Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents - Cover

Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 9

“I tell you what Susan, you and your mother really talk about a lot of stuff, like cum and piss. Does she even talk about, well you know pooping and our buttholes?”

“Well as a matter of fact, yes Tom she shared about during foreplay or even during sex people sometimes kiss and lick each other’s butt holes! Have you ever heard of that?”

“No way Susan, really they put their mouths and even their tongues on each other’s buttholes?”

“Sure, hell Tom just roll over and let me, well let me show you and let me find out what it is all about, come on please?”

“Ok Susan, but please don’t,”

“Wow Tom, you pooped this morning I guess.”

“Yes I did Susan, please just stop, that has to be dirty, you licking my butthole!”

“No Tom its ok, I know what my poop smells like, you know that. While I have not tasted my poop yet, yours doesn’t smell or taste that bad! Don’t worry, I will let you play with my pussy, which is totally wet right now, and even my butthole! Then you can tell me how mine tastes, ok please?”

“I guess if you want Susan. So you’re really wet right now too?”

“Sure, ok your turn Tom, let me roll onto my back and you get to work checking out my pussy. Mother says you should put my lips into my mouth, suck on them, and then pull them away from my body. She said she loves that when my father does that to her!”

“Ok Susan, just shut up for a while and let to get to know you please.”

“Wow Susan your pussy smells wonderful, did you shower this morning?”

“No Tom, I peed in my diaper last night so I wiped myself off, but I haven’t washed her since, well I guess for a couple of days. Mother says our pussies clean themselves out, you know by leaking liquid out of them, into our panties and all!”

“So some of this juice I am tasting is from inside of your pussy?”

“Sure Tom, there might be a little pee in it too, although I haven’t peed yet this morning so watch out big boy!”

“No I don’t taste any pee Susan, but your pussy taste very nice, I mean it has a good smell and flavor and all! Let me push my tongue into you, wow your pussy is so warm and wet, especially inside of her. But your pee comes out of somewhere else, right?”

“Yes Tom, pull my lips wide apart and above my clitoris, you know the clit part, there will be a hole, it’s my pee hole. You can suck on it a little if you want too, or not! I think both of our pee holes are called our urethral opening, you know our urine opening for pee to come out of!”

“Oooh shit Susan, hold on, wow, you started pissing into my mouth. I got most of it, so your piss doesn’t taste too bad either! Wow, ok so you roll over and let me touch your butthole please. See your butthole I nice and clean and brown, yes she is brown too! But it does taste a little like poop smells. I guess that is from your farts girl!”

“Funny Tom, of course girls fart too, just like you boys, here let me try to push one out for you!”

“Damn Susan, I guess girls shit does stink! Your fart sure did, I mean just now!”

“Sorry Tom, I didn’t know if I could fart or not, at least it was only a fart and not, well you know poop! You just got to taste my pee, but let’s leave my poop off the list of foreplay.”

“Sounds good to me Susan, again sorry mine wasn’t totally clean!”

“Don’t worry Tom, trust me, since I have been in this diaper, I have gotten quite comfortable with, well the smells from my body! So yes, I know about my smells, both from my pussy and my butthole. According to my mother, she says my pussy smell and tastes just fine and my butthole, for the most part is acceptable!”

“Susan, you killing me sweetheart, how does your mother know, you said she said, that your pussy smells and tastes just fine, don’t tell me she has gone down on your, Susan?”

“Tom, just calm down, everything is ok. Yes, my mother knows about my pussy. She has, well she has touched her, and then smelled her fingers. She even put her fingers inside of her and smelled her fingers. So yes, she knows about my pussy. She even had me do that for her, you know so we both knew what our pussies smelled like. It isn’t incest or anything crazy, it’s just a mother and daughter caring about and for each other! Does that make sense to you now?”

“Ok so yes Susan, fingering each other and then smelling your fingers does now make sense to me!”

“Ok, now to take you to the next steep of knowledge. Yes both of us placed our fingers, you know coated with the other’s pussy juice, and yes we tasted that pussy juice so we know about it and could share with each other. So no my mother didn’t go down on me, or eat my pussy, well like you started, and I hope you will continue please. Tom I want to feel your mouth and tongue against and inside my pussy, more please!”

“Of course Susan, tasting each other’s pussy juice also makes sense. I mean she is your mother and you are her daughter, so being so kind and loving to each other is wonderful! But this will be another one of our secrets, right Susan?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.