Time Weaver - Cover

Time Weaver

Copyright© 2022 by The Womb Raider

Chapter 6

Time Travel Story: Chapter 6 - A very smart teen discovers a way to move in and out of time.

Caution: This Time Travel Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Time Travel   Geeks   Slow  

It was the hardest thing I ever had to do, but for the next two weeks, I didn’t use the weaver. My friend below my belt was very unhappy with me. Having been given a taste of the fruits of my female classmates, he wanted to partake at every opportunity.

But things have to be done carefully. If I had sampled Alyssa the next day (as I was tempted to), it could have caused the poor girl a nervous breakdown. I tried to put myself in her shoes (since I had already put myself in her ... never mind), one moment everything is normal, the world is functioning as it should. The next moment, she spontaneously had sperm inside her vagina. She would think she was losing her mind if it happened two days in a row.

So, instead, I returned to my lair and began planning my next steps.

First, to set me mind at ease, I needed to make sure I wasn’t “shooting blanks”. I ordered an at-home male fertility testing kit, and discovered that not only was I not shooting blanks, but I making a lot of very heavy swimmers.

Next, I needed to make sure that, when I started sowing my seed, that the fields would be ready.

I knew that most girls tracked their monthly cycles on their phones. So that was where I would attack, letting them unwittingly tell me when their fertile windows would be.

I created a piece of spyware that would sit on their phones and look on their calendars for events that repeated with an interval between 26 and 30 days. It would also start sending me their chat logs, pictures taken, class schedules, and google searches from their phone.

To distribute it I just had to hack into the laughable insecure school district email server. I sent out a (supposedly) blank email to every female in my school between the ages of 14 and 19.

All too soon, the results started coming in. Another program on my end took the fertility data from all the phones, analyzed it, and would give me a list of girls who were in the middle of their cycles.

I also built a couple more sensors to accompany two small video cameras I ordered. I figured that, instead of taking panties, I’d record videos of me having my way with the girls in my school. Also, since I was for the most part targeting only the girls who were fertile, chances were good that I’d be recording quite a few conceptions.

After the two weeks were up, I fired up the analysis program to give me a list of fertile girls to choose from.

When I saw Chloe’s name, I knew I had found my first baby mamma.

Chloe Powell was a cute red haired girl with an easy smile, 5’3”, and C-cup breasts. She was cute as a button. I had had a major crush on her in middle-school, but she didn’t even know I existed.

Also, in my favor, she didn’t share any classes with me. So I shouldn’t even be on her radar. Consulting her schedule I saw that during 2nd period she would be in European History, which was only a couple doors down from my class. Perfect.

Making sure I had all my supplies packed, I headed off to school, happy in the fact that my self imposed drought was about to end.

Homeroom and 1st period passed so slowly for me. I had a perpetual hardon. I briefly considered freezing time and taking advantage of Alyssa again, but held off.

Finally 2nd period began. I idly ran my finger over the button for the weaver for a few minutes at the beginning of class.

Finally, when I could take it no longer, I activated the weaver. As I was expecting, time froze.

Making my way out of the class and down 2 doors, I entered the European History room. For a moment I didn’t see Chloe, and I was kicking myself for missing my chance with her. Then I saw her off to the side of the room, eyes already glazed over from the lecture Mrs. Duncan was giving.

I found my outlet near Chloe and plugged in. The battery indicator showed the system was charging.

Chloe was in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I knelt down next to her and looked at her face.

It was as cute as I remembered. Red hair, a dusting of light freckles on her cheeks and nose, and her ice blue eyes.

I ran a finger lightly down the side of her face, admiring her all over again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.