Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents - Cover

Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 11

“Hell no Susan, I want you to shut up and start enjoying yourself, shit your pussy smells and tastes amazing, just fine, you have one really fine pussy here I am getting to eat girl! Damn Susan you could market her online and sell for times for girls to stop over and eat this great smelling and tasting pussy out, I mean it love!”

“Thank you Debbie, you are being real sweet! But please only tell me the truth, always, I need to truth from you about me and my body. Especially if I am ever going to build up the guts to have sex with any other girl, you know in the future. Not that I am want to be a whore or a slut, I just meant I wouldn’t want you to lie to me and then for another girl to get down there and tell me my pussy is a garbage dump!”

“Trust me Susan, you pussy is just fine! Any girl, or hell even some boy, maybe even Tom, would go wild given the chance to eat out your pussy!”

“Hey, leave Tom out of this, he and I are just really good friends!”

“I certainly hope so, hell Susan he has already seen your pussy twice now, once hairy and once shaved right! And you have already pissed in front of him too!”

“Like I said Debbie, Tom and I are just really good friends. Sure, he has seen me naked and I have even seen him naked but nothing has happened. The two of us respect each other and that is all there is to it!”

“Well the two of us aren’t going to be able to say that after today girl, I love your pussy and now I want you to roll over so I can eat out your asshole, ooooh yes girl, show me your sweet little brown eye girl! Wow, Susan your asshole is nice and dark brown and you even have missed some hair around it when you shaved, but your sweet little brown eye tastes quite good too! I would loved to have seen your hairy asshole Susan!”

“Well then blame my mother, she is the one that shaved me last!”

“Really, shit Susan your mother shaved your pussy for you, god that must have felt really good. Did she finger your pussy while she was shaving you, shit Susan tell me everything girl!”

“Now you take a breath Debbie, yes my mother shaved my pussy but it wasn’t like she went down on me or even fingered me. She just shaved me and then rubbed on some nice lotion. And don’t go there either, she rubbed the lotion on was no different than if she was putting sun tan lotion on my back or my legs, ok!”

“Ok ok Susan, I get it, but hell you make it sound so tempting with your mother right down there by your sweet pussy!”

“It’s your turn now sweetie, change places with me and get your lips working on my pussy! I did shower yesterday, but talking to you today, and just thinking about what the two of us might do together, well I know I am wet, yes very wet!”

“No problem Debbie, yes you are wet love, but your pussy juice tastes really good too! I think you are wetter than I have ever been. God Debbie, I love the smell of your pussy too, it is quite strong, well stronger than mine smells normally, but in a good way. It shouts eat me, I am woman, to me girl! Ooooh yes honey I love your pussy, ooooh Debbie, even more pussy juice is flowing, yes flowing out of you, damn I had to swallow your juices, and it wasn’t pee girl!”

“Your mouth felt so good on my pussy, shit Susan you gave me an orgasm, I do have quiet ones, but sometimes they are quite loud too! I’m glad you enjoyed my juices love, and speaking about pee, have you ever tasted or drank any of your piss girl?”

“Very good question Debbie, yes actually I have. I was reading some medical articles and one spoke about Urine Therapy. That article was quite upfront about the value gained from drinking your own urine, especially first thing in the morning! It told you to pee out a little, then capture the remaining pee and drink it for several days in a row. So, I did just that, some mornings I peed so much I overfilled my glass, shit I had pee running everywhere! Anyway, yes I have tasted and drank many glasses if my own pee, now if it has done any good I can’t tell you, but yes girl, I know what my pee tastes like!”

“A little TMI girl, but I was asking because I have to pee so I wondered if you wanted to taste or shit even drink some of my pee! I would like to taste your pee sometime, but I know you don’t really know when it is going to come out of course.”

“Well Debbie, actually I have been able to push out some pee at times, but yes it will still just start flowing out of me without any warning, so I remain in my diapers.”

“Ok how about we head out by your pool and you can lie down and I will stand over you and let my piss come out into your mouth! I will try to go slow, you know allowing you to swallow it, but I want to watch you drink down my piss girl!”

“Let’s do it my love, let’s grab some drinks on the way out so we can fill back up for more fun later!”

“Ok Susan, get ready honey, cause here it comes! Shit Susan, you are so beautiful with my piss going into your mouth. Damn watching you swallow it so hot, you’re taking in my piss and you have already taken in and swallowed my pussy cum! Damn you already have quite a bit of me inside of you!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.