An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 62: Option Four

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 62: Option Four - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- SATURDAY, MAY 23, 2009 (TWO MONTHS LATER) --

“Eat me, slave,” I growled, gripping Summer’s braided pigtails and yanking on them roughly to mash her face right up against my wet box. I closed my thighs around her ears and reveled in the rush of power I felt at having complete control of her body. The gorgeous redhead knelt before me, her forearms bound across her lower back with Shibari ropes, utterly helpless to resist.

“AAAUUUGGGHHH! AAAUUUGGGHHH! AAAUUUGGGHHH!” Eden howled (or was it Emma?). Ben was the only one who could really tell the twins apart just by their voices. From my vantage point reclining comfortably on the armchair I could see the teenage twin coeds were in a delightfully incestuous sixty-nine atop the chaise lounge with Ben alternately porking the top twin from behind and skullfucking the other twin below. Adrienne wielded a strap-on Ben Junior doing more or less the same thing on the other side.

Gawd I love this family.

Me, too.

Is it your turn again yet?

He just fucked me five minutes ago.

So? Get him to fuck you AGAIN!

Fine, fine. Call him over here.

{Hey baaabe! My pussy is lonely... }

I grinned as Ben slammed one final time into Eden (Emma?) and carved his cock counterclockwise within her tight teenage twat. He turned to smirk at me, patted his baby sister’s ass, and then withdrew. I watched as my gorgeous hunk of a chiseled soulmate - ripped pecs, six-pack abs, and an ass carved out of granite - strutted over to me with all the confidence of a 25-year-old man who’d just pulled out of a tight teenage twat and knew with absolute certainty he was about to bury himself inside my perfect pink pussy.

I mashed Summer’s face into my crotch one last time before yanking her head up and then spread my legs open to hang them over the armrests. “Go tell Adrienne I want her to sit in my lap and make out with me while Ben takes turns fucking us. And tell the twins I want them to both put on strap-ons and spit-roast you.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Summer acknowledged excitedly, my pussy juice still glistening on her cheeks. She sat back on her heels and started to get up, but I used her pigtails to yank her back in front of me again, and her eyes went wide in momentary fear that she’d upset me.

But I grinned and pulled her to me for a quick kiss on the lips. “Be good, my obedient slave, and I’ll have Ben join you so the twins and their big brother can triple-penetrate you in the middle of their incestuous lust.”

Yes, Mistress,” she intoned, royal-blue eyes glittering.

I patted Summer’s cheek and sent her off, but Ben intercepted her halfway, grabbed her head, and jammed his tongue down her throat while yanking down hard on her bound forearms across her lower back. He mauled her tits a bit and then crammed three fingers into her soaking wet snatch, banging her just a bit while his thumb worked her clit until she had a mini-orgasm in less than a minute flat. And only after she came did he finally release her, pat her ass, and send her on her way.

Good lord he’s fuckin’ amazing.

And now he’s coming to do the same to me.

Fuck yeah! We’ve been fucking for almost an hour and he’s still going strong.

That’s my love machine.

Mental high-five!

[SLAP!]

‘I love you,’ Ben’s voice rang inside my head while he squatted down and got his big dick lined up with my wet and willing pussy.

{I love you too}, I thought back at him. And as he started sliding deeper and deeper into me, I mentally groaned.

Ohhh ... fffuuuccckkk ... yyyeeeaaahhh...

My best friend and soulmate slow-dicked me several times before bending over to kiss me. When our lips parted, Adrienne was standing next to us with a smirk. “I’m told I was requested?”

“Climb aboard,” I told the busty blonde bombshell, and Ben withdrew long enough to let the golden-haired goddess straddle my lap, crush her big tits into mine, and take hold of my head to orally make love to me. Meanwhile, Eden and Emma had donned strap-on Ben Juniors and proceeded to spit-roast Summer.

I felt the moment Ben entered Adrienne from the way she whimpered into my mouth and suddenly tightened her grip on my shoulders. But then my busty blonde lover relaxed and released my lips to coo her contentment as he started up a steady rhythm. And then one of the most gorgeous women I’d ever met resumed making out with me.

Ben switched back and forth between us for a bit, long enough to get her to cum on his cock but not yet me. I could sense his desire to see to my satisfaction next, so he pulled out of Adrienne and then pulled us up and off the armchair. After planting Adrienne back down on the armchair in my place, he pushed me onto all fours with my face in the blonde’s crotch. And I eagerly went to work eating her out while waggling my tushie in invitation for my lover to come fill me up from behind.

And in less than three minutes I was ready for my turn to cum.

{Ohmigawd, babe! So fucking good! Pinch my nipples! Yes! Just like that! Maul ‘em. Squeeze ‘em. FUCK! So good! Deeper! Now carve me! Carve my cunt! Fuck-FUCK!}

I couldn’t talk aloud while eating Adrienne’s tasty twat, but my instructions got through our mental link just fine as my soulmate always knew exactly how to please me.

{So good! So deep! Now rub my clit! Yes! Just like that! I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cuu--}”UUUUUUUMMMMMMM!!!” I howled aloud at the end as my soulmate read my mind perfectly without me having to say a thing, mauling my tits and then tickling my erogenous zones before finally, FINALLY going to town on my clit while he banged me from behind.

“Ngh-ngh-ngh-NGH!” Ben grunted as he hammered me exactly four more times to maximize my pleasure, holding himself at full depth and then carving his cock around my cunt again while I shuddered and spasmed on his stiff schlong. And all the while his right hand kept buzzing my clit and his left hand pawed my tit until what felt like five minutes later my climactic peak finally passed and I collapsed face first into the wet pussy I’d been eating right up until I pulled up to scream.

Taking hold of the back of my head, Ben shoved it forward until I resumed eating Adrienne’s succulent snatch. Meanwhile, he kept slow-dicking me in the aftermath and I could see in my mind’s eye the way he would now be scanning the living room in search of his next prey.

Adrienne was still seated on the armrest, but her holes were currently blocked by my ice blue-haired head as I knelt on the floor in front of her. Further, he’d fucked his golden-haired goddess to orgasm right before me, so I knew his sense of fairness would never let him go right back to her until he’d gone back to the others again. So that meant Summer or the twins.

When Ben finally pulled out of me and got up, I raised my head and looked over to find that the teenage nymphomaniacs weren’t spit-roasting Summer anymore. They were now making the redhead the meat in a twin sandwich on the chaise lounge: Eden(Emma?) on the bottom with Summer’s cunt crammed full of the cute coed’s fake cock, and the other twin cornholing the hell out of the bound, blindfolded, and gagged submissive girl. The ball gag was definitely a new addition.

But Ben had the twins stop pounding for a moment as he knelt next to his girlfriend, removed her ball gag, and whispered some sweet endearments into her ear that made Summer smile. Standing up, he told Emma (A ha! That was Emma!) to pull her fake dong out of the bound girl’s butt, and then he proceeded to spank the hell out of Summer exactly five times. Ben then directed Emma to move to the other end of the chaise lounge and ram all eight inches of her fake phallus down the tied-up redhead’s throat. And only at the very end did he finally grab his girlfriend’s hips, center his angry purple schlong with her gaping sphincter, and shove himself all the way inside with a single stroke.

Getting TP’d by twin sisters and their big brother? Glorious.

Envious?

Of course, but I already got my satisfaction.

Speaking of satisfaction, Adrienne doesn’t seem to be in any hurry to shove your face back into her crotch.

I looked up at the golden-haired goddess, and she was also staring at the triple-penetrated redhead. Ben was using Summer’s bound forearms across her lower back to really yank his girlfriend against his heavy, sodomizing thrusts.

Adrienne felt my gaze and glanced back at me with a warm smile. “Wanna go next?” she asked me softly.

I shook my head and sighed. “I’m done. That last one wiped me out, but I can still finish you off.”

I started lowering my face but Adrienne gently pushed my head back. “I’m done too,” she explained. “Good lord, Dawnie, you’re the best rug-muncher I’ve ever had.”

“I’ll take the compliment,” I replied with a grin as I sat back on my heels.

“Wanna go take a shower together? I’m thinking the four of them will still be going for quite a while.”

“Cool.” I nodded and stood up, extending both hands down to Adrienne.

She took them and let me pull her up to her feet, and then we interlaced our fingers together and squeezed each other’s hand affectionately as we ascended the stairs and headed for the hallway bathroom. That way, if Ben, his girlfriend, and the twins wanted to shower before we were done, the master bathroom would still be available.

As usual, Adrienne and I didn’t exactly keep our hands to ourselves while cleaning up. It was so much more fun to soap up a beautiful girl’s breasts than soap up my own, you know? Especially when said breasts were such marvelous fun bags as Adrienne’s massive mammaries. Boob-fondling turned into ass-grabbing. Ass-grabbing turned into fingerbanging. Fingerbanging included heavy making out. And the next thing I knew, I’d pinned the busty blonde bombshell to the wall with three fingers sawing in and out of her soaking wet snatch while my tongue jabbed down her throat.

“Fuuuuuck, Dawnie...” Adrienne moaned when she finally came down from her impromptu orgasm and I slurped her juicy sweet nectar off my fingers. “You’re almost like Ben when you get like that. Such power. Such ferocity.”

“I’ll take the compliment,” I repeated with a giggle and went back to sucking.

“It’s almost like there are two Big Bens in the house, which has been really nice given the way he’s honeymooning with Summer right now.”

There was a melancholy tone in Adrienne’s voice, and I pulled my fingers out of my mouth. Frowning, I gave her a serious look and asked, “Regretting your decision not to claim him when you had the chance?”

“No ... no ... of course not. I told you: I’m not the right one to be his wife. Summer’s a much better fit.”

“I’m not totally sure I agree with you on that.”

Adrienne pursed her lips. “That’s not the first time you’ve said that, and I’m still surprised by your attitude. Despite her being your best friend, you’ve never really supported the idea of Summer being Ben’s long-term endgame, even though you were the one first pushing for them to get together at the beginning of the year.”

“I didn’t know she was a submissive when I first met her. I saw her sweetness and her devotion. She waxed poetic about their brief non-relationship in high school, and I thought she had a chance at making him happy.”

“She DOES make him happy.”

“Happy for now, sure. You just said that they’re honeymooning, and everyone knows the honeymoon period wears off eventually. Summer has potential, but at the end of the day, Ben needs an equal to be his wife. Once I realized she was far more likely to end up his devoted ‘Pet’, I figured her best-case scenario was as a happy harem girl.”

Kinda wallpapering over the fact you hoped Summer would serve as a distraction until you claimed him back.

Shut up, you.

Adrienne frowned. “Then why would you push forward with making her his official girlfriend?”

“I’m giving her the chance to grow. I’m giving HIM the chance to help her grow. He’s a nurturer by nature; you’ve seen the transformation he’s made in June. You’ve seen how much Kim has changed. Summer is warm and open and utterly devoted to him. The only thing she’s missing is an ability to stand up to him as an equal, to challenge him and help him grow the way I know YOU can. His wife needs to be able to think for herself, to disagree with him and make him think twice so the burden of decision-making isn’t entirely his. Is she there yet? No. But Ben’s unlike any other master Summer’s ever had, and if anyone can get her to start taking more ownership of her life, it’s him.”

“While simultaneously putting him together with a known quantity instead of some new girl who might possibly take him away from you.” Adrienne turned off the water and then folded her arms beneath her breasts. “You and I are both on the same page about this part: We know Summer’s too meek to ever try and push us out even if she did marry him.”

“But that meekness is the same reason I don’t agree she’s a better fit for him than you.”

Adrienne waved me off. “We’ve been over why I can’t marry him. Meek or not, Summer’s his girlfriend.”

“You’re the one he’s always wanted to get back together with. All that time he kept Summer at arm’s length? It was because he was holding onto that shred of hope you’d take him back.”

You’re the one he’s always wanted to get back together with. His Soulmate. His Constant.”

“And yet has he ever actually tried to get back together with me? I asked him to give us another chance a year ago and he turned me down.”

“He still asked you to be his wife on Valentine’s.”

“He slips and forgets how much he doesn’t trust me. He tries so hard to. I know he wants to ... but the fact is that he doesn’t. I know it. I feel it. In here.” I tapped the side of my head for emphasis. “We’ve been over this already. We’re Yang and Yang and he knows it. He can never settle down with me. That’s why we need to talk about you.”

“Summer’s his girlfriend now, and unless that changes I’m not even going to entertain the thought of supplanting her, alright? I won’t be that bitch.”

“Thus implying part of you wants to supplant her but you simply won’t because you don’t want to be the bad guy.”

“No, I’m explicitly stating that I won’t even entertain the thought of stealing my friend’s boyfriend. Period.”

“Even if he’s your ultimate Happily Ever After?”

Adrienne chuckled and gave me a rueful smile. She sauntered forward, wrapped her arms around me, and gave me a series of gentle kisses along my shoulder and then up the side of my neck. We were both still wet and naked, and I rather loved the way her big tits crushed into mine. She made my heart flutter and my skin flush with her seductive attention. And she finished by giving me a tender kiss and then murmuring from only inches away, “I think you and I would have a better chance at Happily Ever After if WE fell in love with each other and lived the rest of our lives adjacent to Summer and Ben the way Kim and June seem to be doing.”

I panted softly, murmuring back, “The idea does have merit.”

“You and Ben are both Yang to my Yin, right?” Adrienne’s eyebrows waggled and her golden irises flared for a moment. “If I can’t have the real Ben, you’re the next best thing. Maybe even better than Ben, given my homoromantic tendencies.”

I sighed and took a step back away from her. “Sadly, I’m the one without homoromantic tendencies. Summer ... Nora ... you ... Don’t get me wrong: you’re amazing, and if I were gay I would totally go for you. I love cuddling with you at night and waking up to feel you in my arms.”

Adrienne arched an eyebrow, leading me, “But...”

I gave her a wistfully apologetic look. “But I never wake up, see your beautiful face, and think to myself, ‘I love this. I love you. I wanna wake up to see you every morning of my life.’”

“The way you do with Ben.” Adrienne sighed. “The way -I- do with Ben.”

“Sorry.”

“Oh, no need to apologize. It’s just too bad.” She gave me a rueful smile. “You would’ve made an excellent lesbian. Best pussy-licker I’ve ever known, remember?”

“I’ll take the compliment.” I chuckled and turned off the shower. Adrienne pulled back the curtain and reached out to retrieve my towel for me and then grabbed her own.

We went to our own bedrooms to go through our domestic evening routine: blow-drying our hair, dressing in our pajamas, brushing our teeth, etc. I then headed over to Adrienne’s room and crawled onto her bed, sitting up against the headboard while waiting for her to finish up. And once she was done, she came to join me and found a comfortable position with her head pillowed on my upper chest and shoulder with my arm wrapped around her.

Adrienne sighed. “I’m gonna miss you when you’re gone.”

“I won’t be gone. It’s just an internship during the week and I’ll be back every Friday.”

“Still, that’s five nights of every week away from my cuddle partner while Summer’s with Ben.”

“Eden’s moving in. She’ll make for a nice cuddle partner while Summer’s with Ben.”

“Not like you.” Adrienne smiled up at me and gave me a quick peck. “You’re an excellent listener and you have a warm heart, letting me talk instead of wanting to steal the spotlight and make everything about you. You’re thoughtful and conscientious. You always want everyone around you to have what they need and do your best to put their priorities first. That’s yet another thing you and Ben have in common, unlike ‘me-first A.D.’”

“Don’t sell yourself short. You’ve been an excellent listener and friend for me, and I think you’re too critical of yourself when I see you work so hard to make better lives for everyone around you.”

“See, even now you’re being a great friend. With Sasha not coming back yet and Summer’s relationship with Ben blossoming ... You’ve been a lifesaver, Dawn.”

“How about we agree we’ve been lifesavers for each other, huh?”

“And now you’re leaving...” she mumbled in a melancholy tone, setting her head back down.

I regarded her seriously and gently stroked her side. “I’ll tell Ben to pay more attention to you while I’m away.”

“No, don’t do that. Summer deserves the lion’s share of his attention.”

“Agreed, but my absence should still open up more room for you.”

“Sure, yeah. Fine.”

I smirked. “I’ve never liked this word ‘fine’--”

“Yeah-yeah-yeah,” she cut me off with a grin. “Seriously, I’ll be fine with you gone. I’ll miss you, but thank you for being here with me for as long as you have.”

“Thank you for everything you’ve done for me these last few months since I moved into The Nest.” I gave her a quick peck on the crown of her head. “You’re absolutely awesome, Adrienne. I find myself wishing I could be more like you every day.”

“Me?” Adrienne snorted. “I find myself wishing I could be more like you every day.”

“See, this is our problem. I wanna be you, and you wanna be me, and Ben’s ideal wife is probably somewhere in between.”

“We should both marry him,” Adrienne stated firmly. “Then everybody gets the best of both worlds.”

“The idea does have merit.” I grinned momentarily, the smile fading into a frown. “But we’d also get the worst of both worlds, our combined flaws and all.”

She sighed. “Which is why we’re now on Plan C.”

“Help Summer grow into someone worthy of being his wife.”

Adrienne nodded. “Agreed.”

“But worry about that stuff tomorrow. For tonight...” I squeezed her close and leaned down, puckering up. She tilted her head up and puckered as well to kiss me.

“Goodnight, Dawnie,” she murmured softly as she set her head back down.

“Goodnight.”


-- THURSDAY, JUNE 11, 2009 (SILICON VALLEY) --

“Hey Mom, I’m home!” I called loudly as I walked into the house, set my purse onto the table by the door, dropped my car keys next to it, and then started working off the fake wedding band I wore to ward away unwanted attention.

“You’re home late. Did you have a nice date or something?” she called back.

“Ha ha. Very funny,” I drawled. The ring came off my finger and I set it down next to the keys before heading into the hallway half-bath to wash my hands. I called over my shoulder, “A bunch of us interns just went out for dinner together.”

Mom’s reflection appeared in the mirror, standing in the doorway behind me. “Any cute guys in this group of interns?”

I snorted. “Youngsters, all of them. Some of them are still in college. Well, one’s an MBA candidate like me, but he’s thirty-two and married. We actually do hang out together because I know he won’t hit on me.”

“You didn’t actually answer my question about whether or not there were any cute guys in the group.”

“I assume you’re asking for yourself.” I finished washing and started towel-drying my hands as I turned to face her. “Need me to scout out some young stud with lots of stamina to entertain you while Dad recharges?”

Mom snorted, shook her head, not even dignifying that question with a response.

“Why would it even matter if there were cute guys in the group? I’m not gonna cheat on Ben. No way.”

Mom regarded me soberly. “Can’t be cheating if you’re not together.”

“We’re not having this conversation. Where’s Dad?”

“Bowling.”

“Ah.” I knew Dad occasionally met up with some friends to go bowling. It wasn’t every week or anything, but a couple of times a month at least. I shrugged and walked out of the bathroom, heading for the stairs to go take a shower and change into comfortable PJs.

Mom followed after me. “I know you love him. I know he loves you. I still don’t know where you got the idea that Summer makes for a better girlfriend to him when you’re not getting--”

“Not having this conversation, Mom,” I cut her off.

“Just tell me you at least have a plan.”

“What?” I paused to glance over my shoulder at her while halfway up the stairs. That was a new request from her.

“Do you have a plan for getting back together with him? Are you just having him date Summer for a while as a kind of ... placeholder? ... until you work out whatever you’ve got going on in that pretty little head of yours?”

I rolled my eyes and started walking up the stairs again. “She’s not a placeholder. She’s a very sweet, very nice girl who loves Ben very much and could end up being the one to make him very, very happy.”

Mom followed me up the stairs. “But then where does that leave you?”

“Why does it matter?”

“Because it matters,” she insisted. “You’re my daughter and I need some kind of reassurance that you have a plan for what’s going to happen in your life. You insist that you and Ben aren’t in a romantic relationship even though we all know you’re still intimate with both him and all the other girls in Ben’s little harem. The girls talk to Beth and Beth talks to me, so I’m not totally in the dark. I know you’ve collectively come to some kind of group consensus to keep the harem and share him together for the rest of your lives. I know you’ve pledged to remain in his life. I know he’s told you he wants to marry you but for some God-forsaken reason you won’t say yes! Is the problem that he can only marry one of you on paper, so you all rock-paper-scissored for it, and Summer won or something?”

“That’s just crazy.”

“Well until and unless you start explaining the actual situation to me, ‘crazy’ is all I’ve got.”

How ‘bout you tell her the actual situation is that both you and Adrienne really DO want to marry him but neither of you can get over your own issues and the two of you decided that Summer sucks the least?

Shut up, you.

We were now in my bedroom and I turned to face her. “I need to take a shower. Are you gonna stand there and watch me get undressed?”

Mom snorted. “As if there’s an inch of skin on your body I haven’t seen since you were born.”

I rolled my eyes and started unbuttoning my blouse. “What’s gotten into you? I mean, you’ve always nagged me about my love life with Ben, but you’re extra-tenacious tonight.”

“I don’t know.” Mom sighed. “You’ve been coming home for almost two weeks now and I thought I might finally get a direct explanation as to the status of your quasi-romantic relationship with Ben. But you’ve been stonewalling me, you told me you went to dinner with some potentially cute Apple interns tonight, your dad’s out, and I’ve got nothing better to do at the moment. So I’m gonna stand here and pester you and follow you into the bathroom while you shower if that’s what it takes to get some answers.”

I rolled my eyes and groaned, feeling like a henpecked fourteen-year-old again. Shaking my head, I just turned to face away from her and continued undressing myself.

“I want all of my girls to find love and find family, the way I have with your dad,” Mom continued.

I snorted. “The way you have with Dad ... and Ben’s parents ... and whoever else you and Dad enjoy being with.”

“Don’t be flippant. I’m talking about partnership and children.”

“Do you have these talks with Dayna and DJ?”

“Of course. DJ at least wants to find love and partnership that will lead her to the kind of family she almost had.”

I scowled at Mom’s reference to DJ’s abortion but didn’t turn around to face her.

“As for Dayna...” Mom sighed. “Dayna might be a lost cause on the partnership front. She has excellent maternal skills that would be wasted on a childless life. So do you, by way.”

“I’m not planning on a childless life.”

Oooh. Do tell...”

Closing my eyes, I mentally facepalmed, although I didn’t literally do so. “Nothing anytime soon, Mom.”

“Are you planning to have Ben’s children?”

“We’re not having this conversation, Mom.”

“In the absence of alternate explanations, one simply has to assume--”

“We’re not having this conversation, Mom!” With a huff, I turned to face her with my hands on my hips.

Mom’s eyes immediately roved up and down my body. “May I say you’re looking fiiit, Dawn. How often have you been working out again?”

“Please don’t compliment my body, Mom.”

“I’m pretty sure you never minded your sisters complimenting your body.”

“You’re not one of my sisters.”

“I didn’t mean it in THAT way (not that there’s anything wrong with that). I was simply admiring your physique on a purely ... uh ... clinical level. It’s been a while since I could get myself that tight.”

“Are you fishing for compliments?”

“I know what I’ve still got.” Mom gave me a smoky look and ran her hands up and down her shapely curves.

“Yeah-huh...” I sighed and momentarily glanced at the door. “I’m going to take a shower now. Can you please leave me alone for five minutes?”

“Are you going to tell me whether or not you’re planning to have Ben’s children or some hypothetical future husband’s children? Inquiring minds want to know.”

“Oh, for fuck’s sake.” Now I actually did facepalm. “I know you’ve been harping on me for my entire fucking life about how you always wanted me and Ben to unite our two families, but shouldn’t you be happy enough that Eden and Emma have already done that?”

Mom sighed, her mournful tone followed by utter silence making me curious enough to look back up at her. She shrugged at me and replied, “Eden and Emma carry Jack and Beth’s DNA. I joke about Eden being Beth’s and Emma being mine, but the truth is that neither of them is really mine. I do realize I’m being silly about the whole ‘uniting the families’ thing. It was an off-hand comment I made back in college, really, telling Beth that one of her kids would eventually marry one of mine. She was and still is my best friend. Our lives will not be any poorer if you and Ben never marry. I’m sorry for all the pressure you felt from me about it. That wasn’t my intent. At the same time, I hope you aren’t NOT marrying Ben solely to spite me.”

I smirked and shook my head immediately. “Of course I’m not NOT getting married just to spite you. I love you, Mom, and I’ve always tried to make you happy. This has everything to do with me and nothing to do with you. But if it’ll make you feel better, I DO want kids someday, married or not. And yes, I want them with Ben.”

Mom’s sudden smile would’ve put the sun’s brightness to shame. “Really?”

I immediately held my hands up. “Not anytime soon, alright? I’m not ready for that yet. I’m still in college. I need to graduate. I need to get my career on track. I’m almost twenty-five and I haven’t actually DONE anything with my life yet, you know? Meanwhile Miss Supermodel Adrienne Dennis is pulling down millions and launching her own Tigress brand for chrissake.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.