Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents - Cover

Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 6

“Tom you need to come back over to pick up the plate. Who knows, maybe I will need my diaper changed again, you know. Then you can see my hanging pussy lips again. By the way, my mother has the same thing. Her pussy lips are even larger than mine are and they really hang down quite a ways. She says they come in handy during lovemaking!”

“You know Susan, maybe next time you and I, well you know hang out, maybe we could learn even more about each other. Seeing you shaved now, that was something. And you seeing me get off, like right in front of you, shit twice was quite interesting. So I will be back over, you know to help and all!”


“Oh hey mother, how was your day dear?”

“Just fine Susan, and yours love? What all did you do today?”

“Well Debbie and Terri stopped by to visit.”

“I bet it was good catching up with the two of them. Hopefully you didn’t have a blowout or anything bad while they were here!”

“No nothing totally bad, well, ok you know how you and I don’t keep any secrets mother? Well since those girls were here and were planning to spend the entire afternoon, well I kind of told them they too had to wear diaper for the time of their visit!”

“Ok, I guess that wasn’t that bad dear. I can see how they both have a better understanding of what you are going through having to wear them.”

“Well yes, but I also told them they had to pee and poop in their diaper during their visit so they truly understood what I was going through!” “Oh my Susan, that might have been just a little extreme love. So did they, you know abide by your, well your commands?”

“Well yes and no. Terri had to pee right after her diaper was on, so she thought that wasn’t totally fair and she also pushed out a fairly large turd while wearing her second diaper. Debbie got all the way through her time with just pissing in her first diaper, she never did have to poop before the 5pm deadline, you know giving them time to clean up before you got back to the house.”

“Mother there is a little more to this afternoon’s activities. Tom stopped by with some freshly baked chocolate cookies, and before I could stop him he sort of walked in to find Debbie and Terri standing there wearing their diapers! Of course those two were embarrassed out of their minds!”

“My god Susan, what else were those girls wearing?”

“Well they both just had on their diapers and a, well a tight fitting little tee-shirt! So yes, mother, Tom was able to take in the full view of both of them. Trust me their nipples were standing quite proud for Tom and me to see!”

“Of course you ran Tom back out of the house, correct?”

“Not exactly mother, before I could say anything Debbie shouted out that since Tom had barged in on our little diaper party, he too should have to wear diapers!”

“No way Susan, tell me that Tom didn’t go along with that crazy idea love!”

“Well mother, you know Tom, he is a keeper, so yes he agreed to wear a diaper along with the three of us!” “I suppose there is quite a bit more to this story, let me get changed and grab a large glass of wine!”


“Mother what in the world, why did you put on a diaper?”

“Since everyone else that was in our house today had to wear a diaper I thought it was only fair that I would wear one this evening too.”

“Ok, so that’s find mother, but are you just wearing to see how one feels as an adult or are you wearing it to also pee and poop and complete the deal with your daughter?”

“Susan I guess I hadn’t gotten that far, ok love, I will wear diapers this entire evening, I guess even to bed like you are going to, and yes love, I will do my business in my diapers just like you have to love!”

“Wow mother that is kind of crazy but I get why you would agree to wearing yours all night too!”

“Ok Susan now back to Tom, tell me more about his diaper experience.”

“Well get ready mother, it is quite the story. Tom did agree to wear a diaper for the afternoon. So since he helped me yesterday with my diaper I told him to lie back and I would put his on for him. It all started out cool enough, but as soon has Tom dropped his pants, well of course he had an erection! That drove Debbie and Terri wild! As I was sprinkling baby powder on him, well I took ahold of his cock, you know just to move it out of the way, and well both Debbie and Terri each wanted to touch his hard on, I mean his cock too!”

“And did they touch Tom’s cock?”

“Yes mother, but as soon as Debbie grabbed his cock, shit mother she started, you know jacking him off. Well of course with three all but naked girls standing around him, and Debbie giving him a hand job, Tom lost it and shot out the most amazing load of cum! I mean mother it went all over his chest, shit it also most hit him in his face. And Debbie got some of his cum on her hand too! Anyway, Debbie told Terri to touch his cock too, and well as soon as Terri had enjoyed her turn I told them both to step back and that I would clean him up.”

“So you cleaned up all the cum?”

“Well mother again yes and no. Yes I did clean up all the cum that had shot out. But Debbie and Terri licked up the cum that he had shot onto Debbie’s hand, you know to taste a boy’s cum. But trust me mother, there is more, a lot more. As soon as I grabbed ahold of Tom’s cock, you know I had to hold it and lift it up out of the way, well shit mother Tom erupted again, I mean he shot out another load of cum! My god mother, there was cum dripping everywhere. I had no idea a boy, or shit I guess even a man could produce so much cum from their, well their cock. It was so amazing, just say I too was impressed!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.