Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents - Cover

Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 4

“Susan please just wipe away my cum the best you can and please, whatever you do, don’t touch my cock again! Shit girls, what did you expect, here I am with my cock out in front our three beautiful girls, your all standing here in diapers and Debbie and Susan both grabbed ahold of my hard cock! Shit girls, I am only human! Read on line if you want, men can have multiple erections and, well we can cum more than once, you know if we are stimulated enough!”

“Ok Tom, finally your clean diaper is on and the four of us are ready to go! Again everyone has to promise this is our secret! Not only about wearing diapers but, of course about Tom shooting his cum, well twice in front of us! Tom trust me we all respect the size of your cock, and your ability to, well delivery a godly amount of cum, I mean that was amazing!”

“Your right Susan, I promise, do you Terri, you promise to keep this day secret from now on?”

“Sure I promise too! But why didn’t we get to taste Tom’s cum Susan before you wiped it all away? But wait a minute, Debbie Tom shot his cum the first time onto your hand. Isn’t his cum still on your hand girl?”

“Well yes it is Terri. So, what do you want, oh hell, here lick the back of my hand so you will know what a boy’s cum taste like! Shit Tom you might as well know that Terri and I, well you too Susan right, shit the three of us are all virgins! None of us have been fucked yet, well at least not with a human cock, dildos don’t count, right Susan?

“Shit Debbie, so that is what a man’s cum tastes like! I’ll be damned, it’s not all that bad, you taste it too Debbie! Now you Susan, the three of us have to do everything the same right. We all have to piss and shit our diapers, hey you too Tom. And now we have all tasted Tom man cum!”

“Tom I am so sorry. You’re covered up no so just relax and join our little afternoon club. At least Jeffery isn’t here today!”

“Who is Jeffery Susan?”

“Oh shit Susan, they might as well no the whole story! Yesterday Susan was out back of her house by the pool, and well she had an accident! Her mother wasn’t around so she just called me and I came over, you know I live right next door. Anyway, I brought over a dishpan of soapy water and a wash rag! So yes, I helped get Susan cleaned up so she could go back into the house. Then once she was back inside, I grabbed a hose and a broom and cleaned everything else up! Sure Susan’s mother caught me still do the cleaning, but she was really nice too!”

“Ok Tom, but again who is Jeffery?”

“Shit girls, get it a rest! Jeffery is Tom’s 8 year old brother. Tom asked him, you know Jeffery to bring over a 2nd dish tub of soapy water to help finish getting me cleaned up. And of course Jeffery being only 8 years old, well he asked Tom were my cock was, no know because he didn’t see it between my legs. Well as luck would have it, to had just told Jeffery that pee for girls came out above their pussies, and at that moment my piss started flowing out! So Jeffery, well and Tom, were standing there watching me piss myself as if shitting myself wasn’t bad enough!”

“God Susan, Tom’s little 8 year old brother watched you piss yourself, and saw your shit between your legs, damn girl, you had quite the day Susan!”

“Your right Debbie, but Tom told Jeffery he would explain how girls pee more in detail later once they got home. And like Tom shared, he helped me to the max and got me cleaned up enough that I could get up off the chase lounge and go back inside the house!”

“Tom you’re quite the neighbor boy, hell you have seen Susan all but naked, after shitting herself, and then you watched her piss without being able to stop it! That’s quite the story for you to keep secret about! And you won’t say anything about Debbie or me wearing diaper today right?”

“Yes yes girls, if you won’t tell anyone that I got off cumming in front of you three twice today, well you know with just the tiniest bit of touch, I mean getting jerked off by Debbie! Hell, you think I want anyone else to know that I know only dropped my pants in front of you three girls, but that I had an erection and shot off ropes of cum, right before you very eyes! That would make me the laughing stock of the entire school girls!”

“Not really Tom, not if those kids had any idea what a big cock you have! Shit Susan, did you know you had a monster cock available to you, you know living right next door girl?”

“No until yesterday I had never seen Tom’s cock before, well I mean not big and hard like he was then and today! Sure I saw his, well his penis years ago when I babysit little Jeffery and I saw him pissing into their shared toilet. But, seriously girls, just shut up about Tom’s cock and his cum! Really, you two need to just drop that entire conversation from now on! Remember you standing here in your tiny tank tops and your diapers, and he is a witness to all of that too! Trust me both of you have your nipples standing as tall as a city building! I guess you two are turned on too, right!”

“Oooh shit, what now, oh damn Susan, I have to piss and I can’t hold it any longer! No no no, please Tom let Susan change me please!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.