like his.

Yes, she had seen it many times when they were growing up. The last time was the night before he left for basic training. He had gotten drunk and passed out, puking all over himself and his best friends’ Camaro.

She had been awakened and summoned downstairs to wrestle him inside, and then had to help Ricky get him stripped and into the shower. And they had left him in there. Even drunk, and a little less than semi-erect, the size of his 18-year-old dick had amazed her.

It had to be 4 or 5 inches long while semi-soft, and rounder than a toilet paper tube. And those hairy balls, the size of large kiwi fruits, were almost unbelievable.

Her pussy moistened at the thought of having such equipment at her disposal, to do with as she wanted.

She thought wryly about other girls. She was going to have to watch ALL of her friends closely, at all times, while he was around. Those sluts were going to try to eat him alive.

One more trip while she put away the food, and he was all unloaded. Including the cooler of iced sports-aid and sodas.

They talked for an hour or so, then went to change into more comfortable clothes. He showered and donned a pair of cotton running shorts and a gray wife beater with the word ‘Sasquatch” printed on the front.

She had stripped off all her clothing and chosen a pair of nylon running shorts and a black soft cotton t-shirt. Hers said ‘AC/DC Power Age’. A gift from Don before he left for Afghanistan.

Susan called in the Pizza order while she waited for Don to come downstairs. She was almost tempted to go spy on him like she used to do.

Memories of sneaking looks at him while avoiding being caught by their mother made her feel naughty, and kinda horny. She wondered briefly if any of his Army buddies looked like he did, and if they might come visit sometime.

She mindlessly brushed her hand across her hard nipples. Then gasped as she realized they were sticking out and displayed prominently through the soft cotton. She started to get up and go put her bra on. Too late. He came into the living room and plopped down beside her. Putting his strong arm around her shoulders and pulling her to his side. Holding her chest against his ribs as she inhaled the smell of his masculine soap and cologne. She reached across his mid section and hugged him back.

“Just so you know, I have really and truly missed you too Suzy.” He murmured. “Now that we are face to face, I wanna say that I’m truly sorry. I never should have gone away like I did. I’ve regretted leaving you since almost the time I arrived at Leonard Wood. I should have been a man and opted out when mom died. But I was so sad. I thought I could get away and leave all the heartbreak behind.”

She squeezed him tightly and began to cry again. He rubbed her shoulder and continued. “I was an idiot. I was wrong.” “And I ran off and left you alone because I couldn’t deal with it.” Tears rolled down his face. “I know the words are weak, but I really mean it. I’m sorry sweetie.” He sighed, “But I’m home now. And I hope you don’t mind me intruding.” “I was hoping you’d let me stay in my old room” “I understand completely, and I’ll look for something else if you’d rather me not live here. No hard feelings or anything.”

Susan bucked and turned around, kneeling beside him on the couch and facing him. “Don. Of course you can stay here. This is your home as much as it is mine. Dad left it to mom when he died. Mom left it to us BOTH when she died.”

She placed her hands on each side of his face and looked into his eyes. “This is OUR home. We are family. I want you to stay.”

She raised up and leaned to him, and placed a kiss on his forehead. Then rubbed noses with him.

He wrapped her in a hug and told her sincerely. “Thanks sis. It means a lot.” And he paused as he enjoyed the feeling of her loving embrace. “I do love you Suzy. And I’ll make it up to you somehow, some way, if I can”

Her heart fluttered for some reason, but she just answered him, “I love you too Donnie. Very much.”

She pulled back and plopped down beside him again. Then pulled his huge arm around herself and snuggled back against his side. “But don’t get too big headed. I’m still hurt that you left me here alone. So you got a lot of making up to do.” She giggled when he snorted at her.

Pizza. Movie. Then to bed, after a quick hug and cheek kiss. She felt a thousand times safer with him in the house.

She jolted awake. Her heart pounding. Had she imagined it? Was it all a dream? Was Donnie really home? She rolled off the bed and padded down the hall.

Holding her breath a bit, she slowly pushed his bedroom door open. YES! He was really here. Home again. Safe. Healthy and in one piece. She slowly crept to his side, looking at his sleeping face.

Her big brother. Her protector. Her only family. And the MAN she used to measure all other guys she had met.


Saturday, October 29, 2002

Don woke with a jerk. It took a moment for him to identify where he was.

The decor was easily identified in the faint early morning light. He was home. His old room. He was in his old familiar and comfortable bed. He closed his eyes again and savored the feelings as he drifted back into slumber.

Don woke groggily. Still ‘jet lagging’ from the time difference. He realized an arm was draped across his rib cage, holding him tightly. Warmth against his back told him he wasn’t alone. Then it dawned on him. He went to bed alone. In his childhood home.

Who was in his bed? He almost jumped out of the bed when his head finally cleared and he realized what was going on.

Susan. She had come in and crawled into bed with him, just like she had done a thousand times when she was a little girl. But this hadn’t happened since she turned 13. Except for a few weeks right before mom died and a couple days right after the funeral.

He didn’t really care that she was there now, and it made him feel really special and loved. But at the same time, this wasn’t the same at all. She wasn’t his ‘little’ sister anymore.

He felt the curve of her thigh on the back of his. The warm smooth skin of her inner thigh on his left leg where she had hers thrown over him. The lump of padding atop her cleft pressed into his left buttock. And those firm soft cotton clad breasts on his back, the rock-hard nipples digging into his flesh. Her warm breath between his shoulder blades.

To his horror, he began to stiffen. Not just ‘morning wood’ but a real live woman induced hard-on.

He stirred, and she immediately mumbled and tightened her arm around him. Holding on tighter. Then she kissed his back, right along his spine. His cock reached full mast.

When he felt her slowly pressing her pubis into his left butt cheek, he flexed the muscle unconsciously. Giving her hard muscle to grind against.

His cock was leaking like a faucet, creating a large wet spot in the front of his shorts. He reached back and grasped her left buttock, squeezing softly and pulling her to him lightly. She mumbled and humped into him a little.

A moment of lucidity appeared, and he let go. What the hell was he thinking? This was Suzy, his little sister.

Then using all of his will power, he scooted to the edge of the bed and sat up. Glancing back to see if she had woken, so she didn’t notice his raging erection when he stood, he saw a sight to behold. Still sleeping, Susan had rolled onto her back, flopping her still bent left leg sideways. This spread her thighs fairly wide. She also slid the arm, which had encircled his body, up onto her chest. She cupped her right tit, and grasped the fat swollen nipple between her fingers, pinching and rolling it slowly in her sleep.

Between those silky thighs, the outline of her puffy pussy was clearly outlined by her tight nylon bikini panties. Her camel toe was a thing of beauty. His eyes were drawn to gaze wantonly at the shiny wetness where her slick juices had thoroughly soaked the thin material over her crotch.

She wiggled her hips slightly as he gazed, and a pearl of clear fluid seeped through before his eyes, forming a droplet and slowly sliding down toward where her asshole would be. His mouth watered a little and he was tempted to dive in and lick it up.

Instead, he stood slowly and eased silently to his dresser. Grabbing another pair of shorts, he stepped into the bathroom and shut the door. Then locked it.

The sound of the bathroom door shutting awakened Susan. She slowly became aware of her position and condition. Spread open and HORNY. But she didn’t move yet. The tiny little twinge of shame about being so turned on in her own brother’s bed, and because of him, fled her mind quickly when she heard the shower start. She stepped up the twisting and pulling of her nipple and began to assault her other one as well. She swapped to her left hand, under her shirt, for the nipple manipulation. And slid her right hand to her wet crotch.

Sliding her fingers under the soaked nylon, she dipped into her flooding pussy and used the slick juice to aid in rubbing her inflamed clit. She furiously frigged herself, humping into her own hand and frequently slipping a finger to her hot drooling hole.

She turned her face into his pillow and breathed in the manly smell of Don’s mild sweat and cologne. And she imagined slipping into the bathroom, nude, and stepping into the shower. She imagined his wet glistening body as she ran her hands all over it. That was the tipping point.

She forced her face deep into his pillow, hoping to muffle her squeal, as she came hard. Her whole body convulsing in ecstasy as several waves crashed through her. Her hot girl cum fairly squirted through the thin nylon and ran down her crack between her ass cheeks. She recovered a little, and quickly shucked her t-shirt to stem the flow of the sweet fragrant drool. It wouldn’t be good for him to find a wet slimy spot of cunt slime on his sheets.

She rested a moment, giving in to a little fantasy that had Don coming out of the shower to find her spread eagle and naked. He would crawl atop her and kiss her deeply. Then as he sucked her thick nipples, he would slip his hard throbbing dick deep into her willing pussy and fuck her until she passed out from all the orgasms.

Now THAT fantasy did kind of disturb her. Even though he was a sexy hunk with a nice big dick, he was still her brother. Why had her mind turned so strongly to him as her fantasy lover? And why so suddenly?

She shook the perverted thoughts from her mind and reluctantly hopped off the bed and went to her own bathroom.

Meanwhile, in the shower, Don enjoyed the hot water flowing over his back.

He held his bloated balls with his left hand as his slick soapy right hand slid up and down the length of his hard cock. He tried to imagine the little blonde corporal he had been banging regularly in Afghanistan, but her image kept morphing to Susan’s. Even the memory of the little Afghan girl, barely 18, that he had deflowered and fucked in every way imaginable, managed to slip away beneath Susan’s image.

He gave in and let his thoughts flow. Visions of sucking the sweet nectar from her super wet pussy. Squeezing and teasing her tits as he fucked her perfect ass from behind. Flooding her pussy with his thick jizz as she writhed and screamed out her pleasure. Bathing her tonsils with his thick cum...

Nine spurts flew out and splatted on the glass shower door. It ran slowly to pool at the bottom. Thick and pearly until the hot water hit it.

He lamented wasting it for a moment until he realized the holes he was wishing to fill belonged to his precious little sister. Shame tried to slap him into submission, but it couldn’t quite get it done. He was turned on by Susan, and it didn’t bother him as much as it should for some reason.

Why? What did that mean? And did it even matter? After all, it wasn’t like he was going to actually fuck her.

Downstairs, he poured his cup full of the hot black beverage, stirring in three spoons of sugar. Sure, it wasn’t how some ‘tough’ guys drank it, but it suited his tastes.

Susan swept into the kitchen a few minutes later. Smiling at him happily, then hugging him and kissing his cheek.

“Morning my darling Brother.” She said sweetly. “Morning my beautiful Sister.” He returned with a grin.

They laughed at the old customary morning greeting. Both of them thinking how they had missed that tradition while he was gone.

She grabbed the remains of her sports aid and flopped into a chair, leaning on the table with her breasts, and rock-hard nipples, just under the edge and out of his view. She was tempted to play with them as she looked at him and they talked, but restrained herself.

He had definitely noticed her little yellow shorts when she walked in. They were tight, terrycloth, and didn’t quite cover the smiles of her ‘underbutt’. And the front did nothing to hide her puffy camel-toe.

Her choice to only wear a sports bra didn’t help either. Those delicious tits were lifted and pressed together to form a perfect heavenly valley. And he had a quick image of it filled with his thick pearly cum.

‘Oh my god,’ he thought. ‘I am such a pervert.’ And looking back to his cup he asked her, “Want some breakfast? My treat?”

She smiled broadly, “Cooking? Or buying?”

He stood, ignoring his slightly swelled cock, and walked to the fridge. Seeing nothing usable inside, he looked at her with fake admonishment. “Looks like ‘BUYING’ for this morning. And then a trip to the grocery store.”

Ignoring his derision, she happily chirped, “Pancakes. You’re gonna take me to get pancakes. So go stuff your ... self into some clothes, and I’ll get dressed too.” She had almost said ‘stuff your cock into your pants’, but caught herself. He’d likely not thought it as funny as she would have.

Thirty minutes later, they were driving to the local IHOP.

After braving the Saturday morning shoppers, they dropped the food at the house and went for a long drive.

Don was surprised at how much things had changed. Susan was a little surprised at how they got along. They talked and laughed so easily, and shared many of the same opinions on current social issues. For a little while they even purposefully compared social, political, and religious beliefs. And maybe it was because it hadn’t been a vast amount of time they had been apart in the whole scheme of life, but their beliefs and values lined up almost perfectly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.