Making the Maid - Cover

Making the Maid

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Miyuki discovers the new maid asleep in the bed she was supposed to be making. This story was originally titled "Making the Bed," but I already had a story with that title, so... Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fiction   Light Bond   Illustrated   .

Miyuki had to shake her head. On the bed, fast asleep, all but naked, lay the new maid. Miyuki couldn’t help but grin. Poor girl. Still, a lesson had to be learned. It didn’t take long for Miyuki to fasten the rope about the girl’s wrists and sling the rope’s end over the canopy rail. It was only when Miyuki tugged on the rope, pulling the girl up, that she awoke. “Wha wha wha?” the girl went.

“You were supposed to make the bed, not sleep in it,” Miyuki explained.

“I I I ... I did make it.”

“And then?”

“Test it?”

The girl was now on her knees, her arms straight above her head. Miyuki tied off the rope.

“I guess it passed the test,” Miyuki said.

“Yes, passed.”

“And did you have a good dream?”

The girl blinked.

“I dreamt that—”

“Stop. I just asked if the dream was good.”

The girl nodded.

“But the fact is, I don’t pay you to dream.”

The girl nodded again.

“You know what happens now?” Miyuki asked.

“Fired?”

“No, not fired. Punished.”

The girl started to stand.

“No,” Miyuki commanded, and a moment later she was naked, on the bed, her hand between the girl’s legs.

“Why are you—”

Please Wait while image loads

“Don’t talk, just kiss,” Miyuki commanded, and when the girl’s mouth opened, Miyuki sucked the warm little tongue into her own mouth, and her finger found the girl’s erect little clit, and she sucked and fingered until the girl gushed. And she fingered and sucked until the girl gushed again. After the third orgasm the girl dangled limp and the coverlet was soaked with girl juice. Miyuki released the rope and the girl fell to the bed, asleep, surely a sweet, dreamless sleep.

Miyuki smiled and shook her head. “Yes, rest now, little one,” she whispered, “because when you wake there’s laundry to be done and a bed to be made.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.