Amateur Detectives (#10) - Cover

Amateur Detectives (#10)

Copyright© 2023 by D. Fritz

Chapter 2: Getting Away

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2: Getting Away - Thomas was in his fifties when a time-traveling event restarted his life. Now, two years into his do over, Thomas feels like he is living in a middle-aged rut like his previous life. Denise, his girlfriend and presumed fiance, senses his melancholy. When she finds a flier at school advertising a canoe trip, she suggests a spur-of-the-moment weekend away. Their hastily planned weekend was supposed to be a carefree day in a canoe on the river, but it turned into a much more exciting adventure.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   DoOver  

As planned, Thomas waited for Denise outside of her building on Friday afternoon. Campus security came by one time and made him move, so he went around the block and stopped in effectively the same place. When he saw Denise exit the building he tapped on the horn and pulled forward closer to the door.

“Ready for our adventure?” she asked happily as she tossed her backpack into the rear seat and slid into the front. She thought this would have been a great weekend trip in the Corvette.

“Yep, you?” Thomas replied. Denise nodded and grinned as she slipped the seat belt into its slot. She thought, “If he only knew what I have planned!”

Being mid-afternoon, they got out of town without any traffic delays and were motoring down the highway on cruise control within twenty minutes.

They made good time and arrived in Moppyville at 4:45. Denise had a map open on her lap, along with the advertisement she found, and directed Thomas to a hotel that was advertised along with the marina. When they got closer to the address they started to exchange worried looks. The area did not appear to be tourist-friendly. Denise was the first to comment, “This is not looking good.”

The hotel at their target address was run down and looked shady. There were three cars in the parking lot and all were very old and in various degrees of disrepair. She studied the map again and directed Thomas toward the downtown area. Fifteen minutes later they were downtown, where the tallest buildings were no higher than ten stories. However, one of those buildings was a Hilton and it looked new and impressive.

“How about there?” asked Thomas with a gesture toward the hotel.

Denise started to question the cost. She could not get used to the fact that Thomas had money. They lived frugally but when he wanted to he would splurge on a hotel or fancy meal. She silently wished that included his current car.

Thomas pulled into the atrium and let a valet take the car to the garage. At the reception desk Thomas surprised Denise again by asking for a suite on the top floor. He paid and took the proffered key, then walked with Denise to the elevator.

When the elevator doors slid closed she turned, stood on her toes, and gave him a quick kiss. She then stepped back and pulled her shirt over her head.

“Denise!” Thomas hissed. “What are you doing?”

She shook her head and giggled. Her hair twisted playfully around her shoulders as she laughed. She laughed harder watching Thomas’ eyes grow wide when she pulled off her bra and stepped out of her pants and panties. Wearing only her sandals, she stuffed her clothes into Thomas’ arms when the door binged, announcing their arrival at the top floor.

As soon as the doors separated, Denise jumped into the foyer, held her hands high above her head and spun in a circle. She enjoyed seeing the discomfort on Thomas’ face as he looked up and down the hallway to see if anyone was present. She turned and ran toward their room, giving her butt an extra wiggle.

Thomas followed as quickly as he could while holding her clothes and managing a small suitcase. He fumbled with the room key before getting the door opened. He turned the knob and held the door open for Denise. Before she could enter, a couple walked down the hall past the room. He wasn’t sure if they saw Denise until he saw the sly look on the woman’s face. He also thought he heard the man say, “Oh, to be in our twenties again.”

Inside the room, Denise was already on the bed. She had her legs spread wide and she was fondling herself with practiced fingers.

“Get naked and come fuck me,” she commanded.

Thomas dropped everything and pulled at his clothes. He practically tripped while he stepped on the heel of his shoe to pry it off without untying the laces. He was soon as naked as Denise and he jumped into the bed. He approached Denise but she moved quickly to spin from lying on her back to position herself on her hands and knees.

“No missionary this weekend. Start here, doggie style.”

Thomas inched to her and easily slid into her well-lubricated pussy. She was soaked. She moaned loudly as he penetrated her from behind. She used her hand to rub herself as Thomas started to pump. They orgasmed together in minutes. He held her tightly, both of them panting, then pulled apart and gave her a kiss.

He reached for his boxers when Denise stopped him. “Nope, not this trip. If we are in the room, we are naked.”

She jumped up and stood next to him. She pulled his head to hers and kissed him deeply. With her free hand she started to pump his semi-erect member.

“If you keep that up,” Thomas started to say.

“That’s what I’m counting on,” Denise growled. She continued to pump on Thomas until he was fully engorged, then walked to the window with him in tow by his now hard member. She flung open the curtains and leaned her elbows against the cold panes of glass. Without letting go she pulled Thomas closer, urging him to take her against the window.

He wanted to protest but Denise said, “Who cares if we’re seen?” He laughed at her audacity of showing her body to the world.

He moved forward and entered Denise from behind. He looked over her shoulder at the relatively small downtown Moppyville. He was acutely aware of the hotel across the street. If anyone were to look they would get a good look at Denise’s bouncing boobs as they coupled in front of the window for the world to see.


“This place is really nice,” said Denise as she sipped a glass of wine in a dark corner booth of a restaurant around the corner from the hotel. The room was dimly lit and there were authentic works of art on the walls. The wine list was longer than the menu.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.