I Let My Dad Fuck My Wife - Cover

I Let My Dad Fuck My Wife

by Craver

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Erotica Sex Story: A hot wife gets off teasing her father-in-law until her husband asks her to fuck his dad...and she does it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   InLaws   Exhibitionism   .

For some time I’ve known my father-in-law was hot for me. He’s a cool old dude, even if he’s close to 70 by now. And my husband knows his dad thinks I’m hot, too, because he’s told me some of the things Earl has said to my husband, like how much he likes my body and how hot I must be in bed, etc. And Frank, my husband, said he likes to tell Earl how much I love sex. Frank knows I love cum and knows how badly I love to fuck and show off my body in public. And to tell the truth, I DO like to show off my tits and thick pussy hair in public. At the beach I always wear high-cut bikini’s and make sure I have a little of my black pussy hair sticking out around the edge of my swimsuit. It makes me feel like if other people can see my cunt hair it’s like they’re looking at my actual pussy. I love to sit in a chaise lounge chair with my legs spread, feet on the ground around the chair so it pulls my bikini bottom up inside my cunt and exposes a large amount of my fur there to anyone who wants to see it. And I especially love sitting like that in front of Frank’s dad because it makes his dick hard. Sometimes I’ll look up and see him staring right at my furry bush, and when he looks up and sees me watching him looking at my pussy fur I’ll smile at him and reach down and tug a little of my pussy fur away from my body for him, and I’ll bring my fingers up to my nose and inhale my essence on them while Earl AND Frank are watching me doing it. Which led to my husband’s proposition.

“You know you make my Dad’s cock hard when you show off your cunt hair and tug it and sniff and lick your fingers, right?” he asked. I guess I forgot to mention I also suck my fingers while Earl and Frank are watching me after I’ve played with my pussy fur.

“I do?” I asked innocently, smirking.

“You know damn well you do. And Dad told me he’d give anything to be able to fuck you sometime,” Frank said.

“Maybe I should let him,” I said, feeling a tingling in my pussy. “Would you care?”

“Hell no I wouldn’t care. I’d love to see that,” Frank grinned. “And maybe I could take a video of it for us to watch afterward while we’re having sex.

“Would you do that? Could you film me while your dad is fucking you without getting mad or jealous?” I asked.

“Hell yeah I could, and my fucking cock would be rock hard, too. Think about it! Dad, naked, lying on top of you, sucking your pussy while I take a video of it ... FUCKING YOU while I film it. That would be so fucking hot, baby. Would you ever do it?”

“What would you do with the video afterward?” I asked, the thought of Earl sucking and fucking me while my husband took a video of it really starting to turn me on.

“What if I posted it online?” he asked, knowing how much it turns me on when he posts my photos online and shares them with other guys ... and a few bi women who think I’m hot.

“Would my face be showing?” I asked, my cunt getting wet as I thought about it. I admit I’m an exhibitionist, big time. I love showing off my tits and ass and pussy to other men, so when Frank said what he did it turned me ON, not off.

“Damn right your face would be showing, baby. AND your naked tits and pussy. Dad’s face and cock would be showing, too,” he said, getting excited.

“And what if someone who sees the video recognizes us?” I asked, reaching down to squeeze my pussy. Earl had gone inside by then, leaving Frank and me alone at the pool.

“Who cares, baby? I’d love it if someone we knew saw Dad fucking you and sucking your pussy,” he said.

“What about your kids? What if your hot teenage son and that little prick-teasing daughter of yours saw their grandpa sucking and fucking their dad’s new wife?” I asked. As you’ve probably figured out by now, I’m Frank’s second wife, not the mother of his kids. Frank Jr. is a good looking 18 year old stud football player and his 16 year old daughter is the youngest cheerleader on the high school squad. Both are very popular ... and super sexy.

“I guess we’d just have to figure out how to deal with that if and when the time comes,” he said.

“What if they wanted to join us? Frankly, baby, I wouldn’t mind having a little family sex orgy with them AND your dad!” I said.

He looked at me a moment, then said, “Let’s go do it. Right now!”

“Do what?” I asked.

“Dad’s probably in the house jerking off right now dreaming about fucking you. Let’s go make his dreams come true,” he said. And so we did it. Here is where you’ll find the video Frank took. I kinda really do hope his kids see it. Think they’ll enjoy it? I do.

https://www.xvideos.com/video8595081/letting_my_step_dad_fuck_my_wife

Note: I don’t know who these people are ... this was the publicly posted video that inspired me to write this FICTIONAL story.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.