Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents - Cover

Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 12

“Shut up Debbie, I’m not gay, and don’t you ever say anything saying that I am. I have watched porn films and I have seen some of the women bite down with their teeth, you know on the man’s cock. Shit that has to hurt so I don’t want you to do that please!”

My god, Debbie’s mouth is wonderful, should I tell her how good this feels? Ok Debbie, go easy girl, easy, no oooh shit get ready, he it comes!”

Damn Tom seems is always produce a lot of cum, I wonder if that amount is normal? Oh well, his cock does tastes good and it sure feels good in my mouth! Not bad girl for sucking your first cock, at least you made the boy cum while giving him a blowjob!

“Thanks Tom, I really enjoyed that. If you must know, that was my first blowjob. So thanks for getting off while I did it. It would have been bad if my sucking your cock didn’t make you cum!”

“No, it was great for me Debbie, your mouth felt really great, and I could feel your tongue on the bottom of my cock. That blowjob was just fine, you should be proud of being a good cock sucker, really!”

“Nice job Tom, thanks for being so nice to Debbie. So you don’t get all crazy, today was the first time that Debbie and I have made love together, and it has been a lot of fun, trust me. You might want to change your mind about sucking another boy’s cock Tom, before today I never thought I would eat out another girl but here I am. My face is covered with her pussy juice. Can I get you to lick my face clean for me, please?”

“Ok Susan, but only because you asked me nicely girl! Damn Debbie your pussy juice taste pretty good!”

“Go ahead Tom, slip Susan your tongue, you know you want to, hell Susan what are you waiting for. Grab Tom’s cock and get him hard again, you know he has lot more cum just waiting to shot out for you girl!”

“Shut up Debbie maybe he doesn’t want a hand job from me, you ever think of that girl?”

“No Susan, that would feel nice, you know if you wanted to stroke my cock, just get him really wet first please.”

Well shit, asking Susan to get my cock wet, I had no idea she was going to suck him into her mouth! My god Susan, you are sucking my cock even better than Debbie did, oooh hell yes!

“Shit Tom, pull out, you shot so much cum that it is shooting out of Susan’s nose. I had no idea cum from a blowjob could also come out of the girl’s nose too! Susan are you ok, just swallow all of this cum and then, you know blow you nose to get it all out!”

“Damn Tom, that was amazing, I mean really. I have so much cum I guess I should have known you would drown me if I started sucking on him. It’s your fault though, you said to get him wet, so that is what I did, I got him wet! But thank you for cumming for me Tom. You gave a load to Debbie because you said she sucked your cock well, so can I assume that I did a ok job sucking you off, well because you shot a 2nd lot of cum?”

“Susan, your mouth was amazing, I mean really amazing! Shit girl, your mouth was hotter than, I mean you sucked on my cock better, no wait a minute, Susan your blowjob was the best, shit you know what I am trying to say, help me out girl!”

“I know exactly what you are saying Tom, you liked Susan’s blowjob better than mine, it’s ok you can say it! I get it, the two of you get off on each other so of course her blowjob would be better than mine, have you two fucked yet, or are you guys waiting for some special event?”

“No Susan we haven’t fucked yet, so get over it! Like I said Tom and I are just good friends, but now I guess friends with benefits since I just sucked his cock for him.”

“Ok Tom, your turn, get in there and eat Susan’s pussy for her, then you two will be even, go on boy, get a taste of your first pussy, right?”

Shit now I am going to eat Susan out with Debbie setting there watching the two of us, shit Susan just tell her to go home already! But I do want to taste her pussy again, so why not, it’s no big deal right?

“Shit Susan, Tom looks like he has been down there before girl, so come clean now. I know the two of you have already played around, come on, I will keep the secret!”

“Tom I guess we are going to have to come clean. Sure Debbie Tom and I have been together, once, get it girl? Just like you and me getting together today for bi-sex, Tom and I played around a few days ago, just the two of us! So yes I sucked him off and he ate my pussy, happy?”

“Sure Susan, now just admit that you two ate each other’s assholes too, then I’ll be happy! Hell his asshole is winking at me right now, hold him Susan, ok Tom, I’m going to check your asshole out too boy!”

“Damn Debbie, go easy, hell Tom is eating me like never before! Debbie what are you doing girl, I told you to go easy, you need to stop whatever it is you’re doing!”

“Damn Debbie, why did you do all of that?”

“Easy boy, ok so everything is out in the open, Terri and I are bi-sexual all the time and she goes wild when I finger her asshole, just like I did for you Tom! I felt you jerk forward when my tongue touched your asshole and then, when I pushed two fingers into you, hell Tom you haven’t said anything nor you Susan, but there is now a 3rd puddle of boy cum all over your tits! Tom you pulled out when I was trying to force a 4th finger into you, I guess you just a 3 finger sissy!”

“Debbie that was quite mean, you can’t call Tom a sissy, he is anything but a sissy, trust me. Sure Tom and I and played around, you know experimenting with some different foreplay things, but not sex yet, we drew the line at fucking, ok?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.