The Promise - Cover

The Promise

by Kin Asdi

Copyright© 2022 by Kin Asdi

Fantasy Sex Story: Salvador is a happy man. His girlfriend is super hot, he looks the part in his Betelgeuse outfit, they are invited to the fanciest Halloween party in town, and there’s a blue moon! What else could go wrong?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Mystery   .

Please wait while image loads

With bated breath Salvador looked at himself in his reflection in the mirror. It was the first time he had used his sister’s black eyeliner pencil to create the thick black lines around his eyes. It was a strange feeling how the black creasy tip ran somewhat smoothly over the tender skin. He actually liked the effect; his already pale skin made him look a bit like Betelgeuse. The stripy outfit came from the specialty shop at the mall and he still couldn’t believe how he managed to get it for such a ridiculously low price. Perhaps it was because it had been stacked away at the bottom of a huge pile.

He remembered the pretty girl at the shop; raven black eyes, a cute nose and her full lips, painted in the most spectacular glossy deep purple color. Her shiny brown hair fell like a straight curtain down her petite face, making her look more like a cartoon figure than a real person.

The tiny purple velvet crop top barely could constrain her breasts and the matching mini skirt showed off her bare toned legs. She was nearly as tall as him, especially because she was wearing heels. Her sweet smile had stirred his interest, which caused him to nearly drop the outfit.

“That will look amazing on you.” Her voice had an amazing sultry edge and he couldn’t prevent himself from asking, “Do you think so?”

With a cunning smile, she had picked up the stripy jacket from the counter and held it against his chest. Only then had he noticed the immaculately purple painted nails on her petite hands. She tilted her head a little, causing her hair to caress her slender neck. “Hmm, yes. With a touch of makeup you’ll look just like him.”

“Make up?” He pulled a face as if he saw water burning.

Her laugh sounded sweet as liquid honey. “Yeah, Betelgeuse has those freaky black eyes, remember?”

Salvador nodded slowly as he was staring her in her eyes, wondering how Claire, his girlfriend, would respond. He knew as long as he didn’t steal the show at the party he would be fine.

“Alright. Alright! You’ve convinced me,” he said nervously.

A smile crept on his face as he saw how meticulous the hot girl packed the Betelgeuse suit in a luxurious box. He paid for the box and left the shop with a little spring in his step.

Now he stood in front of the large bathroom mirror, admiring his handy work, knowing perfectly well Claire wouldn’t approve, especially because the suit looked really cool.

He started already to memorize several responses to her possible remarks, hoping to defuse her uncertainty.


“Oh my gawd!” Claire exclaimed when she saw Salvador climbing out of his car, “Where on earth did you get this?”

“Do you like it?” he asked, deliberately ignoring her question. He studied her sexy outfit. As usual she looked stunning because of her spectacular figure but this time she’d gone the extra mile.

The blue and red makeup suited her, making her look more like a goddess than a sexy Harley Quinn. The ultra-short skirt almost showed her underwear and he longed to have sex with her, knowing if she’d bend forward, everything would be on display for him.

“You look hot,” she grumbled, “It fits so snug, as if it has been tailored to your size.”

Salvador had noticed the suit fitted him perfectly, assuming he was fortunate that the last one was in his size. “I was lucky,” he replied innocently, “it was the last one.”

“Yeah, right.” Claire walked around him and as she slapped his butt she confessed, “I must admit; your ass looks really cute in those pants.”

He had tried to shy away from her but her hand landed flat on his butt cheek, causing a stinging pain.

“Hey!” he growled.

“You didn’t tell me where you got the outfit.”

Salvador rubbed his sore behind as he told her. “I’ve got it at that little shop at the mall. You know, the one next to Starbucks.”

“Huh?” Claire reacted surprised, “but that one has been closed for years!”

“Well, it was open a few days ago.”

She stared him straight in the eyes and she crossed her arms under her chest. “Now, stop telling me those stupid lies,” she admonished him, “You and I both know that shop has been shut for at least four years. So where the hell did you get this amazing Betelgeuse suit?”

Salvador sighed deeply. “I’m telling you; that shop is open again.”

“Impossible!’ she shouted, “I’ve been at the mall and to Starbucks today. I’m absolutely sure the windows were boarded up like they have been for years!”

He stared at her cluelessly, knowing he couldn’t convince her otherwise even if he had gotten a receipt. He decided to make something up in order to stop this conversation. “Well I guess I’ve dreamt it all and found the suit in my parents’ closet.”

“I knew it!” she grumbled, “I just don’t understand why you didn’t tell me that in the first place, dummy!”

He shrugged and asked, “Ready to go?”

She pulled on the lapels of his jacket, trying to straighten them a little more. “Everybody will talk about your sexy suit,” she moaned with a pout.

Salvador rested his hands on her hips and as he pulled her in for a hug he whispered in her ear, “You are much sexier than I am.”

“No, I’m not.”

Slowly he lifted the fabric of her skirt, exposing the naked flesh of her bottom. He couldn’t prevent his girth to thicken and as he patted the firm globe he grumbled, “Just don’t jump up or bend forward if you don’t want people to know you’re wearing next to nothing underneath this pretty skirt.”

“SALVADOR!” She pushed him away, forcefully.

“What?” he asked with a smug smile on his face.

“You’re such a perv!”

“I’ve just proved to you that little Salvador likes your costume.”

Claire laughed as she shook her head. He loved the sound of her laugh. It was her smile that made him fall for her. He took the time to look her over once more, noticing the elegant high heeled boots she was wearing. The black shiny leather together with the destroyed fishnet pull-ups made her look even sexier.

Her red painted lips were formed into a cunning smile. “I know. It doesn’t matter to him what I wear. He’s always ready to perform.”

He chuckled, knowing she was right. He walked back to his car and as he opened the passenger door he said, “Let’s go. I don’t want to miss the party.”

“Always such a gentleman,” she mocked as she glided towards him. Her lips briefly touched his cheek before she regally stepped into the car. They drove off to the other side of town, where the big party would be.

The Halloween party was organized by the most notoriously rich family in town: the Marshalls. Salvador hardly knew them but Claire had close contact to the eldest daughter, Cindy, of the family, who had invited them to join the feast. He had seen a recent photo of the Marshall girl, knowing she was nearly as pretty as Claire but her eyes had looked really sad.


“I’m so glad that Cindy has invited us,” Claire said excitedly, “otherwise we’d never be able to go!”

Salvador nodded as he steered the car into the wide street. It was clearly one of the richest neighborhoods in town, considering the enormous size of the luxurious villas which were widely spread over the meticulously groomed lush grounds. The last massive mansion of the street was pompously decorated with all kinds of Halloween knickknacks and it was clear the party had started already.

The street was littered with cars but Salvador managed to find a parking spot relatively close to the villa. The booming base of the loud music greeted them as they got out of the car and Claire whooped happily as she walked towards the house, swinging her hips in the rhythm of the funky song.

Salvador couldn’t keep from smiling, looking at his steaming hot girlfriend who seductively beckoned him to join her. He loved the way her large breasts tried to jiggle free from their flimsy confinement by every swinging step she took. Her cleavage was borderline obscene and he wondered if she’d used gaffer tape to prevent any wardrobe failures from happening. He knew Claire liked to walk a fine line and it had surprised him by the many times she got away with it. It always made him feel uncomfortable as she shamelessly demanded the attention of the crowd.

As they entered the grounds of the villa, little groups of people were excitedly talking, enjoying their drinks.

“Claire! I’m so glad you’re here!” a blonde girl squealed happily, “You both look so amazing!”

Before Claire could say anything another girl of the group purred as she stepped closer to Salvador, “Oh, I like the Betelgeuse outfit. Nice choice! I love the eyes.”

“Yeah,” another girl said as she felt the fabric of his jacket, “this is top notch stuff. Where did you get this?”

“He nicked it from his parent’s closet,” replied Claire with a pitying grin.

Both girls looked him up and down once more with disdain and gave a contemptuous little laugh as they walked away. Salvador stared with disbelief at his girlfriend as he realized she’d done it deliberately. He decided not to say anything, knowing it would only make things worse but it cooled down his enthusiasm to be at the party. He wasn’t a party-animal, he rather liked to talk with people which actually wasn’t possible when there was loud music.

“Let’s find Cindy,” said Claire as she took his hand, “I guess she’s in the house.”

He nodded, knowing it was one of the unspoken things one had to do; say hello to the host of the party. He willingly walked next to Claire towards the massive entrance of the house, noticing all men turning their heads as they passed them. He saw Claire’s smile broadening as they progressed towards the open door, where the music was coming from.

Salvador felt the booming base vibrate in his stomach, knowing it would be impossible to have any kind of conversation with anyone. But Claire managed to squeal even louder when she saw Cindy, who echoed his girlfriend’s joyful greeting with a happy, ear deafening scream. The girls kissed in the air, trying to avoid bumping into each other. Cindy grabbed Claire’s hand and pulled her away, toward a large arched opening. He sighed deeply and decided to follow them and ended up into a large room where a small band was performing.

He saw the two girls dancing, something he only would do if he’d had a few drinks but he didn’t mind to watch them for a while. Claire was a good dancer and with the sexy outfit she was wearing it was amazing to see. He loved to look at her sensual moves, knowing all too well they were the same incredible moves when she was riding his cock.

It was clear he needed to find something to drink fast as he saw several men eagerly join the small group of female dancers. He knew Claire loved the attention and wouldn’t shy away from those horny jerks. He hoped that Cindy would provide some protection but he couldn’t believe his eyes as he saw a guy putting his hands on Claire’s swinging hips. Shocked, he stared at the scene, realizing she actually allowed the sleazeball to touch her. But nothing prepared him for the fact that his girlfriend turned towards the tall guy and kissed him on the lips!

It was as if the room suddenly was too small for all those people and Salvador had to leave. His heart was pounding in his mouth as he tried to worm himself through the mass of swinging bodies.

He’d never thought that Claire would do such a thing but it was clear she had dumped him. He knew it was time to leave this place and lick his wounds.

As he walked towards the large front door he glanced up the wide stairs and his eyes locked with the eyes of the pretty girl from the shop where he’d bought the suit. He closed his eyes shut and opened them again, wondering if he saw a ghost.

He felt a little embarrassed as he saw her giggling, knowing his little performance had amused her. Without thinking he climbed the stairs towards the amazing girl, who was dressed in the same sexy purple outfit she was wearing in the shop.

Her smile was sweet as she gently took his hand, leading him to the next floor of the villa. The music was still too loud to have a normal conversation so they walked silently hand in hand into the corridor. They stopped in front of a door and with a naughty smile she slowly fished a key out of her cleavage.

With an elegant flip of her wrist she unlocked the door and let him enter the spacious room. As soon as the door closed shut the loud music was hardly audible. With bated breath Salvador watched the girl lock the door.

“Here we meet again,” she said with a warm voice, “My name is Sandy.”

“I’m Salvador,” he answered her unspoken question.

“I know your name,” she said sweetly but then her face turned serious, “I’m sorry to tell you but Claire has been dating that asshole for quite a while.”

“How do you...”

“It doesn’t matter how I know it,” she interrupted him, “You deserve better. You’re such a sweet guy.”

“I don’t know,” he sighed, “Half the town will soon hear Claire has dumped me.”

She frowned as she crossed her arms under her chest. “Since when does the town have a say in how you feel, Salvador?”

Surprised he looked at Sandy, not really understanding why she wanted to talk with him. He studied her angelic face noticing her eyes were focused on his. He slowly shook his head as he realized she was right; his happiness, or rather his sadness, was for him to deal with.

“I have a proposal,” she said softly, “Which might be a little strange, especially after what has just happened to you.”

Salvador didn’t know what to think of the situation. There were many questions running through his mind.

“I’m not sure, what you want,” he said slowly, “but I think I would like to have some answers before I agree to any proposal.”

Her smile was mesmerizing as she slowly glided towards him. “I know your questions and you will get them answered, I promise.”

Salvador had to swallow a few times as she draped her arms around his neck, pushing her voluptuous breasts against his chest.

“I ... I...” he stammered.

She kissed him softly on the lips and then pulled away slightly to look him in the eyes. “I want you to make love to me.”

His eyes became as big as saucers. His body longed for her, feeling his cock getting ready for action but he knew there was something Sandy hadn’t told him. The expression on her face was serious and she looked sad as well. Salvador didn’t know how to react to this very strange situation. “I, I’m not so sure.”

Her smile was sad as she confessed, “Normally I wouldn’t dream of asking a stranger to make love to me, but you are special.”

“I’m special?” he echoed in disbelief.

She gave him a nose kiss as she asked him, “Did you see the full moon?”

He’d noticed the silvery light which lit the room from outside the window, understanding it was the moon but he always thought people made a lot of fuss about a full moon, especially at Halloween. He shook his head. “I guess I was occupied with other things.”

Her chuckle sounded nervous. “It’s a blue moon, Salvador. The second full moon of this month.”

“I’m sorry,” he spoke softly, “I don’t see the importance of it.”

She rested her forehead against his as she whispered, “It is for me. Please Salvador, make love to me.”

He couldn’t deny it; his whole body screamed for a release as he hadn’t had sex for weeks. Suddenly it all came together, realizing his ex-girlfriend had studiously avoided him. But still. Why did Sandy want to have sex with him?

He inhaled deeply, realizing he loved the intoxicating smell of her body. He already had felt her incredible soft lips once before and without thinking his lips searched for her mouth again.

Their kiss was a little prudent at first but soon their tongues were fighting over supremacy. He loved her frail yet soft body, pushing his hard member against her hips.

He knew his girth was much larger than average which meant he had to be gentle. He had to make sure that Sandy’s entrance was as slick as possible to be able to accommodate his large cock. He lifted her body with ease from the floor and as he looked for a place where he could perform his little plan, Sandy wrapped her legs around his body.

“The desk,” she said hoarsely, as if she exactly knew what he wanted to do.

Salvador scanned the room and saw the pompous desk in front of the large window. With a few big steps the couple stood in front of the sturdy wooden structure and Sandy let herself slide off Salvador’s body.

Her smile was mesmerizing as she looked him in the eyes while she slowly unbuttoned her crop-top. He gently shooed her hands away. “Let me do it.”

“Hmm,” she purred, “You like to unwrap presents.”

He nodded slowly as he skillfully opened up the purple top. Once the top was split in half he gently moved the thin straps over her shoulders. She let the supple fabric slide down her arms, revealing her beautiful lace bra. The thin fabric didn’t leave anything to his imagination as it showed Sandy’s large puffy nipples, which pushed the delicate lace fabric forward.

“You’re so beautiful,” he whispered.

Sandy’s hands moved towards his broad chest and as she followed the contours of his pecs she cooed, “You’re wearing too much.”

He loved the suspension as he helped her sliding the jacket off his shoulders and kept on looking into her beautiful black eyes, allowing her to unbutton his white silk shirt. Surprised he noticed her hands trembling as she tried to push his shirt down his arms. Gently grabbing her hand he asked her, “Hey, are you okay?”

She giggled, but then looked up with a vulnerable expression edged on her pretty face. “You’ll be my first.”

Salvador pulled her into a hug. “Are you sure you want to continue?”

She nodded, pulling him tighter to her body. “This is the only night we can be together and I have to keep my promise.”

“Promise?”

Sandy softly caressed his back for a while before she asked with a small voice, “Can I answer that question after we...”

Salvador somehow felt the urge to give her the best time of her life and gently kissed her hair. “Alright, no more questions.”

Sandy moved her head towards his face, pushing her mouth on his lips for a passionate kiss which fired Salvador’s longing to claim her virginity. Soon he traced her neck with small kisses while his hand deftly unhooked her bra. His lips soon found the first firm nipple and eagerly sucked it into his mouth, knowing he had to be gentle, allowing her time to get used to being loved by a man.

The husky soft moans from Sandy were an encouragement for him to continue. He loved to gently massage the soft and compliant flesh of her magnificent breasts while he sucked on the other hard nipple. Sandy’s hands roamed through his short hair, pulling his face closer to her chest, indicating she wanted much more.

Salvador’s hand travelled down to her hips, in the hope he could hike up her skirt just a little more to have access to her legs. It was a struggle to get his fingers under the slippery fabric and soon he realized his mission, to smoothly gain access to her nether region, had failed.

Sandy giggled and whispered in his ear, “Is there something I can help with?”

Salvador gave her a sloppy kiss before he said, “I love your skirt.”

“Nuh uh,” she playfully chided him with a wagging finger, “Not before you are completely naked.”

By his astonishment he felt his trousers slip down his legs as she already had unbuckled his belt. It was now clear to see that his briefs were tented, hiding his enormous erection. Sandy slipped off the table to squat down right in front of him. She licked her lips as she carefully pulled down his underwear.

“Oh wow,” she whispered in astonishment as his wide girth sprang free. Her hands looked really small as she tried to wrap her fingers around his throbbing cock. It was a huge turn on for him, seeing her purple painted nails gently scrape over the skin of his steel hard member. He loved to see her slowly lick the glans and he gasped when she suddenly gave it a sucking kiss while she stared him in the eyes. Regally she stood for him and as she wrapped her arms around him she conceded, “I never knew a penis could get that big.”

He chuckled as he gently caressed her back. “Don’t worry, Sandy. I’ll make sure you’ll love it, I promise.”

Her mouth sought his lips again and as they were kissing, Salvador found the zip of the skirt, causing the second to last hurdle to glide down to the floor. His fingers slipped under the lace fabric of her panties and with a teasingly slow pace he pulled the fabric down her legs.

As his hands slid up, caressing the smooth sides of her legs, he placed a trace of kisses starting just above her pubic hair, all the way up to her slender neck.

He lifted her body on the desk again and was surprised she spread her legs for him, as if she already knew what he wanted to do next. As he caressed the silky soft skin of her inner thighs he blatantly looked at her exposed sex.

“You’re so beautiful,” he whispered.

“I bet you say that to every girl who’s spread her legs for you,” she replied nervously as she leant on her elbows to see what he was doing to her.

Salvador chuckled as he moved his lips to the silky skin of her thigh. Slowly he brought his mouth closer to her sex, placing tender kisses in his wake. There was only one thing he was pleased about that Claire had been his girlfriend; she had trained him vigorously how to please a woman. His sapphic skills were extensive, knowing how to keep a woman on the edge of a huge climax.

Even though Sandy’s pussy was different, he knew exactly how to bring the sweet girl to an unprecedented high. His tongue followed the soft curves of her sex, inciting little gaps from the woman. She loved his amazing tongue and laid down flat on the table, closing her eyes to enjoy it even more.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.