Fantasy of a Black Knight - Cover

Fantasy of a Black Knight

by Pixie

Copyright© 2022 by Pixie

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Being a fairy had its advantages. A Shrek 2 fanfiction about Prince Charming. Contains gay sex.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Magic   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

In times of yore, there was a handsome prince that had a fairy side to him. His fairy side was so powerful that it could transform anybody from one thing into another, and he could create these spells without the aid of a magic wand. He earned this gift from his mother, and she was born a wicked witch but transformed into a fairy later on in life.

This prince was five foot and eight inches tall in height, his blonde hair was chin-length and appeared brushed at least four times a day, he wore a blue-threaded tunic with a pair of tight chausses, and his face was painted in very little make-up.

Despite being twenty-years-old, he lived with his mother in her cottage. It wasn’t an ordinary cottage, however, but a place where his mother created potions and hexes. This prince spent most of his free time in one particular room. It was a small room situated behind the potion chamber, and this one room held a series of caged chickens.

“Charming, dear, I’ll come back in an hour, okay? I still need to do your hair for the ball later.”

“See you later, mum,” he replied.

And then she left the premises.

The double doors to this room were suddenly barred with wooden planks.

And now that the door had been properly guarded, Charming could now move onto his plan.

On the moving machine, a series of cages formed a line. They were black cages that held pearly white chickens. Charming picked up a potion bottle out of the batch he was crafting before his mother left, and soon enough, he aimed this potion bottle at a single cage. Throwing it, this potion transformed the white chicken into a black knight.

This knight was clad in a coat of black mail, and underneath the armour he wore an aketon. His armour was joined together with metal rings.

“Just as handsome as I remembered,” smirked Charming, “I’m hoping you remember the routine?”

“Yes, your majesty.”

Gently biting onto his bottom lip, Charming’s cherry-pink lip gloss shimmered with the natural light in the room. The prince removed his tunic, along with his chausses, and revealed a set of golden-threaded lingerie underneath. A bra and a fishnet corset clad his torso, a pair of knickers and fishnet tights draped his bottom half.

Charming quickly adjusted himself and pulled the lingerie up. A metallic clinking sound followed the movement, and the black knight quickly pressed Charming’s back against the barricaded door.

“My mother will return in an hour, so let’s make this spell last.”

A hand felt down Charming’s side, running his metallic fingers along the fishnet corset. The hand slid underneath the blonde male’s leg, soon pulling it up to coil the leg around his hip. Charming aided the knight by pulling down his knickers. Charming made sure to hide his own manhood in a cock cage prior to this.

The knight gripped the blonde male’s soft hair and leaned in for a kiss, and soon enough, the kiss turned into an even more passionate, intimate one. They began to kiss each other with fervour, having their tongues meld into one another. In the process of the kiss, Charming applied lube to his wrinkled hole.

Cherry-pink lip gloss smeared across his cheek during the lip-to-lip dance, painting over the brown beauty spot that rested just at Charming’s chin.

Parting from the kiss for a second, Charming muttered behind the knight’s eager lips, “I’m ready for you to take me,” uttered Charming shortly before his lips caught the knight’s once more.

The sound of armour clinking drummed into the atmosphere, as the knight was fiddling with his chainmail and cuisses just so he could fish out his penis from their chamber. Having Charming’s legs coil around his waist, the knight placed one hand beneath a leg while his other hand guided his manhood towards Charming’s anus. While having Charming’s back pressed up against the door, the door began to shake in rhythm with the knight’s thrusts.

Charming closed his eyes and let out a gentle moan. He swathed his arms around the knight’s collar in a heartbeat.

The walls of the door swayed with each thrust. The force of each thrust stung the back of Charming’s head, and the veins in his neck bulged in agony. The knight’s thrusting became powerful, and in the midst of the thrusting, the lights in the room flickered as if psychic powers were being used.

“This is it,” he whispered to the knight, drool trickling down his bottom lip.

Armour clanked, as Charming could feel cuisses pressing against his groin with each and every pound. The armour felt cold, albeit the cold sensation felt much like a pleasure. His body started to sweat, mainly under his armpits and down his back.

The cock claimed his prostate, causing it to swell.

“My mother always told me to just take a deep breath,” whispered Charming, “especially when a man is taking me. I should just relax and let it go.”

“I see,” whispered the knight, slightly out of breath.

The knight then slammed his manhood into Charming’s rear, causing the door to rattle. Charming’s moans became louder, filling the atmosphere of this chamber. The chickens still trapped in their cages started to cluck, bawk, and make continuous sounds. White feathers began to soar in the air.

The minions in the potion room next door caught up on the constant commotion of noise, and immediately, tiny hands started to clout the other side of the barricaded door.

One minion worker asked, “Are you okay in there, Prince Charming?”

“ ... Yes,” Charming returned.

The knight nibbled at the soft, ashen skin of Charming’s neck. One hand continued to rest underneath Charming’s leg, while his other hand rose up, proceeding to feel up Charming’s fishnet corset. Metallic fingers wormed their way underneath Charming’s bra, pinching onto an erect nipple. Charming grunted.

The knight’s cheeks began to heat up, and he could feel sweat roll down his back behind the armour. The lights in the room eventually faded into darkness.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.