Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents - Cover

Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 5

“Yes Terri when I use the wipes I make sure I go inside my pussy lips and, well of course between my butt cheeks! I don’t use a mirror so I have no idea where all I need to clean! However, I do use wipes until no more poop is on them! So Tom, yes I felt your fingers moving between my pussy lips and, well I suppose if I was a guy, that felt good enough I would have shot my cum out like you did today! Ok everyone?”

“Susan, thanks but please understand, I wasn’t trying to play with your pussy, no way. I mean not that I don’t want to, oh shit, how can I say this. Sure I would love to play with your pussy but today I only tried to get you clean, no playing with my fingers, not this time!”

“Thanks Tom, I believe you, I really do. However, as of yesterday and well today for sure, we have seen and touched more of each other than at any time before, you get that right? I guess this is going to end up being the craziest day the four of us have enjoyed so far in our lives!”

“Susan I think that might be the understatement of all times! Tom if you had dated Debbie, Susan or myself I am fairly sure there is no way you would have seen our naked pussy, or our assholes! You just happen to be gifted today being with three girls that all have their pussies shaved, you know completely naked! You Tom are the only one here today that has any pubic hair, and yours really isn’t hiding your large cock in any way, not at all boy!”

“Well girls I guess it is great for the three of you, well except you Terri because you have seen Dave’s hard cock before. But for Debbie and Susan, my cock, yes erect and of course providing you the visual of my cum shooting out of it, is a rare sight also! If we had dated, I wouldn’t have had my cock out for you viewing pleasure, that is for sure! My mother I made sure I understand that until I am out of their house, there is no way I am to touch a girls pussy or allow her to touch my cock! She will kill me it I mess up! So Susan you have to also keep this secret for me! My mother can’t find out that I have seen, well shut you naked pussy and Debbie’s too! And Terri you’re shaved too right?”

“Tom everything will be ok, trust me. I promise that Debbie and Terri will keep their word, because girls if you don’t I will tell that at 16 years old you both have jerked off a cock and ate the cum that shot out of it! So I guess we are all good here today right?”

“Yes were all right, well except for me. While you were just talking Susan, I thought I had to fart. It was ok, well at first because it didn’t make any noise, but, damn I can feel that turd lying in my diaper, right this minute! Susan help me girl!”

“Sorry Terri, it’s Tom turn again! Tom is the person in charge of change all the girl diapers today! So lie back on the couch and lift your legs Terri! Get to it Tom, she is all yours sir!”

“Terri I am sorry but like Susan just said, I will keep my promise for, about all of us today, forever! There is no way I would ever say anything, no matter what. Ok Terri, well hell girls hold her legs up too so I can well Terri I am going to just pick up your turd and put it into a wipe. Now I will wipe you clean too! Sorry girl but it touched the inside of your pussy just like Susan’s, not that your pussy lips are as big as Susan’s or Debbie’s. Your pussy is very pretty too, it’s just doesn’t have the giant pussy lips like they do! Yours are rather pushed tight together, as if she is closed up. Ok, I have wiped between your pussy lips and your, well you need to pull your butt cheeks apart for me. Your asshole is quite cute too Terri! It kind of looks like it is winking at me, like a little pucker of brown. Ok you’re totally clean. Just diaper powder and your new diaper girl! Ok Susan, well you too Debbie, I did ok with Terri right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.