An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Adult Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2022 by bluedragon

Chapter 61: Constant

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 61: Constant - The long-awaited sequel to Ben's Ordinary Adult Sex Life. Familiarity with the series up through ASL1 is a requirement. This is the conclusion of the series and Happily Ever After... or is it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

-- WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2008 (CHRISTMAS EVE) --

“Ohmigawd...”

Yvaine stood stock-still in the dining room, facing out the window, both hands atop her head with her elbows out. As I returned from the bathroom and approached her from the side, she brought her hands down to cup her cheeks. I noticed her mouth was gaping open and her royal-blue eyes were absolutely HUGE, her expression one of complete shellshock.

I was just about to ask what was going on when I heard Ben’s moan float out from the kitchen. Yvaine hadn’t noticed me at all, but she heard the moan as well and turned around to walk back to the kitchen doorway. I could tell she was taking care to be silent and remain out of view as she hid behind the wall and peeked ever-so-carefully around the corner. The sound of Ben’s moans - so familiar to me - continued in such a way that I could picture in my mind’s eye the way he was probably fucking Summer’s face. And I crept up behind Yvaine and then peeked around the corner myself to verify with my own eyes that my imagination indeed matched up with reality.

Ben fisted Summer’s copper-red tresses in both hands with his thumbs up, using the makeshift ponytails as reins to yank the submissive girl’s head off his protruding prick, and Yvaine moaned beneath her breath as if to say, ‘Look at the size of that thing!’

Summer whined like a baby who had lost her binky for a moment. But Ben shuffled both of them over to the dishwasher door and then pinned her head between the unyielding stainless-steel surface and his pelvis while slowly cramming his cock right back down her throat.

“That looks like fun,” I murmured quietly.

Yvaine squeaked in surprise and nearly bonked her head into mine as she spun around, but I flinched away in time and then grinned while holding a shushing finger to my lips. I waggled my eyebrows and then gestured with a glance back into the kitchen for Yvaine to continue watching before following my own instructions and peering back into the kitchen myself.

Summer clearly loved every second of being trapped between the running dishwasher and Ben’s pelvis. She stared at him in wondrous adoration as he gripped her hair and savagely skullfucked her. The horny redhead squatted in place with one hand beneath her skirt, furiously frigging herself. And she wasn’t the only MacIntosh girl in the house who was ridiculously turned on.

I could hear the note of extreme arousal in Yvaine’s moans as she watched my best friend facefucking her daughter. Her right hand trembled, perhaps from watching Summer masturbate and feeling the temptation to do so herself, only keeping her impulse in check knowing that I was right behind her.

“If you wanna masturbate, it’s totally cool with me,” I murmured softly.

Yvaine glanced back at me over her shoulder, royal-blue eyes wide in mixed fear and arousal. Her lips puckered and for a second I thought she might kiss me, but just then Summer started screaming her orgasm around Ben’s dick (the sound clearly muffled and mixed with wet gagging sounds), and the elder ex-MacIntosh whipped her head back around to watch.

Ben stopped skullfucking Summer before he came. He hauled Summer upright, yanked up her sweater to bare her beautiful breasts, and ducked down to bite her nipples while she squealed and moaned in rapturous heat.

“Gimme your panties, Pet,” Ben ordered.

Yvaine bit her lower lip and moaned at the command tone of his voice.

Ben then raised Summer’s left leg up and to the side, the flexible girl bracing her heel up on the kitchen counter to the side. Ben swiftly shoved his swollen schlong into her soaking wet snatch and started sawing his stiff shaft in and out of her. She then wrapped her leg around his waist and hopped up to wrap her right leg around him as well. But they only kept that position for a minute before he pulled out and spun her around so that he could fuck her from behind while she was bent over at the waist.

Again, Yvaine’s hand strayed beneath the short hem of her Christmas-themed dress, but she couldn’t bring herself to start rubbing and she balled her hand into a fist.

She wants to. She wants it. Just take her. If she’s anything like Summer, you know she’ll love it.

I slipped my hand between Yvaine’s thighs from behind and traced my fingertips across the gusset of her thong panties. The fabric was absolutely soaked, and she shivered at my gentle touch.

“Just let me take care of you,” I intoned softly while tugging aside the strap and then sliding my fingers into the gap. “Surrender to me and let me pleasure you.”

Yvaine shuddered but kept her gaze forward as I eased first one and then a second finger into her saturated snatch. She was incredibly wet, and I slid in like a hot knife through butter. She let out a low moan as I started fingerbanging her in rhythm with Ben’s pumping dick in her daughter’s cunt. And then I leaned over to nibble on her neck while reaching around with my left hand to slide down through the top of her dress and palm an incredibly firm titty.

Dear Diary- Today I discovered I have a MILF fetish. It was the best day ever.

“Holy shit,” Yvaine muttered beneath her breath.

At first, I thought she was reacting solely to my ministrations, but when I looked back up into the kitchen I saw that Summer had retrieved a bottle of olive oil and was drizzling the slippery stuff over her own ass. A moment later, she thrust the bottle behind her, whining, “Please, Master! Pour it in my asshole!”

“Holy shit,” Yvaine breathed again.

“Shove it in my ass! The bottle! DP me with the fucking olive oil bottle!”

“Holy fucking shit!” Yvaine groaned.

Ben started shoving the spout of the bottle into Summer’s ass. At the same time, without dislodging my two fingers from Yvaine’s I shoved my thumb into the older woman’s pussy to lube it up just a bit and then started pressing the thick digit against her backdoor.

“Holy FUCK! Fu-! Fu-! Fu-! Fu-! Oh, FUCK! Aaaaaahhhh!” Summer howled at the top of her lungs as Ben kept shoving the bottle up her butt until she had several inches of glass bottleneck pumping inside her anal chute, all while Ben continued pistoning his prick within her pussy. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me, Master! Fuck me with a fucking olive oil bottle up my ass! Holy FUCK!”

Yvaine came.

Clenching her teeth and spasming like she was trying (and failing) to control an epileptic seizure, the gorgeous platinum-blonde in my arms contorted through a monster climax that turned her legs to jello, and she collapsed against the wall with a muffled [thump]. But the pair in the kitchen were in their own little world and paid us no mind. And once Yvaine seemed to find the strength to stand on her own two feet again, she promptly spun around, grabbed my shoulders, and dragged me down onto the floor.

The next thing I knew, Summer’s horny and ravenously hungry mom had parked herself on top of me in a sixty-nine position. She yanked the hem of my dress out of the way and shoved my panties aside before ducking her head and taking a long lick through my wet snatch. And as soon as I felt her muscular appendage parting my furrow and slithering its way inside in search of sweet nectar, I parted her thighs above my head, yanked her panties aside as well, and started returning the favor.

“I need your dick in my ass!” Summer screamed. “Please, Master! Pull out the bottle and cram that gorgeous cock all the way up my tight little asshole! I want it! I need it! Please? Pretty please? Oh holy fuck, Master, I nee-EEEEEEDDD!!!

Yvaine groaned at the sound of her daughter’s asshole getting filled with thick cockmeat, and she picked her head up to look into the kitchen again. I started shoving my wet fingers into the older woman’s colon while continuing to wrap my tongue around her love button, and she shivered and shook on top of me.

I didn’t bother to look into the kitchen anymore. The rapid-fire sounds of wet, meaty slaps told me all I needed to know: that with all that olive oil swimming around Summer’s anal cavity, my best friend had a near-frictionless experience cornholing the hell out of the submissive redhead’s rectum. I concentrated my efforts on Yvaine, marveling at her flavor. I was quite familiar with the taste of Summer’s pussy, and Yvaine’s was nearly identical. I’d need to acquire additional samples to confirm, of course, but at the moment I found that I couldn’t tell the difference between them.

Let’s go taste Summer right now while Ben’s still sodomizing the shit outta her.

No, don’t interrupt Summer’s moment.

I thought you wanted to conduct some taste tests?

Later, later, seriously, keep it in your panties.

I’m a disembodied voice in your head. I don’t have any panties.

You know what I mean. There will be other opportunities. Many opportunities. I need to focus on doing a good job on Yvaine to make sure she’ll let me do this to her again. I’ve fantasized about getting a true Sportsman’s Double, although I never seriously thought Yvaine would ever let me do this to her. But here we are, one step closer to a foursome with Ben, Summer, AND Yvaine. Stay on target. Stay on target!

I stayed on target, keeping my attention on Yvaine. She came and came, whimpering and moaning loud enough for the couple in the kitchen to hear if they were paying any attention. At the same time, though, Summer never shut the fuck up. She screamed and shrieked and made sounds I can’t even describe using the English language, interspersed with the smacking sounds of Ben spanking her asscheeks over and over and over again.

Yvaine and I both came before Ben did. Not unexpectedly, Mr. Sex God outlasted all of us, and eventually Yvaine pulled her head up, whimpering, “No more ... No more...”

“One more for me, bitch,” I groaned, grabbing her head and shoving it back down into my crotch.

“Yes, Mistress,” Yvaine whispered and then dutifully began to eat me out again. I got such a power rush out of hearing her say that, it didn’t take me very long to cum again.

Finally, I let go of Yvaine’s head and she flopped off me onto the floor. She shivered and shuddered, panting for oxygen. And I sat up, grinning a silly grin as I stared down at her disheveled post-orgasmic body.

The gorgeous older woman smiled back at me, took a deep breath, and finally rolled over onto one side to look back into the kitchen. I peered around the corner as well, just in time to catch the grand finale.

“FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!”

“FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!”

“FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!”

Ben roared as he slammed forward one final time and twitched while obviously firehosing semen straight into the deepest depths of Summer’s bowels. He twitched what looked like a dozen times, shooting a never-ending stream of sperm while Yvaine started shaking her head in disbelief. Eventually, though, he finished and collapsed across Summer’s back, and the two of them remained in that position for a long, long time.

And then Summer put a cherry on top of the whole thing. I’d known she was into some pretty kinky stuff, but she freaking blew MY mind when she squatted over a shallow bowl, squeezed out Ben’s creamy jizz mixed with olive oil straight out of her ass, and then bent to start lapping it up like a hungry kitten.

What a superfreak.

Totally.

I LOVE it.


-- SUNDAY, JANUARY 4, 2009 --

“MMMFFF! MMMFFF! MMMFFF!!!

The platinum-blonde beauty before me was soaking wet with sweat across nearly every inch of her naked skin. She was stretched out spread-eagle across her bed, all four limbs secured with cuffs and black cables to the corners of the bed so that she couldn’t move more than a few inches, leaving her utterly and completely defenseless to resist my slightest whims. A white bandanna covered her eyes and was tied off into a long, messy knot behind her head. A white ball gag filled her mouth, with white leather straps securing it in place. And it was that ball gag that muffled Yvaine’s orgasmic scream, the result of my teeth gnawing on her nipples, my hand pumping a Ben Junior in and out of her sodden snatch, and a Ben Junior vibrator buzzing in her ass.

Eventually, Yvaine’s muffled scream died out and her body went limp across the bed. I took one last languid lick around her upright breast, swirling around in an ever-tightening spiral around the pale pink nipple until I gave the turgid teat a love tap with the tip of my tongue. I pulled the Ben Junior out of her post-orgasmic snatch. I switched off the vibrator in her ass and pulled that out as well. And only then did I unbuckle the ball gag, remove the blindfold, and finally start to work unfastening the four cuffs.

Yvaine’s eyes remained closed as she panted for breath. I bent down to nuzzle her cheek and then gave it a quick peck before murmuring, “Would you like me to do this to you after every Sunday brunch?”

“Holy hell, Dawn...” she moaned, still clearly overwhelmed. “I don’t know if I can handle more mornings like this.”

“It’s only once a week. I’ll give you lots of time to recover in-between.” I leaned down and nibbled on her ear, and prodded her pussy with the Ben Junior once again. “You sure you don’t want me to bring Ben so you can feel the real thing?”

The older woman sighed before cracking open an eyelid and glancing at me. “Of course I wanna feel the real thing. But I also know better than to get myself wrapped up in my daughter’s overly complicated romantic life. Besides, I have a boyfriend.”

“A distant boyfriend who isn’t here to take care of your physical needs.”

Yvaine sighed. “Forgive me for not yet feeling convinced that breaking up with my boyfriend to take up with the man already servicing your needs as well as my daughter’s would actually be a better situation.”

“Ben would certainly be MUCH better at servicing YOUR needs, and Summer and I are both proof.”

“You just wanna finally get a threesome with him and me.”

“Of course I do,” I admitted.

“Don’t you get enough threesomes with him and Summer?”

“Of course I do,” I replied with glittering eyes. “And he always leaves us both sweaty, soaked with sperm, and completely satisfied.”

Yvaine shivered and then blushed pink. “I know you’re still trying to tempt me and it’s not gonna happen. You’re NOT getting a foursome with both me AND Summer at the same time, not even a threesome. I simply CAN’T do that kind of thing with Summer around, not even in the same room. I’m her mother for chrissake.”

“I know. I feel bad for the poor girl.” I nodded towards the closed bedroom door. “We both know she’s masturbating right outside.”

“If you feel bad for her, maybe you shouldn’t have seduced me in the first place.”

I chuckled and shook my head. “Look me straight in the eyes and tell me NOT to ever tie you up like this ever again. Try and claim you DON’T want me to shower you with orgasms better than anyone else has ever given you. And you haven’t even yet felt what Ben can do to you. Ohmigawd, that man is a virtuoso in the sack.” I started fantasizing about my soulmate kissing the back of my neck, pushing my face down into Yvaine’s succulently sweet snatch, and then gently easing himself into me from behind.

Yvaine was watching my face, and she murmured quietly, “I don’t get you. You clearly love Ben. You’re clearly devoted to him. How many nights did you spend together in the past week?”

I blinked and thought about it. Ever since Ben and I had that talk during the twins’ birthday party about how he missed having me as his constant, I’d made a concerted effort to make myself available to him every day. Counting last night, Ben and I had actually just spent nine nights in a row together - sometimes at his place and sometimes at mine, often with extra bed partners - but together nonetheless.

I tried not to think too hard about the other things we’d discussed that night that had led to our renewed “constant” relationship: Had I been spending too much time with Summer and neglecting him? Had I not done enough to soothe his fears so that he wouldn’t always be waiting for the other shoe to drop? How serious WAS he about his unspoken impulse to suggest we get married? Was I one step away from having everything I ever wanted? Or from losing it all? Perhaps both?

Without waiting for me to answer, Yvaine continued, “I’ve seen the way he looks at you, with a depth of feeling and emotion that quite frankly he doesn’t feel for my Summer. It’s why I didn’t want her to start up with him in the first place. I know he’s taking care of her and seeing to her needs ... for now. But I’m not convinced he will ever feel the same level of love for her that he already clearly feels for you. And what does that leave for my daughter? Forever his ... his ‘Pet’? His well-cared for plaything? That’s not what I wanted for her. What happens to Summer when you and Ben finally pull your heads out of your asses and get married?”

I shook my head. “We’re never getting married.”

“Why NOT?”

I rolled my eyes. “We’ve had this conversation before.”

“You’ve deflected this conversation before.”

“You wouldn’t understand.”

“Try me.” Sitting up straight, Yvaine raised her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. Perfectly comfortable in her nudity, she carried herself with the poise of an older socialite who had seen it all, in stark contrast to the willingly submissive thrall who had just let me use and abuse her body for the past half-hour.

I sighed and shook my head.

“I’m here, Dawn,” she intoned encouragingly. “I’m not your mom. I’m not part of your circle of friends. You can trust me.”

I narrowed my eyes. “I’m not so sure of that. Ben told me that you were happy to tell him all the sordid little details Summer shared with you.”

Yvaine shrugged. “Those were details he obviously already knew. If anything, Ben should be more careful about what he shares with Summer. But I swear to you that I’m very trustworthy when it comes to protecting the secrets of other women. We’re a sisterhood. What’s the saying? Sisters before misters?”

“‘Chicks before dicks’. I’ve also heard ‘Besties before testes’.”

Yvaine laughed musically, and then she shrugged. “I won’t pressure you. Goodness knows I’ve already tried enough times to wrap my head around your non-romantic relationship with your so-called soulmate and your utter refusal to consider even being his official girlfriend, let alone marrying him. ‘We’re intimate but we’re not together. I love him and will be with him forever but not in that way.’ Like, what does that even mean?”

“I told you that you wouldn’t understand.”

She sighed. “I won’t try to pressure you right now. I’ll simply give you this: an offer. If you ever find yourself needing to confide in someone who is NOT part of Ben’s little harem, you can confide in me. I’ve been in your shoes before: young and in love, but uncertain of how to move forward. Summer has told me a little bit about your fears, about your eternal quest for perfection. Believe me, I know what it’s like trying to chase perfection. I even went so far as to use plastic surgery in an effort to mold my body into what I considered to be ‘perfect’.” She spread her arms to the sides and straightened her legs, exposing herself completely to me.

“I’d say you got pretty damn close,” I muttered, the sexual heat in me rising up again. “You’re exquisite.”

Yvaine smiled. “Flattery will get you everywhere with me.”

“I think I already did.”

“Indeed you did. Better orgasms than anyone else has ever given me, in fact.” Her eyes sparkled as she glanced up and down my spectacular naked body that had already come perfect fresh from the factory. “Speaking of which, I think it’s about time I returned the favor.”

I shook my head. “That’s alright. Your daughter is still outside, remember? She’s like a wet puppy left out on the doorstep, and I need to go let her in. She’d whine and complain if I let you take care of my next orgasm instead of her.”

Yvaine held up one of the wrist cuffs attached to a black cable. “Do you want to perhaps borrow these? I’m sure Summer would very much enjoy the experience.”

I glanced at the white bandanna, the ball gag, and the four restraints, and immediately imagined Ben taking advantage of his “Pet” in such a position. My eyes glittered as I grinned at Yvaine. “Yes, please. I’m sure Summer would.”


-- MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2009 --

I picked up on the second ring. “Hey, babe. Coming home already? It’s only five o’clock.”

“We’re still early in the project. Enjoy it while it lasts,” Ben replied with a chuckle. I heard the ding of an elevator in the background. “Will you be home when I get there?”

“I’m at your place right now: me, Kim, and Summer.”

Ben sounded confused. “School doesn’t start until next week. Why are you having a project meeting?”

I laughed. “We’re friends. We’re allowed to hang out together without it being a project meeting.”

“Should I assume there’s a wine bottle or two also involved?”

“Not yet. It’s only five o’clock, remember?” I dropped my voice into a seductive purr while adding, “On the other hand, if you prefer me drunk and horny, I’m sure the girls and I can open a bottle early.”

Ben chuckled. “That won’t be necessary. Besides, tonight’s Monday.”

“When are you gonna learn that Kim Mondays and getting me drunk and horny are not mutually exclusive things?” I grinned, thinking of last Monday when I pulled out the Domme Dawn persona, dressed in black leather, and had a fun foursome with Kim and June.

“Believe me, I know. Anyways, I’ll see you soon.”

“I love you,” I said sweetly.

I could hear the warmth in my lover’s voice as he replied, “I love you, too.”

Ben hung up. I turned to Summer and winked. “He’s coming home. Let’s get you ready.”

The gorgeous redhead shivered in excitement.

Twenty minutes later, I finished up by buckling the white ball gag in Summer’s mouth and then tying the white bandanna over her eyes. The horny, half-naked submissive was already restrained with her head hanging upside-down off the side of Ben’s bed. Her arms and legs were held out to the sides, her arms restrained by black wrist cuffs attached to black cables secured beneath the bed frame so that she couldn’t bring her arms in. Her legs were similarly secured by ankle cuffs that spread her legs out obscenely wide and pulled up in a big V-shape back towards her head, leaving her utterly and completely defenseless.

Backing away, I couldn’t help but bend down first to swirl my tongue around her exposed nipples, and I paused to squeeze her impossibly gravity-defying tits that thrust up proudly into the open air. Two vibrating Ben Juniors were already buzzing, one in her ass and one in her cunt. I removed the one in her cunt and she whimpered a little at its absence. But then I ducked down and took a long, languid lick through her soaking wet furrow and made the tip of my tongue dance on her clit for a bit.

I was sorely tempted to stick around, but calmed my breathing and told myself to keep it in my panties.

This is for her. Don’t be selfish.

After giving Summer’s love button one last lick, I pushed the vibrator back into her saturated snatch, gave her a quick peck on the cheek, and told her, “Have fun.”

And then I returned back downstairs.

Ben and June arrived ten minutes later, with June scooping up BJ into her arms and actually dancing with him, if you can believe it. I then told Ben without quite telling him that he had a surprise waiting for him in his bedroom, and the rest of us left.

Kim and June took BJ straight over to the original Berkeley house, but I couldn’t help myself. I HAD to see how Ben was going to react to his surprise. So as quietly as possible, I slipped back inside, quietly went upstairs, and snuck over to Ben’s bedroom.

Familiar grunting sounds leaked through the closed door, so I figured he’d be distracted by now. Still, I tested the knob and turned it quietly, finally managing to crack the door open just an inch. Ben was gripping Summer’s almost spherical tits like his life depended on it, absolutely POUNDING her throat in an upside-down skullfuck.

I sighed happily at the sight - better than watching any porn.

And then I slid my hand into my jeans.


-- FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2009 (ONE MONTH LATER) --

I felt something tickle my clit, and with a start, I jerked awake.

“Mmph!” somebody grunted, and as I sat up, I realized I’d just shoved my crotch against Ben’s face. My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the dark-haired head of my best friend (but not “boyfriend”) pressed up against my loins. I laid my head back down on the pillow, re-closing my eyes while I thanked my lucky stars for whatever divine providence had led us to be born and raised in such close proximity to each other. We were spiritual twins, separated into two unrelated families so that society at large would legally let us build our lives together.

With a sigh of happiness, I reached up to caress my best friend’s cheek. “Mmm ... I love the way you wake me up, babe. But did you have to do it so early?”

My best friend’s soft brown eyes simmered with wholesome warmth as he looked up at me, grinning even as he rubbed my love button with the bony part of his chin. His handsome face glowed in the soft illumination of the lamp on his bedside table, his beaming smile lighting up the room even if the actual morning sunrise had not yet risen high enough over the Berkeley hills to shine through the windows.

Waggling his eyebrows in a tease, he murmured, “It’s a school day...” And then with a shrug, he ducked back down and resumed almost lazily licking my juicing wet slit.

“Fuuuck, yeahhh...” I groaned, resting my right hand on the back of his head, not pushing him down but simply letting him feel the weight of it. His agile tongue expertly worked me over, always knowing exactly how much pressure to apply, where, and when. He didn’t bulldoze me right up to the precipice of orgasm, but rather took me on the scenic route. And after the pleasure built and built and finally crested over into wave after wave of euphorically orgasmic ecstasy, I reached up to caress his cheek and sighed dreamily, muttering, “Gawd, you’re amazing.”

Ben chuckled lightly, his smile carrying all the way up to his twinkling eyes. “Guess I should do that again.” Suiting the action to the words, he bent over my lap and repeated his maneuvers, humming happily as he did so.

And then he took me to heaven again.


Ben gave me a tender peck on my forehead and then rolled off the bed. Tweety birds flew in a circle over me, my wobbly eyes unable to quite focus on them. The room spun around me, and I panted softly in the aftermath of such incredible orgasms that didn’t quite render me completely unconscious.

Eventually I became aware that I was naked, sweaty, and full of sperm. I almost lazily dipped a finger into my sodden snatch, scooped out a creamy glob of my lover’s tasty jizz, and sucked my found gold into my mouth. I did that a few more times, and eventually I had recovered enough to focus my eyes and finally sit up from bed.

Taking note of the time on the clock and recognizing that I wouldn’t need to rush, I rather lackadaisically sauntered naked down the hall to my own bedroom here in The Nest. Ben and me being each other’s constant was certainly much easier now that we were Nestmates. I took a quick shower to both wake myself up as well as clean off all the sweat and sexual fluids. I then went about my business prepping myself for the day ahead and finally headed downstairs, following my nose all the way to the dining table where Ben had laid out a warm and welcoming breakfast.

The silver lining in Ben being put on paid administrative leave while government bureaucrats took their sweet time investigating the 4D project was that he no longer had to leave me during the day. I was getting spoiled rotten having him as a “housewife”, if you will, for the past several weeks. He made breakfast, ran loads of laundry, and fixed up the new house. Last week, Summer and I came home from classes to find that he’d bought a portable massage table, and he treated both of us to thirty-minute full-body treatments like a professional masseuse.

Oh, he still made time for the other important people in his life, of course. For example: Adrienne had already gotten her full-body massage (with happy ending) before Summer and I even came home that day. More significantly, Sasha’s flying off on her world tour had coincided with the start of the 4D investigation, so Adrienne had taken to spending every night in his bed for a week and half straight. And even though she’d started returning to her own bed some nights, she still needed her Rock to lean on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.