An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 6: The Calm Before The Storm

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Calm Before The Storm - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2008 --

“You’re daydreaming again.”

June didn’t immediately respond to my comment. Her head remained in a fixed position, her entire body as still as a department store mannequin. Our workspaces were set up with two flat-panel monitors each, oriented so that while I could focus on my own screens, all I had to do was turn my head ninety-degrees to see both of June’s screens, and vice-versa. So when I looked over, all I could see was the back of her head.

In theory, she could be reading the data on her monitor with such single-minded intensity that she’d blocked out all exterior distractions, but I knew better. She’d been like this all morning, lost in her own head, and I rolled my chair over right behind hers, leaned over, and started passing the flat of my hand between her eyes and the monitor.

Like C-3PO being switched on from behind, June jerked in her seat and blinked. I imagined I could see the lights coming on behind her eyes as she turned to face me. “What? What do you want?”

I just smirked and shook my head. Getting out of my chair, I walked over to the office door and closed it. The window shades were still open, so anybody peeking inside could still see us. But I wasn’t about to start a brainstorming session anyway.

I returned to my chair but didn’t roll it back away from hers. Keeping the two of us close together, I parked my elbows on my knees and leaned in close, saying, “Talk to me.”

June immediately rolled her eyes and turned to face forward.

I grabbed her armrest and physically rotated her chair back to face me, repeating more firmly, “Talk to me. That’s an order.”

“You can pull your Master/sub thing with Kim, but I’m not her.”

“Never tried to say you’re her. Quite frankly, I don’t think I’ve ever tried to order her to talk to me because she’s the one who always knows what to do and forces me to talk to her.”

June shook her head. “She doesn’t know what to do with THIS situation and it’s bothering the hell out of her.”

I sat up straight. “Wait, what? What’s bothering Kim?”

June shook her head. “It’s not my place to say.” She immediately rotated her chair back to her monitor.

I blinked twice and only then caught on. “Hey, you’re trying to distract me!” I rotated her chair back to face me.

“Yes I am,” June admitted. “But that does not invalidate the fact that Kim is ... bothered.”

I waved her off. “We can talk about Kim later. I’m focused on you right now.”

At first June looked ready to dismiss me again, but a moment later, she sighed and I could see some of her walls crumbling away. She usually projected an expression of such utter blankness that at times it could be a surprise to be reminded that there was an immature young woman ... girl ... underneath, and a very sheltered young woman at that. Her shoulders sagged, a frown tugged at the corners of her lips, and she looked ready to cry.

Impulsively, I leaned forward and wrapped her up in a hug. At first June seemed quite surprised. I mean yeah, I’d fucked the shit out of her often enough and collapsed on her chest after splooging her snatch full of sperm, but platonic hugs like this were not common. Her arms stuck out to the sides and she initially didn’t hug me back, but a moment later she clutched me close and started shaking as the tears came down.

Apparently even androids can cry.

Not the time, dude.

I didn’t say a word or do anything to rush her. I simply held June with my knees spread out to the sides while she buried her face in the crook of my neck and sobbed out her pent-up emotions. She let out small keening whines interrupted with snot-filled whimpers, quivering for a bit before regaining her sense of stillness, only to lose it and start quivering once more.

What felt like ten minutes later, even if it was closer to two, June’s breathing calmed and she went completely still again. Her forehead was still on my shoulder, and she was in no hurry to sit up. I simply rubbed her back and patted her head a bit. And perhaps another two minutes later she finally inhaled deeply and sat back up.

Immediately, June’s usual blank expression was back as she spun her chair around and grabbed three tissues from the box on her desk. She wiped her eyes and blew her nose with ruthless efficiency, tossed the soiled tissues into the trash, and then centered her chair with her monitors once again.

“June?” I ventured.

“Thank you for that,” she stated evenly without glancing back at me. “It was very helpful to ... alleviate ... my tension. I feel much better now.”

Her voice was flat and monotone. The android was back, and she didn’t even have any makeup to fix. To look at her now you’d never know she had an emotional breakdown less than a minute ago.

I sighed, grabbed her chair, and physically rotated her around to face me again. “Talk to me,” I repeated.

“No,” June stated firmly in her inimitable tone of finality. Almost casually she brushed aside my hands from her chair and spun it back around to face her monitors. And we all knew not to mess with June once she’d made up her mind.

But I wasn’t ready to let go of this so easily. Not when I’d gotten a peek behind June’s emotional walls. I didn’t spin her chair back around, but I did ask, “Is this about Kim?”

“We’re not having this conversation.”

I took a deep breath. “Is this about Eve?”

“We’re NOT having this conversation.”

I could tell she was resolute, and despite my curiosity, I realized a frontal assault on June’s walls at their strongest point wouldn’t be my smoothest path to success. So with a sigh, I got up and went to go open the office door again, my signal to her that I wouldn’t push her any further.

And then we got back to work.


Dawn picked up on the second ring. “Hey, babe. It’s after seven again. Are you just now heading home?”

“Yeah,” I replied wearily as June and I walked out of our office and headed for the elevators, my brand-new phone (picked up this morning) tucked into my pocket with my earbuds plugged in: standard operating procedure for me to call my best friend and let her know I was leaving. “Got some new developments that moved up our timetable. Normally a project like this we’d have a minimum of three months. Now it’s looking like we’ll have to close by Thanksgiving. On the bright side, can I interest you in a trip to Asia over Thanksgiving break?”

“You serious?”

“Yeah. Dalton’s scheduling meetings in Hong Kong for the Monday before Thanksgiving. Afterwards I know I’ll be happy to spend at least a week decompressing. Since you won’t have classes, do you think you could fly out and meet me somewhere so we can spend the holiday together?”

“Umm, yeah! Totally! We’ll have to work out the details, of course, but yeah! That sounds awesome.”

“Great!” I smiled. “We can work it out later. Can I see you tonight?”

Dawn chuckled. “I’m already at your place.”

“Ooh. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” I asked suggestively. I was pretty horny already, having not ejaculated since last night. Dawn had spent the night with me but woke up sore from the pounding of the crazy anal fivesome, June had been in a weird mood not conducive to brainstorming sessions, and Adrienne hadn’t called for a nooner.

Dawn laughed. “I’d love to, babe, but I’m having a project meeting with Kim and Summer.”

“Ah. I mean, it’s a Monday night anyways.”

Dawn giggled. “Didn’t you get enough last night when Dayna came over?”

“I can never get enough of you.”

“Good answer.” Dawn paused for a moment and then added in a softer voice, “Maybe we can have a repeat of last night, only with Summer taking Dayna’s place.”

“Don’t tease.”

“Teasing is offering something with no intention of following through.”

I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

Dawn giggled musically. She’d been awfully giggly so far, and she asked, “Have your ears been burning?”

“What?”

Dawn giggled again. “Have your ears been burning? We’re supposed to be having a project meeting, but we’ve spent the last hour talking about you.”

“Oh, great.”

“All good things, all good things.”

“I sincerely hope you’re nowhere near the other two right now.”

“Relax, I’m not, but I should be getting back. See you soon?”

“Yep, coming straight home, if for no other reason than to take BJ off of Kim’s hands.”

“Oh, don’t worry on that. Auntie Lynne has him. She’s really starting to needle Bert about starting a family.”

“Oh good lord.”

Dawn laughed again. “I love you. See you soon.”

“I love you, too.”


“Mmm-wah!” Dawn and I broke our kiss and I set her back down on the floor, having briefly picked her up for that welcoming liplock after coming in through the front door.

“Where’s my welcome home kiss?” Summer drawled from the couch, adding immediately, “I’m kidding. Sort of.” And then she looked away from me and sighed.

I kept my arm around Dawn’s waist while we both turned to face the platinum blonde. “Hey, Summer. How are you? All dried off?”

“Still wet where it counts,” she muttered before clenching her eyes shut and covering her forehead with her hand. “I’m sorry. Did I say that out loud? We really should stop drinking during team meetings.” Summer promptly put down her half-empty wine glass on the coffee table and blushed pink.

The wine explained why Dawn had been so giggly on the phone, at least.

“Probably,” Dawn agreed. “Otherwise we’ll never get anything done. Today was certainly a wash. Hey Kim, I don’t think we’re going to get anything productive done tonight. What do you say we go pick up BJ, hmm?”

“Sounds good,” Kim replied as she got up from the armchair and promptly hooked June’s elbow. “Come on, June.”

“You need me to go pick up BJ?” June squawked in confusion as Kim physically tugged her towards the front door. “I still have my laptop.”

Kim just shot her a look.

“Oh, okay...” A second later, June got it. “Ohhh...” And she let Kim lead her out the door.

I sighed. “Real subtle, Dawn.”

“Bye, guys!” Dawn gave us a cheery wave and closed the front door behind her.

And then I was alone with Summer.

A visibly intoxicated Summer, no less.

A visibly intoxicated Summer who had more or less stated she was currently in a state of sexual arousal.

And I was super-horny and already rather eager to get Dawn and Kim both into a bedroom.

What could possibly go wrong?

With a sigh, I walked into the room and pulled the wide strap of my laptop messenger bag over my head, setting it down against the armchair. Deliberately choosing to sit in it instead of joining Summer on the couch, I tried to be casual as I asked, “How was your day?”

Summer shrugged. “The usual. Wake up, go to class, had an afternoon workout with Dawn, spent some time with my mom, and then came over here for the project meeting.”

“I’m told the project meeting had very little to do with the project.” I reached out and gestured at the wine bottle for emphasis.

“That would be a correct assessment.” Summer popped her eyebrows and gave me a mysterious smile.

There was a pregnant pause for a moment, and after a moment’s thought I filled the awkward silence by saying, “I’m sorry again for last night. It’s my fault you ended up in the water.”

Summer shook her head. “And I already told you it was my fault for kissing you after promising I wouldn’t.”

“Technically you didn’t promise anything about kissing one way or the other. Just that you’d promise not to pursue me.”

Summer’s eyes glittered. “Does that mean I’m allowed to kiss you so long as I’m not pursuing a relationship?”

“No, of course not. I’m not even sure why I said that.” Now it was my turn to facepalm.

“Because you not-so-secretly want me to kiss you?”

I sighed. “Yes.”

“Because then a little kiss will turn into a full makeout session?”

“Yes.”

“Because next I’ll wanna know what your erection feels like in my hand? And then have it in my mouth? And then you’ll wanna taste my pussy?”

I closed my eyes and sighed but didn’t otherwise answer.

“And I’m forgetting the colorful language you used yesterday but you not-so-secretly want to push my face into Dawn’s soaking wet pussy while you pound me from behind before spreading my cheeks and then skewering my tight asshole in a single thrust?”

I groaned and tried to keep the sexual creature at bay. It had been a while since the beast had been fully unleashed. I wanted to believe I was past the point in my life where I let my hormones lead me around, wanted to believe that I’d become a responsible and mature adult – the kind of man and father BJ needed me to be.

Summer stood up straight and walked around in front of me while hooking her fingers around the hem of her tight t-shirt. I recognized her jacket slung over the backrest of the couch, but all she wore on top right now was a baby blue cotton tee with white piping that molded to her considerable assets. Raising the hem to just below her bosom, she exposed her toned abdominals with a hint of a six-pack. Then, she reached behind herself and unhooked the back clasp of her bra. Finally, she flipped her hands around palms out, hooked her thumbs into the bunched material, and elevated everything up to her chin not unlike the way she’d done with her sweater on the kayaking trip.

Holy shit those things are still spectacular.

What, you thought they’d somehow change since yesterday?

You think maybe she’d go for another cup-size upgrade?

Don’t be greedy.

I swallowed thickly, eventually tearing my gaze away from Summer’s perfect breasts so I could look up into her royal blue eyes. She stared back at me with a quiet, sober intensity in stark contrast to her previous giggly, intoxicated behavior.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“It all starts with you tasting my nipples, doesn’t it?”

“You promised.”

“I’m not ... pursuing,” she hedged, biting her lip. “I’m only ... offering.”

“It won’t take the girls THAT long to pick up BJ and bring him home.”

“We could make it fast. I’m so wound up I’d probably start cumming as soon as you got inside me.”

I shook my head and stared at her quite seriously. “IF we ever do this, and I’m not saying we will, but if we do we will DEFINITELY need a lot more time than this.”

Summer whimpered and visibly rubbed her thighs together. “Don’t tease me if you’re not gonna follow through.”

I rubbed my head and stared straight at her tits. “Why me?”

“Because it can ONLY be you. I’m obsessed at this point, alright?” She bit her lip cutely and thrust her chest forward, leaning her left nipple closer and closer to my face. “C’mon. You said deep down you wanted me to seduce you. Is that what it’s gonna take? That way you don’t feel guilty about it? Like it’s not your fault.”

I shook my head. “No, I’m good with taking responsibility for my own actions.”

“Then act.” Summer crawled into my lap, kneeling astride me and pushing my face into her cleavage.

Good fucking lord these feel good. So soft and supple. I was expecting them to feel hard and plastic or something.

Definitely got her money’s worth.

Can we taste a nipple now? Please?

Holy fuck.

Opening my mouth into a suckling position, I trembled as I grabbed onto Summer’s ass and pulled HARD. She squealed as her crotch ground right up against the throbbing erection in my slacks, and then she gasped as I hooked my hands behind her shoulders and twisted her torso so that I could fasten my mouth around a puffy pink nipple.

And then I feasted.

Summer groaned as I clutched her close and powerfully sucked on her titflesh. She’d later tell me that her nipples had been extremely sensitive ever since she’d gotten her latest implants, as if they were now hard-wired to her clit. Her cries and whimpers were an aural aria of ecstasy to me, and from the sounds she was making, I genuinely wondered if I could make her cum just from sucking on her titties.

Not that I wanted to stop at just sucking on her titties. Wrapping my arms around Summer’s waist, I lifted her up. She squealed and instinctively wrapped both her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist lest she fall, but I managed her weight with ease. Plus, my destination wasn’t far, as I simply carried her over to the couch where I could sit her down and take a more dominant position.

As soon as Summer’s ass hit the couch cushion and she realized her body was supported, she let go with all four limbs and let her arms fall away to drape over the top of the backrest. Her baby tee and bra were still bunched up around her neck, giving me unfettered access to manhandle her big boobs (which I did). At the same time, I sealed my lips over hers and rather forcefully kissed her, plunging my tongue into her mouth while she trembled beneath me.

But THAT’S when I remembered we shouldn’t be doing this.

Seven young women counting on you to not fuck this up.

Weren’t you just encouraging me a second ago?

So I’m inconsistent. It’s in my job description.

Whatever. I can’t do this.

I can’t do this.

I. Can’t. Do this.

I didn’t jerk back this time. I didn’t abruptly yank her forward off-balance or anything like that. I simply stopped kissing, slowly pulled my head back, and took a deep breath as I looked down into Summer’s stormy blue eyes.

She stared back at me with a maelstrom of emotions in her irises. I had a hard time reading her gaze, but her lower lip quivered as she raised her knees up, spread her thighs apart, and parked her heels at the edge of the couch cushions. “Take me...” she husked in a breathy voice.

I took another deep breath, gave her an apologetic look, and shook my head slowly. Withdrawing my hands from her breasts, I took hold of the hem of her t-shirt and drew it down to cover her nudity. “Summer, I...” I hesitated, winced, and gave her another apologetic look. “I can’t do this.”

“Why not?”

“You know why not.”

“You don’t have to date me. Just fuck me. Use me. Take this perfect Barbie Doll body, bend me into whatever position you like, and have your way with me. Just once. Please? I have to know. I promise it won’t fuck up my friendship with Dawn. I promise I’ll still be your friend afterwards as well. This isn’t love. This is raw, unadulterated lust. I need to feel you eight fucking inches deep inside of me. Dawn showed me her ‘Ben Juniors’, and I want it all. Every inch. Just once. Well, at least once in every hole, hmm? She said you’ve got a particular kink for anal. C’mon, I’ll be your butt-slut. Please?”

“Summer...”

“I can’t deal with this much longer. It’s driving me insane. Seven years of wondering, Ben. Seven. Years. Even if it’s two pumps and an apology, at least I’ll know.”

I chuckled and replied a little cockily, “It would NEVER be two pumps and an apology. I’m Big Ben. Didn’t you know that?”

“Then come prove it, big stud.” Summer’s eyes sizzled, perhaps sensing further attacks to my ego could entice me where plainly offering herself had failed. “Show me what you got. Convince me Dawn hasn’t been making you out to be more than you can deliver.”

I took a deep breath, swallowed my pride, and shook my head. “I’m sorry. I can’t.”

“Ben, please,” she whimpered, eyes moist. “I NEED you.”

I swallowed thickly at the ‘need’ word. Had Dawn coached her to say that? I closed my eyes a moment, gathered myself, and pushed myself up to a standing position after looming over her all this time. “I think I should take a walk.”

“Please, Ben. Don’t leave me. I’m sorry.”

“You’re welcome to stay until the girls get back. But I need to go clear my head.”

“No! Please. Don’t walk away. You can’t abandon me! Please?”

I had started to turn away, but the word “abandon” gave me pause. Adrienne and Sasha had both grown up with abandonment issues. None of that was my fault, but the way I’d walked out on them and then moved out of the San Francisco apartment certainly hadn’t helped matters.

Summer hadn’t particularly stressed the word itself, and while yes, her parents had gotten divorced, they’d lived together all this time and I understood Summer had a pretty good relationship with her mom, so I didn’t necessarily think Summer had abandonment issues of her own. But at the same time, the reminder of how badly I’d hurt Adrienne and Sasha gripped my heart and wouldn’t let go.

There was no way I could leave Summer now.

So taking a deep breath, I sat back down on the armchair, leaned forward with my elbows on my knees, and I said, “Okay, I won’t walk away. I’m here. I still don’t know how you and I are gonna deal with this tension between us, but I’m not walking away, alright?”

Summer vaulted forward, climbed sideways into my lap as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and then buried her face into the crook of my neck.

And then she sobbed her pretty little heart out.


-- TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2008 --

“You’re daydreaming again.”

I didn’t immediately respond to June’s comment. My head remained in a fixed position, my entire body as still as a department store mannequin. I hadn’t heard her, not consciously. My gaze was pointed straight at the data on my screen, but my eyes were unseeing and my mind was lost in its own thoughts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.