Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents - Cover

Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 8

“Sure Susan, I’ll be over in a little bit.”

“Great, the front door will be unlocked, just come on in.”


“Susan, hey girl it’s me, where are you?”

“Hey Tom, just give me a minute, I’m actually in my bathroom, well you know changing my diaper of course!”

“Hey Susan, sorry for just walking in on you, but I thought maybe I could help you, you know with your diaper change again. I did kind of like doing that yesterday if you get my drift?”

“Sure Tom, I do understand, I think I have gotten myself clean but if you would like to check for me that would be nice of you.”

“No problem, here let me, well Susan it might help if you could lie down on, well you bed, you know to look everything over.”

“Ok Tom, just follow me, but don’t look at my butt cheeks again, like out by the pool!”

“Sorry Susan but your ass cheeks are quite cute girl!”

“Ok Tom, we’re here now, but first can you and I just talk a little please”

“Sure Susan, that’s funny because I wanted to talk to you too. You want to go first?”

“Well I guess I can go first, Tom my mother and I spoke in detail about yesterday’s events. Everything that happened with, well you changing Debbie and Terri and well you, oh help me Tom this is embarrassing please.”

“Sure Susan, ok let’s talk about me shooting my cum, well like everywhere yesterday. While that was embarrassing for me, it was also sort of sexy, if I can use that word. Sexy because, well I had my cock out in front of you, kind of naked, but then with him being touched, shit stroked, well I shot my cum out twice. Did that embarrass you, with me shoot out my cum?”

“Well Tom, in one way it did but another it didn’t. Trust me just as you shared you were looking at my butt cheeks, well trust me I was looking at your cock more than anything else. But when you shot out your cum, you know the first time, shit Tom I had never seen a boy do that before. Then when I touched your cock, which by the way felt really nice, and you shot out even more cum, my goodness Tom that really made me excited, it really did!”

“Ok Susan, trust me I was excited too, well of course being naked in front of you and then having you touch my cock, shit Susan that was wild, no it was wonderful, sorry if you didn’t want me to say that!”

“No Tom, we both were excited at that moment, even right now I am a little excited, you know setting here half naked in front of you.”

“I can imagine so Susan, even I have another erection getting to see your pussy again. But Susan even your breasts are beautiful, I mean sure you have your little tee-shirt on, but Susan I can see your nipples and the, well the brown circles around your nipples.”

“Sorry Tom I wasn’t trying to show off or anything. By the way, those brown spots around my nipples are called areolas and well each of my breasts have them. Ok Tom, maybe we should be even more honest with each other. Right now, with you here with me again, well I would really like to see your cock again, hard or not!”

“Trust me Susan he is hard, very hard right now. So do you want me to take off my shorts again?”

“Tell you what Tom, of course my mother is at work and won’t be home till about 6pm. What I would really like is for, well for you to strip naked, you know top and bottom and I will also strip naked, all the way. I think it is time for us to see all of each other, would that be ok or do you think badly of me for suggesting this?”

“Think badly of you, hell Susan I love, I mean I really like you. So if you want us to get naked together, then yes please I would like that also!”

“Wow Susan, your breasts are very pretty too!”

“Please don’t look too close Tom, I know I have little hairs growing out around my nipples, which are quite hard right now!”

“Sure Susan I can see those little hairs but trust me, I think they are cute too, all of you is cute and, shit Susan your a very beautiful girl!”

“Well right back at to Tom. I didn’t know you had all that hair on your chest either! And you are really in shape, do you lift weights?”

“I do some weight lifting, but more running than anything! It tones the entire body. But enough about my body, damn Susan your body is in shape, or built and just wonderful girl!”

“I need to ask you a question Tom please, today I see the end of your cock is wet, like it is leaking. Is everything ok with it?”

“Sure Susan, that is called pre-cum and starts leaking out, well before I shoot out any cum. So being excited right now, which I am very much, he has started leaking pre-cum.”

“So well, well you are calling it him. So will he cum anytime now without me touching him again or not?”

“Well Susan, I’m not sure. Again, you have to understand, Susan you are the first girl I have ever been completely naked with, ever! So I’m not sure what he might do today! Are you feeling any different setting here all naked with me?”

“Sure I am Tom, I think I am even a little wet, you know down there, around my pussy.”

“Ok Susan you said we should be more honest with each other, here goes. Can we look, well up close at each other, you know here on your bed? I’m not trying to get you to have sex with me, I promise, just to look.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.