An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Epilogue: An Ordinary Saturday

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue: An Ordinary Saturday - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- SATURDAY, APRIL 3, 2010 (SIX MONTHS LATER) --

9:44 AM

I felt something tickle my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

“Mmph!” somebody grunted, and as I sat up, I realized I’d just shoved my dick an inch into a girl’s throat. She took it like a trouper, gagging only slightly and keeping her head down, breathing heavily through her nose until I pulled back. And then she resumed rhythmically pumping my shaft in her right hand and sucking on the mushroom head as if I’d never interrupted her.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the golden-blonde-haired head of my wife bobbing up and down in my lap. I laid my head back down on the pillow, re-closing my eyes while I thanked my lucky stars. After all, not every man had ever felt the pleasure of being woken in such a manner. Fewer still were so spoiled as to be awoken this way as often as I did. And no other man in the entire universe had the honor of being the recipient of an Adrienne-Fucking-Dennis morning blowjob except for me.

Just me.

Fuck yeah.

My supermodel Great Love of My Life stared up at me with her amazing hazel eyes, glowing golden with their own inner light as she smiled around a mouthful of meat. The perfect complexion of her sun-kissed skin shimmered in the soft white morning light. And even without a drop of makeup, the most gorgeous creature I’d ever seen was just as lovely today as she’d ever been.

I slid my hand into my Adrienne’s hair, pushed downward, and as she took my entire length into her throat, I groaned, “Fuuuck, yeahhh...”

She swallowed, her inner muscles rippling around my shaft in a way that gave me incredible pleasure. And then I let both arms fall back against the headboard in surrender to the incredible ecstasy she was able to give me with just her oral talents.

Eventually, I managed to open my eyes and turned to look over to my left. The red-haired head of my wife was pillowed beside mine. My newest Great Love of My Life’s royal-blue eyes shone like sapphires, open but sleepy. Her lustrous copper locks stood in stark contrast to the perfect complexion of her creamy skin, achingly beautiful in her mussed-up bedhead look. And she gave me a beatific smile and sighed dreamily before leaning in to peck my lips. “Morning, B.D.”

“Morning, Sunshine,” I replied warmly.

Summer yawned, apparently still coming awake herself, and then glanced down my body, adding, “Morning, A.D.”

“Mmf-nng,” Adrienne replied without taking her mouth off my prick.

“Morning, Dawnie,” Summer added finally.

“Nnnngggghhhh,” my soulmate Great Love of My Life groaned, looking distinctly uncomfortable. Her tummy had grown to the size of an NBA basketball and she sat up against the headboard to my right. The sunny-blonde hair of my wife was tied up into a no-nonsense bun because her neck always seemed to get hot, although she’d kept a couple of inches of pink color at the tips just for kicks. Her sky-blue eyes were a bit dull, externally reflecting the internal weariness she felt inside. And her lips were pursed and well on their way to a grimace.

I reached out with my right hand to stroke Dawn’s arm. “How’re you feeling?”

“Same as yesterday,” she grumped rather crankily. “Can’t wait to get this kid OUT.”

“I know what’ll make you feel better,” Summer remarked with a sleepy smile. “The old-fashioned method for inducing labor.”

Dawn smiled. “Oddly enough, that sounds more appealing for the ‘inducing labor’ part than the sex. No offense, babe.”

“None taken,” I told her sincerely.

“Right now, I’ll settle for your help emptying me out, huh?”

My eyes brightened. “Ooh, yes please!”

My very pregnant wife smiled, lifted up the nightshirt that had been bunched up above her belly anyways, and then leaned over to lower a swollen nipple to my lips. Her milk-filled tits had definitely gained a cup size and part of me imagined I could suck them back down to normal if I drank enough of her sweet melon juice. At least, that was the theory I claimed required further testing as an excuse to keep suckling on her teats as often as possible, dating all the way back to the first time they started leaking.

I groaned around a mouthful of mammary tissue, tasting my wife’s succulent nectar while one of my other wives repeatedly pumped her face up and down my dick as if searching for tasty juices of her own. But well before I felt ready to blow, Adrienne pulled off my prick with an audible [pop!] and gestured for her sister-wife to move down into her place.

As usual, my eyes yo-yoed straight down as soon as my golden-blonde wife sat up, although for the last couple of months my gaze did not stop at her prodigiously perfect bosom. Instead, my focus always moved a few inches lower to the growing bulge of her belly and the little kumquat-sized life steadily growing within.

It had taken a lot longer than any of us had thought to get Adrienne knocked up. The first time her period arrived after the honeymoon she’d been... “fine”. I’d taken the day off and we’d gone for a quiet hike so we could be “fine” together.

The second time her period arrived right on schedule she’d been frustrated but didn’t want me to take the day off. She went to a yoga class and tried to find her inner peace. Namaste.

The third time her period arrived right on schedule she started getting angry and started to wonder if something was wrong with her. Although we never talked about it, we both knew that she’d been pregnant before. I’d obviously gotten multiple girls pregnant over the years, so we figured it wasn’t an issue with either of our reproductive systems. Her O.B. told us to be patient and not stress out so much about the process, as research indicated that the harder a couple tried to get pregnant the more difficult it would actually be, and that we’d be better off just enjoying ourselves and letting nature take its course.

The probability of conception in the first month was only thirty percent, and topped out at seventy-five percent after the first six months. Her doctor recommended getting ourselves tested only if for some reason it took us longer than six months, but in the end we handily beat the clock, and it was four months past the wedding when Adrienne finally got to scream and shout in excitement while holding up a positive pregnancy wand.

By now Adrienne was much more relaxed about the whole thing, with a Zen sense of peace I’d never seen in her before, even after our wedding. And as the mother of my unborn child felt my gaze, she gave me a tranquil smile and rubbed her belly as she shifted over to the side and sat down on her left hip.

Meanwhile, Dawn was already waddling into position and she swung a knee over my lap. After notching my mushroom head at the moist entrance to her bare-shaven folds, she sighed in deep satisfaction while slowly sinking her snatch southward.

Light and energy surged through my wife’s body as if my prick was wired to an electrical socket. She inhaled sharply. She sat up straight. And the dullness in her sky-blue eyes evaporated, cloudiness replaced by clear brightness that visibly glowed as her chest rose up while her shoulders relaxed.

The extra-busty blonde beauty beamed at me as she groaned, “Fuuuck, yeahhh...” in the same tone I’d used minutes earlier.

“‘Fuck yeah’ is right,” I agreed, sighing in satisfaction myself to feel her ever-tight pussy completely surrounding Big Ben while I held her bare waist in my hands and admired her fantastic form.

Dawn was still the most beautiful woman I’d ever met, even pregnant - no, especially pregnant. Getting impaled upon me had transformed her appearance from weary mother-to-be into the Fabulous Figure of Female Fertility™. And after she stopped for a minute to soak in the sensations, a serene smile spread across her face, her expression that of a woman feeling complete contentment. I knew exactly how that felt, and I took a moment to truly appreciate how lucky I was to have her.

My soulmate now stared down at me with blissful tranquility in her eyes. “I love you,” she murmured with heartfelt seriousness.

“I love you, too,” I replied warmly, sliding my hands up from her hips to gently hold her cheeks. Cradling my best friend’s head in my hands, I drew her down to me for a kiss, one that she gave me gladly, although a bit uncomfortably as it required squishing her belly a bit.

She had a much easier time lowering a swollen teat to my lips, and I happily latched on to resume suckling out her sweet melon juice. A moment later, Summer sat up to latch onto Dawn’s other available breast and start suckling on that one as well. And Dawn giggled while cradling both of our heads to her plush chest.

Adrienne joined in, cuddling her sister-wife from the side and drawing their faces together for a tender kiss.

Just another ordinary morning in our fabulous lives.

Happily Ever After was here.


10:23 AM

“Hiii ... Daddy...” BJ greeted me, unprompted, at my approach. Now nearly six months past his third birthday, my son was becoming more and more independent every day.

I knelt down beside him and tousled his hair. “Morning, little man.”

BJ grinned at me with a full set of teeth that perfectly fit his small, little head. Unprompted, he extended his fist out to me.

I grinned, bumped my knuckles against his, and he cheered enthusiastically, “Boom!”

“Boom!” I replied just as enthusiastically.

“Baby go ‘boom’. Come look, Daddy.” My son put his book down and got up, running (no longer “toddling”) over to the padded playmat next to the couch.

Bert sat on the floor at the base of the couch, his legs stretched apart to the sides. Kaylee River Kim sat upright within the safety of her dad’s outstretched legs so that if she toppled over backwards she’d fall against his belly. The adorable little girl, not yet seven months old, looked up at me with large, luminous brown eyes and a tiny peanut mouth, her expression clearly stating, ‘I’m still deciding whether or not I should trust you.’

When the infant’s attention moved down to BJ as he sat down next to her, however, she immediately gaped her mouth open in a Muppet smile (due to the lack of teeth) and reached a hand out to him. Her fingers were naturally curled - not exactly a fist so much as merely unextended - but BJ still pointed at her hand while explaining to me. “See, Daddy? Baby ‘boom’!”

And then he promptly proceeded to gently bump his knuckles against hers, giggling with a gleeful expression that immediately made Kaylee giggle cutely in response.

And then she stuck her hand out again.

BJ bumped her knuckles, and now he was cackling.

Kaylee laughed and laughed, with an almost hyperventilating wheeze to her merriment that came out as overwhelmingly adorable tiny baby squeaks that made my heart melt just to hear them.

BJ bumped her knuckles one more time, and he promptly rolled over onto his back he was laughing so hard.

Kaylee also toppled over backwards, but her dad caught her easily, rubbed her baby belly, and helped sit her up straight again. She grinned a toothless, upside-down grin at her daddy with a bit of spittle spurting out of her mouth.

“They were doing this for twenty minutes before you came down,” Bert told me with a weary smile.

“Getting sick of it? You look pretty over the whole thing.”

“Never. I love watching Kaylee have fun. I’m just tired,” he replied with a shrug and weary eyes. “Kaylee only woke up twice last night for bottle feeding. And I still miss sleeping in on weekends, unlike Mr. Eleven O’clock here.”

“It’s barely past ten-thirty.”

“Which is closer to eleven than it is to ten.”

I rolled my eyes. “Not gonna argue with a sleep-deprived dad. That would be asking karma to screw me over once Dawn finally pops.”

Bert cracked a grin. “Sounds about right.”

“My Bertie Bear is being a great daddy and a great husband,” Lynne remarked as she came to sit down on the floor beside us. The comely brunette leaned over and gave her hubby a quick peck on the lips. She looked far less tired than he did, which made some sense given that Kaylee was weaning off midnight breastfeeding and Bert had taken over with bottle duty.

At the sound of her mommy’s voice, Kaylee immediately rolled towards Lynne and braced herself on Bert’s right leg, gumming her lower lip and looking pensive. Her eyes clearly stated, ‘Pick me up, Mommy!’

Lynne smiled at her daughter and scooped her up beneath the little girl’s armpits. Kaylee promptly put her head down on Lynne’s chest, opened her mouth, and started gnawing on the bare skin of her mommy’s chest. Two seconds later, her right hand came up to claw down the scoop neck of Lynne’s top, exposing a few more inches of plumped-up post-partum providers of proteins and polypeptides.

“Aww, is my little girl hungry?” Lynne asked while Kaylee continued to gnaw on her chest and try to work her mouth lower down. Without any hesitation, Lynne simply dragged the neckline of her shirt down along with her bra cup, exposing a pleasantly-rounded C-cup boob with a swollen dark red nipple, and within seconds Kaylee latched on and started suckling away.

I wonder if Lynne’ll let you do the same thing to her other tit.

Dude...

Tearing my gaze away from the breastfeeding mother, I raised my gaze up to the dining table where Kim and June sat together around what was left of Saturday morning brunch. “Morning, ladies. What’s the plan today?”

“Those two are taking Dawn out to do some more baby shopping while Bert and Summer watch the kids,” June stated plainly while pointing at Lynne and Kim.

More baby shopping?” I asked incredulously. “What else could she possibly NEED?”

“‘Need’? Probably nothing,” Kim explained, “but you know Dawn. Plus, she’s a ‘nesting mom-to-be’. If it makes her feel better to start buying her little girl some two-year-old clothes two years before she’s gonna need them, then let her feel better, huh?”

“Fair enough. I’m all for letting Dawn feel less stressed out.” I held my hands up before turning my attention back to June. “What about you?”

“I’m meeting up with Penny in The City.”

“Work or pleasure?”

“Probably end up with a bit of both, but mostly work.”

I made a face at that pronouncement. “Do you two need me to come as well?”

“Nah, nothing we can’t handle,” June replied. “Penny’s laser-focused on new company setup now that Sasha’s gone. And I’m assuming you don’t want to argue with her about minor details.”

“You assume correctly.”

“You and Adrienne are going to Stardust today, aren’t you?” Kim asked.

I nodded in confirmation. “You wanna come with? Check out your new digs?”

“Do our ‘new digs’ have walls yet?” Kim queried with a smirk,

I waggled my head and hedged, “Walls? Yes. All of the flooring? Uhhh...”

“Nah.” Kim laughed and waved me off. “I’ll stick with the ‘mom group’ today. Ask me again when the place is a little closer to finished.”

Bert laughed. “How far behind schedule are the builders?”

“Not bad. Like a month.” I shrugged. “We expected delays.”

“This is what happens when Adrienne prioritizes soundproofing over putting up drywall,” June pointed out.

“And with good reason.” I waved a hand. “The place will still be move-in ready by Graduation. The exterior landscaping may take a little longer, but that’s fine.”

Bert sighed. “Gonna miss having you guys just down the road. You just HAD to go and build your new compound across The Bay?”

I shrugged. “We’re turning the page to a new chapter in our lives. There’s plenty of room if you guys change your mind about joining us, at least for a few years. Adrienne definitely overbuilt so there’d be room for the family to grow.”

“Nah. Our jobs are here and the commute would be a killer,” Bert said. “We’ll meet up on weekends. It’s all good.”

“I have a feeling we’re gonna practically live at BADM so you’ll be more than welcome to bring Kaylee over,” I remarked, referring to the Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito.

Bert rubbed Kaylee’s side and smiled. “You’re probably right.”

Kaylee giggled, pulled off Lynne’s teat, and twisted around to smile up at her daddy with another Muppet smile. Meanwhile, Lynne caught me glancing at her exposed nipple with a few droplets of breastmilk dotting its porous surface and smirked.

“Oooh! Hello there, little one!” Summer said brightly as she joined us in the living room, her voice pitched an octave higher than normal and extra kawaii-cute.

Rather than resume feeding, Kaylee twisted to look at the newcomer and promptly squeaked happily. She wriggled a bit, which made Lynne set her down on her bottom in a seated position facing towards Summer.

“Auntie Summah!” BJ exclaimed happily. “Baby Kaylee like to ‘boom’!”

“Is that right?” Summer asked with the cheery enthusiasm of a kindergarten teacher before glancing at me questioningly as she came to sit down beside me and opened her arms to the little girl.

“BJ is teaching Kaylee all about fisting,” June deadpanned.

Summer’s eyebrows popped in surprise.

“Fist-bumping,” Lynne corrected immediately as she picked up her little girl and handed her off to Summer, shaking her head and rolling her eyes. But June didn’t look the least bit contrite.

“Watch-watch-watch,” BJ insisted, holding his fist out to Kaylee after Summer got the infant girl situated in her lap.

But Kaylee was absorbed with Summer, reaching out with both hands and pawing at my redheaded wife’s scoop-necked top. Her lips opened and closed, her expression clearly stating, ‘I wonder if these will taste as good as Mommy’s... ‘

BJ held out his fist. “Kaylee! Baby boom!”

The little girl pointedly ignored him.

“Kaylee!” BJ complained again. “Baby s’pose go ‘boom’!”

Apparently, he’d ceased to exist.

Bert laughed and gave my son a rueful headshake. “Better get used to rejection, kid.”


11:57 AM

“You know Starfleet Headquarters would be just down the road that way,” I said, gesturing off to the right as we got off the Golden Gate Bridge heading north. “It’s more or less where BADM is right now.”

“You’ve told me this, Tiger,” Adrienne said with a smirk from the passenger seat of our new Holland & Holland edition Range Rover. “But did you know that the new movie relocated Starfleet Academy to Crissy Field?”

“Wait, what?”

My gorgeous wife winked at me. “You know I couldn’t have cared less when Bert pointed that out to me after the movie, but it was totally worth it just for the look on your face right now.”

I laughed and kept my attention on exiting the freeway and then navigating the big SUV up the winding roads high up the mountainside. We’d chosen the location for its proximity to San Francisco, and indeed would have a spectacular view of the city across the bay, while still being remote enough to get away from the crowds and have a sense of privacy, security, and solitude.

As I made the final turns, I was struck once again by the transformation of the property, feeling a sense of wonder at witnessing Jeff, Kaitlyn, and Adrienne’s vision coming to life. Where there had once been a sharply sloped hillside of little more than dirt and evergreen trees sat a majestic, angular work of art composed mostly of wood, steel, and glass that simultaneously stood out from the surrounding vegetation and yet felt in harmony with nature.

Up here, the land was steep enough to require terracing so that the house was built in three inclined levels that sharply ascended the hillside, nearly to the top of the ridge. It had taken months just to grade out the landscaping before the foundation could be constructed and the structure had to be curved rather than rectangular to follow the contouring of the hill. Stardust was at the end of a private road on a huge lot that was fenced-in on all sides with top-notch security. The large excavators, bulldozers, and backhoes were no longer present, replaced by regular pickup trucks and vans for the construction crew still at work. I parked the Range Rover in an available space around the circular driveway out front, and then Adrienne and I headed inside a few minutes after our planned twelve o’clock noon meeting.

Shawn, our rep from the construction company, met us in the “Grand Foyer”. We made polite chit-chat for another few minutes while he asked the standard questions about how our day was going so far, how traffic had been, and whether or not we were excited to see the progress they’d made. We were excited to see the progress they’d made, traffic had been light, and my day had started off by spurting a gallon of cum into my other pregnant wife while sucking down her melon juice, but I only said aloud the first two of those answers.

We first toured the main level with its large living room designed for entertaining and walked out onto the patio with its expansive bay view. Further around the bend was the “back yard”, although it was technically to the side of the building following the curve around the ridge. There was a large, leveled dirt patch that would eventually become a grass lawn with a jungle gym and swing set where the kids could play. A covered patio would have furniture, a large barbecue island, a cocktail bar island, and a fire pit. Carved higher up the hillside was a half-finished infinity pool with adjoining expansive hot tub so that the hot tub water would cascade prettily into the pool itself. And Adrienne told Shawn to prioritize that part, as she definitely wanted use of the pool and hot tub by the time we moved in.

Back inside the house was a game room for ping-pong, billiards, and darts. There was a workout gym, a dance floor with mirrored walls and barre bars, and a gymnasium with a half-court basketball setup. There was also a “locker room” with a large group shower area patterned after the one at the Kwong mansion in Montauk.

We also went through the empty dining room and into the huge kitchen. The cabinetry for the kitchen was finished, including a large island with room for six barstools. Finally, we looked into the six-car garage that was actually completely finished with custom flooring, bicycle storage, and a tool bench if I wanted to tinker with anything.

On the second level were multiple bedrooms all designed with walk-in closets and en suite bathrooms. There was plenty of room for the entire harem to move in and then some if we expanded, not to mention adding more children to the household. There was also the laundry room, a hallway bathroom, and a family room with a massive TV and terraced flooring.

On the top level was another bathroom, a loft-style living room, and two offices: one for Adrienne and one for my new consulting company. Also on the top level was the master suite. The Quad’s bedroom would feature a custom, oversized bed to fit all of us and any additional bed partners we might have. You bet the girls would need a LOT of closet space, so there were four separate walk-in closets. There was a large, oversized shower with multiple heads including an overhead “rainforest” setup, a separate Jacuzzi tub that could easily fit all four of us, and four individual sink areas. And finally, there was an adjoining nursery that promised to get a lot of use over the next several years.

As I’d previously stated to Kim, the drywall was up in every room. But as it turned out, the painting was also finished in every room. Fixtures, electrical, and plumbing were all complete. Installation of the flooring had already begun, so within another week or so they’d be ready to bring in all the furniture. Despite my fears regarding construction delays, it looked like we’d be able to move in right after Graduation after all, although the exterior landscaping would take a little longer beyond that.

Because of the inclined levels, we had a third-floor veranda built directly atop the second-floor roof. Much of that area had been finished, actually, with a wood beam pergola already installed, another firepit, and most importantly: a large bench swing suspended from the overhead beams.

Shawn gave us some space and Adrienne and I cuddled together on the swing for a while, her head pillowed on my shoulder and one of her feet tucked up beneath her. I cradled her to my side with one hand on her pregnancy bulge, caressing it gently. And I had one leg crossed over the other, with one foot on the deck gently propelling us back and forth.

It felt tranquil.

It felt comfortable.

It felt like we belonged together.

And I suddenly had a vision of the two of us rocking back-and-forth in this very same swing forty years from now, with her head pillowed on my shoulder and my arm wrapped around her body while we watched our grandchildren run around the veranda.

Forever and Always.

The fences around the deck were also in place, and as Adrienne and I cuddled together side-by-side looking southward towards the city, I could already imagine bending her over the railing and uh... railing her from behind while we gazed off together at the expansive bay view.

Why wait? Adrienne’s voice sang in my head, and she smiled at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

I blinked twice and could almost hear her adding, ‘Trust me, Tiger’, although she actually didn’t do so. Instead, my wife got up, walked over to Shawn, and asked him to give us some privacy and wait down at the construction foreman’s trailer on the street.

And then my Tigress spun around to saunter towards me with a supermodel’s sway in her hips, sex quite clearly at the forefront of her mind.

Arching an eyebrow, I silently asked, ‘Seriously?’

“What?” Adrienne asked aloud with a smirk. “The construction guys were all sent on an extended break while we did this tour so that their noise wouldn’t disturb us. We literally have the entire place to ourselves for a little while.”

I then arched both eyebrows as my spectacularly sexy wife sank down into a squat before the swing, deftly unzipping my zipper and then reaching inside to extract her husband’s cock. “If you do that, I’m gonna end up banging you over the side of the railing.”

“Isn’t that the point?”

“We’re pretty exposed up here. You’re gonna start screaming and both Shawn and the construction foreman are gonna be able to hear you down at the trailer.”

Adrienne’s eyes glowed. “I can keep quiet.”

I snorted. “No you can’t.”

Adrienne grinned. “No ... I can’t.” And then she fed on me.

I did find a solution to keep Adrienne quiet ... at first. After she blew me to full hardness, she wound up kneeling with her bubble butt pressed back against her chunky high-heels, both hands reaching up to hold the top rail just above her head. I raised my left foot and planted it on the top rail to give myself the leverage to really fuck her face, holding the back of her head with my left hand to keep it still and gripping the top rail with my right hand for support. With a throat full of cock, my gorgeously glamorous wife couldn’t scream or anything. All she could really do was stare up at me with an expression of ultimate adoration while I gritted my teeth and took my pleasure from her sweet and succulent mouth.

Gripping her head tight, I repeatedly rammed my rod through my lover’s throat, forcing her to make “glug, glug” sounds with my forceful phallic plunges.

Adrienne moaned as I skullfucked the shit outta her. She gripped the top rail with both hands, squeezing so tight that her knuckles were white. She accepted every inch I had to give, staring up at me with her irises afire.

Claim me.

Conquer me.

I am yours.

I pulled my dick out of her throat and reached down to stand her up. Adrienne had worn a chic springtime dress with buttons down to the waist and a flowy skirt. It made it easy for me to spin her around, reach around her, and unbutton the front so I could slide my hands into her bra and palm two of my favorite toys in the entire universe while leaning over her shoulder to devour my Tigress’s mouth with a nuclear kiss.

We made out for just a minute. Then, I bent her forward over the railing and bunched up her dress above her ass. It was a simple matter to slide the strap of her panties aside to notch my engorged cockhead into her pink folds.

And then I claimed her.

I conquered her.

She was mine.

And no, she couldn’t keep quiet.


1:49 PM

“Mmm ... yeahhh...” June sighed in utter rapture as inch after inch of hot penis burrowed into her backdoor channel. She was bent over the small conference table with her cotton pants and bikini-cut panties around her ankles. And as she felt her ass getting stretched by my thick dick, my normally hyper-focused-on-work colleague surrendered herself completely to pleasure.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.