Time Weaver - Cover

Time Weaver

Copyright© 2022 by The Womb Raider

Chapter 4

Time Travel Story: Chapter 4 - A very smart teen discovers a way to move in and out of time.

Caution: This Time Travel Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Time Travel   Geeks   Slow  

Alyssa didn’t come back from the bathroom for about 10 minutes. I imagine it must have been a strange experience for her. From her perspective, she was sitting in first period, reading, and suddenly, without warning, her pussy was full of semen.

While she was gone, I quietly basked in the afterglow.

She had just given me the most intense climax of my life so far, far beyond anything I could have imagined experiencing from self pleasure. My entire body felt alive and invigorated.

My dick was especially happy. I didn’t know if it was normal, but it still was lightly tingling. I suspected it was because every nerve ending along it’s length had just been stimulated and massaged while it had been plugged up inside Alyssa’s feminine charms.

In fact, by the time Alyssa quietly re-entered the classroom, my cock was hopefully asking me “round two?”.

As much as I would have loved to sample Alyssa’s wares again, I knew two times in one day with her would probably cause some type of report to be created, even if the person receiving it would think it sounded too fantastical to be believed.

Right now I figured she might be doubting herself. “Sperm doesn’t just appear out of nowhere, does it?”, She might be thinking. “Maybe it wasn’t actually cum. It doesn’t make sense. Maybe it was something else. Yeah, it couldn’t have been cum. After all, I haven’t fucked anyone recently.”

So no. As fun as it would be to take her again, I had to be smart about this. Alyssa would be off the menu for at least a couple days.

But, there was no reason I couldn’t look elsewhere for relief.

One of the advantages of being smarter than the instructors and educators at my high school was that I was pretty much left to my own devices during school hours. This meant that, if I wanted to go to class, fine. But, if I didn’t, it was fine too. After all, I could probably teach the classes (and have!), if the instructors were ill/hungover/on vacation.

The student lounge was unofficially a couple couches in a quite corner of the library, and I headed there now. I never sat on the couches, those were reserved for the kids of higher social structures than I was allowed to be part of.

But I was allowed, occasionally, to sit quietly near the couches, which is what I did today.

Normally I resented being the pariah of my peers. Today was a different matter all together. Something inside my head had been switched on. I was no longer the outcast wolf, excluded from the safety of the pack. Now, I was the lone hunter, looking to see who in the pack I could pick off.

I had already claimed one girls pussy today, Alyssa’s. Now I was yearning to experience the thrill of driving myself into female flesh once again.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered that Ileana was in lounge area.

Ileana Carmina Vescovi was a girl I could never normally approach. She was far too popular. She had striking Italian features that made the boys around her weak in the knees. She had made it clear that she had aspirations to become a model one day, and I had no doubt that she could accomplish this goal very easily once she left this Podunk town.

But before she could fly away, now that I had the opportunity, I had to sample her. I knew Ileana rarely dated. Most guys were intimidated by her beauty, and those who did ask her out rarely met her standards.

But now, with my time weaver, I had a sure thing. I smiled as I realized that the most unlikely boy was about to score off her.

I sat in one of the adjacent chairs to the lounge couches. I pulled out a book and opened it in front of me. But, of course, I wasn’t reading, I was trying to find the nearest outlet to Ileana.

Once I located it, I waited until no one was looking our way. Then I froze time.

I uncoiled the extension cable and plugged both ends in. Yes, the field was on, and the system was receiving power from the wall.

When I first touched Ileana, it was like I was touching a precious artifact that could break at any moment. What I was doing was ... unthinkable. It was an unwritten rule among the males of the school. Ileana was simply untouchable.

Yet, here I was, running my fingertips over her cheek and nose and jawline, then down her elegant neck to her collarbone.

I gasped and almost came in my pants when I let my hand wander down to cup one of her breasts.

When I had Alyssa, even though I knew I had time, I was in a hurry to get my first fuck under my belt. I didn’t want to hurry my experience with Ileana.

I removed her shoes (not sneakers), unfastened her jeans and opened them, but didn’t try to remove them. I then lifted Ileana to a sitting position and pulled her shirt up and off her body. I lowered her back onto the couch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.