Somewhere - Cover

Somewhere

by DaTuner

Copyright© 2022 by DaTuner

Coming of Age Story: A misadventure that could change a community. With a Halloween twist. Names have been changed to protect the parties involved.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Cousins   First   Public Sex   .

I’d been looking forward to Halloween for the past 2 months, ever since I heard the stories about last years’ epic bash. What high-schooler wouldn’t be excited hearing about the debauchery of the previous year. Looking back, I now realize how much of what I’d heard was out and out BS. The one thing that was true, people were going to get drunk.

I’m from a small rural Nevada town, at that time (1986) population maybe 7,000. Not a traffic light to be found. We had school, sports, drama, work, and weekends in the desert.

For those of you with an abundance of green in your environment, that only happened after the monsoons, and only lasted for a few weeks till the new growth turned as brown as everything else. The majority of people are unaware that Nevada was part of a massive prehistoric lake. Which has left behind many flat dry lake bed, usually ringed with scrub vegetation and mesquite trees.

I mention all of this so you understand how 15 years of kids can party and have a small bonfire in the desert every Fri and Sat night. Every HS student knew exactly what was meant when a person asked where the party was and the only answer was, “Somewhere.”

Friday nights in the fall were all about HS Football, and Halloween 1986 happened to fall on a Friday. It was as if the stars had aligned to make this Halloween something special. The Varsity girls won their Volleyball game, the Varsity Football team won one of 3 games for that season. The whole town was dressed in costume, and everyone was ready to cut loose on a Friday night.

After showering, I asked a group of guys what they had planned for the night and one of the seniors answered, “Somewhere.”

At this point I’ll step back and give a bit of description and background on me, at Halloween 1986, I was 5’9” 145 pound outside linebacker, fleet of foot, slightly crazy (low impulse control), and overly intelligent (AP before AP existed, had finished AA degree before HS graduation). I was also raised by the proverbial big-dicked step father (you know, the one that moms not leaving as long as he’s giving her the meat), and worse he was of mediocre intelligence and a physical/verbal tyrant. I tell you this, as I absolutely lived in fear of him, so I never drank any alcohol.

I had bought my 1st car the summer before, a 1970 Dodge Polara, had the windows tinted as dark as I could and put a bad ass Kenwood in the glovebox. So I had wheels, a winning game, a couple of solo tackles and a great costume I’d bought in Las Vegas a few weeks earlier, I’d worn a different one earlier at school.

I got dressed in my costume in the car and headed out to the party, when I arrived the party was already in full swing, as I looked out my windshield I noticed my Cousin’s boyfriend in my exact costume, I couldn’t believe it, if it had been anyone else we could have played it off but not with Mike the guy had some issue with me from the first time we met 4 years prior. My aunt had married a guy with 3 kids (Shell, Loren, Chase) when I was 6, the youngest and I were pretty close growing up and Mike’s irritation at Chase may have transferred to me since he couldn’t do anything to Chase. He’d find ways to torment me when he could, but he was already aware that he couldn’t “go too far” or I’d “snap” and react excessively to whatever he was doing, and I was a little fucker about it when it happened.

A prime example was, Mike gave me a cheap shot blind side block in football practice, so I speared him from behind in the next practice, as he laid on the ground writhing in pain and the coach is yelling at me at the top of his lungs, I looked at Mike and said, “I’ll bet he’ll think twice about throwing a cheap shot at me ever again, and why weren’t you yelling at him when he took me out? Oh, that’s right you were over there laughing, maybe a different reaction from you would have avoided this.” The coach just stared at me. Later that night the family phone assault began, where everyone had to call and scold me for what I’d done to poor Mike. Except for Cousin Chase, his call was to tell me how sorry he was he didn’t get to see it since the JV practice on a different field.

He’d been dating my cousin since for the past 5 years. Now in any school there are the different cliques, and my school was no different. Mike and Shell were the top of our school hierarchy (Homecoming/Prom King and Queen). Married right after graduation, and still together 36 years later.

I was a middle of the road, emotionally abandoned, mentally abused, 70-80’s latchkey kid (holla to all my peeps out there).

All in all, what should have been a pretty cool evening was now headed down the tubes because of my cousins’ douche boyfriend. I knew in my soul that he’d heard about my costume, and went and got the same one. Since he was a senior and Hispanic, there was no way anyone would believe I’d had the idea first. So I did what anyone with any self-respect would do, I conceded defeat, took off my costume and put my regular clothes back on.

I made the rounds of my friends, my buddy Ed tossed me a quart of Chocolate milk with a “here ya go Milkman!!” Which brought a laugh from everyone in the vicinity, this was a weekly routine for our group as they all knew my step-father and my avoiding alcohol. I was always willing to donate, and I was always a sober ride if needed. So they made a little effort for me.

I had been walking around for a while when Dawn found me, she pulled me into the darkness and asked me to keep watch so she could pee. Of course I turned around and kept turning till I was facing her and watched her pee. When she finished, she smirked, grabbed her drink from me brushed her lips to my cheek and said, “Thanks, you won’t mind giving me a ride home later would you?” “Dawn you know I’m always good for a ride.”

Little description of Dawn, 5’5” 120 small town cheerleader. Looking back I can see that Dawn had some issues, was definitely molested and used sex to feel any sort of attachment. She was wearing the same thing as most of the other cheerleaders, their away uniforms. They’d all showered after the game just like the guys, and added cute little mardi gras masks with blonde wigs. So they all looked alike.

So the night progresses, and as I’m walking by a group one guy grabs another and just goofing around tosses him onto his shoulder, in the process the throwee flings his arm out and catches me in the side of the head with his elbow. Holy shit did that hurt! That was worse than Mike’s cheap shot, it really rang my bell. I tried to just brush it off, but I couldn’t focus and thought I’d go lie down in my car for a few minutes.

I don’t know how long I’d been lying there when Dawn opened the door. She was giggling and laughing and I didn’t say anything when she climbed into the back seat and started kissing me. I’m pretty easy going and just went with it, now with the fire almost out and my dark ass window tint visibility was pretty low. I could make out some things, but my head was hurting and I wasn’t going to say anything to screw this up for myself.

Her lips were soft and as we mashed them together she started to lightly press her hips against my leg, I had been stroking her back and moved my hand to her but and pulled the skirt up so I could fondle her ass, I slid my hand under her cheer briefs and was stroking deep into her valley, at this point she is forcefully pressing and releasing my leg/hip. I dip way down in the valley and stroke across her pussy from behind. She shudders and moves to my ear, “don’t move”, I just move my head yes with my ear still in her teeth.

She pushes herself up, pulls off her briefs and underwear, and unsnaps my pants and pulls them down and off. She then pulls on my knees so I’m better centered in the seat and proceeds to climb over me and lower her pussy to my face, at this point I will admit that I was a complete novice but I’d seen enough porn and magazines to have a basic idea of what I needed to do. So I licked bottom to top and went to town doing the alphabet with her pussy, at that moment I became a lifelong fan of doing whatever I can to make a woman squirm in passion. She was moaning and trying to smother me when I grabbed her clit between my lips and started flicking my tongue like it was a speedbag. I boxed that thing like Sugar Ray Leonard, when she locked up and started to shake.

When she collapsed forward on my chest she started licking around on my dick like it was an ice cream cone, it didn’t take long till I started to come all over her hand and cheek. She grabbed her briefs off of the floor board and wiped us down. Once she wiped me off, I lifted up her skirt and went back to licking her sweet pussy, I tried every trick I’d ever seen in the movies to drive her nuts. She was riding a wave and all of a sudden it crested and she had to push me away saying, “Sensitive!”

We moved around and she laid and top of me and started licking my face, which I thought was the hottest thing ever. She snuggled up to my side bit my ear and said, “Condom baby.” I sat up and grabbed my wallet and pulled the condom out and started putting it on when it suddenly broke. I’m ashamed to say ... At this moment ... I said, “Fuck it.”

She was lying on her stomach and just brought her knees up under her and I mounted up, I swiped through her wetness with the head and then I excruciatingly slowly started to push in, I’d gotten the head in when she impatiently thrust back, “oh god baby.”

“Holy fuck, I’m in a pussy, and it feels amazing.”

I wish I could say I lasted a long time, I wish I could say I made it good for her, but I was a minute man at best. It was the most amazing thing I’d ever experienced.

What I can say is, when I came I didn’t even slow down. I just kept pumping my ass forward, I started to soften and then she moaned and it hardened back up and I just kept going, she was moaning “oh god”, “oh god”, “oh baby”, “don’t stop”, “oh god, Mike, so good”, at this point I came again.

My mind was going crazy, “holy shit, it’s Shell”, “WTF am I going to do?” All the while she is still fucking back against me, all of a sudden she starts shuddering and drops to her tummy and kind of curls up.

I laid down and continued to touch and caress her back as I am trying to think of what I’m going to do. As we snuggle she dozed off, I laid there for a few minutes and then slowly started working my way out from behind her. I reached over the seat and grabbed the blanket cover for the front bench, and covered her up with it and just held her as her sleep got deeper. I worked my way off the back seat and quickly got dressed, not even taking off the broken condom.

I eased the door open and climbed out of the car. I quickly move away and circle the outside edge of the cars that are still there, in the process I see Mike passed out in a lawn chair. I walk over to Mike and tell him to get up, Shell is passed out in my car and I’m taking you guys home. He stubbles up and I direct him over to my car, lean him on the trunk and tell him to piss now and don’t puke in my car.

As he is fumbling around to take a piss I open the passenger door, grab my costume and throw it into the back of the truck parked next to me. As I walk to the back of my car I grab him and open my trunk, I get a pair of athletic shorts and a tee out of my bag. We walk over to the passenger door and I tell him, “take off your costume and put these on, I’ve got to go see if anyone else needs a ride before we go.” He mumbles a thanks, and I walk off.

I walk around the party again till I find Dawn passed out in one of my buddy’s laps. I ask him if he’s got her, and he’s nods yes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.