Pet & Prisoner - Cover

Pet & Prisoner

by Pixie

Copyright© 2022 by Pixie

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Yuna and Rikku are Lulu's playthings for the evening. A Final Fantasy X yuri fanfiction.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Small Breasts   .

The sun was setting, casting a river of amber hue across the sea. The tides were gentle, as they always were in Besaid. It was very rare that a storm would ever hit the small island. Yuna was sitting on the sand, as heterochromia orbs concentrated their gaze on the sunset. She always enjoyed the view. Well, that was until Rikku ran up behind her.

“Hey, Yunie! We should see Lulu!” Rikku started, and this suggestion caused a wide smile to paint Yuna’s lips, “I think she’d like to see us. Lulu’s been all by herself lately, and Wakka just annoys her.”

Yuna gave a simple nod, “I guess we could.”

Hands were held. Both stood up and approached Lulu’s tent. Rikku pulled the curtain to one side, wide enough for both her and Yuna to walk inside.

Lulu was sitting on the edge of her bed, simply reading reading a book when Yuna and Rikku came in. She was actually quite happy to see the duo show up, but kept her cold demeanor. Calmy, Lulu set down her book onto the bed as she turned towards them.

“What are you two doing here? Come to pester me?” Lulu asked, not a flick of interest written on her face.

Lulu then stood up and walked over to them, facing Rikku and looking down at the Al Bhed. Vermillion orbs were locked on green hues, and quite honestly, Lulu enjoyed seeing the black spirals in Rikku’s eyes.

“Let me guess who’s idea that was,” she continued, pretending to be annoyed just to mess with Rikku a bit.

Her face turned pale at that assumption, like as if a bolt of lightning had just struck her. Yuna pulled her hand close to her chest, feeling her heartbeat becoming rapid when Rikku started to freak out a bit. The Al Bhed weakly held her hands up in defence, releasing from Yuna’s hand in the process. She took a step back, hiding behind Yuna now.

“N-no, of course not-” Rikku hesitated, hands resting on Yuna’s shoulders, “Lulu, you don’t have to be angry with me just because I wanted to see you.”

Yuna didn’t know which way to look! She averted her gaze behind herself, and then looked back at Lulu again.

“We didn’t mean to bother you, Lulu. We just wanted to see how you were - that’s all,” she replied, as innocent as ever.

“Yeah, that’s it!” Rikku agreed, pulling a wide smile.

Lulu flashed Rikku a skeptical look to tell her she knew her intentions were to mischief then turned her attention to Yuna.

“I see. Well, it is always nice to get a visit from you, Yuna. Even if it is from Rikku dragging you into trouble.”

Reaching out, Lulu adjusted some of Yuna’s hair to test how she would react to being touched so casually.

“My evening has been quite boring. Since you two are here anyway, maybe you could do something to make it better.”

Yuna’s reaction to Lulu was quite simple, the brunette girl folded her hands in front of herself so modestly. Her head tilted when Lulu touched her hair, almost as if she was nuzzling into the caring hand. Yuna giggled in response to Lulu’s suggestion.

“Make it better? How would you like us to do that, Lulu?” Yuna questioned, giving the ravenette a warm smile.

Rikku merely intoned an audible ‘hmm’ while she thought about it, planting an index finger up to her chin in the act. “Perhaps Lulu has any ideas on what she’d like? But pleeeeease don’t make it involve thunder spells!” Rikku whimpered the last part, having her green eyes drift their gaze off to one side.

“No, no thunder spells.”

At that response, Lulu turned to a wooden chest and reached inside for something, being sure to block the girls’ view with her body so they couldn’t see the rest of the contents. When she turned back to face Yuna and Rikku, Lulu was holding up a black leather collar pinched in her fingers.

Lulu followed, “but it does involve one of you putting this on however.”

Rikku moved out from behind Yuna, drawing closer to Lulu as she reached out with both hands, taking this leather collar into her own grasp. The leather shimmered in the natural light glowing through the tent. The Al Bhed glanced up at Lulu, her lips widening into a grin yet again, and this time, the grin was cheeky.

“I call dibs!” Rikku chimed, seconds before she draped this leather collar around her neck, minding her braided hair in the process.

“What do ya think? Does it suit me?”

Because of course, collars were a traditional part of Al Bhed attire when it came to swimming and salvaging. Cough - Rin the Travel Agency manager - cough.

Lulu smiled, both at Rikku’s enthusiasm and because that left Yuna for the role Lulu wanted her for. Lulu walked to the entrance to her tent and closed the flap causing the open space to become much dimmer. Very little natural light showed through the cracks of the curtains now. Lulu tied the fabric curtains to ensure the girls would not be disturbed. All that could be heard in the silent atmosphere was the constant clinking of Lulu’s belts.

Afterwards, Lulu returned to Rikku and gently stroked the top of her head with her long, sharp black-painted nails.

“That collar looks great on you. It means you’re going to be my pet for the evening,” stated the black mage. Lulu then retreated to the chest the collar came from and took out a pair of leather wrist cuffs connected by a short chain. “It also means the remaining person is going to be my prisoner for the evening,” she added, holding up the cuffs and looking at Yuna.

In shock, Yuna’s eyes widened. Taking sight of those leather handcuffs, Yuna trusted Lulu greatly, and thus presented her wrists to the ravenette. Her wrists were clear with no bracelets or jewellery to become an obstacle. Her lips wore a smile, albeit this smile became weak now. Blue and green eyes flicked their gaze from those cuffs and back at Lulu’s face.

“Prisoner? What does that mean, Lulu? Does that mean I’ll stay here with you and Rikku until we all fall asleep?” Yuna questioned, ending her question with a scoff.

Rikku chirped, “So, I’m gonna be a dog for the whole evening? Does that mean I get to sit on your lap, Lulu?”

Lulu planted a kiss on Rikku’s forehead as she walked by on her way to Yuna.

“Only if you behave yourself,” she answered Rikku.

Lulu’s attention then turned to sweet, innocent Yuna. She fastened one of the leather cuffs around her right wrist. Lulu then turned Yuna around so her back was facing Lulu, allowing Lulu to pull both of Yuna’s hands behind her and then cuffed the other wrist.

“It means you’re going to spend the evening tied up,” chuckled Lulu.

Pressing her hands on Yuna’s sides, Lulu caressed her hands down the outside of Yuna’s torso on each side, feeling the delicate curves of Yuna’s body.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.