Time Weaver - Cover

Time Weaver

Copyright© 2022 by The Womb Raider

Chapter 7

Time Travel Story: Chapter 7 - A very smart teen discovers a way to move in and out of time.

Caution: This Time Travel Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Time Travel   Geeks   Slow  

I’m not sure if I was carrying myself differently, now that I had begun sampling the treasures of my female classmates, but the constant harassment and bullying had lessened. Of course, it didn’t completely stop. But it did seem that it wasn’t as bad as it was before.

Or maybe my outlook was different because I was getting to empty my balls inside the pussies of, on average, three different girls every school day.

I started applying for early acceptance to colleges around the country. I knew my time was limited before the literal fruits of my labors started to show on the girls I had gotten pregnant. I had noticed a sharp uptick in my classmates searches for late and missed periods. So I knew that my boys were swimming hard and fast in the hope of knocking up the girls I had left them in.

While I longed to see the bellies of the girls start to pop, knowing they were carrying my babies, I also knew I had to make myself scarce. Eventually some nosy nurse was going to notice in 9 months time that a lot of the babies these teen girls were delivering had similar features. When that happened it would be best if I wasn’t seen in the area.

I petitioned for early graduation and it was, of course, granted. I am a genius, remember? I think the only reason that the administration kept me in school was because I simply hadn’t asked to leave before. Now I was asking.

But I kept freezing time and impregnating my classmates up until the very last minute. I realized that at least 40 of the girls in my school were pregnant by me. Not too bad for a guy who, up until about 2 months ago, looked like he would never get laid, huh?

But, before I left, I wanted to make absolutely sure there was one girl who would be moaning and pushing in 9 months time. Not because I had any malicious intent for her, quite the opposite in fact, I was really rather fond of her. I simply knew that, of all the girls in the school, I wanted her to have my baby the most.

I was returning to the beginning, back to the girl who unknowingly took my virginity, Alyssa Ballard.

But I didn’t want to fuck her at school again. While it was true that I could take as much time (ha!) with her as I wanted, I wanted this time to be different. I was going to be leaving soon, so I had to make absolutely sure that this time “took”. That meant she had to not try to push or flush my sperm out when I restarted time. It had to remain, if possible, undisturbed inside her for hours.

And I knew how I was going to pull it off.

Simply put, all I had to do was wait until I received a notification that she had hit her fertile period of her cycle, then I just had to follow her home from school that afternoon, trying to avoid being seen. When she opened her front door, I froze time and went into the house. Knowing I was on battery power, I had to move quickly. I unlatched a window and exited the house. I waited until I was around the corner to restart time.

Simple as can be.

I waited until around 1am to return. As I peddled my bike up her driveway, I hit the button on the strap of my backpack. The entire neighborhood fell silent.

Returning to the window I had unlatched before, I removed the screen and wiggled it open. Then I climbed into the window, into the Ballard’s living room.

It was a nice home, not flashy, but spoke of general comfort. I saw pictures on the wall of her family and some religious pictures too.

I searched for Alyssa’s bedroom and, after finding her younger brother’s room first, found hers across the hall. I silently slipped inside, then turned on my flashlight.

So this is what a girl’s bedroom looks like. There were clothes on the floor and a couple bras hanging off a doorknob to what I guessed was her closet.

She had a small desk with her laptop on it, a dresser, and a nightstand next to her trundle bed, upon which Alyssa was fast asleep.

Using my flashlight, I found an empty electrical socket under the desk, which I plugged the extension cord and my backpack into. The indicator started to pulse, letting me know the system was charging.

After making sure Alyssa’s bedroom door was shut and latched, I turned on her bedside light and began inspecting her room in more detail. I never knew Alyssa was Mormon, but she must have been, as a set of scriptures was on her nightstand. Looking on the spine I saw it contained the Holy Bible, as well as a Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and something called “The Pearl of Great Price”.

Well, I guess I didn’t have to worry about her “getting rid” of the life I was hoping to put inside her tonight.

She was asleep on lavender sheets and under a thin white blanket.

I set up my cameras around her bed and slowly peeled back the top sheet and blanket, letting me see that Alyssa was sleeping in a t-shirt and a loose pair of shorts.

I rolled her over onto her back and began to inch down her shorts, slowly exposing the pink panties she was wearing.

Letting her keep those on for another moment or two, I pulled her shorts down her legs and over her feet, taking them completely off and draping them over the back of her desk chair.

I then stripped my clothes off, getting naked in this teen girls bedroom. My stiff cock sprang into the lightly perfumed air as I pulled off my briefs.

Making sure the tube of lube was on her nightstand, I folded my clothes and laid them next to my backpack, then climbed into bed with my sleeping Alyssa. A shiver went through me as I felt her soft sheets against my naked body.

Kneeling at her feet, I laid on top of her, letting me feel her body heat against me. I lightly kissed her lips as I ran my hands over her body through the t-shirt, then down to her hips.

Kneeling again, I hooked my fingers in her panties and tugged them down and off body. My penis was virtually screaming in anticipation.

Taking the lube from her nightstand, I applied and worked a dollop between her pussy lips, preparing her for the penetration that was about to happen.

I put the lube on top of her scriptures and then ran the purple head of my cock up and down her slot, quickly finding her entrance.

I looked down as I pushed, watching as my hard cock slowly sank into Alyssa’s pussy, which was fuzzed with light brown hair.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.