Haruko and the Old Man - Cover

Haruko and the Old Man

by Second Edition Harry Lime

Copyright© 2022 by Second Edition Harry Lime

Erotica Sex Story: Haruko is out for another adventure with her best friend Yumi. This time they are going to the karaoke bar to sing and dance. They even find an old man with lot of money to pay their way. That makes them happy right from the beginning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

Haruko was so happy after she hooked up with the silly boy Gordon that she decided to take Yumi with her to the sparkling karaoke bar located next to the coffee shop she loved so much. Sometimes she would go there without buying anything because she had no money. She loved the scent of the brewing coffee and the boy behind the counter would often give her a free cup of coffee just to see her smile.

Money meant nothing to the oversexed Haruko because she was still filled with thoughts of boy’s dicks and all the dirty things that her parents warned her was degrading to her femininity and her personal dignity.

It made her giggle when she thought about femininity and personal dignity because she was much more enthused by the tingles she got when Gordon slipped his thick dick between her butt cheeks and pushed up inside her tightly clenched sphincter. She had whispered to him it was because they had no condom, and she did not want to be burdened with the responsibility of motherhood while she was still only a schoolgirl and had no money to raise a child on her own.

She like the fact that he was so understanding as he bent her over and lowered her panties for proper insertion.

The reality of his thick dick in her rear end was enough to set off her cycle of female orgasm more than once for quite some time. His hands on her nipples drove her crazy with her internal feelings of joy that made her gush sticky streams of girl juice onto his bare legs all the way to the freshly cleaned sidewalk.

Of course, she knew that poor Gordon was fixated on her ass because he sat behind her six hours every weekday and peeked under her panties. The very thought of his perversion was enough to make her pussy shed some tears of female juices and was the reason why she finally allowed the besotted male student to pull down her panties to take her anal cherry.

When she described his seductive impalement of her immature butt, Yumi started her ritualistic frigging her own feminine folds to the point of releasing her juices like a typical female student chasing away the boredom of endless studies.

Haruko calmed her best friend and proposed they make a trip to the karaoke bar to brighten up their day with some singing and dancing linked in each other’s arms.

She still had some coins left over from her allowance and they stopped in the coffee bar to get some of the hot brew to give them added energy for the dancing.

An old man was quietly drinking his coffee by himself in a corner, and they bowed to him respectfully because of his many years of living that made him a senior citizen. Haruko noticed the man was slender and tall and he had all of his teeth and a certain glint in his eye that betrayed his attraction to young female flesh.

Haruko told Yumi that they should sit on the bench opposite the man’s table and that they should treat him to free views of their tightly fitted panties and their almost bare backsides to cheer him up on this dreary day.

The girls opened their knees pretending they were unaware of the man’s ogling of their youthful treasures and Yumi even ventured a few rubs of her delicate slit with her naughty fingers sliding slightly into her prominent camel-toe that never failed to give any male observer an unavoidable hardness that poked out in front of his trousers like an admission of desire that could not be mistaken for anything else than raw need for sex.

Haruko slid forward on the bench and pulled her legs up under her body to show her ass crack with her panties all scrunched up into the gap leaving no doubt about her liking for anal attention.

The man asked them in a wavering old man voice, “Where are you pretty girls going on this fine day?”

Haruko giggled and answered, “Yumi and I are going to the karaoke bar next door to sing and dance because we are lonely and need some fun. My name is Haruko, and we are best friends.”

The man rose and Haruko was fascinated by the long pole sticking out in front of his groin inside his trousers. Even Yumi put her hand over her mouth to show modesty at the display, but Haruko knew her friend was deeply moved by the sight, and that she wanted to see the man’s thing more than anything else in the entire world.

He introduced himself as Nakamoto San and offered to pay for the music room if they allowed him to watch their singing and dancing.

They both nodded their heads because they knew the fee would take all their cash and this way they might even have enough for some refreshments.

Haruko and Yumi sang and danced all their favorites tunes and they were quite promiscuous in showing Nakamoto San their bare legs and even limited glimpses of their pussies and teen bottoms.

Yumi was far less shy then Haruko with the old man and she sat on his lap getting his hardness into her gaped ass cheeks with a happy smile on her pretty face.

Haruko was more discreet and stood behind him and rubbed her swelling bosom on his closely trimmed head and kissed his ears and neck with her ardent tongue.

The rules in the karaoke bar were firm about no spirits to underage patrons but since the old man was buying and paid the bill, the workers did not object to the tableau and pretended to look the other way when they delivered the drinks.

It only took two drinks to get Yumi all greased up to some naughty actions and she sang at the top of her voice as the old man pushed her panties to the side and slid his ancient cock into her vagina from behind. Haruko watched her best friend’s eyes as she took him all the way up inside her almost virginal slit and saw the lust light shining bright and shiny like new coins in the glare of the sun.

The sight of her best friend bouncing her pretty bottom on the old man’s lap was enough to fire up her smoldering flames of passion and she quickly replaced her friend on the elderly gentleman’s lap as soon as she fell off exhausted from the pounding.

Haruko felt her pussy lips flutter around the man’s thick dick, and she slowly eased down his shaft looking him straight in the eye to let him know she was most appreciative of his attentions. He leaned forward and entered her mouth with his passionate tongue, and she had to open wide for his loving licks that touched her way back deep inside her mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.