Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents - Cover

Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 13

“My god mother, your pussy tastes amazing, sure I have pushed my fingers inside of your pussy, and yes I even sucked my fingers clean. However, getting to actually eat you out is amazing. How did we not get to doing this before love?”

“Susan, we are mother and daughter and I guess we never really gave having actual sex together any thought. Nevertheless, when I told Debbie to get down and eat me out, and then I felt how wonderful her mouth felt, shit while she was sucking on my pussy lips. Susan please you suck my pussy lips hard, really hard. Pull them away from me using your mouth and teeth! Yes teeth my love, I want you to love me and hurt me please.”

“Do it Susan, drive your mother wild sucking on her pussy, mash your teeth down so she can feel you cutting into her skin! I’ll move around and finger her asshole, I know she’ll love that too! Ok here we go, I am going for three fingers to begin with, like Tom liked so much! But I just know you’ll want four fingers fucking you while your own daughter is eating that sweet pussy of yours!”

“Ooooh my yes, shit Susan keep sucking on my pussy, Debbie my love fuck my asshole harder dear. Your fingers feel so wonderful! Coming Susan, ooooh yes love, ooooh here dear, here, Ö”

“Shit Susan, swallow her, quickly love, swallow all of her pussy cum, shit your mother cums like a porn queen slut! I am so sorry dear, but when you started shooting out your cum into Susan’s mouth, it looked just like Tom shooting his cum from his cock! How in the world can you cum like that?”

“Ooh my mother, I think I drank down a gallon of your cum! That was amazing, really amazing love! Debbie come here and taste her sweetie cum, I still have plenty to share with you girl. Sure, I knew you would enjoy tasting her cum. Go on get down there and finish cleaning her pussy up. I didn’t get it all, trust me girlfriend!”

“Susan my love, please come here and kiss me. Yes make love to your mother’s mouth please! Your lips are so soft and you kiss as if you really mean it. You are actually making love to my mouth aren’t you daughter dearest?”

“Yes mother, as of right now the two of us are in a totally new relationship, and this one is purely sexual my love! I have always loved you mother, but now we can both share even more love with each other. And Debbie, we have you to thank for showing us the way to connect!”

“You girls are more than welcome, truly! I have enjoyed myself so much today with Susan alone and now sharing her with you sweetie! Anytime you ask me back to have another 3-way you know I will be here with bells on!”

“Thanks Debbie, you are now like a daughter to me love. Do you and your mother have sex together?”

“No, neither my mother nor my father looks at me that way. Shit I can’t even be naked in front of either of them! I so wish I could get fucked by some man so I could feel my pussy filled up with a big ole cock!”

“Go easy young lady. Yes cocks can fuck us quite good but they can also make you pregnant too! So when that day happens, well for both of you girls, make sure you both use protection!”

“Yes mother we both hear you, use protection always so we don’t get pregnant!”

“Ok ladies, I’m going to head home. You two enjoy the rest of your evening and all the days in front of you. I am so jealous of you both getting to make love to each other!”

“Ok good night Debbie, I do love you girl!”

“Debbie I love you too, as a mother and as a lover! Maybe someday your mother will see you for a real woman and give in to her desire!”

“Hey Tom what are you doing this evening?”

“Nothing really. I got my laundry all done and I am now just setting here in my room reading, why?”

“Well, you might not believe this but when mother got home today, Debbie got naked and climbed into the shower with her! I watched Debbie get down and eat out my mother and then saw my mother get down and eat Debbie out in return! That was so hot. But then I walked in on them both and my mother told me to follow her to her bedroom! We all climbed onto her bed and we made love to one another! Yes I made love to my own mother, I ate her pussy and she ate my pussy! Boy Tom, how I made my mother cum, she shot her cum out like she was a boy, just like you shoot out your cum!”

“Wow Susan that is so great! So what now, are the two of you going to have sex together all the time?”

“I think so Tom, but while we were talking later, well I know my mother would still like to see your cock. I mean it Tom, I have told her how great your cock looks and how large he is when hard. But I guess she has really gotten into hearing about you and me having foreplay with each other!”

“I don’t know Susan, like you want me naked in front of your mother? Would you be there too or just her and me? Shit Susan, does she just want to look at him or does she want to touch him too? Shit does she want to suck me off, shit Susan help me out here girl!”

“Well Tom to tell you the truth, it sounds like you are wanting her too go all the way love. Do you want to even fuck my mother, you know shoot your cum into her pussy, are you that excited Tom?”

“Wait a minute Susan, how did we go all the way to me fucking your mother? Shit Susan, isn’t that just a little strange, you know you right there watching me fuck her, my cock fucking her pussy?”

“Tom just shut up and get over here! We will be in her bedroom and you had better bring your hard cock, do you hear me love?”

“Ok Susan I am on my way!”

************************************************************8

“Hello, it’s Tom, I guess I am to just walk on into the bedroom. Susan can you come to me dear?”

“Sure Tom, here I am, and yes I am naked my love. Thank you for coming over so quickly. Mother and I have been making love long before I called you and ever since I hung up the phone. Trust me she is ready for you my love! Please just relax and strip off you clothes right here. Great, now come with me big boy, your lover awaits your presents!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.