Time Weaver - Cover

Time Weaver

Copyright© 2022 by The Womb Raider

Chapter 3

Time Travel Story: Chapter 3 - A very smart teen discovers a way to move in and out of time.

Caution: This Time Travel Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Time Travel   Geeks   Slow  

I was positively ecstatic for the rest of the bus ride to South Vermillion High School. I had gotten the first nibbles of a taste of the fruit that would be in store for me during the ride. I had been able to weave out of time twice and had fondled Alicia Monroe’s tit without her even knowing I had done it.

As soon as I got into homeroom, I plugged my backpack into the wall. I knew I would be putting it to use as soon as the batteries were recharged. Luckily, I hadn’t stayed out of the time stream for any extended time (pun intended) during the bus ride over, my exploits were of more of an R&D nature.

But now ... Now was a completely different story. I had ... plans for this day. I had an internal dialog with my penis and told it that, at long last, I would finally be letting it out to have a little fun.

Now it was just a matter of which girl would get my virginity. I noticed, with a sense of detachment, that I was looking over my female classmates almost like a butcher looks over cuts of meat. I wasn’t thinking about which girl would take my virginity, but which girl I would use to get rid of it.

When I saw Alyssa Ballard walk into homeroom, I knew I had found my girl. Alyssa was an attractive, but quiet, girl who shared a few of my classes. She was around 5’4”, and had darker blonde hair just below her shoulders. Genetics had blessed her with cantaloupe sized breasts, lips that were naturally full, a small nose with a slight upturn at the tip, and large expressive eyes.

She also wasn’t one of the girls who liked to wear painted-on jeans. Today she was in a pair shorts with leggings underneath.

But perhaps, most importantly, she and I shared homeroom (obviously) and first period class together, Literary Classics, taught by Mr. Saft.

Homeroom seemed to pass inexorably slowly, but it did what I needed it to do, give my backpack time to recharge it’s batteries.

It was next to impossible to avoid getting a hard-on, knowing what next period would bring, but I somehow avoided it until we were all seated behind the tables that allowed 4 students to sit together to discuss the reading material. Mr. Saft would usually go from table to table to listen to our discussions or to nudge students in certain directions, if he thought they weren’t “getting it”.

For me, of course, it was rudimentary stuff, but it was an easy A, so I normally endured it.

And now, my patience would finally yield positive results.

A few minutes into the class I pressed the button on my backpack strap (which was next to me, leaning against the leg of the table).

The entire class froze. My heart was thumping loudly in my chest as I pulled my chair out and stood up among my frozen classmates.

Alyssa was seated at the next table over, at one of the heads of the table, her book open in front of her. I pulled her chair out as well and pulled her up, lifting her weight and setting her down again on the table top, she naturally laid down on her back with her legs hanging off the edge.

Perfect! I quickly ran my hands up her body, feeling the soft fabric of her t-shirt and the swells of her breasts beneath, then down her sides to her hips.

Out of habit, I quickly looked around, but everyone was still frozen. It was strange to have everyone around you looking at you, but not actually seeing you.

I put a hand between Alyssa’s thighs, and felt the heat coming from her core. It inflamed and emboldened me, and I hooked my fingers in the waistbands of both her shorts and leggings, then started to pull them down.

I almost couldn’t believe it was really happening, when I saw the floral print on the white panties she was wearing come into view. I paused, realizing the full impact of what was happening, and what she and I were about to do.

Well, she wasn’t aware she was going to be doing it, but she would be doing it none the less.

I pushed her t-shirt up to expose her white bra, then moved that up as well to bare both her tits to my gaze. I drank them in.

Then, knowing I didn’t have as much time (Ha!) to play as I wished, I pulled my hands and gaze down to her hips, and began to tug her panties down.

I did it as slowly as I dared, wanting to prolong the reveal, but all too quickly I saw the first peek of neatly trimmed brown hair greeting me, as I dragged Alyssa’s panties down to her ankles to join her shorts and leggings. I spread her legs wide.

She had a small, lightly fuzzed, brown triangle of hair pointing down toward her slit. It was more than I was expecting from her. I wondered briefly, as I stepped between her splayed legs, if Alyssa might have been more sexually active than I originally thought.

Realizing that THIS was the moment, I unfastened and unzipped my jeans and pulled my hard cock and balls over the waistband of my briefs.

Panting nervously, I shuffled forward, closing the gap between her sex and mine. I pressed against her, awaiting this new sensation.

Nothing.

I looked down and wondered if I had missed the spot. I ran my cock head up and down her slit twice, then pressed against her again.

Still nothing.

“Ok ... Maybe Alyssa is a virgin after all”, I thought. I put my hand against her pussy, trying to find her opening so I could guide myself in and we could be each other’s firsts.

After a minute, I found what I was hoping for. But what I found was unexcited and mostly dry.

“Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!”

How could I have forgotten that sex was more than just a hard dick?

I was so focused on the opportunity to get laid, I didn’t plan for the reality of actually getting laid.

I was trembling with frustration and crazed with desire.

For a half second I actually considered using my spit for lubrication and forcing myself inside Alyssa. But that wouldn’t work well, would definitely draw attention to what had been done to her, and, hell, could even hurt me too!

I was so turned on, yet unable to do what I wanted. I stepped from between Alyssa’s legs. I told my dick “Sorry, buddy, I thought today was the day. But we will have to put it off until tomorrow.”, before putting him away and zipping back up.

Not wanting today to be a total loss, I did kneel down and give Alyssa’s pussy a few good licks, mainly to say that I had done it. I also wanted to see if licking pussy was as bad as I had heard some guys complain about in the locker room. From my perspective, it wasn’t terrible, but it did absolutely nothing for me.

While I was down there, I also had a quick word with Alyssa’s pussy to tell it that it wasn’t off the hook just yet.

With a sigh of frustration, I began to redress Alyssa. I had just managed to get her back into her chair and slide it forward when the timer started to beep to indicate that power was getting low.

Hmmmm ... perhaps this was for the best after all. If time ran low while I was in the middle of “things”, I might not have been able to pull out or complete, then redress both of us in time.

Yes, one can always learn from failure. Now I knew I needed more reserve power for my fun and games.

After arranging myself back in my chair, I pressed the button to restart time. Alyssa continued her sentence for a moment, then stopped, mouth open. She readjusted a couple things, looked confused for a moment, then kept talking to her classmates.

Myself? I was just glad I got away with this aborted attempt without any other major screw-up.


That night I went out and picked up two tubes of personal lubricant. I might have been foiled today, but tomorrow, I was getting some pussy!

I was also planning on picking up another UPS, even though it would mean even more weight in the backpack.

Then, logic hit me square between the eyes. It wasn’t a matter of larger reserves of power, it was a matter of using the existing power on hand!

What was one of the first obstacles I hit? Turning on the field for the first time, and total silence and blackness. Why? Because I had completely blocked all time from passing through the field. I had to fix it so some things, at very high speeds, could still pass through.

Something that traveled at, say, 299,792,458 meters per second?

Light, and thus, electricity.

I didn’t need a bigger battery. I just needed a fucking extension cord!

I would use the battery to initiate the field and for mobile uses. Perhaps even go with a redundant battery in the latter case.

But for school? Once the field is established, all I would need to do is plug an extension cord in and I would have virtually unlimited time to play. Plus, it would top up the battery to boot!

I got the most gaudy, neon orange, 10 foot extension cable I could find.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.