Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents - Cover

Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 3

“Trust me I get it Susan. My mother said I should have taken that towel and draped it over your, well you know your pussy, and then did all of the clean up after you were covered up. Funny she did ask me if you were shaven or hairy, of course I told her the truth about all your pussy hair. Susan can I ask you a question, I mean you don’t have to answer, but I am just wondering, are other girls as hairy as you, you know so much hair over, around, shit even all the way back to and covering your asshole? I could feel all your hair rubbing against the back of my hand, you know as I was cleaning you up. So are all girls that hairy or is it,”

“Tom I have no idea if some other girls have more pussy hair than I do. Mother shaved me after she came inside and I got out of the shower. Even my mother commented about all my pussy hair, even between my legs and all around my asshole! So I guess according to you and my mother I am one hairy girl! Sure Tom I’ve seen friends in the gym shower and some of them had hairy pussies, but it wasn’t like I was measuring how big their pussy hair was to asked them to spread their ass cheeks! So I guess we’ll just have to agree that your neighbor girl, yes that would be me Susan Jackson, is, well was, one hairy girl! I mean I have always shaved my arm pits, and my legs of course, but up till now I have always let my pussy hair grow!”

“Wow Susan, we have both shared a lot of information just now. Thanks for helping me understand more about, well you know, about girl’s body hair and all! Of course you saw my body hair, down by my cock and all. Crazy how us guys get to have body hair everywhere but you girls have to shave, you know your armpits and your legs! Doesn’t seem all that’s fair does it Susan?”

“Well Tom, some girls or even women don’t shave anywhere, ever! I actually have an aunt that has the hairiest armpits and her legs are as hairy as my father’s is! Mother says Aunt Sue is just an old hippy, you know, choosing not to shave at all. I guess it looks ok, I mean when I see her armpit hair, it is kind of wild and sexy, especially when she is wet, like when she is swimming over here. Anyway Tom, l’ll let you go I just wanted to thank you for your help, ok?”

“Anytime Susan, you know I am always here for you neighbor! Call if you need anything else girl!”


“Mother, hi, I just wanted to check in and ask what I should start for supper.”

“Thanks Susan, I thought we could grill tonight, you know burgers and hotdogs if you want too.”

“Sure that sounds nice. I have it going by the time you get home mother.”


Later that day Susan’s friends Debbie and Terri stop over to see her.

“Hey girl, how are things going?”

“Fine, well you know. I am sure happy to be out of the hospital but,”

“Yea Susan, having to wear a diaper sucks the big one we know!”

“Yes it does. But you two really don’t know, do you! I mean you say you understand but in reality, you don’t! You have no idea how embarrassing it is to be fine one minute and the next you feel something hot in the diaper you’re wearing. Then you have to check and see if it is just pee or if it is poop!”

“Sorry Susan, don’t cry girl! Tell you what how about Terri and I both put on a diaper and we’ll wear it like you are. Then we can all be sisters, you know diaper sisters!”

“Well if you guys want to, ok! But just wearing them doesn’t really make us diaper sisters! You have to piss and poop in your diapers too! It’s either all the way or nothing girls!”

“God Susan you’re really pushing it don’t you think! What if someone finds out we wore and messed in our diapers, damn girl, everyone understands why you mess in yours, you know after your surgery and all.”

“Come on girls, be part of my club this just a couple of hours and then I will know you are my true friends, through anything right?”

“This feels so wild, these diapers are kind of soft, you know softer than I would have thought! How do they feel to you Terri?”

“It ok, but I feel kind of crazy! It was bad enough that I had to lie down and let you diaper me Debbie! Then to watch Susan diaper you, shit Debbie it’s been some time since we have seen each other’s, you know pussies!”

“Get over it girls! I’m in my diaper 24/7 and, well let’s just say things can really get out of control before you know it! These diapers only hold so much and, well let’s just say that I’ve had a couple of blowouts, what a mess!”

“Ok Susan you’ve got us in our diapers now, so how long do Debbie and I have to wear them?”

“Shit Terri for a couple of hours, it’s no picnic for me girls! But you both have to piss and shit in them before we call it a deal, right?”

“That’s the deal Susan, Terri and I will wear out diapers, with you, until 5pm.”

“Or until we pee and poop in them right?”

“No Terri if you make a mess before 5pm we will have to change you and re-diaper you! A deal is a deal girl!”

“Damn Susan, ok but this is our little secret right? Debbie you and Susan won’t tell anyone about us also wearing diapers, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.