Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents - Cover

Dealing With Susan's Post Surgery Accidents

Copyright© 2022 by Bob Watergate

Chapter 1

“Susan, you’re finally home from the hospital love. I understand you’re not happy with the prognosis after your surgery, but it is what it is going to be. It’s a given that after Spinal Surgery, the patient may experience a loss of sensation or control of both their bladder and their bowels. And sweetie, you are in fact that patient, like it or not.”

“I understand mother but why me, I mean isn’t it bad enough that I experienced the skiing accident, but now to also have to wear diapers, damn mother I am 16 years old. No 16 year old girl should be made to experience this kind of embarrassment!”

“Look at it this way sweetheart, at least your father is off on his overseas travel and won’t be around for two full weeks. Therefore, it is only you and me in the house! You know I’ll never tease you nor will I make this harder than it needs to be. There are clean diapers next to your bed and of course in the hall bathroom. There are also plenty of Wet Wipes in both locations. So let’s just make the best of this situation, at least for now love.”

“Ok mother but I just hate having to just set here watching TV! There has to be something more I can do while I am waiting to gain my control back!”

“Well Susan, how about if you go out back and set by the pool love. You know the nurse shared that anytime you can let your diaper hang loose, you know just pulled up under your butt but letting the sunlight hit your little peach, that would keep you from getting a diaper rash!”

“Peach mother, really, my peach! At 16 mother, I think we can call a pussy a pussy! But of course the way our yard sets facing the woods no one can see in. I guess that will be better than just staying in the house.”

“Just take your phone with you sweetie and I’ll call you when I am on my way home from the store!”

“Ok mother, just don’t be too long! I bet the sun will feel good on my little pussy. Tomorrow you can help me shave mother! But today it will just be me and my little hairy forest flashing the sunlight!”

Susan was so relaxed she actually fell to sleep while sunning out by their in ground pool! But then, no easy way to put it, the shit hit the, well the patio that is!

“No no no, why now god? I’ve just shit all over the chase lounge and the cement beneath me! How am I going to get myself cleaned up? I sure can’t just get up and walk into the house like this! Mother won’t be home for some time, so how do I get any help?”

“Tom is this you?”

“Hello, yes this is Tom. Is that you Susan? You’re still in the hospital, right. What’s up?”

“No I’m home now, but, shit Tom I’ve got a big problem! I guess you heard my surgery ended up with several new issues. Well yes I am home now but I’ve just had an accident and I need your help please!”

“Sure thing, anything for you Susan. What do you need me to do?”

“Tom I need you to come over here, I’m out by the pool. I need you to bring a dishpan of soapy water and a washrag. Please hurry! I have made a real mess out here!”

“Susan, it’s me Tom. I’ve got the water and, oh shit! I mean literally!”

“Tom I know this is a real mess but please help me. Please just grab the rag and try to clean me up between my legs. I am so sorry you have to see me like this! I mean your next door neighbor, setting is a pile of shit!”

“Susan give me a break! Your surgery has gotten you all messed up and it’s not your fault. I have cleaned up messed worse than this, trust me girl. Just be quite and let me help. Wait a minute! Jeffery, shut up and listen. Grab a dish tub from the bathroom and fill it with some soapy water. Grab a wash rag and get over here to Susan’s back yard, now!”

“Susan Jeffery is going to bring me some more water. I’ll have you cleaned up in no time! Great Jeffery, yes just set the dishpan down on the chair here. Thanks for your help little brother!”

“Shit Tom, Susan is a mess. How happened to her?”

“She had an accident dumb shit! Can’t you see?”

“Sure I can see but Tom, where is her, you know where is her penis? I don’t see it between her legs!”

“Jeffery pay attention now! Girls don’t have a penis. Grow up little boy!”

“But then how do they go pee?”

“Jeffery no I don’t have a penis. My pee comes out of a little hole just above my pussy, you know like yours come out of the end of your little peepee! Hold on a minute Tom. Just watch, see how I am peeing now? See my pee is coming right out of my hole here!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.