An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 74: Deep Discussions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 74: Deep Discussions - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2009 --

“Tacos?”

The sight before me was so mesmerizing that I didn’t immediately respond to Summer’s question. There were a half-dozen skinny-dipping girls frolicking in the shallow water right before me after all, splashing and giggling and generally having a VERY good time flipping their wet hair back and forth with glistening rivulets of water running all over their sun-kissed skin and pausing every now and then to cuddle each other close and ever so erotically lean into each other’s bodies to gently press their lips and tongues together.

Exquisite.

Originally, all ten of us had gone into the water together.

Originally, all ten of us had been wearing swimsuits.

Well, nine of us had been wearing swimsuits. As usual, Adrienne’s attire would best be described as “an outfit” made of strung-together beads and local shells better suited for strutting down a New York Fashion Week runway than for wearing while attempting to “swim”. I don’t think Adrienne actually intended to get into the water this morning, perhaps only planning to relax on a sunbed and chill out. We also had a couple of kayaks and stand-up paddleboards with which to play around on the water, so she could theoretically have fun at the beach without getting submerged.

But at some point the rest of us all ended up in the water, splashing and playing together. Summer insisted that Adrienne join us so that we could all be together, so Adrienne merely shrugged, nonchalantly stripped off her “outfit”, and sauntered into the water in all her naked glory.

“WOOO!!!” Sasha cheered with two upthrust fists. And then she promptly started stripping as well.

And then Summer whipped off her bikini top.

And then Dawn.

And then ... well ... you get the idea.

So that’s how all ten of us wound up skinny-dipping in the water: playfully grabbing ass, copping feels, and stealing kisses.

Eden did that thing where she ducked her entire body below the surface and then burst upwards, making her long, dark hair fly back in a long arc that sprayed water everywhere while simultaneously scooping water against her naked torso with both hands, an exquisite visual enhanced by the scenic Mount Otemanu as a backdrop. Penny proclaimed the whole thing to be so hot that they needed to capture it in slo-mo video. The next thing I knew, nine completely naked girls were all posing for photos and videos in front of two waterproof cameras (one of them wielded by me).

Sasha held two seashells over her nipples and laughed gaily with bright eyes and a big smile.

Kim and June held each other in their arms and kissed softly with the aquamarine water, sandy beach, and lush trees in soft focus behind them.

Summer and Dawn squatted down with their hands interlaced to spring up and launch naked girls through the air and splash down ten feet away in slo-mo.

The twins, Adrienne, and Penny lined up waist-deep side-by-side while I ducked under the surface to take an underwater shot of their four bare asses in a row.

My three wives sandwiched me from the sides to take smiling portraits of the four of us ... completely naked and knee-deep in the water.

I took several photos of all nine of the beautiful naked babes lined up in a row with each other: facing forward and arm-in-arm to capture eighteen breasts and nine pussies in a row, facing away and arm-in-arm to capture nine booties in a row, and then facing away and bent-over at the waist while reaching back to spread their cheeks to capture nine pussies and nine assholes in a row.

Finally, June dragged a beach chair out into the shallows to use as an impromptu tripod, set one of the cameras on a timer, and we took a bunch of shots of all ten of us lined up in a row.

No, I didn’t do the bent-over asshole shot.

We came onto the beach to continue the group photo shoot. Nine girls laid belly-down at the water’s edge propped up on their elbows, with their legs bent and ankles crossed while grinning for the camera. We went through several more poses, including a nine-girl pyramid with Adrienne, Dawn, Summer, and Sasha on the base; Penny, June, and Kim in the middle; and the twins holding hands with their arms up on top. And then it was time for Adrienne’s final bright idea.

My golden-blonde wife had all nine girls lie belly-down in two rows with the water and Mount Otemanu in the distance: five girls facing to my left and four girls facing to my right with all nine bare butts in a single column stretching out before me. I started recording video, and on Adrienne’s silent count, the girls started raising their asses up a few inches one at a time as if to count off one through nine.

After that I figured we’d spent enough time taking photos and suggested we all return to the water to clean off the accumulated sand. I walked back out almost immediately, dried off, and then parked myself on the double-sized four-poster sunbed with a white linen canopy and drapes. I kept my gaze on the scenery - and by that I mean the nine skinny-dipping babes still frolicking in the water. But that number got reduced to seven when Dawn and Summer also walked out and headed back towards the bungalow. And then the number dropped to an even half-dozen when Adrienne sauntered out of the water in all her naked glory and came straight towards me wearing nothing but a big smile.

Allow me a moment to wax poetic about my wife’s figure. As a professional supermodel, she literally made her living by being in peak physical condition at all times. She had always been careful about getting a lot of exercise (including a not-insignificant amount of sexual activity) and about monitoring everything that entered her body (including a not-insignificant volume of semen). Now multiply that times infinity in the lead-up to her wedding (the exercise and monitoring her diet, not sex, because even a Sex God has his limits), and you have an idea of how hard Adrienne worked to get herself into absolutely perfect shape before getting married.

Near zero-percent body fat. Toned without being muscular. Ridiculously unfair curves without an ounce of excess. Super-long legs that were lithe and lean atop a bubble butt that put to shame all other bubble butts. A trim waist with flat abdominals beneath gravity-defying breasts: perfectly-shaped and yet scaled up an extra fifty percent. A glorious golden-blonde mane. And of course the face of a fashion icon that sold millions of magazines both digital and in print.

As this Supremely Gorgeous Goddess of Unequivocal Erotic Perfection™ seemed to float across two-inches of water with nary a splash like a naked sea nymph come to shower me with ultimate sexual gratification, I found my heartbeat thudding in my chest extra hard. But I maintained my Joe Cool sense of calm, secure in the knowledge that the otherworldly beauty carnally desired by the vast majority of men in the world belonged to ME.

MY fish.

And ain’t no other man touching MY fucking fish.

Just me.

Fuck yeah.

Without a word, my lovely wife gave me a coy smile as she collected a beach towel and luxuriously took her time drying off, making a big show of it for me. I scrutinized the tiny tufts of terrycloth that kissed individual beads of moisture on her golden-tanned skin. She flashed me a dazzling smile as she hooked the towel around her neck and bunched up both ends in her hands, briefly obscuring her breasts from view. I immediately frowned and pouted, and she giggled at my reaction before raising the towel ends up to either side of her shoulders and then jiggling her chest side-to-side to set her marvelous moneymakers into motion.

Delighted by my unflagging attention, she bit her lower lip and gave me a cheery giggle. I beckoned my wondrous wife to me with both hands, and she finally dropped the towel before crawling onto the bed with the casual ease of a Tigress returning home to her lair. She gazed upon me with the same relaxed, beaming light of love in her golden irises and found my own love reflected back to her in my eyes. We were now on Day Six of our honeymoon and still floating on clouds of joy, and I’d been smiling so wide for so long that I was surprised my cheek muscles hadn’t gotten strained by now.

Pulling her damp hair to one side, my golden-haired goddess gently dipped her face to mine for a sweet, slow-burn kiss. Her touch was tender, unhurried, like warm honey poured over a toasty bun. I felt the flames of my heart stoked as she deepened our liplock, but rather than drive me down the depths of passion, she settled sedately and finished up with little nips, teasing me into wanting more.

Adrienne then backed up and I raised my head to follow after her, and her eyes danced with mirth while she flashed me a look of triumph. But she only basked in the heat of victory for a moment, lowering down to capture my lips once more and make me sigh with a pleasant, almost drowsy, sense of peace.

The soft, somnambulant nature of my wife’s kiss put me at ease and soothed my soul. Her languid, liquid pace nearly put me to sleep, so that I barely recognized when she stopped kissing my lips and instead nibbled her way across my jawline, down my neck, and across my chest. She moved lower still while I dozed in a hazy, dreamlike daze. But once the supple moisture of her warm, wet mouth surrounded my prick, the subtle sensations of pleasure soon penetrated the cloudy fog.

“Fuuuuck,” I groaned, sliding my right hand into Adrienne’s hair as my fabulous feline-inspired fellatrix increased the pressure of her sucking and sent lightning bolts of ecstasy shooting up my spine. My eyes remained closed, all of my focus turned inward on the pleasure as the stunning supermodel sent sensual sensations into the sensitive sections of my shaft.

For what felt like eons, my Tigress tenderly titillated every inch of my tumescent, turgid tool. She lavished my entire length with oral love, taking her time, in no rush to get me off. Reclining against the headboard of this double-sized sunbed, I finally opened my eyes and gazed down at the lovely face of my Queen to express to her my enjoyment of her efforts. And she gazed right back at me, clearly enjoying herself as well.

While my loving lover gave my long rod a lusty licking, I found myself thinking back on our honeymoon together with very fond memories. True, there had been lots and lots of sex - both with The Quad as well as one-on-one - but there had also been quiet moments for my Tigress and me.

I remembered cuddling in contentment on the couch inside the bungalow during a passing tropical storm, lackadaisically listening to the steady pitter-patter against the roof while watching raindrops racing down the window glass.

I remembered dozing in the afternoon on this very sunbed, spooned together and hearing the rhythmic sounds of the water’s waves lapping against the shore with the curious familiarity of a melody half-remembered.

I remembered stoking a bonfire on the beach, staring into the flickering flames while listening to the pop and hiss of crackling logs.

And I remembered lazy lovemaking, slow undulations as if we had all the time in the world. We simply enjoyed the intimacy of being joined both body and soul, as well as in our hearts, until my golden-haired goddess subtly stirred my schlong within her sweet snatch with the precise amount of pleasurable sensations to suck out my necessary semen and soak her waiting womb.

Emma’s giggling voice drew my attention, and for the first time since Adrienne had emerged from the water, I looked back at the lagoon to find that we weren’t the only ones taking this impromptu beach party to the next level.

Eden had tackled Emma in the shallow surf, their nubile teenage bodies exposed just above the waterline, as they wetly kissed with twincestuous passion. A little further down the beach, Kim and June had sandwiched Penny between them, with Kim and Penny making out while June’s fingers went walking up between her co-worker’s thighs. And from the way Penny shivered, I could pinpoint the exact moment June’s digits penetrated her pretty pink pussy.

But then Sasha splashed them all and made some laughing remark that got Kim and June to splash her back. Sasha scampered away, Kim and June chased after her, leaving Penny behind glancing around as if wondering what truck had just run her over. Their splashing hit the twins, and Eden squealed and rolled off. The next thing I knew, all six of them were laughing and chasing each other, pairing up every now and again to let themselves get caught, which inevitably led to more kissing and fondling.

“Tacos?”

The sight before me was so mesmerizing that I didn’t immediately respond to Summer’s question. There were a half-dozen skinny-dipping girls frolicking in the shallow water right before me after all, splashing and giggling and generally having a VERY good time flipping their wet hair back and forth with glistening rivulets of water running all over their sun-kissed skin and pausing every now and then to cuddle each other close and ever so erotically lean into each other’s bodies to gently press their lips and tongues together.

Remind me again why we’re ever going back to the real world?

I have no idea.

“Are you hungry, Master?” Summer pressed. “Perhaps hungry for some tacos?”

I belatedly registered the sound of her voice. Only then did I turn to face Summer, immediately bursting into laughter at the sight of a stainless-steel device that could only be described as “a brass knuckle The Thinker dual taco holder butt plug.”

Yes, you read that right. Sprouting from my redheaded wife’s anus was a short stainless-steel stem leading to a miniature statuette of Rodin’s The Thinker and a set of brass knuckles designed for me to slide four fingers through the loops with my knuckles pointing up like a fist. Etched into the palm grip were the words “Have a Taco”. And sticking out to either side of the brass knuckles were stainless steel armatures hinged at 90-degree vertical angles to hold up two ... well ... taco holders. And yes there was a carne asada supreme taco delicately balanced in each one.

Wearing nothing but an apron tied together with a string bow behind her neck and another string bow behind her waist, Dawn presented me with a plate while grinning gaily. “Eat up, husband!”

But I was still gawking at the device sticking out from between my wife’s asscheeks, my rational brain attempting to locate a harness that wasn’t there for a few seconds before realizing that: yes indeed, the taco holder was also a butt plug. Summer was bent over face-down with her forearms folded and her cheek resting atop them, so that she could present her “taco holder” to my immediate left. Dawn was on my right with the plate, a few napkins, and a foamy beer. And Adrienne never stopped expertly fellating me.

I could get used to this kind of life.

With a smug grin I went ahead and took the plate from Dawn before reaching out to snag one of the tacos from Summer’s ... uhhh ... device. I held the plate over my belly to catch any spillage and took my time eating the taco while occasionally taking a swig of beer. When the first taco had been consumed, I also ate the second one. And while I wouldn’t say they were the tastiest tacos I’d ever eaten in my life, I would certainly say it was by far the best taco-eating experience I’d ever had in my life.

As soon as I removed the second taco, Summer sighed and visibly relaxed. She’d been forced to keep her body under careful control to balance the butt plug and not spill either taco, after all. But before I finished eating, she turned herself around in place like a puppy dog settling down for a nap, remaining on all fours, set her cheek down on her folded forearms so that she could smile up at me, and seemed to doze off as if completely oblivious to the outrageous contraption still sticking out of her ass.

Meanwhile, Sasha had come over to check out what was going on and stood to the side, smirking at the sight of me calmly drinking beer and eating tacos while Adrienne continued blowing me (and not reacting whatsoever to Summer, as if her position on all fours with a brass knuckle The Thinker dual taco holder butt plug was completely normal). After my meal was finished and Dawn collected both my plate and empty beer mug to go set them aside, Sasha took advantage of the opportunity to slide onto the bed to my right and lean over to give me a quick kiss on the lips.

“Don’t you look like a pampered royal,” she teased lightly.

I grinned, interlaced my fingers behind the back of my head, and reclined back comfortably. “I’m having a very good day so far, I’ll admit.”

Grinning, Sasha cupped one of her big breasts in hand and leaned over, feeding me one of her erect nipples and using her hand to mash the other tit against my cheek.

[nom-nom-nom] I happily munched away.

Sasha laughed and eventually sat back up. She tilted her head and gave me a rather... contemplative look.

I frowned, sensing the shift in her mood. “What’s wrong?”

Sasha took a deep breath, held it, and glanced around while exhaling slowly. Summer was still bent-over on my left and Adrienne rather lazily kept sucking me with no obvious indication she would pull off. Dawn returned to the bed (without the apron), sat down atop the mattress at the far-right corner from me, and leaned back against one of the vertical posts.

Eventually, Sasha returned her gaze back to me and shrugged, saying, “Just thinking about the ‘what ifs’.”

I arched an eyebrow. “The ‘what ifs’?”

“What if Adrienne didn’t move back from New York? What if I had chosen to remain your romantic primary after we graduated? Would this have been our honeymoon here in a South Pacific paradise?” Sasha glanced over at Dawn. “Would -I- have ultimately been carrying a bun in the oven?”

I frowned. “Do you regret not--”

“Nah, nah. No regrets, no regrets.” Sasha cut me off with a shake of her head and a single wave of her right hand before glancing around and surveying the beach area both north and south. “This is the way things were meant to be. I was just appreciating the karmic redemption of coming back here for your honeymoon given the way things turned out last time. I didn’t exactly propose to you, but I did quite seriously ask if you’d consider marrying me. You of course rejected me immediately--”

“I didn’t reject you immediately,” I countered defensively.

She held up a hand. “Open Communication: I felt rejected, but only for a moment. Honestly, I understood where you were coming from. You and I weren’t at a place in our relationship where marriage was on the table and I worded my question poorly. I should’ve made clearer that I was exploring potential options and not actually trying to propose to you. I was in no way, shape, or form ready to be married - to you OR to Adrienne - and in the end I think things turned out the way they were meant to be. The four of you: The Quad. I couldn’t be happier that things turned out this way.”

Adrienne promptly raised a thumbs-up and Summer merely gave her a sleepy smile. But Dawn reached out to rub Sasha’s arm, saying, “It’s not too late to make this a ... ummm ... Pentuple? Quintuple? Quint?”

Sasha immediately waved her off. “Adrienne’s already been pushing that agenda. Said it would be easy enough to get another wedding band for me, and I honestly was tempted. Being the fourth wife in a group like this would be the only realistic way I could ever see myself married - as if being in a relationship with one man and three other wives could ever be considered ‘realistic’. I just mean that it would be the lowest pressure way for me to be a married woman, knowing with absolute certainty that my partners wouldn’t need to depend on me to be their one and only. Even if I wanted to take off for a while and do some exploring, there would always be ‘spare wives’ back at home, you know?”

I chuckled at that.

“But ultimately, that wouldn’t be fair to the rest of you,” Sasha continued. “The four of you pledged vows of commitment, to always be there for each other through sickness and health and all that jazz. I’m not ready to make an equal commitment and don’t think I ever will be - simple as that.”

I raised my eyebrows and glanced over at the other girls. June and Kim had cornered Penny again, with the redhead flat on her back perhaps a few feet up from the waterline while Kim gave her cunnilingus and June crammed her tongue down Penny’s throat. “Does Penny know you feel this way?” I asked carefully.

Sasha followed my gaze and shrugged. “She knows I’m not looking to settle down in any permanent way, she knows I’ll be gone for a month on Adrienne’s next big modeling tour and don’t plan to have an empty bed while I’m gone, and she knows that even beyond that there will come a day when I’ll set off traveling on my own for a while. We’re casual now and taking things one day at a time. Truth be told, I think Penny’s more interested in simply being part of the harem than falling in love with me. She’s a lonely soul, still rough around the edges, searching for somewhere to belong. I know what that feels like, so I feel a certain kinship with her. Plus, with you stealing my Honey away from me, I needed someone to partner up with!”

I smirked and shook my head as Sasha reached down to pat Adrienne on the head. We all knew Sasha wasn’t seriously complaining. A moment later, Sasha rubbed the back of Adrienne’s head in a specific way, and without words my wife knew to pop off my prick and pull away, giving Sasha the opportunity to take her place.

But rather than bend over to suck my dick, Sasha swung a knee over my lap, angled my prick, and smoothly sat down on it. My Armenian Angel sighed dreamily as she felt herself get filled up. And then she turned her head over her shoulder as Adrienne sidled up behind the brunette beauty so they could share a kiss.

Adrienne had wrapped her arms around Sasha’s midsection, and Sasha held her own arms around them tightly for a moment. Then, she reached out to my wrists and tugged them up until I was palming both her breasts. Summer reached out with one arm to caress Sasha’s thigh, and Dawn leaned in to hug both Adrienne and Sasha from the side.

“This is a comfy blanket always-be-there-for-me kind of love,” Sasha said warmly. “This is a bonfire during a cool night, a central source of warmth I’ll always know I can rest my tired soul around. If I’m ever feeling particularly cold, I know I can come over and huddle up right next to it without feeling obligated to stick around and keep the flames maintained twenty-four/seven.”

“We’re all here whenever you need us,” I assured her sincerely.

“THIS is my Happily Ever After,” Sasha pronounced with a joyful smile, clenching her inner muscles around my cock at the same time. She freed up one hand to raise the chain around her neck, the interlocking-hearts necklace Adrienne had given her so long ago. “This family. These special people I’ll always know will be here for me no matter what.”

Adrienne squeezed Sasha a little tighter, and Dawn pecked her cheek.

Sasha smiled. “This is home.”


-- SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2009 --

[BBBOOOOOOMMM]

The sonic shock wave of a lightning bolt shattered the air and jerked me awake. Now I’d been jerked awake lots of times, but rarely from the deafening sound of a thunderclap.

“Shhh...” Adrienne soothed from behind me, spooned up against my back and squeezing me tight.

“Mmm...” Dawn mumbled from right in front of me, spooned up against my chest with my right hand on her belly. She appeared to still be asleep.

Spooned up in front of Dawn, Summer was awake though, and she glanced back at us over her shoulder with a touch of alarm in her stormy eyes. A moment later, the redhead slipped out from Dawn’s slumbering grasp and circled around the bed. She made to cuddle herself up behind Adrienne instead, but the blonde instead rolled back away from me, gesturing for Summer to take the spot between the two of us. And although Summer hesitated for a moment, Adrienne gestured insistently and the redhead finally slipped in.

But rather than let Adrienne slide away from me, I rolled over onto my back, gathered Summer in my right arm and scooped her up on top of me so that we were chest-to-chest and face-to face. And that allowed Adrienne to snuggle in against my right side once more while draping a comforting arm across Summer’s back.

Another flash of lightning lit up the inside of our bedroom like a strobe light, followed less than two seconds later by another huge sonic [BBBOOOOOOMMM]. That one startled Dawn awake, the process perhaps already started by the jostling on the bed. My pink-haired wife yawned and then rolled herself over to face me while caressing Summer’s lower back with her left hand. I found myself able to wrap my arms around all three of my wives with Dawn’s head on my left shoulder, Adrienne’s head on my right shoulder, and Summer pillowing her head on my upper chest. And I felt Summer’s relieved sigh against my chest more than I heard it.

With the morning storm clouds overhead and no immediate ability to see the clock on the nightstand, I had no idea what time it was. We’d been sleeping in until mid-morning, with that time gradually pushing later and later as we adjusted to the time zone change in addition to sheer exhaustion. Yesterday’s excursions were an ATV-Quad tour around the main island followed by lunch at a nice restaurant followed by taking June out back, bending her over, and ramming my big dick up her ass followed by a private catamaran cruise. Already drained from the near-constant demand for my sexual services over the previous six days, the ATM ride (yes, the initials are correct) turned out to be the straw that broke the camel’s back, and I’d promptly fallen asleep on one of the catamaran’s cushions and pretty much missed the whole tour.

The girls let me rest for two hours and woke me up just before sunset so I could at least share that moment with my lovers. We then returned to the villa for a catered dinner, after which ... well ... I did just say there had been near-constant demand for my sexual services. The nap had helped, as did last night’s sleep. But I had a feeling that this morning’s thunderstorm had prevented me from getting another couple of hours of rest.

It’s your fucking honeymoon, dude. Sack up and tough it out. You can sleep when you’re dead.

If I don’t get enough sleep, these girls might very well kill me.

That ... would be unfortunate.

I sighed, smiled, and cuddled my lovers closer.

The storm raged on outside the villa, with howling winds, steady rain, and a few more lightning bolts, although none were as catastrophically resonant as those first two. Our bungalow was quite sturdily built, with no creaking wood beams or cracks to let in the wind. I simply held my wives, enjoying their warm embrace beneath the blankets in the atypically cool air.

Feeling safe and warm in our embrace despite the storm outside, Summer felt peaceful enough to relax and turn her attention to other matters. She started dry-humping my leg, subtly at first, and then a little harder as she got into it. Despite all of the week’s sexual activity, a good night’s rest had done wonders for my recuperation. Li’l Ben recognized an opportunity when he sniffed the scent of arousal from my redheaded wife’s nether lips. Once Summer realized I was forming a chubby between our bellies, she was only too happy to shift her position and ride my rod like a rail to get Big Ben all slickened up with her natural lubrication. And then with a simple shift of her hips, she was able to back her wet box around my big dick.

Both of us groaned together as inch after inch of hot penis burrowed deeper and deeper into wet pussy. Summer took a deep breath after bottoming out, held it while closing her eyes to focus inward on the sensations, and then exhaled slowly with a dreamy sigh while lowering her face down to the pillow beside my head.

“Mmmm...” Summer sighed, visibly relaxing and quite content to remain unmoving atop me for the moment. Then, she opened her eyes and picked up her head to look at each of us in turn, saying, “Morning, Dawnie. Morning, A.D. Morning, B.D.”

“Morning, Sunshine,” Dawn greeted.

“Morning,” Adrienne added, leaning over to peck Summer on the lips.

“Morning,” I said warmly. I slipped my arms out from around my other two wives to reach down and get a good grip on my personal redhead’s juicy buttcheeks. I puckered up and Summer readily met me for a sweet kiss.

Meanwhile, Adrienne sighed and stared out the window streaked with racing raindrops.

Dawn piped up, asking, “Does the rain ruin your Grand Finale plans for this last day in paradise?”

Summer and I paused our kissing to glance over for Adrienne’s response. But the blonde beauty simply grinned and put on a mock pout. And in a dryly sardonic voice, she intoned monotonously, “Oh dear. It is raining. And the ten of us are stuck inside this luxurious villa with a bunch of beds and couches and two suitcases full of sex toys. What ever will we do?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.