Time Weaver - Cover

Time Weaver

Copyright© 2022 by The Womb Raider

Chapter 2

Time Travel Story: Chapter 2 - A very smart teen discovers a way to move in and out of time.

Caution: This Time Travel Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Time Travel   Geeks   Slow  

So my “Time Weaver” was functional, but fairly bulky.

As Uncle Argyle said in “Braveheart”, “Well, that is something we shall have to remedy.”

The absolute first thing I would need would be a more powerful laptop, and more battery power.

Do you have any idea it is to go shopping when everything is frozen?

I took a quick trip to Best Buy and activated the weaver in the parking lot. Then it was just a matter of hitting the computer area, finding which employee had the keys to the locked cases for the high-end laptops, and pulling a nice Alienware out of the case.

Combined with a UPS for extended power, I pretty much had what I needed for this trip.

I made sure to have my stolen booty outside and in the car before I weaved back into time.

Next, I needed money. This proved a little difficult, as cash is harder to acquire without leaving a trail behind than you think. Seriously. If I did what most people would do, namely knocking over a bank tellers drawer, it would leave traces. If I did get access to the drawer, it was all counted, so any money loss would be known almost immediately. Screw the cash and just add money into my account? Yeah, wouldn’t the bank manager notice that teller 2’s drawer was short exactly the amount of a deposit into my account, which teller 2 also did during their business of the day?

See? Draws attention to myself, which is what I DIDN’T want.

I needed a cash handling business that either had a hard to follow audit trail, or one that I didn’t care if people lost their jobs at.

Payday advance stores. Yeah. Fuck them. 300% APR for a two week loan? Fuck them right in the ass.

So I hit four payday advance stores on the same day. With an average haul of $3,000 at each, I had all the money I would need for a while. I let the money trickle into my account slowly, a deposit twice a week of a thousand here, a thousand there.

Transferring the encrypted volume to the new laptop was no problem, as was removing the beeper from the UPS so it didn’t start complaining as soon as I unplugged it in the morning.

I tightened the field with a series of sensors positioned at strategic locations on my body. I used these as anchors around my body and told the programs to build a series of cylinders based upon the location of the sensor.

It’s not as hard as you would think. For example, I would take a sensor on a chain around my neck and draw a cylinder of about two feet in diameter behind it, extending about a foot up, and three feet down. I now had a field for my chest and hips. Anchors inside a ball cap, at each shoulder and wrist, and my thighs and ankles, and I was pretty much set.

Well, with the exception of an idea that had been swimming in the back of my head since just after my first test.

I figured that my brain had caused all these problems in my social life, and kept me from experiencing normal things associated with teenage years.

To borrow from “The Phantom of the Opera”, “This brain which condemns me to wallow in boredom and fear, has also denied me the joys of the flesh”.

So I hit up the local adult bookstore to get my final anchor, a cockring for my “Little Brad” and balls. Just a small sphere for my testicles, and a cylinder that extended a couple inches beyond my dick.

After testing a couple of times in my room I discovered two things.

1) Modifying from one field to a series of fields significantly decreased my run time. Luckily, I had anticipated this, which is why I picked up the UPS. This allowed me to get the run-time back to around 30 minutes before being in danger of the field collapsing.

2) The fields would do nothing to arrest my momentum or movement. I tried jumping up and activating the system, and it didn’t prevent me from coming back down. So no floating in midair for me. If the field collapsed, jumping out a window would be just as dangerous as it normally would.

So now I had my new laptop, a UPS sitting at the bottom of my backpack, and a small, nondescript black box plugged into the UPS.

Time for a real-world application.


I hadn’t tested the weaver out with another person before, something I really should have thought about before trying to put it into action. It was a serious oversight on my part, but I didn’t want to wait any longer. Now that I had a way of cashing in my V-card, I practically had ants under my skin from anticipation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.