Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents - Cover

Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 10

“Well that is something for your mom to speak to you about! If you caught it all in your hand, and well you know ate it down yourself, then even your socks were be clean!”

“How about if I just let my mom know that I am beating off and using my sock like she had instructed me and leave it there, ok?”

“Sure Tom, so what about us? I really enjoyed getting to play with you and for you playing with me. Can we do this more in the future?”

“I sure hope so Susan. I was dreaming about getting to smell, hell even getting to eat your pussy already, so today was amazing for me! And to get my first blowjob, from you Susan, and to know and hell getting to watch you drink down my cum was hotter than hell!”

“Right back at you Tom, watching you eat my pussy, sucking on my big pussy lips, shit even knowing that you drank down some of my pee, all of that was hot for me! Plus we both also learned about licking someone’s butthole too!”

“Yes Susan and the next time we are going to, well learn more about each other, I promise I will shower first!”

“How about you just come over and we shower together! Sure I will wash my butthole, but I will leave my pussy in her natural state so you get to enjoy the full favor of my little girl!”

“All of that sounds great. So do you want to suck on my cock anymore today, you see he has gone soft for me now. This is something new for you, you can take him into your mouth and feel him grow and get hard again! You’ll probably get another load of cum, so be careful!”

“Well I sure hope so, isn’t a mouth full of cum my prize for sucking you off? I mean a girl needs a prize for all of her hard effort, right!”

“Please just shut up and starting sucking on my cock again! Trust me I am more than ready to feel your wonderful mouth again right now! Ooooh shit Susan, that feels so good, I’m really close my love, soooo ooooh now Susan now!”

“Wow Tom, that was another big load of cum, I think you are one healthy boy!”

“Thanks Susan, yes my body seems to work quite well, I assume yours does too?”

“Sure Tom, thanks for asking. You think we should take a quick shower and then you can head home? I don’t want you to get into any trouble, you know with your mom.”

“Hey a shower sounds great, together right”

“Of course, you wash me and I’ll wash you, that should be fun!”


Later that evening,

“Hi mother, did you have a good day?”

“Yes I actually did love, I had lunch with Tom’s mom Sally.”

“Wow, well I caught up with Tom again today, I asked him over to chat.”

“Well did that go well for the two of you?”

“Yes, quite well to tell you the truth. Oh and by the way mother, thanks for sharing the other night, you know about how to have sex and about foreplay.”

“So I guess you and Tom did get to know each, well much better then?”

“Lots better mother, I took your advice and asked him over, then we both agreed to strip naked, then we talked for a while. Finally, I asked him if I could touch, kiss, and suck on his cock. He said yes and just as soon as I took his very hard cock into my mouth, bang bang bang, he filled my mouth with cum, shit mother I even felt it shooting down my throat!”

“Well Susan, it sure sounds like you learned a lot, being with Tom again. So what did you think about sucking his cock?”

“Well I actually got to twice. The first time he was very hard but the second time he was actually quite soft, you know his cock was a lot smaller!”

“Yes Susan, now you know a lot more about cocks, but yes when they are hard, the sky is the limit. I guess the average cock size is around 6” but some are quite large, well 10” or even bigger, but some are also quite small only being about 1” long when erect and for those guys it’s just too bad!”

“Wow a 1” hard on, that sounds so small mother, ok so what about father, how big is he?”

“Nice try dear but I am not going to answer that.”

“No problem mother, I sure didn’t get to measure Tom today, but I would guess that his cock, you know erect is about 6” or 7”, is was a good size cock mother!

“Ok love, now that you have enjoyed your first real learning experience with a boy, had you given any more thought to a girl you might like to experiment with?”

“Well mother, Debbie is the only girl I feel close enough to that I might even be able to ask her, you know if she wants to play around.”

“Susan it might go a lot easier if you started by sharing that you really enjoyed getting to see her shaved pussy up close and you had been wanting to see another pussy, you know to learn more about them, but hadn’t had a chance yet.”

“Sure mother, I can see how that could open the conversation up for sure! I’ll give her a call tonight and see what happens.”


“Debbie hey this is Susan, what are you up too girlfriend?”

“Not much, I actually just got off to phone with Terri, she was wanting me to come over for another sleepover, we’ve done a few.”

“Oh really, do you enjoy doing sleepovers?”

“I guess that all depends, you know who is asking and, well how they treat me and all.”

“I get that, well I was just sort of lounging around today and I caught my mind kind of drifting back to our diaper day fun, at least I thought it was fun. I really liked getting to see your shaved pussy. I have wanted to see other girl’s pussies but that was really my first change seeing both you and Terri.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.