Nancy and Joe - Cover

Nancy and Joe

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: A continuation of "Silk Robe" https://storiesonline.net/s/29623/silk-robe Meghan gets it on with Nancy. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Nancy and I got out of the pool dripping wet. Nancy smiled at me and looked at my chest. My nipples were hard from both the cool water and my excitement. Her eyes were fixed on my breasts then her gaze turned to my waist then my middle.

nancy-and-joe-01.jpg

“You are beautiful!” she said.

“Thank you...” I looked right into her eyes. “You are beautiful too,” I whispered.

Nude, we wrapped the large beach towels around us and headed toward the house, but we’d left our suits behind, and Nancy stopped and went back to retrieve them.

“Joe will wonder if he sees...” Her voice trailed off.

I followed Nancy into the house. She stopped in the kitchen.

“Would you like some wine?”

I thought for a moment—it was two in the afternoon but this was a special day.

“Yes please!”

She reached for wine glasses on a tall shelf, and her towel revealed the backs of her thighs and the lower part of her butt. She looked delicious. Her skin was smooth with a hint of a tan line.

nancy-and-joe-02.jpg

She poured the wine and handed me a glass with a smile. Clutching my towels at our breasts and holding our wine, we headed down the hallway to the stairs. Following her up the stairs, my eyes locked on the back of her legs and thighs, and I lagged a bit so I could see farther up her towel.

I followed her to a guest bedroom at the far end of the house in the front corner, the opposite end of the house from the garages and the pool. The bedroom had yellow walls, actually a pleasing color, and the furnishings were warm and romantic looking. With one pull Nancy yanked all of the covers to the foot of the bed leaving the top sheet loose.

We put our glasses on the side table and Nancy said, “You are still wet.” She untied my towel at my breasts and pulled it away from my body. I stood nude before her, my nipples hard from the excitement, and I felt noticeably wet between my legs. I was in awe. She was beautiful and she was smiling. She whispered that she had been with a woman a long time ago and never forgot the wonderful experience.

She patted my body dry, my breasts and waist, my hips, then each leg, stopping just short of my hairs.

“You are wet here for two reasons?”

My knees almost buckled as the towel touched me, and I put my hands on her shoulders to steady myself. She stood up, and I pulled her towel away from her body. For her age, her breasts were surprisingly firm and large. Menopause had passed but she retained her sexy shape, a narrow waistline that flared to her hips, not a hint of cellulite or extra fat. I tossed her towel to the chair, and we faced each other, nude. Nancy pulled me to her, and we kissed, our eyes locked, and her breathing became deeper. My hands moved down to her rear, and I squeezed. She moaned so I kept it up. I found her hairs between her legs, and she broke our kiss and moaned, “Oh God!”

Nancy turned away and rolled onto the bed. She must have pre-arranged the pillows at the headboard so we could sit comfortably. I kicked the bedroom door closed with my foot but not enough to make it latch.

I got into bed and we sipped wine and yakked about nothing in particular. We touched each other’s thighs and played. We complimented each other on our “hairdos.” Nancy had a longer but neatly trimmed bush, and she shaved right up to the hairs, a contrast from her soft skin to her coarse curly hairs. I tugged playfully and she opened a bit. I was able to slip my middle finger in her slit and touched her hole. She was soaking wet.

She put her glass down on the end table and her head fell back on the pillows. She pulled one leg up so her foot was flat on the bed and let her leg flop open. She was on display, her bush in plain view, her hairs wet and matted, a woman in total arousal.

I slid down next to her and we kissed. My hand again found her puss, her lips swollen with arousal, her opening dripping wet. My finger slipped easily inside her and she moaned. I curled my finger and found her roof. I rubbed and she moaned. My finger easily found her clit, hard like a little pea. I played and circled clittie, spreading her cum as I went. She tensed, and her hips lifted almost off the bed. Her nipples were hard. Her abdomen pulsed. She was quiet but her face was contorted and her whole body was rigid.

“OHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD! OHHHHH!!”

She orgasmed with such force that I could barely keep my hand between her legs. She was loud, and I thought to myself that it didn’t matter whether I’d closed the door completely or not.

She collapsed back on the bed, limp and panting. Her nipples were still hard and her face and her breasts were flushed with redness. Her hair was a mess, and I pulled it back from her face. She smiled and said, “Beat that!” and she reached up and touched my face. “Thank you!” she whispered and she closed her eyes.

I couldn’t believe that only a couple days ago I had been following Nancy down the hallway to look at a vacant office space, admiring her backside, and we were now in bed together making love. I slid down next to her and we kissed and rubbed. Her rear was firm and shapely, and my hand again found its way between her legs. I wanted her to open again but she pushed me to my back, lay partially on top of me, and kissed and rubbed me. She rubbed my breasts and my waist, going down my hip to my rear. She squeezed. I devoured her kisses. She found the insides of my thighs and I opened for her. She found my puss drenched in cum. Through my short scruffy hairs, her finger easily navigated my slit to my opening. Her long fingernails felt so much different from a man’s hands.

She kissed me and played. “I want to make you feel good.” I couldn’t talk, I wanted it so badly, I just moaned, and her finger slipped inside my opening. Her finger, certainly smaller than my last BF’s nicely endowed penis, felt better— she knew what to do and how to please me. I didn’t miss the size. My vagina was tight around her finger, and I squeezed her with my Kegels.

My puss made some slurping noises as she fucked me. I pushed against her, wanting more, my hips almost off the bed at times, my legs pulled up, and my feet flat on the bed. My arms went around her neck, and I pulled her to me. My legs wide, she rubbed my engorged pussy and found clittie.

“Oh God,” I whispered, “Oh Nance don’t stop.”

She fucked me with her finger and rubbed clittie and I felt a wave of pleasure through my middle as my orgasm began. I dug my nails into her back. BOOM! I flooded her hand with my cum. I was a wet mess, panting and squirming with the pleasure.

I calmed down and held Nancy tight. We kissed and rubbed each other and I said, “I hope we can keep this up.” I told her she was certainly welcome at my house where we could be totally alone. She agreed.

We rested in each other’s arms, snoozing and almost asleep. I thought I heard a humming noise vibrate through the house. Garage door opening? I heard the clunk of a door closing and woke Nancy.

“Nance, I think Joe is home.” We listened as he climbed the stairs. Our clothes were in the other room so we were screwed. Maybe he wouldn’t look around. Both of our cars were here so he’d know we were here. I was about to say let’s get into our bathing suits when the door to our bedroom opened.

Nancy screamed and grabbed for the top sheet to pull over us. She got the sheet over part of her body and a little of me but on my side my hip and legs were totally visible as well as most of my breasts. She screamed again, and I hid my head. When I peeked out, Joe was standing in the doorway staring.

nancy-and-joe-03.jpg

“We were tired from swimming,” Nancy said. Such a weak lie but it was something. Our suits lay on the chair, two empty wine glasses next to the bed, and we were tired? LOL!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.