Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents - Cover

Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 14

Let’s all enjoy the warm water flowing over all the three of us and allow our hands to run over each other’s bodies! Ooooh yes Tom, rub your hands all over my breasts and mother’s breasts too love! I know you are enjoying mother handling your cock right now just as I am fingering our asshole love. Shit Tom your fingers feel wonderful love. Please finger my pussy too Tom, I hope you enjoyed the feeling of me finger fucking your asshole.”

“I really did Susan, it felt much better than when Debbie finger fucked me, she was a lot rougher, a lot rougher my love!”

“Tom since you enjoy Susan finger fucking your asshole son, you might also enjoy her fucking you with my strap-on cock. It is a little bigger than her fingers but it feels so good when he is fucking you! I so love it when I place him on my shower wall and bend over fucking him hard and rough love! He fills my pussy and my asshole so good, Susan you will have to try him out too my love!”

“Ok mother, but let’s go a little slower here. I’m not sure Tom is ready to get fucked by some strap-on cock dear. My fingers are one, well my 4 fingers are one thing, but a strap-on cock is a whole different matter! Tom yes sir, you have mother all excited but don’t let her get to you love. For now just enjoy the hot water and our hot hands running all over your sexy 16 year old body love!”

“Susan, being in this shower with you two is outstanding. I can only guess how it would feel to be naked in my shower with my mother!”

“Maybe I could just let it slip out Tom, you know the next time you chat with her and simple share that you showered with me and Susan the last time you were at our house. You don’t need to tell her how wonderful you fucked me with your cock son, she doesn’t need to know that until she offers her own pussy to you love!”

“You make it sound so easy, sure just tell my mother I was standing naked the your shower with you and your daughter. And what if she asks why I had to take a shower, you know get naked with the two of you?”

“Well, Tom you could say that Susan had a monster blowout and covered both of us in her mess. It was so bad that we all moved to the closed shower, which let the three of us cleaning ourselves up!”

“Ok I guess I should head back home. I want to thank you both for a very enjoyable evening, I sure learned a lot from both of you. You are both wonderful women and I am so happy to have gotten the chance to make love to you both!”

“I tell you what Susan, Tom is an amazing man! I can see how much you love him, and I am also very fond of him too! I’m not sure if his mother would ever reach out to him as I did this evening though love.”

“I know mother, I can only hope that Tom will get that chance to make love to his mother. She is a very attractive women, I have always liked her for sure!”

“Oh hi mom, how are you this evening. You’re up late.”

“Well I can say the say for you Tom, and where have you been sir? I can only assume over at Susan’s, but why so late son?”

“Well mother, I was helping Susan with some homework and she needed to be changed. I started to help her, and then her mother came in and tried to help too! Before we knew it, Susan had a monster blowout and the three of us were all covered in shit, I mean everywhere. So her mother suggested we all head for the closest shower. Sorry mother but I ended up naked in the shower with both Susan and her mother.”

“Ok son, I understand. I hope you helped clean that mess up afterwards. But where are your shitty clothes then?”

“Oh yes mother, that’s what took so long, we have to completely change her bed and then still clean up all the carpet around her bed. I tell you mother, that girl and sure make a mess! “So after the first time I helped Susan, she suggested I bring over a complete change of clothing just in case she had a major accident. Susan said she would wash them for me tonight along with hers and her mother’s and put mine back into one of her drawers for the next time.”

“Ok Tom, head on up to bed son. Get the rest you need this evening.”


So those two women are getting my Tom deeper and deeper into the crazy world of sexual activities over there! Yes I know I told her that I thought it was ok that Tom and Susan learn about sex during their time with each other, but I sure didn’t imagine that Susan’s mother would get involved too! What in the world should I do? Tom is learning so much for sure, but how can I find out everything he has done so far? “Mother, mother are you up yet? Where are you, my god mother you’re still in bed, are you ok?”

“Oh Tom, thank you for looking for me. I had a terrible night. I couldn’t sleep and I’m still having crazy muscle spasms all over my body. I wish you could help me to relieve this pain.”

“Just tell me what to do mother, shit I will do anything for you, just tell me what to do.”

“Well Tom, I think if you could give me, well like a massage on my back and up and down my legs and arms, that might help me some.”

“Sure mother, what should I do?”

“Well Tom, I know this might be a little embarrassing but if you could help me get my top off and help pull my pj bottoms off then you could start the massage. I’m sorry Tom you have to help me like this son.”

“Listen mom, I love you and will do anything for you. Big deal, so I take your top off and see your breasts and pull your bottoms down and see your, well your pussy. I’ve seen Susan’s and her mother’s breasts and their pussies too, so I know what women look like mother!”

“Ok son, if you are sure, then help me take this all off. Ok now, well stop your staring son, yes I know I shave my pussy hair and well you had no idea that I had my breasts pierced years ago! I went through a crazy stage back in my 20s love. Ok help me get over to my belly love. Grab some lotion and start with my back please and then move down you my legs.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.