Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents - Cover

Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 7

“Wow sweetie, so you aren’t the little virgin I thought you were, but neither am I right? Anyway, I am so happy you have already gotten to experience how another girl can make love to you, how girl another girl can make you feel. And trust me little Annie might have been a little advanced for her age and all, but fingering another person’s asshole, hell even tasted their asshole isn’t all that crazy during sex. But for me love, once I tasted a cock, you know all the way, and ate the cum and had sucked that cock into my mouth good and hard, well I decided that I only wanted to be with boys from then on.”

“Ok mother, now it is my turn love. When you just shared about eating the cum and sucking hard on that cock, as you put it, you didn’t say father’s cum or father’s hard cock. So is there more to that story too mother?. And please tell me more about licking another person’s butthole, well was it clean or dirty? I’ve never thought about doing anything like that!”

“Shit Susan, ok love that this is the end of our full sharing this evening. No sweetie the first cock I even, well the first guy I ever went down on was the night of High School Prom. I’ll leave out his name, but luckily for me his cock was sort of big and his cum tasted good too. We went and parked before the dance and after we kissed for the longest time, he pulled out his cock and asked me to suck on it. I didn’t really give it that much thought, so the next thing I knew I was sucking him off and he shot his load into my mouth. Of course your grandmother had never told me anything sucking off boys, shit even the night before my wedding to your father, she never spoke a word about having sex or anything about having sex with a man. I don’t think mom could have even spoken about having sex with another woman!”

“I get it mother, granny is quite the straight lace woman, but I love her for that, I really do mother! So finish your story, was your High School Prom date the only cock you ever sucked before you and father got together?”

“Ok, last answer Susan, your father was the next cock I ever sucked on, but while we were dating through college, like I shared I also dated a few other girls and well, well actually three other guys. So again final answer, well for tonight anyway, I sucked all three of those guy’s off too and, shit I actually had sex with two of them before I ever had sex with your father. So Susan, I guess your mother is a slut and a whore because of all my sexual playing around before I wed your father! Now girl, about asshole play time, I did and well still do find it very interesting to kiss and lick someone’s asshole. Both of the college girls I dated seemed to liked me licking their’s a lot. Hell even your father likes for me to lick his asshole, sometimes clean and well, sometimes not so clean. Of course an asshole tastes totally different any someone’s pussy or cock.”

“Wow mother, so much information. Trust me, I don’t think poorly of you nor do I think your sexual past makes you’re a slut or a whore! Maybe people played around more back then, or hell maybe some of the kids in my class are already fooling around, I don’t know. But other than kissing and then fingering Annie’s pussy I haven’t done anything else!”

“Anything other than to hold Tom’s hard cock and eat some of his cum love, that counts too sweetheart!”

“Yes mother holding Tom’s hard cock and eating his cum. You know mother, after Tom went back home and before you got home, I did wonder what it would have felt to have taken Tom’s cock into my mouth, you now to suck on it and then eat his cum, yes mother right from his cock, shit I can’t believe I just shared that, sorry mother!”

“Susan, I am so happy you two girls got to share your bodies today. I know some of what I shared with you, well for many mother’s and daughter’s that would be way over the top, you know just too much sexual information. But I am glad you know so much more about, well about sex. And sweetie, trust me, I do understand how and why you could have thoughts about, well sucking Tom’s cock and getting to taste his cum first hand. There are things much worse than cum a boy could give someone, and because you like cocks a lot, like giving a hand job or a blowjob! But be careful honey, Tom may not be that free, you know with his body and all.”

“I get it mother. I do like Tom a lot and, well until yesterday when he was so helpful and all I really didn’t think about him in a sexual way. But after feeling his fingers rubbing against my body, you know cleaning my pussy and of course seeing his large hard cock, and then today mother, getting to actually touch his cock and then watching him shoot out his cum twice, two different times, it was amazing! And his cum did taste really good.”

“This is amazing dear, you really did have an exciting day with everyone here! I do understand how you could and now can have sexual thoughts about Tom. He does seem like a sweet boy, and with him living right next door, that makes it even better for you two. But I do have one more question for you before we stop with them today please. If you were to, you know experiment more with another girl, like more kissing and fingering each other and of course going down on each other, well sweetie, do you have someone in mind at this point, you know another girl?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.