Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents - Cover

Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 2

“What do you think mother! Of course it was. Shit, Tom has only ever seen me in my bikini before, you know out here by the pool! And if Tom wasn’t bad enough he also asked his little brother Jeffery to bring over another dishpan of soapy water!”

“So little Jeffery saw you setting in your shitty mess too?”

“Yes mother. He also got to watch me go pee too! He wondered where my penis was so to help him out I just showed him how girls piss! Crazy was it sounds, without even thinking, a giant stream of pee started shooting out of my pee hole! No big deal right, so I was able to show him where girl pee comes from!”

“You also pissed yourself in front of Tom, a 16 year old boy and his little 8 year old brother? You pissed yourself in front of both of them. My god Susan what were you thinking girl?”

“Come on Mother get it together! Yes, they both saw me with my shitty mess between my legs and they both watched me piss myself! Trust me at the time it seemed to all make sense! They had both already seen my pussy, well at least all my pussy hair. In addition, Jeffery promised not to tell anyone about seeing my pussy! And I made both of them show me their cock’s so everything is all good!”

“You made little Jeffery show you his, he showed you his little penis?”

“Yes mother I did. Jeffery, well he had to show me his because he got to see mine. And, yes Tom pulled his shorts down and showed me his cock too!”

“Well how was his Susan, I mean Tom is 16 years old after all!”

“Get over it mother! Sure Tom had an erection, I mean his cock was getting hard. I guess it got bigger once he had it just out there, you know naked in front of me!”

“You mean Tom pulled is cock out in front of you, and just left it out there for you to look at?”

“Well mother it wasn’t like he was ashamed of his cock, why should he be. Shit Tom’s cock is really, I mean quite big! I mean yes mother his cock is quite big, I guess for a 16 year old boy and all!”

“Too bad you didn’t get a picture of his big hard cock! I would have liked to have seen it too! Yes little girl, your mother likes looking at cocks too! Shit, since your father and I have gotten married his is the only cock I have seen, right! How many cocks have you seen already girl?”

“Well to tell you the truth mother, I’ve only seen dad’s cock when I have walked in on him doing his morning peeing, and well little Jefferies when I used to baby set him! Sure, I saw Tommy’s penis when he was peeing into the toilet when I brought Jefferies dirty diapers into their bathroom, but he was still quite small back then! But not now, shit mother Tom was so nice and big and hard! That really took my mind off me having an accident by the pool! So no mother no picture of Tom’s large erection, or of little Jeffery’s tiny penis, but at that moment it all sort of made me not as embarrassed being naked in front of the two of them!”

“Well Susan I am glad that event made you feel so much better! I doubt that Tom, or little Jeffery will ever tell anyone they saw your hairy pussy in full display! Nor will either of them speak about you shitting yourself outside by our pool! So all is well for now love! How about we get your pussy hair all shaved off so it is easier to get you all cleaned up in the future! The nurses should have shaved you while you were still in the hospital!”

“Yes mother I agree, but that older nurse, Helen I think, well she told them not to shave me and that she would make sure I got all cleaned up. I never really got it much thought then, but mother that Helen seemed to always get a couple of fingers slipped inside of my pussy when she was cleaning me up! Even when I had just peed, you know mother, but it didn’t think much about it! Shit mother, I mean sure her fingers felt good, you know up inside my pussy, but I didn’t even think that she was playing with me. I mean god mother why would a older nurse want to play, you know finger fuck the pussy of a 16 year old girl, I mean why?”

“Well Susan, let’s not go there for now honey. Nevertheless, you do need to understand that some older women, well they get off, you know, they like being able to finger fuck younger girls! Now that may in fact be what she was doing, do it may have been her just accidently letting her fingers slide into your young pussy! Either way, let’s get you all shaved clean and in the future you can be more on guard when someone else has their hands or fingers near your little pussy love!”

“Sure mother, how about I just stand here by the toilet and put on foot at a time up on it. That should give you all the access you need to get all of my pussy hair removed. Then I guess for my butthole, well I can just pull my ass cheeks apart and you can shave around my, well my little brown hole mother!”

“Now stand still Susan, shit it is hard enough for me to shave you and not cut a pussy lips in the process love. I had no idea you were so hairy my daughter! Shit the hairy around your pussy and between her and your little asshole is just amazing. I wish I had taken a picture before I even started. You won’t believe how much hair I have already shaved away! Ok honey, I’ve got all of your hair shaved away, let me rub on a little body cream, you know to easy any leftover pain in and around your pussy and asshole! Ok love, all done now. Let’s get a clean diaper snapped up around you and we can head out to the living room. A tee shirt should be fine with just the two of us this evening.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.