An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 64: Trust

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 64: Trust - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- FRIDAY, JULY 10, 2009 --

“Hnnnnngggghhh--” Adrienne moaned around a mouthful of meat, the sound cutting off at the end when my mushroom head pushed past her gag reflex and blocked her windpipe. Kneeling on the floor with her wrists handcuffed behind her back, she was helpless to resist the abrupt plunge of my powerful prick penetrating deeper and deeper down her throat as I gripped her golden-blonde head in my hands and rather violently yanked it against my crotch.

I growled as I stared straight down at my fiancée, reveling in the adrenaline rush of conquest. She stared right back at me, golden eyes aflame and glowing with inner love. She couldn’t speak, not with a thick dick forcibly gagging her. But I heard her voice in the back of my mind repeating to me the inspiring phrases she’d already spoken aloud.

Claim me.

Conquer me.

I am yours.

I didn’t facefuck her - not yet. I just held myself at full depth, gazing rapturously at the most gorgeous creature I’d ever seen. She gazed back at me with a look of complete and utter adoration, loving every moment we shared.

Forever and Always, Tiger. Forever and Always only yours.

Eventually, her eyes started to water and her skin started going pale. I could see her straining at her absolute limits, but she didn’t try to pull her head back at all. She’d put herself in my power.

She’d surrendered to me.

She’d given me control.

It was up to me to withdraw and let her gasp for oxygen, which I finally did right before she would’ve involuntarily gagged. I gently kept my left hand atop her head while she coughed and caught her breath, the fingers of my right hand delicately tracing the letters of “Tiger’s Pet” stitched on her black leather collar. Sooner than I would’ve thought, my Tigress took a deep breath and looked up at me again, eyes shining bright. And she gaped her mouth open wide in silent invitation for me to resume.

“Hnnnnngggghhh--” Adrienne groaned again as I re-skewered her throat. This time I did start facefucking her with the energy I had left. We were both pretty tired by now - mentally, emotionally, AND physically. We’d both been talking all day. We’d both been going through a gauntlet of relationship drama. And we’d both fucked each other’s brains out until we’d cum multiple times.

I mean, we could’ve stopped by now, but we both wanted to finish off this final round together. After all, our engagement night deserved nothing less than a grand trifecta, right?

But I’m getting ahead of myself.

Adrienne and I never did back out of the driveway and go somewhere to talk. We made out with nuclear energy right there in the front seats of the Porsche, our passion building and building, restrained only by our seatbelts. Adrienne broke our liplock to free her seatbelt first, swearing up a storm as she fiddled with the buckle. I took that moment to waggle my eyebrows at her and suggest, “Let’s just go to my room.”

Dawn, Summer, Sasha, Eden, and Emma were all in the living room, watching us through the window as we hurried out of the car and hustled into the house. I held my fiancée’s hand and practically dragged her straight up the stairs, and Adrienne offered them a casual, “Hey guys...” as we raced past them and thundered up the steps.

“It’s about fucking time!” Sasha yelled after us.

We didn’t slow down, but halfway down the hall, Adrienne did yank back on my hand and start yelping, “Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait!”

I turned back to face her in surprise, with absolutely no clue why she would stop. Adrienne let go of my hand and quickly darted into her bedroom. I frowned and started walking after her, but only got five steps before she burst back out, holding her original engagement ring up between two fingers and grinning a silly grin.

I quickly snatched the ring and then dropped to one knee right there in the upstairs hallway. “Adrienne Felicity Dennis,” I repeated, my heart racing as fast as it had been racing in the car, “will you marry me?”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!”

Adrienne hadn’t started crying the first time I asked her in the car, but she was crying now - and trembling too - as I held her left hand still and slid the ring onto her fourth finger. The girls down in the living room burst into cheers as I stood up, drew Adrienne into my arms, and gave her a searing kiss. The others kept clapping and hooting, and we turned to smile down at them over the banister. And then I bent to scoop my fiancée into my arms in a bridal carry and walked her the rest of the way into my room.

We fell onto the bed together and started a hurried makeout session. The brief pause to collect her engagement ring and conduct another proposal with me down on bended knee had taken the edge off my impatience. I would’ve been happy to keep kissing her for another hour, but my Tigress was a little more eager. In all fairness to Adrienne, I’d gone two rounds with Dawn earlier tonight while my newly-minted fiancée hadn’t gotten off at all. So it was with that in mind that I ordered myself to make this night ultra-special for her, as if our re-engagement alone wasn’t reason enough.

I was flat on my back with my Tigress on top of me, cramming her tongue down my throat. She started ripping her clothes off first, keeping her lips pressed to mine as much as humanly possible while I worked my pants and boxers off at the same time. Only once she was down to her underwear did she finally sit up enough to help me strip off my shirt. As soon as she had me naked, she paused her frenzied ardor for a moment to sit up straight and reach between her breasts for the front clasp of her bra. She made a big show of unclasping it and then keeping the cups closed together, gently undulating her upper torso side-to-side like seaweed beneath the waves, making me wait to witness paradise revealed.

But I waited patiently, albeit hungrily, as she bit her lip and gave me a coy look that plainly asked, Is there something you wanna see?

Panting softly, I waggled my eyebrows eagerly, and she shivered in obvious delight at the ravenous look on my face. How many times had I already witnessed the sight of her naked breasts by now? I could tell she absolutely treasured the fact that she still had this effect on me. And only then did she finally separate the cups.

So THIS is how the Hebrews felt when Moses parted the Red Sea.

Incredible.

Miraculous.

We are not worthy...

And then her beautiful bare breasts landed on my face.

I suckled and fondled and smothered my face in Adrienne’s heavenly pillows to my heart’s content while she giggled and cradled my head to her chest. I lingered perhaps a little too long there - can you really blame me? But I eventually brought my lips back up to hers and we resumed our makeout session, this time with me rolling HER onto her back and taking charge.

I started kissing my way down my fiancée’s jawline, and then her neck, and across her collarbone. I again lost myself in the lushness of her mountainous mammaries for a bit before moving on, continuing lower until I finally reached the junction of her thighs. I dragged her panties down her legs and tossed them over my shoulder...

... and then I set out to prove that Adrienne’s fiancé could equal even the best of girls when it came to cunnilingus.

I succeeded.

My Tigress thrashed and moaned on the bed, writhing and wriggling like never before. I knew part of her pleasure came from the moment, both of us riding the mental and emotional high of getting re-engaged. That excitement and energy fueled us both, and I bore down on her love button and fingerbanged her pretty pussy and even slipped my pinky into her ass at the same time.

Adrienne yelped and squealed three times in rapid succession, boxing my ears with her thighs and crossing her legs behind my head. I ate her out with passion and fury, not needing a user manual anymore because I didn’t need to think at all to know exactly how to please her.

Because she was My Tigress.

My Future Wife.

And then suddenly we were joined together as intimately as two human beings can ever be joined. I was buried to the root inside her, holding one of the great loves of my life in my arms as she shuddered beneath me in the throes of an epic orgasm catalyzed by the sudden entrance of my big dick into her body. I kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear while she screamed her satisfaction to the ceiling. And when she finally came down from that climactic peak, I moved my face in front of hers and smiled down at my sweaty fiancée, brushing wet bangs back from her forehead before gently gliding my lips across her panting open mouth.

“Oh, Tiger...” she moaned, the first two words she’d spoken aloud, still panting softly. “My Tigerrr...”

“My Tigress,” I responded in kind, nuzzling my nose against hers. “I love you.”

“I love you so much.”

“I love you so much,” I replied with a chuckle.

“I can’t believe this is actually happening.”

“Me, neither.”

“It wasn’t supposed to be like this.”

“Regretting your decision?”

“What? No! Not at all.” Adrienne raised her left hand and turned to gaze at the engagement ring on her fourth finger. She then raised her right hand to look at my promise ring on that fourth finger. And she shook her head in disbelief, marveling, “I never thought I could be so happy!”

I grinned and pecked her lips. “Me, too.”

“Take me to heaven, my future husband,” she urged, crossing her legs behind my butt and grabbing hold of my shoulders. “Claim me. Conquer me. I am yours.”

“Yes, ma’am.”


I claimed Adrienne.

I conquered Adrienne.

I made her mine.

We started off by sedately making love, but as our slow-burn kiss built and built, fueled by gradually increasing nuclear energy, so did the pace and power of our fucking. She raised her legs and I slid my arms beneath them so that her knees were hooked over my biceps. I gripped her hips and plowed her pussy, pinning her to the mattress with each and every heavy lunge. I fucked her as hard as I’d ever fucked her in my life.

It was our old way of making love.

“Fuuuuck... meeee...” she crooned, her head lolling left and right with every thrust. Her massive tits bounced and gyrated and jiggled in wobbly orbitals, and when I dug my knees into the bed, hoisted her ass up into the air, and started fucking downward into her armadillo-curled-up body, those big tits actually started smacking her in the face.

Her next orgasm hit her like a freight train, knocking the wind out of her. She tried to scream but had no air. Her eyes clenched shut and she grimaced in a way that almost looked like pain. But there was no mistaking the way her pussy clamped up in climax around my penetrating prick, and I had to force my way through her tightened twat to continue my unrelenting thrusts.

And then it was my turn.

As soon as Adrienne caught her breath, she used her powerful legs to push back at me, dislodged my dick, and rolled us over. Once she had me pinned flat on my back, she quickly remounted, mashed those massive melons into my face, and started riding me hard. I grabbed her ass and ground her clit down against my pelvic bone with every thrust. I gnawed on her nipples and then yanked her head down to mine so we could tangle our tongues together. But then she sat up straight and planted her palms on my shoulders to keep me down.

And then Adrienne claimed me.

Adrienne conquered me.

Because I was hers.

We came concurrently in a climactic clash of cunt and cock, creamy cum coating the convex confines of her cute coochie. Our two bodies chugged to a halt and she shoved her tongue down my throat, remaining on top of me with our loins still enjoined until we’d both caught our breath and I started to re-harden within her, having never pulled out.

I hooked our ankles together and rolled us over without getting dislodged, and then we were off to the races again. I rammed my refreshed erection into her ready, remarkable, receptive receptacle. My fierce feline fiancée growled at me and started biting my earlobe and leaving teeth marks across my shoulder. Her fingernails scratched my back, and I returned the favor a bit by leaving teeth marks on her shoulders as well as a few dark hickeys on the upper slopes of her breasts.

Pulling out, I straddled my fiancée’s chest and shoved my big dick straight into her gaping mouth so she’d be forced to slurp our mingled orgasmic fluids off my cock. I held her head and skullfucked her for a minute before withdrawing far enough to lay my diamond-hard dick into the furrow of her cleavage. And then I molded her titflesh into a tunnel for my tumescent tool, and I gleefully pounded my prick through her bountiful boobies.

I then flipped Adrienne over, spat on her sphincter, and crammed my cock into her colon without any other lube. My sexy supermodel screamed her pretty little head off while I savagely sodomized her and spanked her ass until both bubble-butt cheeks were bright red.

I bent myself over her body, bracing my forehead on the mattress right next to her head while holding her hips in my hands and drilling like an oil derrick straight down into the depths of her bowels.

My future wife cooed into my ear, mewling, “Fuck my tight asshole. Ravage me with your big dick. You like that ass? You love fucking my hot body? Every fucking day, my love. Anytime, anywhere, any hole. I am yours! I am yours! This Tigress has been tamed! I belong to you! My one and only! Forever and ever. Forever and Always! Fuck me! Fuck me! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK MEEEEEEE!!!

“AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!”

Adrienne’s orgasm triggered mine, and I roared as I slammed straight down one final time, pinning her pelvis to the mattress while my prick firehosed gallons of sperm deep down into her anal chute. Together we twitched and shuddered, and I turned my face to hers to kiss her even as my dick kept spitting cumwads into her colon.

We made passionate love with our mouths long after the rest of our bodies had gone still, until finally my dick began to shrink and I pulled out to roll over onto my back.

Adrienne giggled, her face aglow with post-orgasmic bliss. We panted for a minute to catch our breath, and then she planted one elbow on the mattress to prop up her head and smile down at me. Our eyes met with crackling energy, and we instinctively rolled together to start making out again. But rather than start up yet another round of fucking, my golden-haired goddess slipped off the bed and reached down to me with one hand.

“Come with me, Tiger.”

“I already came with you,” I replied affably before breaking into uncontrollable laughter.

Dude ... that was a really lame joke.

I think I blew all my brain cells into her ass with that last one.

Bless her heart, Adrienne laughed and laughed right with me.

Love does that to people. Makes them crazy enough to actually laugh at your stupid jokes.

I’m just thrilled she loves me enough to laugh at my stupid jokes.

I reached up to take her hand, finally adding, “But seriously, I’ll come with you anywhere.”

Better.

I let Adrienne help me off the bed and she led me directly into the master bathroom. She turned on the shower and then turned to wrap her arms around my neck and resume our makeout session. I pawed her ass and thumbed her nipples until the water was hot enough for us to enter. And I didn’t stop pawing at her ass or thumbing her nipples just because we got in.

We soaped up each other’s naked bodies and massaged shampoo into each other’s hair. I’d sworn before and I’d swear again that no matter how many times I witnessed my Tigress’s spectacular naked body in the shower, I would never get tired of the view. It was certainly a view worth witnessing over and over and over again, and the next thing we knew I’d pinned my fiancée against the side wall with her left leg hooked over my shoulder and my big dick pounding in and out of her pretty pink pussy once again. And I slammed my swollen schlong almost without friction through her swampy, sperm-filled snatch, over and over again until I slammed forward one final time and flooded her welcoming womb with another helping.

As we started rinsing ourselves off, Adrienne remarked, “I would’ve thought you’d pull out and cum in my mouth.”

I blinked in surprise. “Did you want me to pull out and cum in your mouth?”

She shrugged and gave me a lopsided grin. “First load went in my pussy and the second went in my ass. Figured you’d complete the trifecta for our engagement night and all.”

My eyes got big. “Oh, crap!”

“That’s alright. I know you can go for one more round.” Adrienne giggled, her golden eyes aflame as she got that diabolical look on her face again. “But not in here. I’ve got this very specific image in mind for how I want us to finish.”

She didn’t need to say, ‘Trust me, Tiger.’ I trusted her. So after we stepped out of the shower and toweled off, I simply watched her completely naked form dart out of my bedroom before I went to sit down on the bed to wait. And less than a minute later, she returned wearing her black leather “Tiger’s Pet” collar and held up a pair of velvet-lined handcuffs.

Three minutes later, Adrienne moaned “Hnnnnngggghhh--” around a mouthful of meat, the sound cutting off at the end when my mushroom head pushed past her gag reflex and blocked her windpipe. Kneeling on the floor with her wrists handcuffed behind her back, she was helpless to resist the abrupt plunge of my powerful prick penetrating deeper and deeper down her throat as I gripped her golden-blonde head in my hands and rather violently yanked it against my crotch.

Now we’re caught up.

I growled as I stared straight down at my fiancée, reveling in the adrenaline rush of conquest. She stared right back at me, golden eyes aflame and glowing with inner love. She couldn’t speak, not with a thick dick forcibly gagging her. But I heard her voice in the back of my mind repeating to me the inspiring phrases she’d already spoken aloud.

Claim me.

Conquer me.

I am yours.

I didn’t facefuck her - not yet. I just held myself at full depth, gazing rapturously at the most gorgeous creature I’d ever seen. She gazed back at me with a look of complete and utter adoration, loving every moment we shared.

Forever and Always, Tiger. Forever and Always only yours.

Eventually, her eyes started to water and her skin started going pale. I could see her straining at her absolute limits, but she didn’t try to pull her head back at all. She’d put herself in my power.

She’d surrendered to me.

She’d given me control.

It was up to me to withdraw and let her gasp for oxygen, which I finally did right before she would’ve involuntarily gagged. I gently kept my left hand atop her head while she coughed and caught her breath, the fingers of my right hand delicately tracing the letters of “Tiger’s Pet” stitched on her black leather collar. Sooner than I would’ve thought, my Tigress took a deep breath and looked up at me again, eyes shining bright. And she gaped her mouth open wide in silent invitation for me to resume.

“Hnnnnngggghhh--” Adrienne groaned again as I re-skewered her throat. This time I did start facefucking her with the energy I had left. She never broke eye contact, gazing right into the back of my soul in complete surrender as I used and abused her face as my masturbatory tool, exactly the way she wanted it.

Claim me.

Conquer me.

I am yours.

She swallowed reflexively and tried to yelp when I abruptly slapped one of her big tits while I still had my big dick eight inches down her throat. She swallowed and yelped again when I smacked the other one. Her throat made little “glug, glug” noises while I rapidly entered, exited, and re-entered her esophagus. And then I slapped her big tits over and over again until they were both bright pink.

Claim me.

Conquer me.

I am yours.

This final round was all for me. With her wrists cuffed behind her back, she couldn’t rub her clit or do anything else to give herself physical pleasure. My slaps on her tits and occasional pinches at her nipples were all the sensation she could get - apart from the way my thick prick repeatedly stretched her throat. Except for the mental high of complete surrender to her One and Only Man, Adrienne could only find enjoyment through witnessing the rapturous expressions on my face. She never stopped watching me: every grunt, every growl, every clench of my eyes as the pleasure SHE gave to me filled up every nook and cranny of my entire being.

Claim me.

Conquer me.

I am yours.

I grabbed her head and fucked her skull. Having cum twice with Dawn earlier tonight, and then three times with Adrienne just now, I had tons of staying power and my dick was in no immediate danger of popping off. I skewered her throat with my unrelentingly rigid rod, and I pinned her face to my crotch, choking her on my rock-hard cock to the point of near-retching. She took it all and merely smiled up at me the few times I pulled myself out to let her breathe.

Claim me.

Conquer me.

I am yours.

So I claimed Adrienne.

I conquered Adrienne.

I made her mine.

And as I yanked her skull against my pelvis one final time, feeling my prickhead open up and begin spewing every last drop of sperm I had left in my body, I surrendered my soul to My Tigress as well.

‘I am yours,’ I told her sincerely. ‘Forever and Always ... I am yours.’


My fiancée and I eventually ended up cuddled together, our bodies cooling in the aftermath. I reclined atop a few pillows propped against the headboard, with Adrienne’s right arm in the gap beneath my lower back, her head comfortably resting on my chest, her left arm draped across my midsection, and her left leg hooked over mine. She still wore the leather “Tiger’s Pet” collar, and I idly traced the stitching thinking happy thoughts about her eventually adding a wedding band to her engagement ring to truly be “mine” Forever and Always, legally and not just in our hearts. Because forget Oprah and Anna Kournikova and all that unmarried partner shit. I WANTED Adrienne to be officially mine.

Forever.

And Always.

“We should get Dawn a collar too,” Adrienne mused softly. “Then you can have ‘Ben’s Cow’, ‘Master’s Pet’, and ‘Tiger’s Pet’ all lined up together.”

“I’m still surprised you gave Summer a ‘Master’s Pet’ collar in the first place. To take something that made you unique and share it with someone else.”

Adrienne shrugged. “One could say I’d already shared it with Kim, giving her the ‘Self-Interest’ collar, which was your idea by the way. And ... honestly ... I thought you wanted Summer to be your new plaything. I felt like ... you didn’t need me to play that role for you anymore. So I stopped wearing mine and let her be your ‘Pet’ instead of me.”

I frowned at the somewhat bitter tone in Adrienne’s voice and glanced down at her. “I hurt you. I didn’t realize.”

“You didn’t hurt me. It wasn’t your fault. Summer simply showed up, and I can’t blame her for simply being herself.” Adrienne sighed. “‘Master’s Pet’ is just a part of Summer’s submissive nature. It’s who she is. The way she wholeheartedly gives herself to you with complete and utter devotion - the way she is able to truly surrender herself to you with the Shibari ropes and all - I told you this before: it made me realize I was only playacting at a role that is truly real for her.”

“And so you stopped wearing the collar.”

“You didn’t need a ‘Tiger’s Pet’ anymore. You had a replacement ‘Pet’.”

I frowned. “That’s how I hurt you. Now maybe if I’d started calling her ‘Toy’ or ‘Plaything’ or even ‘Pleasure Doll’, it wouldn’t have hurt you so bad. But I called her ‘Pet’ - the title that used to be solely yours - and I made you feel replaced.”

“Well ... okay maybe...” Adrienne took a deep breath and thought about it. “Okay yeah, I did feel a little replaced. You had a new ‘Pet’ and didn’t need the old one anymore. And I could never bring myself to wear my own collar again.”

“You’re wearing it now.”

“It felt right to finally put it back on, because I’m finally ready to give myself to you with complete and utter devotion. Because I am yours.”

I rubbed her arm with my left hand. “What changed your mind?”

“Nothing, really. Truth be told: I’ve wanted to marry you for a while now - I think you know that. Sasha leaving on her world tour gave me a lot of time to stop and think about what I wanted in life - and WHO I wanted in life. I immediately gravitated to you, of course, but I was scared of those feelings. My rational brain told me I was rebounding, and that you deserved better than me settling for the next-best thing if what I really wanted was for Sasha to come back to me. At the same time, I couldn’t be the obstacle keeping Summer from exploring her love for you, and vice versa. So when Dawn asked me if I was ready to claim you, I demurred. And by the time I realized that my feelings weren’t just a rebound, and that I truly did ... covet ... you, it was too late. You were Summer’s boyfriend. And I swore to myself I’d never steal you away from my friend.”

“It’s not stealing if she’s giving.”

Adrienne nodded. “Summer convinced me to go ahead and accept being your official girlfriend again when we put our cards on the table. Even so, I didn’t want to let myself consider becoming your wife. Dawn was your destiny, after all. We all saw how much it broke your heart when she broke up with you. All your talk about soulmates and constants and ‘already married in our hearts’: it made sense that you two were the ones who truly belonged together and deserved the government piece of paper. That’s why I got the girls together to drive down and get her back. I told myself come hell or high water I would bring her back for you, whatever it took. I told her I’d knock her upside her head with a club and drag her into your cave and handcuff her to the altar until she married you!”

I chuckled at the imagery before shrugging. “Clearly, things didn’t turn out quite like that.”

Adrienne sighed. “Dawn convinced me she didn’t truly want the crown. Oh, we all know deep down she does want the crown, but that it wasn’t healthy for her to chase the crown. In part, I AM doing this for her.”

“Oh, so it is hot potato,” I muttered a little bitterly, sitting up straight so that Adrienne had to slide off my chest a bit. And in a mocking tone, I parroted, “‘I can’t take him. So you take him!’”

“No, no, Tiger, please.” She hugged me close, put her head back on my chest, and almost forcibly put us back into our previous cuddle positions. “Don’t misunderstand. I WANT this. I’ve wanted to ask you to marry me for months now.”

“But you refused to fight for me for Summer’s sake.”

Adrienne started nodding and opened her mouth to say ‘yes’, but she froze, and a moment later closed her mouth again. She pursed her lips together, frowned, and started shaking her head instead.

“Not exactly,” she murmured. “I mean yes, I didn’t want to be the bitch keeping my friend from finding happiness. But to be perfectly honest, I was still scared of you.”

“Of me?”

“I was still scared of you breaking my heart again. Still am, a little, in fact.”

“I would never break your heart.”

“You already DID, Ben,” she replied with a touch of frost, and I felt a stone sink into the pit of my stomach at her use of my first name. But she seemed to sense it in her tone and took a deep breath. She sat upright and pivoted to face me, drawing her knees up to cover her chest and wrapping her arms around them before lowering her chin down onto her kneecaps. “This isn’t the first time we’ve been engaged, and I have to admit there’s a part of me still terrified it’s going to end in almost exactly the same way. You talk about the Dawnpocalypse and how much it traumatized you, but I’ve got my ... my ... Bentastrophe.”

I shook my head. “We learned from ... from the Bentastrophe. We won’t make the same mistakes again. You’ll prioritize me and not take me for granted. And I’ll be honest and truthful with you about my expectations. We’re both different people from who we were back then. I didn’t have faith in you when we first got engaged, and that’s on me. I’m the one that pulled the ripcord and ran away. I moved to Berkeley while your heart was still bleeding. I did the very thing that - quite frankly - both Dawn and DJ did to me. I abandoned you. I betrayed you. I betrayed your trust.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.